Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Statement From Tintwiz

Dave has asked me to post a thread for him. After his 4th Quicksale thread last night, there were exchanges of verbal jabs between himself, a member that felt he overpaid for a card and trolls. Tintwiz ended up getting suspended. He wanted to let people know that he realizes he has a large amount of peoples money and cards and be rest assured, that everything will be taken care of in the proper manner. He mainly wanted to let people know why he was suspended-------for making statements, not anything to do with scamming and such.

On a personal note, I have dealt with Dave multiple times and find him to be a straight-up guy. But also, with all the scamming here recently, I can understand that members can be quite skeptical. Thanks, Gary

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:04 AM   #2 (permalink)

I have never heard of you or Tintwiz but after seeing this post I went and checked out the thread in question. Sorry to say but after reading a few pages, Haiku was also the first thing that popped into my head fairly or not. The incredibly immature and unprofessional way that Tintwiz acted from that point on is ridiculous. Whether he is just very generous or a scammer is unknown to me but I wouldn't deal with him now just based on what an a-hole he showed himself to be. JMO.

Edit to add link to the thread in question like OP should have done.

!!!!! TintWiz ROUND 4 !!!! Do We have anybody OUT THERE!!!!!

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.

Last edited by jmscoggin; 06-08-2013 at 11:23 AM.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)

When will he be back/taking care of everything? Not sure what he got suspended for...weird

Looking to sell something cheap? Chances are I'll buy it
silverpb11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Sure does seem like the sequel...
atoaz12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoaz12 View Post
Sure does seem like the sequel...
I have seen Tint around and even think I have dealt with him but this is what I thought when I 1st saw the 10 pages in his thread. Didn't even bother reading it, just told myself this isn't going to end well.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:26 PM   #6 (permalink)

The whole point of suspensions is that we don't see his comments.

Not sure why people post on other people's behalf. Obviously he did something to get suspended.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

-This is akin to having your mom call your friend to apologize for stealing your friend's stuff...

and you're 35 years old.

He's a big boy, his actions are what matters not some puppet postings from people that mean absolutely nothing as to actually fixing the problem.

lobo_hacker, actions not words
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:12 PM   #8 (permalink)

I don't know the situation, but if he can't email people it is better than doing nothing. Especially if he has a lot of stuff to mail out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo_hacker View Post
-This is akin to having your mom call your friend to apologize for stealing your friend's stuff...

and you're 35 years old.

He's a big boy, his actions are what matters not some puppet postings from people that mean absolutely nothing as to actually fixing the problem.

lobo_hacker, actions not words
Old 06-08-2013, 05:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown32 View Post
I don't know the situation, but if he can't email people it is better than doing nothing. Especially if he has a lot of stuff to mail out.
When you are suspended you may still talk to members via PM. You can still check your paypal for addresses. Being suspended should not keep anyone from completing deals. It just means he can't post up in threads because he's the type to tell people to "go kill themselves".
Old 06-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

This was a half hour of my life well wasted
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)

He was hooking people up left and right with great deals.I am talking 30-40% off Ebay and yet there was still people complaining about prices. Its getting ridiculous on this site with the lowballing and people expecting you to give your stuff away and when you wont they resort to doing what they did to tint in his thread last night. If you cant afford the cards you want thats your problem. Its not other members responsibilty to make sure you get hooked up for next to nothing. The sense of entitlement on this forum is sickening. Granted, his behavior was out of line afterwards but I cant say I blame him. Nothing is ever good enough for the brokediks on here. You need more money go get a second job, or for some people here, go get a first job. Geez.........The guy was trying to help everyone out and this is what he gets for it.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
...The guy was trying to help everyone out and this is what he gets for it.
-Then he needs to PM those people, refund money, send back cards, send tracking info, and stop sending third parties to clean up his/her mess. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is preventing him/her from actually fixing the problem if he has time to tell someone else to lay their neck out for them.

I don't even know what this person did, and am not in a deal with them (as far as i know) but this isn't the first time this stall tactic has been used around here.

As you're usually the first one to turn on the drama over someone doing bad deals, surprised to see you in here.

lobo_hacker

Last edited by lobo_hacker; 06-08-2013 at 09:54 PM.
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
-Then he needs to PM those people, refund money, send back cards, send tracking info, and stop sending third parties to clean up his/her mess. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is preventing him/her from actually fixing the problem if he has time to tell someone else to lay their neck out for them.

I don't even know what this person did, and am not in a deal with them (as far as i know) but this isn't the first time this stall tactic has been used around here.

