Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2013, 01:07 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Wauwatosa, WI
Posts: 5,874
Default

Well I just blocked Yankee_pride on ebay. Some people seriously need to get a life.
__________________
http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/divino_085/Cards/

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:08 AM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
eaglescubs555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,519
Default

Only a NY Yankee fan......
eaglescubs555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Ivanrf1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 1,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee_pride View Post
Yep sure did and paid for the card so you'd have no reason to leave retaliatory feedback and if you did I'd have a case to have it removed.


Have a nice day lol
That is the douchiest thing anyone could do
BLOCK
__________________
CMB http://ivanrf1.imgur.com/
Collect Ryan Tannehill, Jack Youngblood
"Is that a Cam Newton in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" -tnarg
Pending Deals:
Ivanrf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:10 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Ivanrf1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Denver CO
Posts: 1,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Well I just blocked Yankee_pride on ebay. Some people seriously need to get a life.
Touche
__________________
CMB http://ivanrf1.imgur.com/
Collect Ryan Tannehill, Jack Youngblood
"Is that a Cam Newton in your pants or are you just happy to see me?" -tnarg
Pending Deals:
Ivanrf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
Ajax1723's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hatfield, PA
Posts: 13,671
Default

Hopefully he gets the banhammer, what an idiot.
__________________
Evan Longoria Supercollector!
1,073 different cards and counting!
ALWAYS Looking for Longoria cards I don't have!
Ajax1723 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:12 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee_pride View Post
Yep sure did and paid for the card so you'd have no reason to leave retaliatory feedback and if you did I'd have a case to have it removed.


Have a nice day lol
You seriously need help. I don't say that to be rude, I say that because based on how you have acted with this silliness, there's something wrong with you.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
Member
 
KingTaco77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 1,893
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
Well I just blocked Yankee_pride on ebay. Some people seriously need to get a life.
Is that his username? I'm definitely banning him as well.
__________________
Dodgers. Angels. Galaxy.

Always looking for Galaxy and soccer autos & patches!
KingTaco77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:16 AM   #33 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,001
Default

Nope Ebay name is Chevy Man 22
yankee_pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:17 AM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 4,987
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee_pride View Post
Yep sure did and paid for the card so you'd have no reason to leave retaliatory feedback and if you did I'd have a case to have it removed.


Have a nice day lol
There really is no hope for the human race...
__________________
Follow me on Twitter @85CaseBreaks

uStream link - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dlab85-case-breaks
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:18 AM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Afton9444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: California
Posts: 3,071
Default

Wow... that is despicable yankees_pride... I am shocked at the immaturity that you show. And to come on here and back your poor decision was.. well a really poor move.

I would advise everyone to stay far away from any business dealings with you
__________________
http://s1062.photobucket.com/user/afton9444/library/?sort=3&page=1

Col 1:16
Afton9444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:18 AM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 33,787
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
You seriously need help. I don't say that to be rude, I say that because based on how you have acted with this silliness, there's something wrong with you.
It's called anti-social personality disorder, otherwise known as "sociopath" or back in the day known as "psychopath".
__________________
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:18 AM   #37 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
You seriously need help. I don't say that to be rude, I say that because based on how you have acted with this silliness, there's something wrong with you.
The way I've acted with the silliness ? I haven't been going around trolling every single post someone makes because I disagree with their ebay methods.

If you can't take it then don't give it.
yankee_pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:20 AM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,473
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee_pride View Post
The way I've acted with the silliness ? I haven't been going around trolling every single post someone makes because I disagree with their ebay methods.

If you can't take it then don't give it.
Somebody ban this guy! Every post he makes lowers the IQ of each person who reads it by 7 points.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
BigEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 2,579
Default

We should all block him. I'm never doing business with him, and I recommend you don't either.
__________________
Live. Breathe. Blue.
BigEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #40 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
imnotded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sonora, CA
Posts: 3,324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee_pride View Post
The way I've acted with the silliness ? I haven't been going around trolling every single post someone makes because I disagree with their ebay methods.

If you can't take it then don't give it.
Oh, so we can all buy stuff from you and leave negs?
__________________
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/imnotded - My UStream Channel
imnotded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Heart of Long Island
Posts: 11,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallCutler6 View Post
Somebody ban this guy! Every post he makes lowers the IQ of each person who reads it by 7 points.
May God have mercy on his soul.
centereacan06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:23 AM   #42 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 33,787
Default

The very fact that he PAID money just in order to leave a negative feedback because someone called him out is a symptom of his anti-social personality.
__________________
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:23 AM   #43 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
imnotded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sonora, CA
Posts: 3,324
Default

BANNED!!
__________________
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/imnotded - My UStream Channel
imnotded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
xbignick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 14,188
Default

Show it hasn't been delivered yet=negative removed/possible eBay ban?
__________________
@xxbignick on twitter!
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:24 AM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
PDawson21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In A House
Posts: 5,542
Default

Banned already. Very impressed. Good job mods!
__________________
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Steph Curry & Matt Ryan
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)
PDawson21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:25 AM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
death2redemptions's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Previously Banned Member
Posts: 33,787
Default

He was banned! Time to celebrate!!!!
__________________
Mt death2redemption...you started this by your lies!!! A real stand up member!!! You have said lie after lie after lie about me...its funny whenever I used to say anything you would not use my quote but add or subtract to it....I guess you have to keep your fake world going....oh just if your members knew... your worse then a liar....your a created of lies.... - Jason Mars
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:26 AM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
DSizzle31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,468
Default

That is awesome! Good riddance!
__________________
Check out my bucket. Now with 10 scans!!!

http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/DSizzle31/library/?sort=4&page=1
DSizzle31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:26 AM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
MarshallCutler6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 8,473
Default

Mods, major props to you guys. Im sure at some point his ebay tatics would have moved to this site, great job.
__________________
Collecting anything that interests me.
#TeamConnor
MarshallCutler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:27 AM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
MJZak1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 852
Default

I didnt even call him out really... I was just having fun with the whole situation.
I really dont even care what he does in all honesty. It was more or less a little trash talk with a Yankees fan from an A's fan in my eyes. Its all good though.

F'em if they cant take a joke.......
__________________
Oakland Athletics
Collecting Bo Jackson,Tim Brown,Howie Long and Rickey Henderson,Yoenis Cespedes,Jose Canseco,Josh Donaldson
"I have a gold refractor fetish"
MJZak1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:28 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
eaglescubs555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 9,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2redemptions View Post
He was banned! Time to celebrate!!!!
Kool & The Gang - Celebration - YouTube
eaglescubs555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.