Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2013, 03:53 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxBreaker72 View Post
I would be very worried about sending that whack job the card. He could get it and say "Package empty" or "wrong card". I just saw his feedback left for others and this guy makes Terry Schiavo look like Einstein.
Terry Schiavo was a brain dead woman in a bed.. that was a little cold dude.

I did just read his feedback though... WOW. Guy has an obsession with old people and "butt cheese" ... wow haha
Old 06-06-2013, 03:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
Man, I am the biggest smart arse around and even I thought that was a bit rough. It isn't like she is going to be able to come after him and kick his butt though.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:

I did just read his feedback though... WOW. Guy has an obsession with old people and "butt cheese" ... wow haha
You probably shouldn't watch the family guy episode where they had a schiavo play if you thought that was cold. Little too sensitive if you were serious. I have seen Sooooo much worse on here. I actually think it was a perfect comparison. Good luck with it, I bet you end up with a huge disaster.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:24 PM   #29 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Someone should hit the BIN on it with a bogus account and message him the same exact message "I will pay within a reasonable amount of time. Most likely within the next 7 to 10 days. I have always been allotted a week or two grace period with every buyer. If you have a problem, file a god damn unpaid claim against me. I will then contact e bay and let them know about your sarcastic $50 offer, followed by your arrogant e mail to me. You will receive the money within the next 7 to 10 days which I have every god damn right as an ebay'r to pay! "
Collecting: Raimel Tapia, Drew Brees
Pejarox7620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

Got another message today...

I wrote them today asking about things addressed in this thread (the profane e-mails to you guys, the feedback, etc) This is what I got back...

First off. The Item has been paid for!!! Secondly, I saw what you posted on that forum, and have been dealing with all of your little online friends and their e-mails using profane gestures with me. In fact, I will report one of them for their use of this language, and you for threatening not to mail out a card that I paid for! Let's get one thing straight here, I do not need to give you any explanations ever in my life, nor do I need or expect any from you! I simply told one of your rude and insulting ebay buddies that I not only paid you last night, but offered my apologies as well. I told your buddy that I was shocked that you would have posted such nonsense about me on blowout cards dot com or whatever site it is.... The fact of the matter is, I paid you for the card last night, I then apologized, then you proceeded to write what you wrote on that forum without letting everyone know that I not only payed for the card, but offered an apology as well. If you do not expedite immediate shipping of my card which you are now contractually obligated to ship, I will elevate this potential grievance to the highest level possible. I do not know who you think you are threatening me? but if you do not ship that card immediately, I will escalate this with ebay and beyond. If I receive the card within the next few days, you will receive proper professional feedback, even if I do not really mean it! I do not owe you positive feedback however, especially after learning of your written forum where you told your side of the story, but left out the convenient details that I paid and apologized as well. Send me the card, and exit from my existence along with your harassing friends. If I receive one more insulting e mail from any of them, I will report you and them immediately for the previously mentioned reasons! Good day

Just tought you guys should have the heads up. It would probably be best if no one else besides me messaged or communicated with this person.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Got another message today...

I wrote them today asking about things addressed in this thread (the profane e-mails to you guys, the feedback, etc) This is what I got back...

First off. The Item has been paid for!!! Secondly, I saw what you posted on that forum, and have been dealing with all of your little online friends and their e-mails using profane gestures with me. In fact, I will report one of them for their use of this language, and you for threatening not to mail out a card that I paid for! Let's get one thing straight here, I do not need to give you any explanations ever in my life, nor do I need or expect any from you! I simply told one of your rude and insulting ebay buddies that I not only paid you last night, but offered my apologies as well. I told your buddy that I was shocked that you would have posted such nonsense about me on blowout cards dot com or whatever site it is.... The fact of the matter is, I paid you for the card last night, I then apologized, then you proceeded to write what you wrote on that forum without letting everyone know that I not only payed for the card, but offered an apology as well. If you do not expedite immediate shipping of my card which you are now contractually obligated to ship, I will elevate this potential grievance to the highest level possible. I do not know who you think you are threatening me? but if you do not ship that card immediately, I will escalate this with ebay and beyond. If I receive the card within the next few days, you will receive proper professional feedback, even if I do not really mean it! I do not owe you positive feedback however, especially after learning of your written forum where you told your side of the story, but left out the convenient details that I paid and apologized as well. Send me the card, and exit from my existence along with your harassing friends. If I receive one more insulting e mail from any of them, I will report you and them immediately for the previously mentioned reasons! Good day

Just tought you guys should have the heads up. It would probably be best if no one else besides me messaged or communicated with this person.
I don't know, sounds pretty lucid and professional. Kind of makes me wonder if there is more to this. Someone has obviously pushed his buttons. Maybe you should include some free butt cheese as a bonus.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:38 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I don't know, sounds pretty lucid and professional. Kind of makes me wonder if there is more to this. Someone has obviously pushed his buttons. Maybe you should include some free butt cheese as a bonus.
He apparently had the idea that I wrote this thread after he had paid.. which isn't true. That is where that came from. Even though I don't get along with a lot of the people that posted here.. he had no business threatening you guys... That's petty uncalled for. Just let me deal with it and be glad you guys don't have to in the future lol
Old 06-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #33 (permalink)

