Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2013, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to rednecksims
Default NYfancam01

Bought a Reggie White GU from him on July 3rd. Instant payment. Never recieved the card. Told him multiple times I did not receive the card. I was told I would get a refund a week ago. Still no refund. I had to open a PP dispute. Be careful. If I do not get a refund in the ne t 24 hours I will neg him.
rednecksims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

He deserves a neg even after he returns your money.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
He deserves a neg even after he returns your money.

This x100000000000

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

That's shocking, 569 positive feedback on SCF and it always seemed he was a good trader there.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Neg him without regret. Its well deserved. He took a loan on your for 3 weeks.
Jrb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #6 (permalink)

Its just crazy its over $8. That's what shocked me.

David
Old 07-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

If you neg him (as you should), I'd venture to guess his response will include some combination of LOL OMG SMH or call you a HATER.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

i guess it's safe to assume the seller used tracking and it shows not delivered? or no tracking at all?

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

I've made one purchase off him. He sent pwe w/o saying first, but card made it fine. He did say he wouldn't leave feedback until I did first which I always think is weird since the buyer has already lived up to his end.
crm44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)

He has been negged. No dc listed in pp and wont respond to me.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

Wow, are you serious? I told you I sent the card. It's eight damn dollars, why wouldn't I?!? If it never came, that is not MY problem. I don't hand deliver these things. I told you that you would get a refund if it didn't come. My internet is down at my house and I've only checked this site/ebay quickly while at work lately.

But hey, cool thread. My first negative ever comes from a guy who bought an eight dollar card and the usps must have screwed up. I'm not worried about it. No loss though, you'll get the few bucks of paypal back.
Sorry the usps didn't deliver your game used card.

On Ebay/Scf/Bo I literally have like 1550+ Positive and this is my FIRST negative ever. So like I said.. Cool thread.
Nyfancam01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyfancam01 View Post
Wow, are you serious? I told you I sent the card. It's eight damn dollars, why wouldn't I?!? If it never came, that is not MY problem. I don't hand deliver these things. I told you that you would get a refund if it didn't come. My internet is down at my house and I've only checked this site/ebay quickly while at work lately.

But hey, cool thread. My first negative ever comes from a guy who bought an eight dollar card and the usps must have screwed up. I'm not worried about it. No loss though, you'll get the few bucks of paypal back.

On Ebay/Scf/Bo I literally have like 1550+ Positive and this is my FIRST negative ever. So like I said.. Cool thread.
Subscribed
Old 07-25-2013, 02:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:

Did you use a DC Number!?

Not sure why you make it sound like an $8 card or a Game used card is not a big deal. If I didn't receive my 50 cent card I would be dropping the Neg.
A card is a card, regardless of price. It's your responsibility to make sure you are covered (Somewhat) by throwing a DC number on it.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

Safe to say Paypal will disagree with the bolded part.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

$3 to ship an $8 Card? um no.

I sent it regular bubble envelope $2.07

I did my part. Sorry your card didn't show up.. Hopefully it does.
I have made so many deals on these 3 sites, This is my first negative. That should speak for itself. I am not going to get sucked into arguing and stuff over something so silly. Anybody who has made deals with me know I ALWAYS send.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:12 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Safe to say Paypal will disagree with the bolded part.
Okay, one more post... It's LITERALLY EIGHT DOLLARS I AM LOSING FROM A CARD THAT I SENT.... Do you think I'm worried about eight whole dollars man? You guys are making way more out of this than should be made.
I have a job. Eight dollars is literally 1/4 of what I make an hour.

He is getting his paypal back and the card probably will show up! Usps can be very slow and or lose cards sometimes. It has happened to me before. The card came 1 1/2 months later.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:26 AM   #17 (permalink)

This is a cute thread.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Okay, one more post... It's LITERALLY EIGHT DOLLARS I AM LOSING FROM A CARD THAT I SENT.... Do you think I'm worried about eight whole dollars man? You guys are making way more out of this than should be made.

He is getting his paypal back and the card probably will show up! Usps can be very slow and or lose cards sometimes. It has happened to me before. The card came 1 1/2 months later.

The way you handled it is what earned you the neg.

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #19 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell you what. Send me $1,000 for a $5,000 Iverson and I will tell you the same thing

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 07:56 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:

I have made so many deals on these 3 sites, This is my first negative. That should speak for itself. I am not going to get sucked into arguing and stuff over something so silly. Anybody who has made deals with me know I ALWAYS send.
Just use PayPal Ship Now and it would have been $1.69 with free tracking which is cheaper and this whole mess would have been avoided.

Collecting Contenders QB Autos (Selling these off, lost count), Bryce Harper, and Kyrie Irving - PLEASE don't ship to me in a PWE.
adamt326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 08:11 AM   #21 (permalink)

Here is what I love from his responses so far:

1. Its my issue he didnt use DC and the card has not shown up.

2. He told me I would get a refund, but for some reason over a week's time period I didnt get the refund. He did have time this week to post in over 10 threads before I made this one.

3. He is a baller because he "makes" $32 an hour.

4. Now Im a thief because Ill get my money back (which I still have not) and the card will come and Ill get to keep both. By the way if it comes I will just refuse the package.

5. The card will come in a "1 1/2 months" when we live in the same state 3-4 hours away from each other. The USPS may lose some things but its hard to lose a bubble mailer that goes from his PO to the sorting facility then to my PO that literally takes 2-3 days total time. I know this because Ive bought from people all over the state.

It is just crazy how some people do not want to take responsibilty for their actions and its everyone elses issue.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #22 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Classic Participation Ribbon Generation responses

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:39 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

From the sounds of it, you DO care about 8 dollars.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:42 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:

I know why it's irritating, cause its "just $8", but everyone hates the run-around. If you expedited the refund, I imagine things would be cool. I dont doubt, nor do I think anyone should, that you sent the card, but when you don't ship with tracking you leave yourself open to the possibility of having to send a refund.

NyFanCam has shown he's a good member overall in the past, so I don't think anything drastic past the neg should be done.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #25 (permalink)

Holy cow. You wont pay $3 to ship with a DC number but you will pay $2.07 to pay $8 out of pocket back because you didn't spend the extra .93 haha makes sense baller.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote