Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

redman i never had an issue with you before but i do think taking the pictures down would be a good idea man
bdiddy49601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:26 PM   #27 (permalink)

I work 50+ hours a week, have a wife, two kids, mortgage and 2 dogs. Sold 54 auctions on Wednesday, mailed 30 packages Thursday, 14 yesterday.

"I got busy" is a #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ excuse. Don't sell or trade if you can't ship timely.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 03:03 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
I work 50+ hours a week, have a wife, two kids, mortgage and 2 dogs. Sold 54 auctions on Wednesday, mailed 30 packages Thursday, 14 yesterday.

"I got busy" is a #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ excuse. Don't sell or trade if you can't ship timely.
And who are you? And what did I do to you for you to put your 2 cents in? Just curious.... If I did something to upset you fine! I am not going to get bashed from people that I have not had issues with.
redman5422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:00 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman5422 View Post
And who are you? And what did I do to you for you to put your 2 cents in? Just curious.... If I did something to upset you fine! I am not going to get bashed from people that I have not had issues with.
I'm just a guy who doesn't have multiple call out threads. We haven't had a deal, and frankly, don't think we ever will.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdiddy49601 View Post
redman i never had an issue with you before but i do think taking the pictures down would be a good idea man
I will.. I want to make sure people see I am not one of these scum bags you all are making me out to be. Its funny how I am here stressing the f*@# out over here about getting you all your cards..... Have responded to every pm I have gotten and you all act like I am ignoring you..... (Bdiddy not talking to you bud) And then people just jump right on in like they know what the hell is going on..... Like I said before, I am not hiding. I am responding to each and everyone of you. 700+ transactions on feebay, 100% feedback, no negatives on here until now I am sure, and I know I am probably not helping my case, but honestly, IDGAF! I have pride, I have dignity. I know what is going on and I have relayed that to those of you who were affected. I KNOW that you will get your cards, and you all will not buy from me in the future, which is fine. Quite frankly, This is way to stressful to be a hobby. Football cards used to be so much fun to collect but it is unfortunate that when a member is going through some crap how you all want to dump on him. Even when you have done no business with me. Those that I do have business with, I understand your frustrations and have taken every action necessary to get you your cards by this time next week. All packages are first class because that is how I always ship. Again, I apologize for the delay as I am sure that I cannot say this enough.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:49 PM   #31 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
sorry guys, it been a crappy couple of weeks! I may be late, but I deliver or make it right! I mailed out a couple cards that people weren't supposed to get and I have no clue who I shipped them to. One came forward and told me of my mistake, and am still down a couple of cards. If you don''t see your name here, PM me with what you bought, please.
Where is the picture of your paypal account with all these people's money in it? Don't waste anytime photographing your mailers- just get them sent out! I'm sure you enjoyed the paypal earned from those sales but that's not something you really want brought up, is it?

WHEN YOU EDIT YOUR COMMENT AND TAKE OUT THESE POOR FOLKS ADDRESSES I WILL EDIT MINE! Think man, think!!!

Last edited by ManInTheMirror; 06-29-2013 at 05:08 PM.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:01 PM   #32 (permalink)

I really don't care what is brought up because I have nothing to hide nor am I trying to do anything wrong.!
Old 06-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Hello? Can you remove the images? Leaving them up is making you more of a scumbag than anyone thought before.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:08 PM   #34 (permalink)

1. They want you to take down the images because it shows their address, not because it may vindicate you in any way.

2. The problem seems to be the promises more than anything. If you're going to take some time to ship, just let the buyer know - it's as easy as that. Saying "packaging now, shipping tomorrow" over and over just leads to a loss of confidence in a seller and brings about threads like this one.

3. Hi, my name's xbignick.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:15 PM   #35 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
I really don't care what is brought up because I have nothing to hide nor am I trying to do anything wrong.!
If I had any power at this site I would have already banned you because you still refuse to remove the photo's with personal information yet have plenty of time to make other posts

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 05:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

I PMed Robert the link. If this jerk won't take them down himself then let's do it for him.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I PMed Robert the link. If this jerk won't take them down himself then let's do it for him.
I am pretty sure the 2 people that requested for the pics to be taken down do not have any information in the pics.... JERK!
Old 06-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #38 (permalink)

while i do not condone slow shipping, i will say that i've spent close to 300 with this guy and i got my stuff with no issues. it would surprise me if he's trying to scam you out of 40 when he couldn't scammed me for a lot more! cards came in great condition as described as well. hopefully this thing works itself out.
dacaptain37 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:47 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dacaptain37
while i do not condone slow shipping, i will say that i've spent close to 300 with this guy and i got my stuff with no issues. it would surprise me if he's trying to scam you out of 40 when he couldn't scammed me for a lot more! cards came in great condition as described as well. hopefully this thing works itself out.
Thank you!

and I also did sell a RGIII book card for $500 plus.

