Blowout Cards Forums
Draft Kings

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #126 (permalink)

We are talking about a Vick Ballard Auto for $6.00. I dont think the OP is pulling a "quick one" on anyone. Its the off season and I'm pretty sure his cards arent on the rise any time soon. Now if the OP posted a card of someone who just got hot (ie. Puig) at a low price and then told the buyer that he couldnt find it any more. Now that there is suspicious.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:34 PM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

I remember someone posted a thread in this section saying people get negative happy. Leave a negative if a scam went down, a payment was never made stuff that can view as a scam. Neutral for slow shipping or this I can see. Would I do it? No, but I get some will.

However, and I keep repeating this, don't lie in your feedback. Period. Because platinum made Kopper look a lot worse with the feedback and I'm glad this thread was made so we saw what really happened. If you didn't want this thread made platinum, tell the truth in the feedback.
nuccionino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #128 (permalink)
Banned

Accidently DPed

Last edited by nuccionino; 06-06-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:00 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Look I have never had a problem with you or the fat guy with a batman mask on.I only voiced my opinion on the subject at hand not expecting all to agree with me and that is fine.I think I make some valid points .... If you guy's don't wanna agree with me and think my logic is insane than so be it?But as usual here on the boards it quickly becomes personal because everybody is a know it all and someone's pride takes a hit.
Holy crap , I didn't even read past that bolded part before having to respond. well done sir. Now I have to go back and see if you followed it up with one for me.

Edit: Nope, you didn't. Look, we are on the same page here. We both support Platinum's right to neg, we both feel that it wasn't warranted and we both think OP was wrong by not having cards in hand before listing. We just have different methods of saying that which upsets the other. I have had the same issue with how you say things in the past and probably will in the future. You probably feel the same about me which is fine.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 06-06-2013 at 05:07 PM.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #130 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Accidently DPed
You don't see that phrase very often.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
So now a mistake is solely based off of someones reputation? or the amount/size of the transaction!Even if platinum is a pos drama queen and the OP is a great member it makes no difference does it?Let's all pick out the most disliked members and start scamming them just because nobody likes them or will back them.

As I mentioned once before I think the OP did everything to correct his mistake and believe him 100% but platinum has to be the judge of that not me or anybody else.

My situation was much different because I made a mistake but owned up to it while being completely honest about it which is my point exactly!Who is actually gonna be honest moving forward if this mistake is acceptable?Why should there be a new grey area when it comes to a "lost" card?The flood gates will soon open for backdoor deals and unfulfilled transactions.
As much as it pains me to say it,you are right. This site is monkey see,monkey do.
Old 06-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #132 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuccionino View Post
Accidently DPed
Sounds painfull...
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #133 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
As much as it pains me to say it,you are right. This site is monkey see,monkey do.
Thing is guys is I opened my photobucket to him and said pick a card worth more I don't care. So I was not benefitting at all from this. He picked one card, which was sold on Monday morning, so I had no other option I gave him a refund. Most people wouldnt just be like okay....well pick a card worth more then I lose out. I truely lost the card.....not everyone on this site is a freaking bad guy. Sooo many bitter people here, must have been burnt by people so I guess I can understand.
http://s421.photobucket.com/albums/pp297/Koppper/Sports%20Card%20Collection/
Koppper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:32 PM   #134 (permalink)

"Sold me a card they did not have. Informed two days later."

I wouldn't have left a negative, but if you read the feedback left it's not that crazy to think that the negative is deserved.
Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:37 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koppper View Post
Thing is guys is I opened my photobucket to him and said pick a card worth more I don't care. So I was not benefitting at all from this. He picked one card, which was sold on Monday morning, so I had no other option I gave him a refund. Most people wouldnt just be like okay....well pick a card worth more then I lose out. I truely lost the card.....not everyone on this site is a freaking bad guy. Sooo many bitter people here, must have been burnt by people so I guess I can understand.
Listen, I agree with you on this one kopper. This was not neg worthy. You told him to pick something else, he did not like anything else so you gave him his money back. That does not deserve a negative. You did all that you could do once you realized you no longer had the card. I was simply speaking of his right to give the neg, thats all. I dont agree with the neg in this case, but I do believe he has the right to leave one if thats how he feels the transaction went down. Thats all. And I firmly believe that if sellers know they cannot be negged if they lose a card it will be open season on taking someones money, holding there money why they continue to shop the card around looking for a higher sale. Then a "oh ,sorry I lost it" excuse. I know you did not do this kopper but as we both know not everyone here is honest and people will take advantage of this loophole if they know they can,thats all. I 100% believe you in this case and I think you did all you could to fix it. But if you are allowed to have your neg removed then that sets the bar for others doing this.

Last edited by cking; 06-06-2013 at 09:40 PM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:59 PM   #136 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
"Sold me a card they did not have. Informed two days later."

I wouldn't have left a negative, but if you read the feedback left it's not that crazy to think that the negative is deserved.
Where's the mention of communication was good and refund given?
Old 06-07-2013, 05:03 PM   #137 (permalink)

I have no idea what went on with this deal other than what's been posted here. I will say I received my card today from Koppper and had no issues. Seems to me like it was just a mistake.
trixstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixstar View Post
I have no idea what went on with this deal other than what's been posted here. I will say I received my card today from Koppper and had no issues. Seems to me like it was just a mistake.
As it was, just like the mods have seen it and my iTrader from PlatinumPlus was moved to a neutral. Thank you mods!
Old 06-09-2013, 07:31 PM   #139 (permalink)

I just got a $10 higher offer on Ebay for a card I sold here last night. If I take the offer and tell the member here I lost card and they neg me, will my neg be removed? With my feedback its obvious I am an honest member,right? This is the door that is now open.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #140 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
Im not going to argue with you. You messed up. Own up to it and move on. The itrader is a warning tool for other members to use.
LOL, he DID own up to it. What else could he have done after he realized his mistake? Printing the shipping label right shows he was trying to get it out to you ASAP. When he couldn't find the card, he let you know. You want him to fly over and give you a massage then refund you? LOL.
hychang5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #141 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hychang5 View Post
LOL, he DID own up to it. What else could he have done after he realized his mistake? Printing the shipping label right shows he was trying to get it out to you ASAP. When he couldn't find the card, he let you know. You want him to fly over and give you a massage then refund you? LOL.
Thats what I am trying to say, I printed the label because I was sure I had the card. Now I have to wait for the USPS refund of the shipping over a $6 card.....just not worth the hassle if I had it and didnt want to sell it to him. I felt bad and even tried to give him a more expensive card of his chosing.

Oh well the mods saw that he OVEREACTED, and changed it to a neutral, which I will take since in the beginning I should not have sold the card, just going off my Photobucket. Lesson learned by me, and Platinum did nothing, but make himself look silly. I didn't even leave him neutral or neg. feedback. I wasnt going to be childish and play his games. Thanks all for all your feedback on this issue!