Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 08:31 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
Why on earth would anyone do a group break through eBay sellers?? IMO u deserve to be ripped off! That's as bad as buying hot packs on eBay!
after the ever so trusted boomo was busted and banned by ebay you would think people would wake the hell up.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-13-2013 at 07:29 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:35 PM   #52 (permalink)

Bc some sellers are legit Bargin box breaks sells spots on ebay to advertise... his breaking habits might not be legit but he delivers...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #53 (permalink)

And, of course...his ebay account is STILL active even after 44 negs. Gotta love ebay!
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 08:45 PM   #54 (permalink)

POS. I hit a purple Ventura auto in his break a few weeks ago and never received anything. Guess its time for a ebay claim
Jsturino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #55 (permalink)

So I just got a message saying my cards have shipped. I just lit into him in an email explaining how ridiculos this has been, the wait, the lies, the relisting, all of the above.
nadeauman33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #56 (permalink)

Default Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcwecfan View Post
Why on earth would anyone do a group break through eBay sellers?? IMO u deserve to be ripped off! That's as bad as buying hot packs on eBay!
What an asinine statement. Yes this one was bad, but that is what Paypal is for! We are all covered, those of us who used it. I would much rather spend $100 on the player lot I want then buy 5 spots out of 300+ and hope and pray I get my guy.
nadeauman33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:15 PM   #57 (permalink)

Got the same email about just bring able to return autos. Told him its not pick and choose and id prefer a refund to just end this. Enjoy selling my cards dude man.
Current group breaks - http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/join-new-group-breaks-here/748263-jewcers-2-case-team-draft-break-2013-bowman-draft-jumbo-2014-bowman-jumbo.html At least 1 freebie at everyone of my breaks!
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadeauman33 View Post
What an asinine statement. Yes this one was bad, but that is what Paypal is for! We are all covered, those of us who used it. I would much rather spend $100 on the player lot I want then buy 5 spots out of 300+ and hope and pray I get my guy.
Being covered against losses doesn't change the fact that people are asking to be ripped off when they join group breaks like that, nor does it make the people who chose to do it look any smarter than a mop.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:37 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
Being covered against losses doesn't change the fact that people are asking to be ripped off when they join group breaks like that, nor does it make the people who chose to do it look any smarter than a mop.
As I said earlier, it's pretty ignorant to lump all ebay breakers as scum who rip everyone off as it's simply not the case.
jubjub47 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #60 (permalink)

This was the message I sent him:

Are you seriously selling stuff from the breaks after you've already been paid? Those cards belong to people. That is wrong man, way to set a good example of a human being to your daughter.

When the cops show up from the fraud/theft charges that many people are filing against you I hope she isn't home to witness it for her sake, not yours.

You give good people in this hobby a bad name, thanks for contributing to bringing down the human race!

I then get a message offering me my autos but just in case 5. And it was signed by a guy named Matt.

I then message him back saying this is all crazy and I had autos in more than case 5 and I would just settle it and get a refund through PayPal.

The final message I get back is this guys dad took all his money and committed suicide. And it was signed Craig Nelson...not matt.

Then an hour later I get a email with a tracking number for my cards...

This guy seems to be trying hard to scam but just isn't very bright...
Old 08-17-2013, 10:50 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub47 View Post
As I said earlier, it's pretty ignorant to lump all ebay breakers as scum who rip everyone off as it's simply not the case.
I never said they were all scum, just that joining those group breaks isn't a very wise decision. If you're convinced they are legit, more power to you and best of luck to you and your upcoming fortunes from lending money to help out that Nigerian prince trying to gain access to his inheritance.
Old 08-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #62 (permalink)

I have participated in quite a few breaks on ebay over the past year. I've received some really nice cards from them as well. I do believe there are certain sellers that are much more trustworthy, but that is something earned over time. Case-Breaks has failed to do that and will pay the price. Yes, buying into breaks on ebay is a risk, but that risk is just as present from breakers on blowout(snowboy?).
coyotes01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:25 AM   #63 (permalink)