As you're usually the first one to turn on the drama over someone doing bad deals, surprised to see you in here.

lobo_hacker
He can't PM those folks until he's back from being suspended. I have rec'd my cards from the first round and have two more which I'll have by Tuesday (purchased Thursday). I've completed over 15 transactions with Tint and they couldn't have gone any better and will continue to do business with him if history is any indication.

I can tell you this...the only folks "worried' don't have any skin in the game. You don't see anyone who's made purchases flipping out and there is a reason for that...he's delivered on the first round and will deliver on the others.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauticamc2 View Post
He can't PM those folks until he's back from being suspended. .
Please don't let facts stand in your way. I have spoken to both suspended members (via PM) and banned members (via e-mail)

I can only say that tintwiz bought from me on 2 occasions and the transactions were good.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Please don't let facts stand in your way. I have spoken to both suspended members (via PM) and banned members (via e-mail)

I can only say that tintwiz bought from me on 2 occasions and the transactions were good.
I stand corrected...I haven't dealt with many banned or suspended members. Thanks for the information.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:42 PM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

man that guy got trolled hard in his sale thread.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:

lobo_hacker
I am not even sure what you are talking about. I am pretty sure tintwiz is honoring all his deals.He just wanted people to not get worried because he was suspended,thats all. I dont actually think there is a problem. He was just giving a heads up to who purchased from him..as far as I can tell anyway.I could be wrong.
Old 06-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
He can't PM those folks until he's back from being suspended. I have rec'd my cards from the first round and have two more which I'll have by Tuesday (purchased Thursday). I've completed over 15 transactions with Tint and they couldn't have gone any better and will continue to do business with him if history is any indication.

I can tell you this...the only folks "worried' don't have any skin in the game. You don't see anyone who's made purchases flipping out and there is a reason for that...he's delivered on the first round and will deliver on the others.
You can send and recieve pms when you are suspended..believe me I would know.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #19 (permalink)

I was recently suspended and couldn't PM.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
I was recently suspended and couldn't PM.
Let's put that one to bed. Tint has PM'd me today, well after the suspension. Clearly that is not an excuse here. He actually came across very nice and gave me his info and phone number. I will call him when I get a chance as it is the only fair thing to do. If I am going to insinuate anything it is only right to get his side of things as well.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #21 (permalink)

Anyone have a bible and a BODA badge laying around so we can swear in scoggins?
Old 06-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #22 (permalink)

I am not sure why everybody is up in arms here. Hes suspended for arguing,thats all. He is still shipping everyones stuff out. The suspension has nothing to do with the sales he made. He asked odbadger to let evryone know not to worry.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:39 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Anyone have a bible and a BODA badge laying around so we can swear in scoggins?
Lol, no thank you. To be honest I haven't called because it just seems silly. Are there red flags here? Of course but I have said my peace to warn others and that should be the end of it for me. If people still choose to ignore that then it is on them. I guess I feel that I owe it to Tint just to hear him out since I was so critical. I would rather he just do it here in the open when the suspension gets lifted though.

There are just far far too many similarities to the he who shall remain nameless thing for me. If I'm wrong so be it and I'll feel bad about it but I can't stand those that just sit idle and keep their mouths shut while members get burned. As of right now he is fulfilling his sales so that is good. He lost his cool and got suspended. I have no facts that anything more sinister than that is going down so I am done with it.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Lol, no thank you. To be honest I haven't called because it just seems silly. Are there red flags here? Of course but I have said my peace to warn others and that should be the end of it for me. If people still choose to ignore that then it is on them. I guess feel that I owe it to Tint just to hear him out since I was so critical. I would rather he just do it here in the open when the suspension gets lifted though.

There are just far far too many similarities to the he who shall remain nameless thing for me. If I'm wrong so be it and I'll feel bad about it but I can't stand those that just sit idle and keep their mouths shut while members get burned.
I don't promise to many things in life, and dont want to get involved in the BO drama...but I can promise you Tint is nothing like the "other" person who shall remain nameless.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:56 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't promise to many things in life, and dont want to get involved in the BO drama...but I can promise you Tint is nothing like the "other" person who shall remain nameless.
I sincerely hope you are right but I wish I had a Trout BC auto for every person that said the exact same thing then too. I am going to make a concerted effort to stay out of these types of things in the future. Heck, I'm still trying to clear up the mess from the whole Yankee Pride dealio and at the end of the day most people just don't care or appreciate others trying to keep this place honest. By no means am I saying this is one of those things but it certainly concerns me.