Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Card Event 4/17/14

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Idiot Seller

Was working a deal several weeks ago with gowizards0 and I proceeded to send him a payment via paypal. A week goes by and he contacts me in regards to the payment. I look at my paypal and it states that payment has not been accepted. I reply back to his message asking to confirm if the paypal address he sent me is correct and did not hear back from him for several more days.

He never said if the address was or was not correct, just stated that he had not received payment. Once again, attempted to send payment to address given, but still sat in my account unclaimed. Having completely forgot about it, I receive an email that the money was never accepted and has been credited back to my account.

I contact him one final time in regards to the payment and said that it has been several weeks since our agreed upon price and he never did anything to respond with his correct paypal address or not claiming the payment so I sent him a new offer and then I receive a neg.....real nice.

gowizards0 if you do not understand how paypal works or how to properly respond to a request to double check your email address, you should not be working out deals on the BST forum.
prospectorgems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)

Will wait for full story.

But what do you mean you sent him a new offer?
Old 09-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Will wait for full story.

But what do you mean you sent him a new offer?
After several attempts on sending the payment, the price had gone down considerably. I stated that I would give him my paypal address to invoice me with my new offer. I could have just stated that since my payment was never accepted that I didn't want the card anymore, but I had received a negative in response to my pm without even trying to work with me.

In each response to his PM's I stated that the payment was pending on my end. Once I didn't hear from him after a while, i figured the payment went through only to receive notice that payment was credited back to my account after the payment was never accepted.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

I'd like to hear his side. From his i-trader, it looks like he knows how paypal works.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)

One of you screwed up royally and one of you left a retaliatory neg.
Not sure which.

Ive had payments not get accepted due to seller typo on 2 occasions.
Both times I noticed it almost immediately on my paypal account transaction history.
just sayin'.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

To reiterate on this subject. The initial transaction agreement took place on 7/26 so well over a month. I am super easy to work with and after several attempts to send payment I decided to send an offer on my end for the card at the current value instead of just saying "sorry, after several attempts and one month later, I no longer want the card". I did not receive a response to that, just a negative. I in fact retaliated as I felt the negative was unjustified.

I had to go back on my sent messages to see the exact time frame it all took place. I usually never have to check my paypal as I have always sent payments through fine with very few problems (only problems I have had is with new ebay sellers). So there was no reason for me to keep checking my paypal account each day.

I am really only upset about the negative. I have dealt with "interesting" buyers and sellers before, but the negative burned me as I asked repeatedly in my PM's to confirm email address and that payment has been sent.

That's my piece. If Gowizards wants to chime in, please do.
Old 09-01-2013, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

Can't wait for the Genius Steel Cage match.
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

Retaliatory may get you banned from BO, the mods are cracking down so they do not have to waste there time removing feedback. This may be warranted feedback and your kool just be careful

Last edited by ebacardi2; 09-01-2013 at 05:22 PM.
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Retaliatory may get you banned from BO, the mods are cracking down so they do not have to waste there time removing feedback. This may be warranted feedback and your kool just be careful
I hope this isn't the case. The only reason I did it was because the seller did not come back at me with a message, just flat out posted a neg. Again, I am super easy to work with and all it takes is communication for which I was doing on my end. If he didn't like my offer on the deal, he could have stated something about it and we could have figured something out. No reason whatsoever to just drop a neg. It will work itself out in some form or another.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #10 (permalink)

sigh... continuously told the buyer that I never received a payment that I could confirm. Later decided it would be best to ask him for his paypal address so I could send him an invoice, since it seemed his payment was not coming through. After a couple weeks he comes back and says I can offer you 15 paypal for the card now. Please keep in mind the original price we decided on was 45 and I held the card for over a month.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectorgems View Post
Was working a deal several weeks ago with gowizards0 and I proceeded to send him a payment via paypal. A week goes by and he contacts me in regards to the payment. I look at my paypal and it states that payment has not been accepted. I reply back to his message asking to confirm if the paypal address he sent me is correct and did not hear back from him for several more days.

He never said if the address was or was not correct, just stated that he had not received payment. Once again, attempted to send payment to address given, but still sat in my account unclaimed. Having completely forgot about it, I receive an email that the money was never accepted and has been credited back to my account.

I contact him one final time in regards to the payment and said that it has been several weeks since our agreed upon price and he never did anything to respond with his correct paypal address or not claiming the payment so I sent him a new offer and then I receive a neg.....real nice.

gowizards0 if you do not understand how paypal works or how to properly respond to a request to double check your email address, you should not be working out deals on the BST forum.
really wish I didn't delete those messages lol. told you several times that it was the correct paypal address
Old 09-01-2013, 06:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Post a screenshot of the paypal transaction that didn't go thru
eBay sellers beware, I will leave you a neutral if you don't at least include a toploader when shipping a card. Feel free to block me if you don't ship with a toploader or secured card holder. That is all.
High-End Bucket: http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m627/AvenOZ/High-End%20and%20HTG/
CP3toOKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP3toOKC View Post
Post a screenshot of the paypal transaction that didn't go thru
good idea, this would help
Old 09-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #14 (permalink)

OP, post pms.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #15 (permalink)

3 negatives and 2 neutrals say what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does this happen??????????
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #16 (permalink)

op should be banned.
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 10:36 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gowizards0 View Post
really wish I didn't delete those messages lol. told you several times that it was the correct paypal address
You still have the emails you get when you receive a pm?
Old 09-02-2013, 08:04 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
To reiterate on this subject. The initial transaction agreement took place on 7/26 so well over a month. I am super easy to work with and after several attempts to send payment I decided to send an offer on my end for the card at the current value instead of just saying "sorry, after several attempts and one month later, I no longer want the card". I did not receive a response to that, just a negative. I in fact retaliated as I felt the negative was unjustified.

I had to go back on my sent messages to see the exact time frame it all took place. I usually never have to check my paypal as I have always sent payments through fine with very few problems (only problems I have had is with new ebay sellers). So there was no reason for me to keep checking my paypal account each day.

I am really only upset about the negative. I have dealt with "interesting" buyers and sellers before, but the negative burned me as I asked repeatedly in my PM's to confirm email address and that payment has been sent.

That's my piece. If Gowizards wants to chime in, please do.
So you tried to lower the price after a month of you not getting the original agreed upon funds to the seller?
Old 09-02-2013, 09:08 AM   #19 (permalink)

what was the card that dropped so much within a month?
APR 18: 3 pending deals | NO PP GIFTING, BE WARY OF LOW ITRADERS
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #20 (permalink)

GoWizards and I are now working through it. I sent him screenshots of the pending paypal payments that were not accepted. It's sad though that I had to create this thread in order to get him to talk to me about it, regardless though, we are now talking back and forth through PM's.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
So you tried to lower the price after a month of you not getting the original agreed upon funds to the seller?
I thought I was being nice instead of saying I didn't want it anymore after the failed attempts. Guess not.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
GoWizards and I are now working through it. I sent him screenshots of the pending paypal payments that were not accepted. It's sad though that I had to create this thread in order to get him to talk to me about it, regardless though, we are now talking back and forth through PM's.
That's pretty stand up of him after you called him an idiot.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
That's pretty stand up of him after you called him an idiot.
The only reason I called him an idiot cause I was pissed at the time due to receiving a negative feedback before communicating with me. You can't tell me you wouldn't be upset as well?
Old 09-02-2013, 11:20 AM   #24 (permalink)

Did a deal with GoWizards last week, no issues.
charbs91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:25 AM   #25 (permalink)

If your idea of being nice is offering one third of an already agreed upon purchase price I would ask that you avoid doing business with me.

Quote:
I thought I was being nice instead of saying I didn't want it anymore after the failed attempts. Guess not.