I thought breaks were banned on ebay and that is why you are paying to watch him break boxes and you will receive a mystery bag of cards w/the team you "won" ebay is clamping down on these things, people just need to report them more. creativity will only get you so far.

sports card are so bad for your health and finances its crazy.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #64 (permalink)

Ive had a problem with scammer here and now on ebay. More successful breaks on ebay.
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 02:33 PM   #65 (permalink)

any updates with this scumbag??

he messaged me today saying "Jusy to let you know...all of you cards are in a mailer and will go out today.
Thanks"

I already filed a case but i won around $400 worth of cards in his break and only spent $100 buying the two spots. I want my damn cards. and then I see he is re-selling them....
Jsturino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsturino View Post
any updates with this scumbag??

he messaged me today saying "Jusy to let you know...all of you cards are in a mailer and will go out today.
Thanks"

I already filed a case but i won around $400 worth of cards in his break and only spent $100 buying the two spots. I want my damn cards. and then I see he is re-selling them....
I wouldn't hold your breath on that package arriving.
coyotes01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:26 PM   #67 (permalink)

Even if I get my cards I am very concerned about the condition.
Current group breaks - http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/join-new-group-breaks-here/748263-jewcers-2-case-team-draft-break-2013-bowman-draft-jumbo-2014-bowman-jumbo.html At least 1 freebie at everyone of my breaks!
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 03:36 PM   #68 (permalink)

Never joined this guys breaks b/c he popped in out of nowhere and started doing multiple breaks a week. It screamed eventual scam. Hope everyone gets their money back at the least.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:51 AM   #69 (permalink)

Full refund today... I believe the breaker himself is sending the refunds before Ebay/Paypal rules in our favor so at least he's doing that.

I know GoAs got his refund as well.

To all of you saying he was an obvious scammer... He had over 1000 positive feedback. In fact bbuckert24 hit a Orange Taijuan Walker auto in the first break as well as 3 Machado including a blue and received everything. Why not keep those cards and not ship. That Orange was worth more than a Pike and Ventura purple together...

So yeah obviously everyone could see that coming... lol
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #70 (permalink)

I finally got my refund for the Rafael Montero chromes. Filed a claim then the seller tried to post a tracking number (ended up being a fake invalid one) to win the claim but ebay ruled in my favor... Such a joke
Old 08-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #71 (permalink)

Well this sucks because I just hosted my 1st break on ebay last week and have another one ending tomorrow

I decided to do it to create some followers to my store that I just opened. I actually lost money hosting my first break, but look at it as a marketing expense Bbuckert was a participant as well with a couple of spots.

I'll probably keep doing small breaks to drive some traffic in, so if anyone is interested, feel free to check them out....ending tomorrow night! Break on Sunday morning.
griffan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffan15 View Post
Well this sucks because I just hosted my 1st break on ebay last week and have another one ending tomorrow

I decided to do it to create some followers to my store that I just opened. I actually lost money hosting my first break, but look at it as a marketing expense Bbuckert was a participant as well with a couple of spots.

I'll probably keep doing small breaks to drive some traffic in, so if anyone is interested, feel free to check them out....ending tomorrow night! Break on Sunday morning.
Enjoy the unwanted attention. I hope the dopes here dont report you now.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8
Quote:

Originally Posted by griffan15

Enjoy the unwanted attention. I hope the dopes here dont report you now.
Well that would suck, wouldn't it

Posted from Blowoutcards.com App for Android
griffan15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:18 AM   #74 (permalink)

Received my refund yesterday. I hope everyone with larger amounts invested (mine was $7.98 total for my 2 Michael Taylor spots) gets this resolved.

EDIT - I just noticed he posted a bogus delivery # and Ebay still sided in my favor. What a joke.

COMICS & CARDS - FT/FS: https://picasaweb.google.com/114109491550924599575

Last edited by pack9001; 08-22-2013 at 10:22 AM.
pack9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #75 (permalink)

Wish I would've seen this earlier...I actually purchased $150 worth of singles on 8/17 from him. No tracking in system. Probably used my money to refund some people. I just sent him an email and I guess I'll open a claim as soon as I can.
ctbinvestments is online now   Reply With Quote