Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
So, do they come back under thestyle? Or create another new account?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
I didn't recall saying thestyle was haiku or a girl. If I did, please feel free to point it out to me
Well if this person is a girl who got banned and came back on here as thestyle, wouldn't that make thestyle a girl?

Everyone loves to crack jokes about "thestyle" yet he has done nothing to nobody. Unless you would like to point out what he has done?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #52 (permalink)

He knocked up my sister for one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
what exactly has thestyle done to anybody?
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
I hope it shows up, I would rather have the PC cards than the $13.
Me too but it is out of our hands at this point. We'll see.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
He knocked up my sister for one.
She told me it was mine

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #55 (permalink)

Got a reply from him via Ebay which was quick and appreciated so I thank him for that. He was very polite. I will just say that I am going through with the Paypal claim. If my gut is wrong I'll cancel it but it would absolutely shock me if I am wrong. have to say that I didn't see this coming. Troll, 100% no doubt but if someone was going to scam I would assume that they would have kept a much less abrasive profile. Not saying that is what he is doing or has done but I wasn't very reassured.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:12 AM   #56 (permalink)

She is a legit trader. Has a bit of an ax but she was solid. Has solid cards, solid experience offline (regularly sets up at some Cali shows), some people were turned off by her because she came across as a bully. Not going to call anyone out but some members have been rude to me as well in the past. She's an odd duck but aren't we all just a little bit weird? We pay $1000s of dollars for cardboard, some of us have met in person and it's awkward.
She didn't scam anyone, she had 100% positive feedback, she was opinionated, and she contributed to this forum more actively than 95% of us. We need members like her. We need contributers like her.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:23 AM   #57 (permalink)
Banned

I personally like the "Bat-Mask".
Old 06-12-2013, 04:28 AM   #58 (permalink)

Why do people troll on a messageboard where you conduct transactions and thus have your real name exposed?
Old 06-12-2013, 04:46 AM   #59 (permalink)

Sorry this has happened to you Matt.

BUT

You set yourself up for a little poking when you are wearing a Batman mask and are selling heroclix.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:50 AM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungrycollegek View Post
she was opinionated, and she contributed to this forum more actively than 95% of us. We need members like her. We need contributers like her.
Really?

We need members that berate others and taunt users by posting a "waaa" pic when folks are venting in this sub-forum about deals gone bad?

We need members that supposedly are scamming others here and on eBay?

We need members that send random and borderline psychotic PMs to others?

Yeah ... hope we see an increase in this type ten-fold.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
She is a legit trader. Has a bit of an ax but she was solid. Has solid cards, solid experience offline (regularly sets up at some Cali shows), some people were turned off by her because she came across as a bully. Not going to call anyone out but some members have been rude to me as well in the past. She's an odd duck but aren't we all just a little bit weird? We pay $1000s of dollars for cardboard, some of us have met in person and it's awkward.
She didn't scam anyone, she had 100% positive feedback, she was opinionated, and she contributed to this forum more actively than 95% of us. We need members like her. We need contributers like her.
You need to just stop talking.
John 12:25-26 "Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life."
Old 06-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #62 (permalink)

Did you hit it and quit it, Jami?

How do I miss these people? I don't think I ever interacted with her.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #63 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Got a reply from him via Ebay which was quick and appreciated so I thank him for that. He was very polite. I will just say that I am going through with the Paypal claim. If my gut is wrong I'll cancel it but it would absolutely shock me if I am wrong. have to say that I didn't see this coming. Troll, 100% no doubt but if someone was going to scam I would assume that they would have kept a much less abrasive profile. Not saying that is what he is doing or has done but I wasn't very reassured.
you were too busy trolling tinwiz to notice

disclaimer-- busting your stones (have to say that around here lately)
Old 06-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Sounds like you were catfished my friend. My condolences.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:02 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Why do people troll on a messageboard where you conduct transactions and thus have your real name exposed?
Hi, I'm Dan Shakespeare. Nice to meet you.

Old 06-12-2013, 12:09 PM   #66 (permalink)
Banned

ok so I found something out. I got this before she was banned:

haha i uploaded that random message you sent me where you were fat neckbeard mad as hell, even though i had no clue who you were, to 4chan and it already has 192 comments about how retarded you looked and sounded and over 30,000 views. so funny how mad fat kids get when they dont have jobs and play with dolls.

started thinking and went and looked in my sent folder. I messaged her last week when she was trolling a post I was reading and called her a troll and told her to learn some basic reading and grammar skills. we exchanged a couple small jabs and then I ignored her and forgot about her until her message yesterday.
But what I want to know is if anyone can help me find this pic? I have never used 4chan and have no clue where to even start. I want to report it or laugh at it depending lol. Thanks
Matt
Closed Thread