Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/27/14 SM

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2013, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Default MobleyJohn982 Strikes again.

MobleyJohn982 contacted me on trading for my Machado refractor auto /399. He later into the pms gives me his # to text him to work out a deal. We talk trades for 30 mins or so for his Adrian Gonzalez booklet 1/1. I offer and he says he'll think about it, later texts me again saying that he can't deal it because supposedly some guy has been saving money for the agon (saved $200 out of $350) and he'd feel terrible backing out.
Overall he wasted my time by even offering it for trade when he had a impending deal with someone else for the card.

This is now the 2nd bad experience (he's backed out on trade with me before) and its very aggravating and annoying. I am not accusing him of being a scammer but I'd recommend not dealing with him to save yourself from a headache. I'm not trying to cause drama, but this member has 2 negs already and I tried giving him a second chance on deal, but now I regret trying to do so.

Thanks for the look.

Last edited by brendenw; 06-03-2013 at 06:00 PM.
brendenw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

[QUOTE=brendenw;5018542]MobleyJohn982 contacted me on trading for my Machado refractor auto /399. He later into the pms gives me his # to text him to work out a deal. We talk trades for 30 mins or so for his Adrian Gonzalez booklet 1/1. I offer and he says he'll think about it, later texts me again saying that he can't deal it because supposedly some guy has been saving money for the agon (saved $200 out of $350) and he'd feel terrible backing out.
Overall he wasted my time by even offering it for trade when he had a impending deal with someone else for the card.

This is now the 2nd bad experience (he's backed out on trade with me before) and its very aggravating and annoying. I am not accusing him of being a scammer but I'd recommend not dealing with him to save yourself from a headache. I'm not trying to cause drama, but this member has 2 negs already and I tried giving him a second chance on deal, but now I regret trying to do so.

Thanks for the look.

Told seller I would only deal it if he blew me away. Did not. What would you rather have? A machado auto? Or $350 PayPal to hand choose whatever card you want.
Mobleyjohn982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned

[QUOTE=Mobleyjohn982;5018645]
Quote:
Originally Posted by brendenw View Post
MobleyJohn982 contacted me on trading for my Machado refractor auto /399. He later into the pms gives me his # to text him to work out a deal. We talk trades for 30 mins or so for his Adrian Gonzalez booklet 1/1. I offer and he says he'll think about it, later texts me again saying that he can't deal it because supposedly some guy has been saving money for the agon (saved $200 out of $350) and he'd feel terrible backing out.

Thanks for the look.

Told seller I would only deal it if he blew me away. Did not. What would you rather have? A machado auto? Or $350 PayPal to hand choose whatever card you want.
I gave you a good offer, and we talked about it for a bit. It wasn't just a Machado auto so don't bs people. The principal is you WASTED a good 30 minutes of my time only to say it was already impending to someone. You should've said right away it was in a impending deal instead of wasting my time. You shouldn't of even considered a offer if it was impending to someone else. You told me you were OFFERED $350, you never said you ACCEPTED to the $350

Last edited by brendenw; 06-03-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

sweet feedback bruh
Old 06-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Also, if people think I am overreacting and not being rational say so and I'll delete the thread. But I think I have every right for this thread and for being pissed and annoyed.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Well Shame on you for dealing with him again after getting burned the first time...guess the third time will be the charm?
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Well Shame on you for dealing with him again after getting burned the first time...guess the third time will be the charm?
I know. There won't be a 3rd time.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:

Thanks for the look.

Told seller I would only deal it if he blew me away.
Did not. What would you rather have? A machado auto? Or $350 PayPal to hand choose whatever card you want.

I am dying lol

EDIT: nvm i misread it
Old 06-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaflyd View Post
sweet feedback bruh
Looked like yours til you cried to a mod to have it changed.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Looked like yours til you cried to a mod to have it changed.
Oh my God, that got changed?! Out of all the crap that goes on here, that was fixed?! That was a completely deserved neg. What the @$@$?
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Oh my God, that got changed?! Out of all the crap that goes on here, that was fixed?! That was a completely deserved neg. What the @$@$?
Yea bought 4 things the same day but when it came to make payment on a deal his Paypal was "frozen" haha get real.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Yea bought 4 things the same day but when it came to make payment on a deal his Paypal was "frozen" haha get real.
Can I whine to get more feedback?
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

So you were willing to screw the other guy if you "were blown away" and this is better how? Even that comment makes you look like a dirtbag. Either it is available or not. You screwed OP by wasting his time but you were willing to screw the other guy on the Gonzalez if the OP offered enough. Great morals, noted to never waste my time with you.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Last edited by jmscoggin; 06-03-2013 at 07:42 PM.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

Thanks for the look.

Thats not cool bruh
Old 06-04-2013, 10:04 AM   #15 (permalink)

71%? Am I reading that right?

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith/Timothy Flanders
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:19 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
71%? Am I reading that right?
Yes, but that's more than 2x the 33% he was sporting for a bit.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #17 (permalink)

This guy is still #@#@#@#@. Pretty sure it was him that created a new ebay account to screw my auction because of my hate filled PM I sent him...good times...for me it was.

http://kobebryantautograph.weebly.com/
IronMonkey415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
This guy is still #@#@#@#@. Pretty sure it was him that created a new ebay account to screw my auction because of my hate filled PM I sent him...good times...for me it was.
What happened?
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote