Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 11:22 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnRyno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: AL East Champions
Posts: 3,999
Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
You answered your own question. This just made people wonder why someone wouldn't have just done this to start with, especially if they were trying to raise as much money as possible. It appears that we were barking up an empty tree and I for one have apologized. Not sure why people keep harping on this.
You picked an uphill battle here. What's that old saying about not being able to see the trees for the forest, or is it vice versa? What you were trying to illustrate has been completely overlooked, but that's how it goes on BO.

Everyone who got a good deal from him isn't going to examine the evidence outside of their personal experience with the seller. I've always respected your opinion and efforts, and while I think your prudence is commendable, it just isn't worth your time. Hopefully all is well that ends well.
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
You picked an uphill battle here. What's that old saying about not being able to see the trees for the forest, or is it vice versa? What you were trying to illustrate has been completely overlooked, but that's how it goes on BO.

Everyone who got a good deal from him isn't going to examine the evidence outside of their personal experience with the seller. I've always respected your opinion and efforts, and while I think your prudence is commendable, it just isn't worth your time. Hopefully all is well that ends well.
Very well put and sage advice. Really trying to figure out why I am being dumb enough to keep thinking if I just phrase it differently....................... In any event, thank you sir for at least understanding where I was coming from was an honest and thoughtful place and not one of either ill intention or trolling.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 2,493
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
You answered your own question. This just made people wonder why someone wouldn't have just done this to start with, especially if they were trying to raise as much money as possible. It appears that we were barking up an empty tree and I for one have apologized. Not sure why people keep harping on this.
I understand your point. I always believe if it looks too good to be true, something might be fishy. But I take it on case by case. With this quick sale, what is the worst that can happen?? I get my money tied up for 10 days... not that big of a deal to me... Also, Tin has great itrader status and that is what I am going off by. He is not doing anything too crazy and he gave me a good reason for it... He could have sold them on ebay, but that would be a lot of work and you might not get payment for a few days or weeks... This way, he gets his $$ right away... maybe that is what he is welling to give up for quick cash...

Again, not arguing with you... I think I get your point, and you got mine... I hope everyone gets there cards (I am pretty sure they will like me)... and hope the QS keeps on going till he gets the money he needs...
wegoingsizzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:45 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnRyno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: AL East Champions
Posts: 3,999
Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Very well put and sage advice. Really trying to figure out why I am being dumb enough to keep thinking if I just phrase it differently....................... In any event, thank you sir for at least understanding where I was coming from was an honest and thoughtful place and not one of either ill intention or trolling.
I don't think you're dumb at all. Your heat is in the right place. This situation is just too loaded.
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:45 PM   #55 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
You answered your own question. This just made people wonder why someone wouldn't have just done this to start with, especially if they were trying to raise as much money as possible. It appears that we were barking up an empty tree and I for one have apologized. Not sure why people keep harping on this.
so you go on "harping" for post after post after post hinting at a scam, its strange or however you worded it? and now because you say so we are to stop talking about it? LOL which one is it? Chatter like a school girl or hush up like a church mouse? im not trolling its called constructive conversation
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:46 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
JohnRyno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: AL East Champions
Posts: 3,999
Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
so you go on "harping" for post after post after post hinting at a scam, its strange or however you worded it? and now because you say so we are to stop talking about it? LOL which one is it? Chatter like a school girl or hush up like a church mouse? im not trolling its called constructive conversation
When did West Virginia get the internet?
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
When did West Virginia get the internet?
May 2012.....
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,545
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
When did West Virginia get the internet?
3 days after the movie "Wrong Turn" was released.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
so you go on "harping" for post after post after post hinting at a scam, its strange or however you worded it? and now because you say so we are to stop talking about it? LOL which one is it? Chatter like a school girl or hush up like a church mouse? im not trolling its called constructive conversation
Constructive conversation? That is why you called me out on at least four different threads with some of them having absolutely zero to do with this mess? Listen tough guy, If Tint has an issue let him speak. At what point were you elected as his mouthpiece? Each time I responded it was to respond to something directed my way, just as I am doing now. I don't give a damn if you continue to talk about it or not. You obviously got your panties wedged up there pretty tight into the nether regions so I am sure you'll continue blathering. I have to imagine that your buddy wishes you wouldn't but so be it. Troll away.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #60 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Constructive conversation? That is why you called me out on at least four different threads with some of them having absolutely zero to do with this mess? Listen tough guy, If Tint has an issue let him speak. At what point were you elected as his mouthpiece? Each time I responded it was to respond to something directed my way, just as I am doing now. I don't give a damn if you continue to talk about it or not. You obviously got your panties wedged up there pretty tight into the nether regions so I am sure you'll continue blathering. I have to imagine that your buddy wishes you wouldn't but so be it. Troll away.
My panties are not in any kind of bunch?(well they are kind of but i fixed it)
Anyway im by no means a tough guy I'm just the guy that was watching you play cop and you made a terrible case?? trust me im not a bit worried about it i didnt buy/sale/trade anything with you or tint nor have i or will i. I'm just going by the facts. Fact is we need a new sheriff in this town your not any good at it
and your reply goes right below here
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
groundsupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 9,535
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Who ever doubts Pee Wee is doubting themselves in life...
groundsupport is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #62 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,827
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
3 days after the movie "Wrong Turn" was released.
i think it was before the movie "deliverance"
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:21 AM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
thetintwiz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 3,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Who ever doubts Pee Wee is doubting themselves in life...
You know me on a personal level don't get caught up in this Josh. You would be better off yell at a tree and thinking you won the argument. You have seen me do this in the past clear and out some stuff to buy something I want. They don't know that like you do about me.
__________________
Help me Finish my Refractor Sets!!!!!
I'M LOOKING TO MAKE MY FIRST RAINBOW Kiko Alonso
thetintwiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:27 AM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
Gibberish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 6,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetintwiz1 View Post
You know me on a personal level don't get caught up in this Josh. You would be better off yell at a tree and thinking you won the argument. You have seen me do this in the past clear and out some stuff to buy something I want. They don't know that like you do about me.
Boy you sure screwed that post up

Wouldn;t it mean more if you sent him a PM instead of posting openly, grandstanding or giving conspiracy theorists more fodder as it sounds odd ?

Just saying,stop posting in the thread and walk away
__________________
I Collect Marbles,Amazing Spider-man comics and tears! Mr. Sensitivity at your service
Gibberish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
thetintwiz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 3,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
Boy you sure screwed that post up

Wouldn;t it mean more if you sent him a PM instead of posting openly, grandstanding or giving conspiracy theorists more fodder as it sounds odd ?

Just saying,stop posting in the thread and walk away
Post 41 says it all. No hes a friend from years back. He posted openly about me so I will do the same for him. I thank him for having my back. No secret messages needed when telling the truth or you have done anything wrong.
__________________
Help me Finish my Refractor Sets!!!!!
I'M LOOKING TO MAKE MY FIRST RAINBOW Kiko Alonso

Last edited by thetintwiz1; 06-11-2013 at 01:54 PM.
thetintwiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:50 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Henryetta Oklahoma
Posts: 777
Default

Damn this place is full of drama;must be the hot weather or something
Soonerfan65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 01:39 AM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
thetintwiz1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 3,136
Default

Everyone got there cards right (bump). lol I would like to personally thank everyone I SCAMMED and those who wanted to be. More quick sales scams to come... lol So stay away.

Sorry....... had to do this it still has me pissed.
__________________
Help me Finish my Refractor Sets!!!!!
I'M LOOKING TO MAKE MY FIRST RAINBOW Kiko Alonso
thetintwiz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.