Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 08:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay Group Break Scammer Alert

Everyone should avoid the case-breaks on ebay. He has been hosting group breaks of various sports. He scammed me in a 5 and 4 case Bowman Jumbo break. The 5 case break took place, and he chose to keep the cards and resell them himself. The 4 case break never took place. Claimed he was sick the day of the break, then never heard from again. below is the link to his profile. Please add him to you're blacklist. If you bought into one his breaks, I suggest filing a claim now. Thanks,

eBay My World - case-breaks
coyotes01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #2 (permalink)

I avoid ebay case breaks like the plague. Wish there was a way to filter them out of the listings.
Tugarpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM   #3 (permalink)

He hosted a 5 case break before these back in July and was fine. Sent out the cards and everything. Either he has gone broke or that was how he started the scam.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #4 (permalink)

Just so you guys know I did send him another message and this was the answer I got. I just completed my claim filings.

As you can tell, Craig has not been on Ebay for a while. He had a couple of dramatic things happen to him over the past two weeks to where he has had to file of bankruptcy and see medical help. They were out of his control. You can tell by his feedback that he was a trusted ebay seller and has really been hit hard with these incidents. His attorney has asked that his collection of cards be liquidated so that money can be returned to the winners of the auctions here on ebay. I will be trying to get that done over the next month or so. No previous orders can be filled. Every effort must be made to return the money to the winners of the auctions.You may file a claim if you fill like it is necessary, but there is not much money currently in his account to pay things back. I will try to get these items sold as quickly as possible and begin returning the money.ThanksMatt (Family Friend)

- case-breaks
Old 08-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewcer2k5 View Post
Just so you guys know I did send him another message and this was the answer I got. I just completed my claim filings.

As you can tell, Craig has not been on Ebay for a while. He had a couple of dramatic things happen to him over the past two weeks to where he has had to file of bankruptcy and see medical help. They were out of his control. You can tell by his feedback that he was a trusted ebay seller and has really been hit hard with these incidents. His attorney has asked that his collection of cards be liquidated so that money can be returned to the winners of the auctions here on ebay. I will be trying to get that done over the next month or so. No previous orders can be filled. Every effort must be made to return the money to the winners of the auctions.You may file a claim if you fill like it is necessary, but there is not much money currently in his account to pay things back. I will try to get these items sold as quickly as possible and begin returning the money.ThanksMatt (Family Friend)

- case-breaks
Bwahahaha! Does he think anyone will buy that steaming pile of dung?
Tugarpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
Axe

it wont matter how much money is in his Paypal or Bank, if you win you will get refunded.
Old 08-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #7 (permalink)

Crazy to I was a bidder on the Beras/Ventura spots... I see he pulled a purple ventura... scumbag OP you were into his break for what almost $2k?
Old 08-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #8 (permalink)

I had to file a case too.

He was taking cards I had won and selling them on another account of his. I busted him out on it when I saw the same cards on the other account. Tried lying and said a neighborhood kid took control of his account and was doing it. I bought the base lots for bigger prospects like Correa and Buxton and he only got like 15-18 cards over 5 cases. He actually seemed to be honest with the chromes though. Already sent my cards back to him and have waited the 3 days ebay told me before a refund can be issued.

Guy is a liar and a cheat. I suspect he got in over his head with all these cases of jumbo he bought and had to try and rip people off to recoup the money. I don't believe for a second he is sick or bankrupt.
Coolstavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)

Oh and it should be noted that the day he canceled one of his case breaks because he was 'sick', he ended up putting 70 listings up that night.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewcer2k5 View Post

- case-breaks
So in 2 weeks he went crazy and bankrupt and hired a lawyer. Who the hell buys this crap?
tonedef2oo8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotes01 View Post
He hosted a 5 case break before these back in July and was fine. Sent out the cards and everything. Either he has gone broke or that was how he started the scam.
Or he reselaed the case and removed the good hits and filled it with mid and lows and opened that on camera
tonedef2oo8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

What a piece of work this guy is. I hope no one buys this crap.
dthimesch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:24 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
What a piece of work this guy is. I hope no one buys this crap.
I basically responded saying its a shame he had to resort to spending other peoples money and got the reply that it isn't what he did.

I said then it should be easy to return the money.

We will see. Its a shame I have nearly 300 tied up in stupid pp claims now.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Crazy to I was a bidder on the Beras/Ventura spots... I see he pulled a purple ventura... scumbag OP you were into his break for what almost $2k?
Between the two breaks I was in for $1340..ish. Funny thing is, had he sent me the cards I likely would have taken a loss. I still wish I knew what the non-existent 4 case break would have got me.
Old 08-17-2013, 12:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
So in 2 weeks he went crazy and bankrupt and hired a lawyer. Who the hell buys this crap?
Exactly. I can believe the bankrupt part, but it wasn't a shock that happened in 2 weeks. This guy hosted breaks fully intending to give himself a short term loan to pay off something else.
Old 08-17-2013, 01:55 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotes01 View Post
Exactly. I can believe the bankrupt part, but it wasn't a shock that happened in 2 weeks. This guy hosted breaks fully intending to give himself a short term loan to pay off something else.
Had Ventura and polanco for the 4 caser. Son of a B. it really pisses me off that we got scumbags.
stamkos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

Liquidation of assets does not occur this quickly in a bankruptcy proceeding. As a matter of practice, NOTHING happens quickly in a bankruptcy proceeding! Secondly, when and if a liquidation does occur, it is ordered by the Court, not recommended by his attorney. This is to prevent fraudulent transfers. This guy is full of S^*&!

Last edited by ETSC; 08-17-2013 at 03:32 PM.
ETSC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #18 (permalink)

I see he is relisting all the cards on his accounts. Just so you guys know, he also runs the 'btsportscards' name as well. I think he's going to lose more money this way than actually giving people their cards.....
Old 08-17-2013, 03:58 PM   #19 (permalink)

guy is so smart he is even using the same image for both accounts...
Old 08-17-2013, 04:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Why on earth would anyone do a group break through eBay sellers?? IMO u deserve to be ripped off! That's as bad as buying hot packs on eBay!
ufcwecfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #21 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to mikey121581

i just filed a case as well
Brooke Tessmacher,WWE Elite Figures,Green Arrow
mikey121581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #22 (permalink)

yeah did this video about BBuckert24's Purple Pike auto...

Ebay seller Case-Breaks is crook - YouTube

a link to his youtube recap for the 4th case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRBL...e_gdata_player

Blowout's live breaker actually broke the 5th case for him because he was 'sick'.

Last edited by rcspur; 08-17-2013 at 04:20 PM.
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #23 (permalink)

does he break on vaughn? whats his username

Also looking for Emma Watson and Kat Dennings
dashcounter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashcounter View Post
does he break on vaughn? whats his username
He just did them through ustream. Not sure about vaughn.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:19 PM   #25 (permalink)

Coach2013 on USTREAM: . Other Entertainment
rcspur is offline   Reply With Quote