Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
I'm not sure this is what he refers to when he says it (I could be wrong though) but it is kind of a reminder that things arent always as black and white as we try to make it sometimes. Myself included.
No, you are right. It's not the exact way he means.

But it still applies. It just seemed funny that every person said to neg the buyer then the name is revealed and people change their stance. It's pretty much the same thing.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:53 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
First comment is all "negative for sure who cares about personal life you handle your business" then second comment is all "oh wait that is my friend cut him some slack!"

Wow, I thought better of you than this Andy.
I'm sure you'd leave a friend high and dry, eh? Thought better of you, Eric.

but hey, that's fine. feel how you will about it. what do you expect somebody to do when they miss the first chance to reply and get another PM saying "i'm moving it elsewhere".

This time i just happen to know that this person is/was busy and am vouching for Jeremy. I don't care how it makes me look, just providing my 2 cents regarding this deal because I actually know what's up and know there was no malicious intent.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:54 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
No, you are right. It's not the exact way he means.

But it still applies. It just seemed funny that every person said to neg the buyer then the name is revealed and people change their stance. It's pretty much the same thing.
It also doesnt help that Clarka3 (im sure thats correct spelling, but I dont care enough to check...no offense. Ok a little offense. Nah Im just joshuaing) is one of the people usually leading the neg charge.

Next thing you know it, cking will start making posts praising blowout. Oh man, I need to sit down. That thoughts too much to handle.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:56 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
I'm sure you'd leave a friend high and dry, eh? Thought better of you, Eric.
I wouldn't. But for you to say "maybe he lost track of the deal between work, school, etc..." falls flat when a simple search shows Jaskie posting on here the last two weeks.

I never meant it as an attack. I was making a simple point which still stands. You thought he was in the wrong and deserved a neg until there was a face and he was a friend.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
hahahahahahahahaha

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
It also doesnt help that Clarka3 (im sure thats correct spelling, but I dont care enough to check...no offense. Ok a little offense. Nah Im just joshuaing) is one of the people usually leading the neg charge.

Next thing you know it, cking will start making posts praising blowout. Oh man, I need to sit down. That thoughts too much to handle.
i usually do lead the neg charge. I just happen to know this guy in real life. sure, favoritism. Sue me.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:05 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
i usually do lead the neg charge. I just happen to know this guy in real life. sure, favoritism. Sue me.
Did you read my other post? Yes, no, maybe so? Ok neat. Have a great weekend, my sweet prince!
Old 07-19-2013, 04:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Where is OJ spouting the "buddy-buddy" system he always speaks of.

This would be a perfect example.
Didnt you stiff a guy before with nonpayment and got off scott free?

You sure like stalking me. Still ranked #1 on the scumbag chart!!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:07 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Didnt you stiff a guy before with nonpayment and got off scott free?

You sure like stalking me. Still ranked #1 on the scumbag chart!!
Mentioning you in a post is far away from stalking.

I never even said anything about the issue at hand. You will look back and never see me saying he deserves a negative. My issue was elsewhere, but wasn't even really an issue. God forbid I make a comment on anything around here without certain members being able to rub one out while posting a jpg.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:29 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Mentioning you in a post is far away from stalking.

I never even said anything about the issue at hand. You will look back and never see me saying he deserves a negative. My issue was elsewhere, but wasn't even really an issue. God forbid I make a comment on anything around here without certain members being able to rub one out while posting a jpg.
Then why take a Jab at me? unless of course you were trolling for a scrap!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:32 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Then why take a Jab at me? unless of course you were trolling for a scrap!
I'm sorry I said "spouting". It's was a lame jab though.

I even almost edited that to another word so that you wouldn't get ruffled. You might want to check up on the resolution off that semperfi thread though.
Old 07-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #37 (permalink)

Shouldn't matter who the member is. If you say you will take a card then dont reply to pms a negative is needed.
babyfaceposey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
i actually know him in real life. he's been busy as hell. I know I said to neg him earlier before i knew who it was, but I can 100% vouch for him in this case. We've been running and working out together, but the last few weeks haven't been kind to him as far as free time. You may have gotten lost in the shuffle between his classes, work, and his move. i'll text him now for ya.
If he's got time to post, he has time to pay...I understand the friend thing, but it shouldn't really matter who was behind it. A deal is a deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiejm View Post
Hey man, didn't mean to cause a ruckus. I didn't get the chance to apply to your original message in time and by that point you had sent me a message saying you were going to move it elsewhere.

I am not on here to cause any problems or back out of sales by any means. If you still have the card, please re-send your PP info and I will get you a payment immediately.

Once again, sorry for the confusion.
Good on you for trying to make things right. Next time just remember that a little communication goes a long way. If you had time to get on here and post then you should have had time to either pay or at least sent a PM response. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with you just because of one minor screw up, but common courtesy is a great thing.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskiejm View Post
Hey man, didn't mean to cause a ruckus. I didn't get the chance to apply to your original message in time and by that point you had sent me a message saying you were going to move it elsewhere.

I am not on here to cause any problems or back out of sales by any means. If you still have the card, please re-send your PP info and I will get you a payment immediately.

Once again, sorry for the confusion.
Paypal info was sent on 7-6-13

You posteded 7-6-13 in the evening

Second pm was sent on 7-8-13 asking when you would be paying

You have 4 posts from 7-11-13 to 7-12-13

Final pm was sent saying it was your last chance or would move it elsewhere was sent on 7-14-13

You posted 7 posts since then not including the one in this thread.

All that said if you still want to honor the deal, I still have it set aside and won't make a big fuss over it. I didn't really want to leave a bad feedback for a $5 sale but the lack of communication bothered me.
CCSportsCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #40 (permalink)

I thought that is what your Columbians did to you? Viva Columbia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
I like to call his mother fouls nasty names and then spit on him but that usually gets me a vacation
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1964, 1967-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

I love how the usual suspects:

Saints
Clarka
Cking

chirp how people that scam are everywhere here and then they find out the person who did not pay is in the circle and then.....................................nothing. First it was neg........neg..........neg..................then...................................nothing. Too funny.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post

Saints
Clarka
Cking

chirp how people that scam are everywhere here and then they find out the person who did not pay is in the circle and then.....................................nothing. First it was neg........neg..........neg..................then...................................nothing. Too funny.
it's 1 in (how many members here) that the case happened that i know the person in real life and know they're not a scumbag. I certainly hope you have friends that would vouch for you if the situation arose.

Old 07-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:

Saints
Clarka
Cking

If you can show me one post in this thread where I said neg the guy or dont neg the guy in this thread I will send you a $750 paypal gift payment right now.

I never said either thing. Why are you making up stories? I never said that.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:39 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
If you can show me one post in this thread where I said neg the guy or dont neg the guy in this thread I will send you a $750 paypal gift payment right now.

didn't you know, we're the usual suspects. Dibs on Keyser Soze. You can be Benicio Del Toro.

Old 07-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
didn't you know, we're the usual suspects. Dibs on Keyser Soze. You can be Benicio Del Toro.
Not sure why but that Tyson guy has now twice stated things pertaining to me that have not been the truth. If hes wants to stalk me fine, get in line .But at least speak the truth. He posted in the Zimmerman thread the other day that a mod changed my "racist post". The mod never changed anything. In fact Fish wrote in the post that my comment was not vulgar. Post # 40 in the zimmerman thread if anyone dont believe me. If you wanna say things about me fine, go for it. But I never once said your friend deserved a neg and I never once said he no longer deserves a neg because he is your friend. That is a flat out lie by Tyson. I hate liars.

And Saintsfan67 never came back in the thread and said he longer deserved a neg either so I am not sure where he is getting this info from.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:20 AM   #46 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCSportsCards View Post
Paypal info was sent on 7-6-13

You posteded 7-6-13 in the evening

Second pm was sent on 7-8-13 asking when you would be paying

You have 4 posts from 7-11-13 to 7-12-13

Final pm was sent saying it was your last chance or would move it elsewhere was sent on 7-14-13

You posted 7 posts since then not including the one in this thread.

