Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default nuhuskers24

Agreed to buy a Ji-Man Choi Autograph from nuhuskers24 on 5/15, paid the same day. nuhuskers24 left me positive feedback for paying quickly. Two weeks went by, no card, I contacted about the status and to get tracking and was never provided tracking. Another week went by, no card, no tracking and I asked for a refund. Seller finally gave a refund from a bank transfer so I did not get a refund today 6/11.

Seller decided to be immature and leave me a retaliation negative.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

So he left feedback twice for the same transaction? Positive when you paid and then a neg after you negged him?
Old 06-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
So he left feedback twice for the same transaction? Positive when you paid and then a neg after you negged him?
youch

no bueno

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

So he never ships the card and you get a negative for that? INTERESTING. Or is he saying he shipped but just did not use tracking and cannot prove he shipped.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Yes, that is correct.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
So he never ships the card and you get a negative for that? INTERESTING. Or is he saying he shipped but just did not use tracking and cannot prove he shipped.
Claimed it was sent out, blames changes at the local post office.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

Contact a mod. Its against the rules to leave feedback twice for the same transaction. As far as him shipping. Only you and him know the truth to that. One of you is lying.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Contact a mod. Its against the rules to leave feedback twice for the same transaction. As far as him shipping. Only you and him know the truth to that. One of you is lying.
Or seller sent it out without tracking to save a buck, and it got lost.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Or seller sent it out without tracking to save a buck, and it got lost.
Yea, must be another one of those really unlucky Blowout members whos stuff always gets lost. The only packages I have ever heard of getting lost all come from members on this board and ALL of them said they used no tracking. Not some of them. ALL of them. Please tell me you can see thru this. I am not saying its not possible that the package actually got lost, but I would say the chances are less then 1/million that this is the case here. If anyone truly believes this package is lost then please pm me as I have a bunch of lakefront property for sale on the cheap.Yikes.

I am offically 1734/1734 on my transactions on the internet. My packages never get lost. Wanna know why? Because I actually mail my packages, thats why.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

I am offically 1734/1734 on my transactions on the internet. My packages never get lost. Wanna know why? Because I actually mail my packages, thats why.
I've had 2 packages with tracking get lost in the past 1.5 months. The tracking has stopped updating at random spots after leaving sorting facilities. Both have been for small $ items or lots. One of the members whose package got lost, had bought another lot from me a few days later and paid gift, and received that package within a couple of days. I have also refunded both buyers.

Bragging about your record means you have been very lucky. It does not mean that people who have had packages lost don't actually send packages out.

Not saying that's the case here.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Yea, must be another one of those really unlucky Blowout members whos stuff always gets lost. The only packages I have ever heard of getting lost all come from members on this board and ALL of them said they used no tracking. Not some of them. ALL of them. Please tell me you can see thru this. I am not saying its not possible that the package actually got lost, but I would say the chances are less then 1/million that this is the case here. If anyone truly believes this package is lost then please pm me as I have a bunch of lakefront property for sale on the cheap.Yikes.

Oh I agree. I guess my sarcasm was a bit off
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32 View Post
I've had 2 packages with tracking get lost in the past 1.5 months. The tracking has stopped updating at random spots after leaving sorting facilities. Both have been for small $ items or lots. One of the members whose package got lost, had bought another lot from me a few days later and paid gift, and received that package within a couple of days. I have also refunded both buyers.

Bragging about your record means you have been very lucky. It does not mean that people who have had packages lost don't actually send packages out.

Not saying that's the case here.
I do believe that I have been very luck, I agree. Now I know I just jinxed myself Packages get lost, I know. It just seems like it happens quite often on here, thats all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Oh I agree. I guess my sarcasm was a bit off
No, I understood I was just venting. I cannot say for sure if it was shipped or not.Who knows. Just a theroy. The two members involved in this deal know the truth and which ever one is lying,thats on them. But like you said it truly could be lost.Who knows.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

Does the homeowners association allow docks? If so CMB for possible trades.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote