Blowout Cards Forums
Black Friday 2014

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I am not sure why everybody is up in arms here. Hes suspended for arguing,thats all. He is still shipping everyones stuff out. The suspension has nothing to do with the sales he made. He asked odbadger to let evryone know not to worry.
-Let's quote you from another thread:

"But it should not require a thread and mod intervention for someone to do the right thing."

The person in question should not burden another member to post a thread when they can just as easily, if not more so, send PMs to everyone and settle accounts. It will always make me nervous and question someone's integrity when they make someone else apologize for them when there is *zero* reason it is needed or called for. Eithe rdo it yourself, take care of business, or shut up and don't make your friends fight your battles for you.

lobo_hacker
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo_hacker View Post
-Let's quote you from another thread:

"But it should not require a thread and mod intervention for someone to do the right thing."

The person in question should not burden another member to post a thread when they can just as easily, if not more so, send PMs to everyone and settle accounts. It will always make me nervous and question someone's integrity when they make someone else apologize for them when there is *zero* reason it is needed or called for. Eithe rdo it yourself, take care of business, or shut up and don't make your friends fight your battles for you.

lobo_hacker
Again, I think he was doing the right thing here. You disagree.Thats fine. He has alot of peoples money and wanted to ressaure them thats is all. That is alot more trouble then some people go thru here for other members. He is not putting a burden on anyone. Tint and odbadger are friends, friends help one another out.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:25 AM   #28 (permalink)
Inactive Account

If Gary (obadger) is saying it going to be all good I would say it's all good. Gary is a great member and very trustworthy. No need to worry as you will get your cards.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Lol, no thank you. To be honest I haven't called because it just seems silly. Are there red flags here? Of course but I have said my peace to warn others and that should be the end of it for me. If people still choose to ignore that then it is on them. I guess I feel that I owe it to Tint just to hear him out since I was so critical. I would rather he just do it here in the open when the suspension gets lifted though.

There are just far far too many similarities to the he who shall remain nameless thing for me. If I'm wrong so be it and I'll feel bad about it but I can't stand those that just sit idle and keep their mouths shut while members get burned. As of right now he is fulfilling his sales so that is good. He lost his cool and got suspended. I have no facts that anything more sinister than that is going down so I am done with it.
I've had about enuf of you bashing Tint. You have said some pretty crappy things not once or twice but about 50 times, and on and on and on.
You have his info be a "man" and call him? instead of being an internet tough guy/whatever you want to call it? if you want to know the actual truth make a 2 minute phone call? Trust me Tint isnt an angry guy he will understand if you make an effort(like you did on here to prove he is a scammer) to prove what is going on.
enuf bashing make a phone call

edited for a typo for the record
Old 06-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
I've had about enuf of you bashing Tint. You have said some pretty crappy things not once or twice but about 50 times, and on and on and on.
You have his info be a "man" and call him? instead of being an internet tough guy/whatever you want to call it? if you want to know the actual truth make a 2 minute phone call? Trust me Tint isnt an angry guy he will understand if you make an effort(like you did on here to prove he is a scammer) to prove what is going on.

Well said......
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post

Ok, let me try to understand this. I have not called him a scammer but said the similarities concerned me. I have talked to him via PM and reported that here. I found him to be polite and professional. Why is calling him needed? He will be able to post here within a couple of days and respond to everyone. By no means have I said anything even remotely "crappy". I just pointed out red flags as have others.

I've actually tried being done with this but people like you keep dragging me back. I told Tint that I would not continue until he could respond and that is my intention. I guess I don't understand what calling him will accomplish. I could talk to anyone and that proves nothing. Not that they are a saint or a sinner.

How am I being an "internet tough guy"? Because I am alarmed at why someone would just start selling hot cards at huge discounts? I threatened nobody and didn't puff myself up. I am not the one that told somebody to "go kill themselves". That is internet tough guy. I just advised caution. You're sticking up for a friend and I get it. I truly hope I was off base and you are correct. No hard feelings.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Ok, let me try to understand this. I have not called him a scammer but said the similarities concerned me. I have talked to him via PM and reported that here. I found him to be polite and professional. Why is calling him needed? He will be able to post here within a couple of days and respond to everyone. By no means have I said anything even remotely "crappy". I just pointed out red flags as have others.

I've actually tried being done with this but people like you keep dragging me back. I told Tint that I would not continue until he could respond and that is my intention. I guess I don't understand what calling him will accomplish. I could talk to anyone and that proves nothing. Not that they are a saint or a sinner.

