Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2013, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs down Blowout member tokenpatel is a SCAMMER!

Sold me a Bismack Biyombo NT RPA /5 for $250.

I paid, he never shipped.

He lives in Louisville, KY.

I live in CT.

It's now been nearly 2-weeks. I've sent PMs and received no response, although he is active and has made other posts.

Claim is filed & escalated.

Don't buy from this guy, he just wants a free loan ... should be banned!
paul06901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kinda crazy because he sold me a Kemba/Jeremy Lamb plate from NT

I paid, he never shipped.

I also live in CT and have been sending him PMs as well.

Glad you started this post because I was going to tomorrow.
ctpatsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks guys, I was going to purchase a Stephen curry auto from him today. So glad I checked his out.
scaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default pay a visit

I know some folks who work at the p.d. in louisville. Curious if something could be done.
Fireballs92nsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:57 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kinda crazy that I ask if he was India and he PM me back saying yes.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

I think you have ran into the worst string of luck I have witnessed in an extremely long time. What did you do for karma to be biting you this bad?

If nothing, go play the lottery because having this much shite go wrong for no reason would be around the equivalent of winning the lottery to even out.
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
I think you have ran into the worst string of luck I have witnessed in an extremely long time. What did you do for karma to be biting you this bad?

If nothing, go play the lottery because having this much shite go wrong for no reason would be around the equivalent of winning the lottery to even out.
I also just had someone who I sold a super high end card to, claim there was damage they were unaware of. A simply ploy to get a partial refund and make their price cheaper. Normally I'd have them refund, but these days any buyer can damage the hell out of a card and send it back and VOILA! You got your high end card back that's now worthless.

The past week has pushed me out of the hobby. I've sold 80% of what I have, and the rest will be sold in the next month or so.

I've been in the hobby for over 15 years, and this is a sign ... it's turned to the dark side and I'm done. Power seller with 5000+ feedback for 15 years and some chump can leave a neg on me for no reason, someone can scam me out of $250 on the boards here, and another guy weasels a partial refund on a high end deal.

Unless you solely collect, be VERY fearful of the corrupt monster that eBay is becoming!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Blowout member JOHNJOHNNY just PM'd me asking that I add this to the thread:

"I AM ON SUSPENSION FOR BAD LANGUAGE SO I CAN'T POST IN YOUR THREAD BUT I BOUGHT A DIRK NOWITZKI AUTO FROM HIM AND HE HAS NOT SHIPPED IN 2 WEEKS."
Old 09-05-2013, 01:25 AM   #9 (permalink)

Did this guy even replies back to his buyers?
dapro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

I sent him $1000000 gift

Ed Davis PC --> http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p525/MikeMamba/Ed%20Davis%20PC/
MikeMamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:22 AM   #11 (permalink)

Gotta love it.

JOHNJOHNNY is suspended for bad language.

The guy robbing JOHNJOHNNY and Paul06901 is not suspended.
Old 09-05-2013, 03:28 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Gotta love it.

JOHNJOHNNY is suspended for bad language.

The guy robbing JOHNJOHNNY and Paul06901 is not suspended.
How do we know if he is robbing people unless you check this section? Why don't people leave feedback for this crap. I just checked and the guy is at 100% positive itrader. Once you open a claim on someone you need to leave a negitive immeditally so people will know what is going on. What is the point of itrader if you don't use it correctly?
purejd86p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
How do we know if he is robbing people unless you check this section? Why don't people leave feedback for this crap. I just checked and the guy is at 100% positive itrader. Once you open a claim on someone you need to leave a negitive immeditally so people will know what is going on. What is the point of itrader if you don't use it correctly?
I agree. Thats why I check this section all the time.

Alot of people on here dont like to leave negatives because of the retaliation problem.

Yes, if its bogus it will be removed eventually, but some people dont appreciate the fact that they can pay instantly for a card on here and the card dont show up for 4 weeks and the seller can drop a neg on them if they speak up about it. That is BS.

Why should a buyer have to go thru that much trouble to get a neg removed when they did nothing wrong what so ever. They paid instantly. How much better can they do then that from there side of the deal.

