Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2013, 12:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Rudeness on Blowout!!!

Is it just me, or has others noticed the rudeness that has been going on here on Blowout... I am getting really tired of people pm'ing me or posting on my thread a question or an offer. Then you reply to them with the offer or a counter offer to what they have offered and they will not reply to you.

To relieve my frustration, i turn just be a smart you know what and shoot them a pm the next day stating something like this;

"I appreciate your quick response to me even though your schedule is very tight. I am sorry that we could not work something out. Maybe next time."

I know that they did not respond to me, but I hope that they just sit there saying to themselves; "What is this guy talking about?"

I have really thought about putting individuals on ignore after they do not respond to me after 24 hours.

Dont know, just think i am just frustrated right now..
Old 06-04-2013, 12:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

It's been an ongoing problem here for a while but the site in general has taken a turn for the worse the last few months. I don't deal with people that can't respond to a PM. The next time they express interest, I just tell them I can't deal with people that don't have the courtesy to respond to PM's.
cjdelaney3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Blowout Cards Forums, not specializing in customer service since 2004 (or whenever it was started).

No, but all joking aside, the thing I've come to think about is that this is a large, popular site, with people of all kinds. There are some standout folks who have amazing communication, care, etc, and then just as many who don't know/care the least about these types of things.

Just accept it and move on. That's basically the way I think about it. For every good interaction they'll be a mediocre and a poor one, too.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdelaney3 View Post
It's been an ongoing problem here for a while but the site in general has taken a turn for the worse the last few months. I don't deal with people that can't respond to a PM. The next time they express interest, I just tell them I can't deal with people that don't have the courtesy to respond to PM's.
I am having the same feelings....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Blowout Cards Forums, not specializing in customer service since 2004 (or whenever it was started).

No, but all joking aside, the thing I've come to think about is that this is a large, popular site, with people of all kinds. There are some standout folks who have amazing communication, care, etc, and then just as many who don't know/care the least about these types of things.

Just accept it and move on. That's basically the way I think about it. For every good interaction they'll be a mediocre and a poor one, too.
Problem is the poor ones have been out numbering the good ones...
Old 06-04-2013, 01:06 PM   #5 (permalink)

Yeah Don, just blow it off. The non-responders are the ones looking to low-ball you and get stuff for nothing anyway. And on trades, they're the ones that want your $100 card for their piles of stuff they can't give away. When they ask you to "cmb" and you respond with your likes of cards of equal value, you'll never hear back. I don't bother anymore. Then you have all the brokdiks coming on your threads telling you how much you should be selling YOUR cards for..................with no means of buying to begin with.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

I've ignored many a person for this. Why waste my time to look and reply only not to extend the same courtesy? When they ask again (assuming I'm not ignoring them), I remind them they inquired about something previously and didn't reply and I have no interest in wasting my time

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER. NO REPLY=IGNORE LIST MORE THEN LIKELY.
ft28jags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Ive seen a lot more people posting an interest in stuff then when pm'd they don't reply... its been an ongoing issue.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #8 (permalink)

Where's CKing at?
hoopster3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

I know that I should not let this bother me. mostly probably kids. Just gets frustrating after a while...
Old 06-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

If they respond in a thread saying it my next bump I will quote them so they know I am mad as I will say,a simple reminder doesnt work much,but will show others I am mad some what.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)

Rudeness doesn't bother me on here. Maybe it's because I'm from New England.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

this is classic... One of the guys never replied after two days. so i sent him another pm...

bigal

opalw208

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase
thanks for the quick response.. i appreciate it...

i don't know if you were trying to be sarcastic or not, but if you were, you can go F*CK yourself.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports Showcase View Post
Is it just me, or has others noticed the rudeness that has been going on here on Blowout... I am getting really tired of people pm'ing me or posting on my thread a question or an offer. Then you reply to them with the offer or a counter offer to what they have offered and they will not reply to you.

To relieve my frustration, i turn just be a smart you know what and shoot them a pm the next day stating something like this;

"I appreciate your quick response to me even though your schedule is very tight. I am sorry that we could not work something out. Maybe next time."

I know that they did not respond to me, but I hope that they just sit there saying to themselves; "What is this guy talking about?"

I have really thought about putting individuals on ignore after they do not respond to me after 24 hours.