How am I being an "internet tough guy"? Because I am alarmed at why someone would just start selling hot cards at huge discounts? I threatened nobody and didn't puff myself up. I am not the one that told somebody to "go kill themselves". That is internet tough guy. I just advised caution. You're sticking up for a friend and I get it. I truly hope I was off base and you are correct. No hard feelings.
Lol nice response. Still like the deflecting manner by still making comments about someone else. (feel better)
Old 06-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #33 (permalink)

Gary (obadger) was relaying a message for a friend. If anyone here thought Gary was doing something wrong or a cohort in some elaborate scam. Think again!

Kevin

Last edited by KevJo; 06-09-2013 at 01:28 PM.
KevJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #34 (permalink)

Okay everyone lets talk my 24 hours in the slammer is up for using a term thats not approved on BO. It was just my sense of humor and in bad taste. Case one closed. I'm not going to respond to anything else on thread after after this statement for one reason I don't need to try to defend myself on accusations of me (scamming people). Accusation are just that someone thinking something without proof. Everyone is getting there cards BigSmit bought 1100 dollars from me check my feedback I pretty sure he got them. Everyone that bought things from are getting what they bought. To think that I am reeling people in to set them up from the big ripoff them I pretty sure I would have waited to use those high end cards last. That's common sense. If have over 1000 combined positive feed backs 400+ ebay, 290 SCF, and soon to be 150 here. So the people that think I'm up to no good please just stay away it won't hurt my feelings or the people that are going to get some great deals. I'm not done selling my stuff.

I would like to point something out and I'm just because someone came on here and ripped a lot of people off is it fair to say I'm doing the same thing. Its disrespectful and kinda childish,but I can't make anybody think or feel any way other then the way they want to, so I'm not going to try. Its a dead end road on here. Sad... really, but okay thats the way it is what can I do about it. I have a obligation to the people that posted in my thread and bought from me and no one else. I have only seem people that had no vested interest say what they are saying. Or should I say think what they want to think.

Now something personal. Lets think for a minute. What was I doing selling my cards so cheap? Was I really or was I avoiding eBay time and there fees. Or did I need to move some cards fast to get some cash built up. I heard the term independently wealth thrown around. So my comment for that is this. Here this should shed some light and will explain way I did it this way. I have a wife, and as many of you know marriage there is always compromise. I am buying a 2013 F-250 not that its anyone's concern but its a 65,000 dollar truck. My wife wanted me to put a nice chunk down with my trade-in. Sounds very adult like, I would think. I put some though into it and instead of darning a few of my savings accounts I did this. So this was the fastest way for me to reach my goal. I know I was going to lose some money, but at the same time people lose money all kinds of ways. Stock Market,Vegas, other hobby's. So it is my decision to do so. My prices, yeah I lost out, but maybe only lost 10% maybe a crossed the board. Is that a bad thing or a great gain for someone else. Plus these cards I have gobbled off the boards off people that maybe were in some type of situations themselves.

What makes this sad from me is everyone lives in such fear all the time. Wow that price is to cheap its got to be a scam. Well the truth behind that is this. If someone is going to rip you off it won't matter the price they have on it. Many of you have prejudged me.
Okay does it bug me yeah it does, but will I live, yes I think so. And so will the people that know and have done business with me. They have been sticking there necks out for me because I am one of the fairest and honest people on the broads. I don't low-ball people and understand their price is their price.

And last thing.
jmscoggin I gave you all that information because you were taking shots at me. And its okay really it was. I only would say to that is I had no voice and reaching out was a sign that I care. You bought nothing from me,but I still was making contact with you to as you wanted my side of the story. There is no other side accept I have a very obnoxious sense of humor at times and it got me 24 hours of quite time. And I made a decision to buy something I wanted and took a loss on some of my cards. Where is the harm in that.

So to rap things up... and lay this unreal disrespectful accusation to rest. After a few days when everyone gets there items my actions will speak louder then words. I have done a lot of right by people on here and its sad its come to this. Thanks for reading this and here's PO receipts for the first two days of my QS. I feel very bad for the people that bought from me and my have felt OH NO not again. I'm sorry, but I can't control other peoples comments.

Sincerely,
Dave

Old 06-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #35 (permalink)

Dude...it's not 1984, buy some new sheets..
Welcome back btw
Old 06-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #36 (permalink)

I cannot believe how some members treated this guy after all he did for them. Ungrateful people. This guy is never gonna do something like this again for us. Way to go people.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #37 (permalink)
Banned

Welcome back Tin....Screw Da rest
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 08:55 PM   #38 (permalink)

Ive dealt with Tint and its always been easy going.
Oilngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #39 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

a 65000 F250? Jesus you got home runned. Did it come with a plow and a dump box LOL On a quiet night you will be able to hear it rust.

Welcome back man that trolling in your sales thread was uncalled for.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #40 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetintwiz1 View Post
...After a few days when everyone gets there items my actions will speak louder then words....