Not to mention that forum has a few select moronic members who always blast people who make threads warning us of other bad traders and sharing there story of who robbed them on here. Telling them they are dumb, stupid, they allowed themselves to be robbed, blah,blah,blah.

People dont like dealing with that crap so they just keep it too themselves when a trade/deal goes sour.

I knew Haiku was gonna burn people on here. Myself and another member talked for 3 weeks about it leading up to scam. I called that one from a mile away.

However, had I said something, and been wrong, they would have burned me at the stake on here.

Not too long ago I had a member on here ask me about the reputation of another member on here. My advice was to stay away from this person as they have shown very shady business practices in the past.

Sue enough, a week later a thread is made about this dirtbag and how he sent a damaged card in a trade with another member.

The member who asked me for advice could not send me enough thank yous. He took my advice and stayed away. And sure enough the card he was interested in was the damaged card this guy sent to another member.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:09 AM   #14 (permalink)

PM me the members real name if you know it. It is possible I know him from shows in the area.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

even if it turns out not to be a scam (doubtful)- 2 weeks to ship without ANY communication is unacceptable.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 04:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Banned

Why the hell does paypaltake so long?

If you haven't received the item in 2 weeks and absolutelyno communication from the seller, why do they give the seller another 2 weeks to respond when you escalate a claim?

Especially if the guy has multiple cases opened against them?
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:59 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
Why the hell does paypaltake so long?

If you haven't received the item in 2 weeks and absolutelyno communication from the seller, why do they give the seller another 2 weeks to respond when you escalate a claim?

Especially if the guy has multiple cases opened against them?
So its safe to say you did not recieve your card?
Old 09-10-2013, 01:43 AM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
so its safe to say you did not recieve your card?
hell no

no communication what so ever

filed a claim with paypal and even with other multiple cases open against him they still give the turd 2 weeks to respond. By the time it is all said and done, it wil be right at a month before i get my money back.

But hey, at least i get it back right!!!!
JOHNJOHNNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 01:59 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
hell no

no communication what so ever

filed a claim with paypal and even with other multiple cases open against him they still give the turd 2 weeks to respond. By the time it is all said and done, it wil be right at a month before i get my money back.

But hey, at least i get it back right!!!!
Yea, you will get your money back.

Watch, some people will say as long as you got your money back then this guy should be given another chance. After all, you did not lose anything.

Its ridiculous that you can pay for something, the seller flat out ignore you and not send what you paid for and hold your money up for a month and some people still think thats ok and he should not be banned. I dont understand it and I am not sure I even wanna understand that type of mentality.

However, I am glad you are getting this resolved. Dont let any of the bleeding hearts on here tell you that its ok to do what this clown did to you. Its not ok. Regardless of what anyone else says. That is not an acceptable way to conduct business and it should not be tolerated on here. Or anywhere for that matter.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #20 (permalink)

UPDATE!

Claim was filed and escalated. It took like a week for some reason, which (as JOHNJOHNNY also said) is ridiculous. No response, no tracking uploaded.

Here's one thing I found interesting, but I can't really tell...

The claim was set to close on a specific day if he didnt response. I noticed my account was refunded on that day. But it almost appears as though tokenpatel himself refunded so as to avoid the chargeback on his account. This way he essentially got a 3-week free loan with no consequences other than a crummy neg iTrader rating from me here!

I'm not 100% sure, amybe it was an auto-refund ... but I think it may have been a scheme/plan by him!
Old 09-10-2013, 03:30 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul06901 View Post
UPDATE!

Claim was filed and escalated. It took like a week for some reason, which (as JOHNJOHNNY also said) is ridiculous. No response, no tracking uploaded.

Here's one thing I found interesting, but I can't really tell...

The claim was set to close on a specific day if he didnt response. I noticed my account was refunded on that day. But it almost appears as though tokenpatel himself refunded so as to avoid the chargeback on his account. This way he essentially got a 3-week free loan with no consequences other than a crummy neg iTrader rating from me here!

I'm not 100% sure, amybe it was an auto-refund ... but I think it may have been a scheme/plan by him!
Sorry to hear about this. This has no bearing on the situation, but ur avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. Good s@@@ man. Hope you get this taken care of though.
P.47
brett06 is offline   Reply With Quote