Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
This thread is a joke.
No I assure you it's serious. I have been known to tell a joke from time to time, but this was not one of those times.

However, I would like to tell you a joke since you seem to desire one. Ready?

You're extremely relevant and everyone thinks you're a really cool guy. Honestly, you must get asked on a ton of dates with your great attitude and elite wit.

That was what we in the business call "sarcasm". I was joking the whole time! Zing!
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #77 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
why don't you just quit dancing around the issue and come out and say what really has you bothered. I would love to see what situation specifically has you up in a tizzy over a double standard.

as for this situation, it's neg worthy without a doubt whomever was the perp. If Grant or Crystal or Corbin or Eric or anybody did it, they'd be getting the same treatment.

i think the key here is, that no "popular member" would do this because you don't get popular by pulling stunts like this. You get popular by being a good buyer/seller/trader and treating people with respect (at least during transactions). I wouldn't do something like this. Grant wouldn't, nor Crystal or Corbin or anybody else I consider awesome. because we know what the proper way to carry ourselves in an internet transaction looks like.

edit to add:

I can't believe we actually agreed on something

But seriously OJ, in the situation you posited, this is exactly what the LCS owner would do. You'd probably be put on a DNS list and wouldn't be allowed to buy anything at all (if they are really pissed) or at least have to pay cash immediately. Pretty much like putting somebody on ignore here.
There are more than enough example of people who get free passes around here. I dont need to openly show you most of them. Infact if you want one, check out my feedback. There is an easy free pass in there just for you. I was left a neg after wait 30+ days for a card that was sent late. The mods never removed it because they felt it was jusitfied. IN WHAT WORLD IS WAITING 40 DAYS JUSITFIED for 1 person but not for others?

I couldnt care how you do business. All im pointing out is how certain people get passes for "making it right" or "Hes a cool member, let him go". MITM pulled this a while back. Why wasnt he punished? This guy doesnt pay and he gets negged and booted, while if another memebr doesnt pay, he gets off easy? Explain the difference?

For my case, I get dinged with a neg for retaltion to warranted neg, while sickk gets a retalitory neg removed. Explain why his is removed while mine was justified? If you can explain it, ill agree there is no biasm. If you cant, then you fall right into the same catagory. Go ahead.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #78 (permalink)

Can you give us more specifics about your situation where you got a neg?
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #79 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Can you give us more specifics about your situation where you got a neg?
Its easy, I wrote a comment. Just click on the link with the neg

Quote:
Sent card late, but kept buyer informed. Buyer lives in Canada and doesn't realize things get held up sometime.

09-06-2012, 10:06 AMOrangejello727
I paid the seller on July 17, 2012. Packaged arrived in the last week of August 2012. The package was post dated Aug 07-12. 21 days for post mark. 42 days to arrive to me.
I basically wrote and told a MOD that I bought the card and paid on July 17th. The guy told me he sent it out the next day.

Almost a month later I gave up after getting the run around about the card being sent out and that mail is taking a long time to Canada.

So ..

-I pay July 17th
-Im told the card is sent July 18th
-I asked the whereabouts and told that card was send July 18th many times.
-I wait 29 days later and give up while leaving the guy a neg.
-Card shows up Late August post market Aug 7th.

The guy never sent the card out for 2 full weeks (20 days or almost 3 weeks) after I paid. Then leaves me a neg after I waited over a month with im lieing about even sending it out when he said he did. I report it and the neg sticks.

Explain what I did wrong to deserve a neg? Waiting 40+ days is not enough?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:32 PM   #80 (permalink)

^thats a shame. I hope a mod can give us some clarification or maybe they can realize it was an oversight and they'll correct it.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:01 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Every post I see by you is trolling. How bout adding something useful for a change?
Grow up, and put on some big boy pants kid.

This part of the forum is severely out of control. Too many butt-hurt kids and young adults wanting to give negatives out just because they don't get their way. I just point out how stupid many of the members act and post in this thread. Some negatives are warranted, many are not, and that's what I try to add to the conversation.

So much self entitlement going on here.
hoopster3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
This thread is a joke. Especially with cking with all the enlarged caps and coloring. Get a life old lady.

This is you adding to the conversation????^^^^^^^

Quote:

This part of the forum is severely out of control. Too many butt-hurt kids and young adults wanting to give negatives out just because they don't get their way. I just point out how stupid many of the members act and post in this thread. Some negatives are warranted, many are not, and that's what I try to add to the conversation.
You do nothing but troll this section and mock certain members. ^^^^^ Had this been what you "added to the conversation" I wouldn't have said a word. But I'm the kid..........OK
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #83 (permalink)

pwned.

seriously. I'd love to see what hoopster's conversations at home are like if his first entry is considered "adding to the discussion".

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #84 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

My last day I'm negging everyone on here.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:27 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
^thats a shame. I hope a mod can give us some clarification or maybe they can realize it was an oversight and they'll correct it.

Co-sign.............