Blowout Cards Forums
Metro Sports Cards

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 12:20 AM   #26 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecala98 View Post
Did this get squared up? Member is still very active on Beckett.
Yeah I had to contact mod and discuss my loss and additional neg feedback. His cards are being mailed back and I need to keep an eye out for my blue Machado...sad ending
EmoryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:30 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
If first part is true then I 100% agree with second part. Only two people know the truth here.

He must have mailed him those 4 cards because he had the same 4 Deck Autos in a thread on beckett awhile back I do recall.
BGT Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGT Masters View Post
He must have mailed him those 4 cards because he had the same 4 Deck Autos in a thread on beckett awhile back I do recall.
Wow, if so that would be bad. If that could be proven that would be instant ban type stuff plus felony mail fraud if the OP chose to push it that far. I could see if it was a mistake but he already posted here, "Dude I told you I was awaiting a response from 1 guy....got it and he got the right cards, whatever...I'll chalk it up as a loss and mail your cards back today. I mailed a Blue Machado auto and you claim getting 4 Deck McGuires, doesn't make sense". I think he would remember shipping something like the Deck's so he was essentailly saying that he hadn't shipped them had nothing to do with them. Sure makes it look intentional at that point.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 06-10-2013 at 08:27 AM.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoryB View Post
Dude I told you I was awaiting a response from 1 guy....got it and he got the right cards, whatever...I'll chalk it up as a loss and mail your cards back today. I mailed a Blue Machado auto and you claim getting 4 Deck McGuires, doesn't make sense. Thanks for your patience as I figure out how I am out a $300+ Machado auto....hope you got that one and are playing victim here!
well it is hard to forget putting 4 cards in a mailer vs one. Unless you are shipping 150 packages a day. And the member below shows you had those cards so what exactly makes no sense?

Another thing, Why did the OP mail express, yet you mailed first class? I would have said no, if I mail Express, you mail express. And who in the heck sends out a 300 card without signature confirmation and insurance on it? That should have been added to protect yourself, not the trader/buyer...

Quote:
Exactly
Razorsharp79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:17 PM   #30 (permalink)

I thought I remembered correctly and here it is. So the person being talked about did indeed have those same four cards.

FS: A lot of low end auto's now with mid-high end
BGT Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
I thought I remembered correctly and here it is. So the person being talked about did indeed have those same four cards.

FS: A lot of low end auto's now with mid-high end
Ruh Roh, Lucy, you have some splainin to do. It isn't like he said that he had mailed those out too and just got them mixed up. He made it sound like he never had anything to do with the Deck's. My response would have been 'oh, that's what happened, those were for someone else, must have accidently swapped em, my bad, I'll get it fixed for you'. That is nothing like what Emory said though. He wanted nothing to do with those cards at all. Wonder why that would be? Op, hopefully you get this sorted out soon.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote