Blowout Cards Forums
New Categories

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Just a small Thanks to Smackvay(Mike) and other members who do BGS and PSA group Subs

I have joined 2 of Smackvay's BGS submissions and I just wanted to put this out there to say Thanks!!!

The guys who do these subs for us work very hard with ZERO compensation!!! They have to make the thread, put up with all the BS because BGS did not send the cards back on time, write ALL the info down of EACH and EVERY card that is sent(Try writing info for 300+ cards), wrap and pack ALL the cards to the company, and then wrap and pack ALL the cards back to us.!!! And now they do all of this for ZERO money or anything!!!

I feel the least I can do is make this thread just to say THANKS!!!

Thanks Mike for doing the submission for us!!! If not for you and other members we would have to pay a good chunk of change to get our cards graded! Because you guys do these group subs, we get to save a TON of money and the possible headaches that comes with doing subs.

For the people who are thinking of sending cards to these members to get their cards graded please think of this.................

Please be patient and remember that the guys who do the subs do this as a service for us and that these guys do all of the work that comes with doing a group sub for nothing!!! And also remember that these members have ZERO control of when the Submisson company sends the cards back to them. It may be a day or 2 last but, think of all the money you are saving!!!

So again, Thanks Mike(Smackvay) and the other members for doing these group submissions for us!!!
EmtinHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmtinHawaii View Post
I have joined 2 of Smackvay's BGS submissions and I just wanted to put this out there to say Thanks!!!

The guys who do these subs for us work very hard with ZERO compensation!!! They have to make the thread, put up with all the BS because BGS did not send the cards back on time, write ALL the info down of EACH and EVERY card that is sent(Try writing info for 300+ cards), wrap and pack ALL the cards to the company, and then wrap and pack ALL the cards back to us.!!! And now they do all of this for ZERO money or anything!!!

I feel the least I can do is make this thread just to say THANKS!!!

Thanks Mike for doing the submission for us!!! If not for you and other members we would have to pay a good chunk of change to get our cards graded! Because you guys do these group subs, we get to save a TON of money and the possible headaches that comes with doing subs.

For the people who are thinking of sending cards to these members to get their cards graded please think of this.................

Please be patient and remember that the guys who do the subs do this as a service for us and that these guys do all of the work that comes with doing a group sub for nothing!!! And also remember that these members have ZERO control of when the Submisson company sends the cards back to them. It may be a day or 2 last but, think of all the money you are saving!!!

So again, Thanks Mike(Smackvay) and the other members for doing these group submissions for us!!!
mike is indeed the man! i might have to get in on the next one.

if every participant in BGS subs was as thankfull as you, i might still be hosting them.
VWBUS1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

I have been in a few of Mikes subs..always does a great job. It's frustrating to me, realizing that they ask for no compensation..as well as save us a bunch of money, get very little thanks...and a TON of headache. Thank you Mike, as well as all others that do these submissions.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

just noticed this and thank you kindly for the thread I appreciate it!!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Agree with all posts above... Smackvay is the man.

www.defining1.com
^ cool initiative we are starting in Philly!
sheriffjoebear is offline   Reply With Quote