Dont know, just think i am just frustrated right now..
OMG what? the world isn't perfect full of nice people

-gasp-
lrudometkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrudometkin View Post
OMG what? the world isn't perfect full of nice people

-gasp-
you dont have to be nice just to send a respond of "no".
Old 06-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Better?
Old 06-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I once asked a member a polite question and was given the 5th degree by that person acting as if I was asking for his first born. I immediately made that person the first member on my ignore list. Nice person to everyone else or not, it was the first time I was ever treated rudely on here.

Anyway, what is the OP saying? I can't see what he is typing.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrudometkin View Post

Better?
at least you understand what is being asked...
Old 06-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
at least you understand what is being asked...
Old 06-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
I once asked a member a polite question and was given the 5th degree by that person acting as if I was asking for his first born. I immediately made that person the first member on my ignore list. Nice person to everyone else or not, it was the first time I was ever treated rudely on here.

Anyway, what is the OP saying? I can't see what he is typing.
Hmmmmm .....
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

What the heck, since we are sharing. I did my positive post yesterday so I'll show a negative one today. This was brought on by two cards I had on COMC. One is /99 and one is /25. Apparently a member here (didn't know at the time) wanted them but kept super lowballing me and ran out of offers. He tracks me down here as a fellow member and continued to lowball me. I offered them to him at well under Ebay and he wanted them for damn near free just because they were PC items. I politely held firm. I made him no offers or excuses which will make sense when I show his PM. I think he had to be drunk because it doesn't make much sense. I was pretty pissed off but let it go. He still posts quite a bit but I've never mentioned it before until now.

You really are hard up on selling anything huh? Trying to complete my fusion set and you wont budge on a buck. Same as with the Singleton Red /25 fire back with nothing but excuses and offers. I hope you die a horrible death.... slowly... maybe a car fire in the middle of nowhere.... I mean 1.24... really? I bet you even cut your poops in half when you take shits. cheap ass. Karma will get jew.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #21 (permalink)

Cruiserdaddy get a new account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
You really are hard up on selling anything huh? Trying to complete my fusion set and you wont budge on a buck. Same as with the Singleton Red /25 fire back with nothing but excuses and offers. I hope you die a horrible death.... slowly... maybe a car fire in the middle of nowhere.... I mean 1.24... really? I bet you even cut your poops in half when you take shits. cheap ass. Karma will get jew.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
What the heck, since we are sharing. I did my positive post yesterday so I'll show a negative one today. This was brought on by two cards I had on COMC. One is /99 and one is /25. Apparently a member here (didn't know at the time) wanted them but kept super lowballing me and ran out of offers. He tracks me down here as a fellow member and continued to lowball me. I offered them to him at well under Ebay and he wanted them for damn near free just because they were PC items. I politely held firm. I made him no offers or excuses which will make sense when I show his PM. I think he had to be drunk because it doesn't make much sense. I was pretty pissed off but let it go. He still posts quite a bit but I've never mentioned it before until now.

lmao... his comment was kind of funny..
Old 06-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
lmao... his comment was kind of funny..
If I had been being an ass in any way I would tend to agree. I was very nice but he literally wanted the Singleton red refractor /25 for like $2 (pre suspension) and a fusion fractor that was selling for something like $15 around the same price. I even offered to trade for something he wanted but he wanted more than full street value for his end, go figure. Devalued mine and talked crap about them and way oversold why his was underated and undervalued.

Whatever, I thought. Just gave him prices that were way under SV on my cards and told him to let me know if he changed his mind. This showed up clear out of the blue weeks later. I do not use religous slurs for humor and I do not wish ill will on people, that is crossing the line. He was the unrealistic one and yet he pulls this crap. I should have forwarded it to a mod but I just shined it. Not even sure what the 1.24 was refrencing but as I already had not made him "offers or excuses" I just figured he was high or drunk and I played the bigger man. It isn't my best role but I was able to do it here. Keep in mind that he tracked me down, I did not have the items for sale anywhere but COMC.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 06-04-2013 at 06:20 PM.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:16 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Cruiserdaddy get a new account?
Don't know CD and wasn't him.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Don't know CD and wasn't him.
Isn't he that racist guy?
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is online now   Reply With Quote