Sincerely,
Dave
-Your post has a helluva lot of words to talk about your actions. The beef in this thread has never been about anything other than you making the deals right. So instead of talking...a lot...about crap that doesn't matter...and instead of making your friend *talk* about how yer gonna come through...how about you actually just get the deals done and pretend like you mean what i quoted above.

Seriously, what's with all the "i promise i'm a good guy" stuff when you just need to shut up and get deals done?

lobo_hacker, calling hypocrite on cking next time she calls someone out for this type of stuff that isn't her 'buddy'
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
-Your post has a helluva lot of words to talk about your actions. The beef in this thread has never been about anything other than you making the deals right. So instead of talking...a lot...about crap that doesn't matter...and instead of making your friend *talk* about how yer gonna come through...how about you actually just get the deals done and pretend like you mean what i quoted above.

Seriously, what's with all the "i promise i'm a good guy" stuff when you just need to shut up and get deals done?

lobo_hacker, calling hypocrite on cking next time she calls someone out for this type of stuff that isn't her 'buddy'
You bought nothing from me so your comments are a non-issue and pointless.
Old 06-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:

Pretty sure it takes a couple of days for things to get delivered after being mailed and that's what the OP is referencing. No where in the original post did they say that the items will be mailed in a few days, he said they would arrive in a few days indicating that they had already been sent.

Bucket (under construction) http://s869.photobucket.com/albums/ab252/golfinglegend/
golfinglegend67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinglegend67 View Post
Pretty sure it takes a couple of days for things to get delivered after being mailed and that's what the OP is referencing. No where in the original post did they say that the items will be mailed in a few days, he said they would arrive in a few days indicating that they had already been sent.
Also most people have already got them. Just check my feedback. He just trying to have a pointless argument.
" You Don't Have To Attend Every Argument Your Invited Too."
Winston Churchill
Old 06-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #44 (permalink)

pretty sure that receipt wasnt made in his mothers basement!
peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:

What kind of stuff are you talking about? Thats what I am wondering. Tint did nothing wrong. People bought from him and he is in the process of shipping, so what is the problem? You are making it seem like because he got suspended that he is gonna rob everyone. That is not what is happening.

HE GOT SUSPENDED FOR ARGUING.THE ARGUING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEALS HE MADE SO I AM NOT FOLLOWING WHAT YOU ARE UPSET ABOUT. ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE ODBADGER SPOKE UP FOR HIS FRIEND? WHAT DIFFRENCE DOES IT MAKE TO YOU?YOU DID NOT BUY ANYTHING IN THIS SALE. WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION HERE? CALL ME A HYPOCRITE ALL YOU WANT.TINT IS A GOOD GUY. I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL OUT DEADBEATS AND THIEVES ON HERE,,,EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT.HAVE A NICE EVENING.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:35 AM   #46 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

This forum is so entertaining I may even cancel my directv. I wish everyone had to list their age here, although I understand that is intrusive.

But seriously, what happened? This is more dramatic than if all participants on MTV's Real World were injected with MDMA, Steroids and Bi-Polar Disorder.
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #47 (permalink)

What is wrong with people here?? All he did was run a few GREAT QS and all these happened?? I just don't understand it...

I was lucky enough to buy one card from him, and I got it after 2 days of payment. If you did not deal with, him please refrain from calling him or implying him a scammer!! Not one person that bought cards from him said that they didn't get their cards.. I am SO CONFUSED where this notion of him being a scammer came from...

I bought a RG3 auto dual patch for $110, sold it in 5 days for $145 on ebay... He was under selling ebay to get money for his new truck... until a buyer says that "I didn't get my card" this nonsense has to stop!!!
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:17 AM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wegoingsizzler View Post
What is wrong with people here?? All he did was run a few GREAT QS and all these happened?? I just don't understand it...

I was lucky enough to buy one card from him, and I got it after 2 days of payment. If you did not deal with, him please refrain from calling him or implying him a scammer!! Not one person that bought cards from him said that they didn't get their cards.. I am SO CONFUSED where this notion of him being a scammer came from...

I bought a RG3 auto dual patch for $110, sold it in 5 days for $145 on ebay... He was under selling ebay to get money for his new truck... until a buyer says that "I didn't get my card" this nonsense has to stop!!!
You answered your own question. This just made people wonder why someone wouldn't have just done this to start with, especially if they were trying to raise as much money as possible. It appears that we were barking up an empty tree and I for one have apologized. Not sure why people keep harping on this.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:19 AM   #49 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

I personnally Know Tintwiz from my days in the Marines serving in Jacksonville NC. Though I haven't seen him since 2008.

Guy is as good as they come. I wouldn't worry.

He didn't ask me to say this, I'm just going off my personal experience with him.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:18 AM   #50 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
This forum is so entertaining I may even cancel my directv.
Hilarious!

/thread ROFL