Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2013, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation Since members want to wait 2 weeks to ship , CALLOUT THREAD

ucsdmed13

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: ucsdmed13

Maybe this will get him to reply to a message? Who knows.

6-29-2013 I bought a lot of 2012 SP Authentic Inserts and RCs. Whatever. Junk I could use to list in lots.

I was told the item would be packed up and shipped monday. Ok, cool.

I sent the member a message a week later just asking if he had a DC # and no reply. Sent him another message 2 days later saying if I did not get a reply, I would open a case. Well here it is, two weeks from tomorrow and still no cards. I paid within 1 minute of the deal finalizing and this member has continued to ignore all my messages, post on this site and just go on with his business while I'm out my money. It's $24, it's not a huge deal, it's the principal. Members on this site are getting worse and worse at shipping items. This is unacceptable.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Sad that he's been on and ignores you. If you don't have cards or a reply soon, leave appropriate feedback
Old 07-12-2013, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Get used to it. Nothing gets done about it, thtas why people do it. Because they know they can. And whats worse Ryan, if you hit him with a neg, you are gonna have to eat one as well.

You can thank all the people who come into these threads and stick up for people like this.

Members see these threads and get the impression its ok because some members always stick up for the deadbeats and slow shippers on here.

I dont know why they do it. Its very strange.

Why would anyone want scammers and slow shippers on here. That makes no sense.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Don't worry, feedback is coming.

It's pretty simple, yet some people just do not understand. If you communicate with me, I do not care. I realize, there is other stuff to deal with then cards. I get that people do not want to deal with it 24/7. However, being on the site for 2 weeks, posting other threads and comments and completely ignoring my PM's (which were polite at first) and not updating me whatsoever is rude.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:00 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Get used to it. Nothing gets done about it, thtas why people do it. Because they know they can. And whats worse Ryan, if you hit him with a neg, you are gonna have to eat one as well.

You can thank all the people who come into these threads and stick up for people like this.

Members see these threads and get the impression its ok because some members always stick up for the deadbeats and slow shippers on here.

Crystal, not sure why I would have to "eat one as well" as far as a negative? My part of the deal was perfect. I paid within 60 seconds of finalizing a deal. I did nothing wrong and I believe the mods will remove any retaliation neg.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:01 AM   #6 (permalink)

hmm weird. I had a deal on the 26th with him and no issues at all and communication was top notch.

you gotta do what you gotta do and I don't blame you.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:

Just a question I noticed you stayed out of the peeks smudge gate thread(except for maybe a joke toward the end) and a few other so called vet members. Just wondering what makes you pick and choose. FTR I am with you but this question I always had for a few. If something involves a certain say an estimated 12-14 members(maybe less) people just disappear
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 07-13-2013 at 12:09 PM.
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:24 PM   #8 (permalink)

Speaking of peek. I noticed his trading thread last night and that he is at 100% positive iTrader. I sat there amazed that out of all the trouble he's caused he did not have a single negative. That's when I clicked on his iTrader and went to his actual iTrader page only to see that he actually has 2 negatives. My mind is blown that a member may have 2 negatives but their iTrader under their profile info when they post says 100%.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 12:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Speaking of peek. I noticed his trading thread last night and that he is at 100% positive iTrader. I sat there amazed that out of all the trouble he's caused he did not have a single negative. That's when I clicked on his iTrader and went to his actual iTrader page only to see that he actually has 2 negatives. My mind is blown that a member may have 2 negatives but their iTrader under their profile info when they post says 100%.
That could be because he has 714 Positive transactions.

Kevin
Old 07-13-2013, 12:52 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post

Kevin
I get the rounding up aspect. But 100% is 100%. He does not have 100% positive transactions here. That is all I am saying.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
I get the rounding up aspect. But 100% is 100%. He does not have 100% positive transactions here. That is all I am saying.
Agreed, he does not. However .

Kevin'
Old 07-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

I'd leave a neg. Like you said - communication is key. If something came up, etc., fine. But he has been on the site since, has not returned messages, and you have given him fair warning.
I really don't understand where sellers are coming from. I feel bad if I sell something and I don't ship next day.
Old 07-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevJo View Post

Kevin
I am sure they are all legit
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
Old 07-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

I'm honestly surprised you dealt with this member in the first place. I left him a negative a while back for not paying promptly on an agreed upon sale, and the way he conducts himself on this forum should have also been a warning sign. Nonetheless, I hope you at least get the card soon.

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h268/coltsfan23
http://www.flickr.com/photos/112087390@N03/sets/72157638871019534/
coltsfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ran into the same kind of thing, had a conversation about some Longos with him, and missed out on those cards on eBay because he said He'd have them pulled as they belonged to a friend of his. Needless to say, I wish I didn't lose those cards.

Communication is a big problem with him.
Ajax1723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:45 PM   #16 (permalink)

Bought a lot from him in the past month after he had his GF problems and said he re-enlisted. Didn't bother him or post anything because I assumed he was getting out of the game.

Cards I received were pulled out of a bubble mailer like this...

There was also a Steve Bean refractor auto that was not sleeved in a toploader that had scratching.

*Keep in mind I think he is an ok guy but he got lazy. Really lazy*
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #17 (permalink)

He is online in his thread right now. I had a deal upcoming with him to and he just never responded
Gbulldogs1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Just a question I noticed you stayed out of the peeks smudge gate thread(except for maybe a joke toward the end) and a few other so called vet members. Just wondering what makes you pick and choose. FTR I am with you but this question I always had for a few. If something involves a certain say an estimated 12-14 members(maybe less) people just disappear

I get told by people on here I post too much in the members feedback section.

Now I am being asked why I am not posting in certin threads?

I will try to say this as nicely as possible. I am sure it wont come out like that because things like this never do with me, but I will try anyway.

Who are you? Do you know me? Do you pay my bills?

Why on gods green earth would you feel I owe you an explanation about where,when and what I post?

Please dont over step your bounds with me. I dont know you, nor do I owe you an explanation of anything I say and do on here.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
I get told by people on here I post too much in the members feedback section.

Now I am being asked why I am not posting in certin threads?

I will try to say this as nicely as possible. I am sure it wont come out like that because things like this never do with me, but I will try anyway.

Who are you? Do you know me? Do you pay my bills?

Why on gods green earth would you feel I owe you an explanation about where,when and what I post?

Please dont over step your bounds with me. I dont know you, nor do I owe you an explanation of anything I say and do on here.

It was a legit question. You are right you do not owe me an explanation. However your response pretty much answered it. Sorry if your feelings are hurt. Not my intention. I mean you did post in that thread but nothing about the shady ways and I found that odd. Had no idea you were unapproachable for I never have spoke to you. Just pointing out an outsider observation that picking and choosing goes on here is all. GL in the future

Last edited by wheeler281; 07-13-2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: edit typo
Old 07-14-2013, 07:39 PM   #20 (permalink)

not sure on the outcome of this yet, saw another thread where someone mentioned some issues, so OP what has happened out of this?

also armyact222 (or whatever his name is) also have 100% even with the 1 neg from guru and ebacardii2 is at 99% but everyone will still deal with him not knowing about the shady ebay practices of running up card prices, not paying and then changing ID's...peek is a tool and was one of the first on my ignore list so cut that up, try to sell, and then try to return it baby, and then don't send my cards and all will be forgotten.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #21 (permalink)

Member messaged me saying he forgot to send was adding a damaged card he was going to get replaced. Not sure what this does but doesnt change much. Taking forever...
Old 07-14-2013, 10:33 PM   #22 (permalink)

the member's already been on my ignore list for stuff like this.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote