Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2013, 01:23 PM   #76 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnett83 View Post
Had a deal with nyfancam01 for a Iverson Retro card when the product first came out this year. He said he couldn't pay till the following week. I knew he was a big AI collector so I agreed under one condition that we would lock in the deal. He said yes and promised to pay as soon as he had the funds.
After two weeks of no response I sent him a pm asking if he was ready to purchase the card I had been holding for him, no response. I sent a few more pm's and still to this day have not heard a response.
I normally like to sell the cards I pull from cases when the product is first released to attract more attention. I put it up on eBay this week and it looks like it will go for about half of what it was going for when I agreed to the deal with nyfan. In my eyes nyfancam01 cannot be trusted

The more important question here to ask is why you left no feedback on his itrader to warn future traders? Any reason why?
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i wonder if it's due to the fact that the football crowd puts up with less #@#@#@#@?
The majority of the football crowd is just or more immature than the basketball crowd.
hoopster3977 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:24 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Had a deal with nyfancam01 for a Iverson Retro card when the product first came out this year. He said he couldn't pay till the following week. I knew he was a big AI collector so I agreed under one condition that we would lock in the deal. He said yes and promised to pay as soon as he had the funds.
After two weeks of no response I sent him a pm asking if he was ready to purchase the card I had been holding for him, no response. I sent a few more pm's and still to this day have not heard a response.
I normally like to sell the cards I pull from cases when the product is first released to attract more attention. I put it up on eBay this week and it looks like it will go for about half of what it was going for when I agreed to the deal with nyfan. In my eyes nyfancam01 cannot be trusted
Absolutely worthy of a negative.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:39 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Why the hell didnt you neg him!?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmkyszka View Post
Back to the basketball forums you go.
Sweet feedback

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
SPauthentic84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #81 (permalink)

You knew he was a piece of #@#@#@#@ when he started talking about iverson and how he love him and what not.

Iverson collectors are all thug.
Old 07-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
Sounds like a negative experience to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
The more important question here to ask is why you left no feedback on his itrader to warn future traders? Any reason why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Absolutely worthy of a negative.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Why the hell didnt you neg him!?
I have a tendency to trust people probably more than i should. I honestly wanted to give him a chance to make it right. Frustrating thing is his feedback shows he has made other deals since ours. I have never left a neg but I agree I probably should to warn others. I also wasn't sure this case was neg worthy...

I collect Steve Nash and other high end RCs and AUTOS of various players/HOFers
http://s767.photobucket.com/user/jbarnett83/library/?sort=3&page=0
jbarnett83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:08 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
The majority of the football crowd is just or more immature than the basketball crowd.
Ha! Says the guy who only comes to this section to troll a few select members.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #84 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPauthentic84 View Post
Sweet feedback
really that was the best watch how easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopster3977 View Post
sweet feedback
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:38 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
This post should be stickied up top.

All of the "I will take it" crowd who dont pay this is the affect it has on sellers.

When a card is hot and you say I will take it and dont pay the seller has to try to sell it at a diffrent time, possibly when the player is not hot anymore and the card has lost half its value.

And when you say you will take something and the seller turns down other customers then you dont pay.........who knows? Maybe one of those people he turned down because you said you would take the card could have been a potential lifelong customer.

I highly dislike non payers. Keep your trap shut if you have no money and have some courtesy for other people and dont tie there card or money up.

Its simple common decency and respect. Something a lot of people lack nowadays.

Great post jbarnett83
Old 07-28-2013, 04:15 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This post should be stickied up top.

All of the "I will take it" crowd who dont pay this is the affect it has on sellers.

When a card is hot and you say I will take it and dont pay the seller has to try to sell it at a diffrent time, possibly when the player is not hot anymore and the card has lost half its value.

And when you say you will take something and the seller turns down other customers then you dont pay.........who knows? Maybe one of those people he turned down because you said you would take the card could have been a potential lifelong customer.

I highly dislike non payers. Keep your trap shut if you have no money and have some courtesy for other people and dont tie there card or money up.

Its simple common decency and respect. Something a lot of people lack nowadays.

Great post jbarnett83
Thanks, the item just ended at less than 1/4 of what it was going for when I made a deal with nyfancam01. Appropriate feedback has been left

Old 07-29-2013, 12:18 AM   #87 (permalink)

lol nyfancam01 just left me my first negative calling me a liar. Don't worry I have saved all the private messages proving our deal. This guy is ridiculous

Old 07-29-2013, 12:49 AM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
lol nyfancam01 just left me my first negative calling me a liar. Don't worry I have saved all the private messages proving our deal. This guy is ridiculous
Be sure to contact a mod to get it removed.

Last edited by Quigley24; 07-29-2013 at 01:00 AM.
Quigley24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #89 (permalink)

its there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley24 View Post
Be sure to contact a mod to get it removed.

WHY THE HELL DOESN'T HE HAVE A NEG FROM THE OP?!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:01 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post

its there....
Yeah sorry. For some reason it didn't pop up the first time I clicked his itrader.
Quigley24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:55 AM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
$3 to ship an $8 Card? um no.

I sent it regular bubble envelope $2.07

I did my part. Sorry your card didn't show up.. Hopefully it does.
I have made so many deals on these 3 sites, This is my first negative. That should speak for itself. I am not going to get sucked into arguing and stuff over something so silly. Anybody who has made deals with me know I ALWAYS send.
If you're accepting PayPal payments, and not shipping with the PayPal label, which costs $1.69 and includes tracking, you've brought it upon yourself.
I recently started working full-time (finally). As a result, I often forget about PMs which I've reviewed during the day, but did not have time to respond to. Please feel free to follow up. It is not my intention to ignore or forget about anyone.
bdrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:05 AM   #92 (permalink)
Jin

I read this entire thread and had a pretty good laugh and a little disappointed at NYfamcam's fall from grace.

Only think i wanted to say:

"Fact 96% of the trollers in Feedback section is from the football section !!!!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
What about the grammar police?
I actually think "is" is the right usage in the sentence, since its referring to the 96 percent (singular) and not the trollers (plural.)

that is all
please resume.

TAKE A PEEK ~ I COLLECT STAR PATCHES AND AUTOS
http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/n577/JinsUnited/Basketball%20Collection/
Jin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:36 AM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin View Post
I read this entire thread and had a pretty good laugh and a little disappointed at NYfamcam's fall from grace.

Only think i wanted to say:

"Fact 96% of the trollers in Feedback section is from the football section !!!!"

I actually think "is" is the right usage in the sentence, since its referring to the 96 percent (singular) and not the trollers (plural.)

that is all
please resume.
I have to respectfully disagree. The whole clause is "96% of the trollers", therein forcing the writer to use the plural to accommodate for "trollers".

Now, back to the the barrage of ladypics.

Always looking for Galaxy and soccer autos & patches!
KingTaco77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:02 AM   #94 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
What a douchenozzle.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:20 AM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTaco77 View Post
I have to respectfully disagree. The whole clause is "96% of the trollers", therein forcing the writer to use the plural to accommodate for "trollers".

Now, back to the the barrage of ladypics.
yeah no kidding. that shot of AJ lee...she is....very good looking.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:43 AM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaSlamma View Post
yeah no kidding. that shot of AJ lee...she is....very good looking.
Yeah, I kind wish all the feedback threads turned into semi-clothed pic threads...just not when my ladyfriend is sitting next to me .

Always looking for Galaxy and soccer autos & patches!
KingTaco77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #97 (permalink)

Pretty good how-to on destroying your reputation in a day here.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by friarbolt View Post
Back on topic, can we get back to how funny nyfancam01 is?

Hundreds of deals and never knew its his responsibility to get the buyer the card? And pulling out the "it's only x dollars not a big deal" argument? AND pulling out the how much money I make angle?

I expect that from someone with zero feedback. Wow......
Not to mention that he likes to throw out the "my collection is worth much more than yours" when you are critical of his knowledge of a decade in which he was a young child... All-round immature attitude and a trader to steer clear of.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #99 (permalink)

Nyfancam has had great feedback on numerous sites before this. This really surprises me. I guess some people just change..sad to see.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #100 (permalink)

If the money is so insignificant, then why make the deal in the first place?
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote