Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default UPDATE - sportscard*2011 F*ing MO-RON opened a Paypal claim

This was his message to me yesterday on 6/7

sc*2011 - "well the notice was left on the 31 of last month and it said to go to post office on the 3rd of this month cuze i had to wait till monday i went on the 4th and i email you on the 6 cuze the post office called me and said they where still looking for it they said they will get back to me and i havent heard nothing yet."

rc04 - "Well sir, I'm not sure what to tell you at this point. I can call them on Monday. But this point they have it and there isn't much I can do."

Granted, my response wasn't the most caring or empathetic at this point, but can you blame me... This guy seems like a freaking idiot.

Anyhow today, from Paypal I get and email letting me know that a claim has been filed against me for a refund... what a tool bag.

Look at this dum-dums comments in the PayPal dispute.

6/8/2013 13:50 PDT - Buyer: The post office seems to have lost my package. I want a refund.

http://s1304.photobucket.com/user/robchik04/library/?page=0

Last edited by robchik04; 06-08-2013 at 05:29 PM.
robchik04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Did you call his PO and see if they have it or sent back to you? They usually send it back to you after about 5 days.
Old 06-08-2013, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

you should make a few more threads about this
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
you should make a few more threads about this
Lol, funny and yet on point. OP, I don't get why we needed two ADDITIONAL threads. You already had one thread going on this, how about just updating that one instead of shotgunning the board?
Old 06-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Apologies. Maybe one of te mods can remove this one

Old 06-09-2013, 11:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

As much as you hate this guy and are uncaring i will offer you the advise to care. If it shows undelivered you will lose the case and if he can get the card back before the PO sends it back to you after the case closes you will lose the card. Lost items are still your responsibility and that is why Ebay suggest insurance. Your obligation is to get him the item as decribed. If he doesnt have it you will lose.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

The thread title makes me sad.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #8 (permalink)

This guy is definitely trying to game the system. I haven't even had a chance to contact the post office yet and his last message to me was the post office would get back to him, now he's cryin lost item. It's insured, and last tracking how's it with the post office and delivery attempted. I'm guessin I'll call the post office tomorrow and they'll say it's there and no one has claimed it.

The situation, of the post office holding a package I have shipped has happened twice, both times the BUYER had the info or they were kind enough to wait until I called before we talked remedy. Both cases resulted in the post office coming through and delivering cards.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

I am not sure why you are freaking out.
It will get sorted one way or another and paypal will let it ride till the PO updates ir or it has been a period they feel is too long.

At least you have not had packages shipped and delivered to the wrong address by a half-wit postal carrier and a douche-bag of a resident who kept it