I wish you the best of luck with this headache.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #34 (permalink)

Geese what is it with all these mentally defective people?
nissandriver77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:04 PM   #35 (permalink)

this buyer is a human pig shield, not an electric field.. pure butt cheese!!!!!!
Wings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

maybe a message from a -0- feedback account with some friendly advice will lube him
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:22 PM   #37 (permalink)

Or stop sending him PMs so Imac doesn;t get into trouble with ebay as this type of thread,where people threaten fraud and other stupid actions,can be held against him if ebay decides and him banned.

I warned last year about outting people in a childish manner on the forum. I warned about block list. No...lets act like the "mob".
I would leave the guy alone and let it blow over before it blows up.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Or stop sending him PMs so Imac doesn;t get into trouble with ebay as this type of thread,where people threaten fraud and other stupid actions,can be held against him if ebay decides and him banned.

I warned last year about outting people in a childish manner on the forum. I warned about block list. No...lets act like the "mob".
I would leave the guy alone and let it blow over before it blows up.
How on earth could someone be banned from eBay for the actions of others? That doesn't make logical sense.

I have already stated earlier in this thread that no one should message him but me. Any action anyone else took was 100% on their own
Old 06-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #39 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

-After reading the posts and realizing Imac was the victimized party, i cared a little bit less.

lobo_hacker
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
How on earth could someone be banned from eBay for the actions of others? That doesn't make logical sense.

Clearly you lack the ability to think or you are using that post as a defense in-case the crap hits the fan.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:06 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
He apparently had the idea that I wrote this thread after he had paid.. which isn't true. That is where that came from. Even though I don't get along with a lot of the people that posted here.. he had no business threatening you guys... That's petty uncalled for. Just let me deal with it and be glad you guys don't have to in the future lol
Just want to be perfectly clear here, I did not send this guy a single message. I don't have a problem posting on a message board thread but I am not going to go bother someone unsolicited regardless of how looney they may or may not be.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Just want to be perfectly clear here, I did not send this guy a single message. I don't have a problem posting on a message board thread but I am not going to go bother someone unsolicited regardless of how looney they may or may not be.
Damage control !! :P
Old 06-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Damage control !! :P
Lol. I don't mind giving my opinion which is pretty clear but to contact someone about a transaction which I have no part in is very extreme. To do it for someone with such a questionable history as the OP would just by moronic. I'm actually surprised that anyone did and if the person in question himself hadn't of been quoted I wouldn't have believed it. Especially after the crap that Yankee Pride just pulled. I still haven't gotten my Ebay and Paypal sorted. Just no call for stuff like that. Imac is a big boy, well sort of. I'll give advice but I'm not going to fight his battles. Those who contacted the guy were out of line.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:12 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol. I don't mind giving my opinion which is pretty clear but to contact someone about a transaction which I have no part in is very extreme. To do it for someone with such a questionable history as the OP would just by moronic. I'm actually surprised that anyone did and if the person in question himself hadn't of been quoted I wouldn't have believed it. Especially after the crap that Yankee Pride just pulled. I still haven't gotten my Ebay and Paypal sorted. Just no call for stuff like that. Imac is a big boy, well sort of. I'll give advice but I'm not going to fight his battles. Those who contacted the guy were out of line.
Couldn't have said it any better myself. I have too many other things to do. Looks like there was more to the story anyway. Oh well....
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:26 PM   #45 (permalink)

Feedback he has left:

" old douche drinking lemonade shisting cash from the bubas"

"what can i say that i have not already... old douche bag, shister to the bubas"

" i must admit, grandpa has a great ebay store, but still smells like butt cheese"

" a droopy old dude with boobs dropping to the floor USING DEPENDS, good seller"

"this buyer is a human pig shield, not an electric field.. pure butt cheese!!!!!!"
Old 06-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #46 (permalink)

This thread doesn't need to be bumped anymore.. everyone here knows about him now. Leave it at that.

He apologized to me for the way he was talking.. and oddly seemed to enjoy the attention here. He has sworn to leave nothing but a professional positive feedback upon receipt of the item.. and i have shipped it. Hopefully this is the end.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:19 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
This thread doesn't need to be bumped anymore.. everyone here knows about him now. Leave it at that.

He apologized to me for the way he was talking.. and oddly seemed to enjoy the attention here. He has sworn to leave nothing but a professional positive feedback upon receipt of the item.. and i have shipped it. Hopefully this is the end.
BUUUUMMMMPPPP!!!!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:02 PM   #48 (permalink)

You should have just taken the negative.