All that said if you still want to honor the deal, I still have it set aside and won't make a big fuss over it. I didn't really want to leave a bad feedback for a $5 sale but the lack of communication bothered me.

Neg worthy indeed. What is the hold up.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
How about suspend anyone who backs out of a deal and dont allow them to B/S/T on here until they make good on the deal they backed out of. What do they call that?.................................................... Making people accountable for thier actions is what they call it.

Kinda harsh, I know. But I can almost guarantee it would cut down your non-payers on here by 90%.
Quote:

Quote:
Not sure why but that Tyson guy has now twice stated things pertaining to me that have not been the truth. If hes wants to stalk me fine, get in line .But at least speak the truth. He posted in the Zimmerman thread the other day that a mod changed my "racist post". The mod never changed anything. In fact Fish wrote in the post that my comment was not vulgar. Post # 40 in the zimmerman thread if anyone dont believe me. If you wanna say things about me fine, go for it. But I never once said your friend deserved a neg and I never once said he no longer deserves a neg because he is your friend. That is a flat out lie by Tyson. I hate liars.

And Saintsfan67 never came back in the thread and said he longer deserved a neg either so I am not sure where he is getting this info from.
Zimmerman should be? Will be?

Let's get this straight. After you got suspended you sent me a pm, telling me that a mod. did not change your post. I told you, that was my mistake and that I would apologize for posting that the mod changed your post. Sorry, the mod. did not change your post. I really am glad that fish did not remove or ask you to change it really. That way everyone here can see what a racist you are. Stand by your words and live with them. That I also said to you in our pm exchange. I must not have been the only one who did not like your comments in that thread, because others stated so in it and someone reported you.

I sure as hell am not stalking you. You are just always posting in this section, along with Saints and Clarka. You guys are always posting in this section acting as a lynch mob and some kind of crusaders for forum justice. You did not say that the buyer should get a neg. but you did offer up your suggestions once again on how to make people more accountable for their actions. If that is how you feel about it and it is always an absolute, like you speak of it. Then have your buddy send his buddy a neg. or make the buyer accountable. Too funny. What a bunch of hypocrites. So play dumb if you like, you wear it well. Thanks for speaking up on putting the scams to an end and then not following through.
Old 07-20-2013, 06:10 PM   #48 (permalink)

But....but....but

Like I said before, not everything is always as black and white as we make it out to be sometime. Hopefully this example will cause cooler heads, and less absolutes in the future.

Last edited by Sikkcaden; 07-20-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Zimmerman should be? Will be?

Let's get this straight. After you got suspended you sent me a pm, telling me that a mod. did not change your post. I told you, that was my mistake and that I would apologize for posting that the mod changed your post. Sorry, the mod. did not change your post. I really am glad that fish did not remove or ask you to change it really. That way everyone here can see what a racist you are. Stand by your words and live with them. That I also said to you in our pm exchange. I must not have been the only one who did not like your comments in that thread, because others stated so in it and someone reported you.

I sure as hell am not stalking you. You are just always posting in this section, along with Saints and Clarka.
You guys are always posting in this section acting as a lynch mob and some kind of crusaders for forum justice. You did not say that the buyer should get a neg. but you did offer up your suggestions once again on how to make people more accountable for their actions. If that is how you feel about it and it is always an absolute, like you speak of it. Then have your buddy send his buddy a neg. or make the buyer accountable. Too funny. What a bunch of hypocrites. So play dumb if you like, you wear it well. Thanks for speaking up on putting the scams to an end and then not following through.
Are we not allowed to post in this section or something? When you have a mod or admin next to your name then you can tell me when and where I can post.

You are slowly getting closer to no longer being just an internet pest.

You are becoming a creepy wierdo.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Are we not allowed to post in this section or something? When you have a mod or admin next to your name then you can tell me when and where I can post.

You are slowly getting closer to no longer being just an internet pest.

You are becoming a creepy wierdo.
Never said you could not post in this section, just said you do a lot. You seem to want to run this board. I am a pest because I do not agree with you and call you out. Hypocrite.