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
Old 06-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #40 (permalink)

Dang, you know what? How bout the Emmitt Gold auto that was $140 plus.... (for the bashers)

Old 06-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #41 (permalink)

Not sure how a person can come in and try to contain some of his wrongdoings and come off looking worse....
Old 06-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick
Not sure how a person can come in and try to contain some of his wrongdoings and come off looking worse....
and your negative input is needed for?? who are you? and do I owe you something? please lmk know. Or are you not sure because your "Not sure how a person can come in and try to contain some of his wrongdoings and come off looking worse...." Because you have no freaking clue of what is going on because neither of the transactions in doubt have anything to do with you.? Please. I don't want any debts.

Last edited by redman5422; 06-29-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #43 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
I am pretty sure the 2 people that requested for the pics to be taken down do not have any information in the pics.... JERK!
Quote:
Thank you!

and I also did sell a RGIII book card for $500 plus.

Quote:
Dang, you know what? How bout the Emmitt Gold auto that was $140 plus.... (for the bashers)

Quote:
and your negative input is needed for?? who are you? and do I owe you something? please lmk know. I don't want any debts.

So YOU ship very slowly, YOU PUBLICALLY post other people's information and yet other people are the problem?

I would tell you to more to Florida but they wouldn't even take you.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:40 PM   #44 (permalink)

Redman---Step back, take a deep breath and relax. You are totally missing the point here. Nobody is questioning whether members have received the cards you sold them. The issue is with---------slow-shipping, excuses for slow shipping, no communication, lying about ship dates. And you evidently have had these issues prior to this latest episode. Bottomline is, if you have the time to collect and spend other peoples Paypal, then you have time to ship other peoples property to them in a timely manner. Hope all works out for everyone involved.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:49 PM   #45 (permalink)

You still owe people on Topps for breaks and if you wanna get into the Bradford golden ticket, welllllllllll
FAKE YOUR MOUTH!
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:03 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Redman---Step back, take a deep breath and relax. You are totally missing the point here. Nobody is questioning whether members have received the cards you sold them. The issue is with---------slow-shipping, excuses for slow shipping, no communication, lying about ship dates. And you evidently have had these issues prior to this latest episode. Bottomline is, if you have the time to collect and spend other peoples Paypal, then you have time to ship other peoples property to them in a timely manner. Hope all works out for everyone involved.
And it will. Its hard to relax when I have replied to pm's, have not intentionally told people incorrect shipping dates (or lie!). I understand there has been a snag in my shipping! And my past??? 2 people said I was late, and I was. But no negative feedback and most I hear is negative in this thread (which I understand to the gentleman that started this thread). Like I said before. I have pride and I want a positive reputation, but when circumstances are out of my hands, I am unable. I can't dictate everything that happens and neither can any of you. But I am not going to sit here and take a beating from people that I did nothing to. I can't believe blowout is letting that happen. I know I am the one that is in the wrong and I have NEVER denied that yet people are saying I am blaming other people? I know blowout has investments to protect and I fully plan on being suspended but crazy how there are triple the people involved than transactions.G'night, talk to y,all in the morning... I'm sure...
Old 06-29-2013, 11:09 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
You still owe people on Topps for breaks and if you wanna get into the Bradford golden ticket, welllllllllll
Please..... FIRE AWAY!!! AND WHAT ABOUT THE BRADFORD?? I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY.? You are just saying something from something you read. Those issues were addressed and handled. I don't know why you have to try to put someone on blast about something you know nothing about!!!!

Last edited by redman5422; 06-29-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:10 PM   #48 (permalink)

I am not backing down! I have nothing to hide!
Old 06-29-2013, 11:13 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
and your negative input is needed for?? who are you? and do I owe you something? please lmk know. Or are you not sure because your "Not sure how a person can come in and try to contain some of his wrongdoings and come off looking worse...." Because you have no freaking clue of what is going on because neither of the transactions in doubt have anything to do with you.? Please. I don't want any debts.

Just a man giving a close-to objective viewpoint based on all the information given, including your own admissions and postings. Why am I needed? Look at the section - posts are made for discussion and resolution.

If we're missing something, say it, stop bashing people.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:21 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Just a man giving a close-to objective viewpoint based on all the information given, including your own admissions and postings. Why am I needed? Look at the section - posts are made for discussion and resolution.

If we're missing something, say it, stop bashing people.
Not bashing.... It is more calling out the people that shouldn't be bashing me. I understand What I did. AND like I said have taken action to fix it. It's people that just "read in" are the problem (I STILL UNDERSTAND I AM LATE IN MY SHIPPING). They put there opinion in when they have no clue what's going on. Please let me rephrase, I know I am the one that is late in my shipping. Again.