Blowout Cards Forums
eBay Front Page (card ed)

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 11:56 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I understand wher you are coming from, I really do. Just hearing the old I have a life speech is getting old thats all. I have a full time job, a family and all sorts of stuff going on and I manage to pay/package/ship or do all other card related things in a timely manner. Thats why I start alot of sales threads with "If you cant pay now,dont bother saying you will take something"

I dont wait 2,3,4 days to ship do I?. I ship same day if early enough.If deal is done at night I ship the next morning.

I also list on Ebay as BIN w/ immediate payment. I am not dealing with the headache on non-payers.

I do things in a timely manner and I expect the same in return. I really dont think that is asking too much.

Hearing people say they dont have time to pay,ship or whatever but then you see them on here posting all the time, every day, makes it kinda hard to believe people anymore.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with you...esp if you start your threads or negotiations with "I expect immediate payment" or payment must be made tonight, or 24 hrs or whatever"...The moment you let that be known, its on the person you are dealing with to decide to agree by those parameters or not. It's when the payment due thing is not stated, that irks me.

i don't have my blowout id linked to my main e-mail, so unlike others, i don;t see pm's immediately in my e-mail...more likely, i happen to see pm's just by logging in. I also don't have a smart phone (or text, I know, I'm old school, still carry a pager too) so I don't get e-mail notifications or access on my phone either

I think the subjective part of it all is what I bolded above "timely manner"...everyone has a different opinion of what that is...I'd be fine with getting paid within 24 hrs, while others are not...again, this is in the cases where "immediate payment" is not explicitly stated during the negotiations

Last edited by Dacubs; 09-07-2013 at 12:00 AM.
Dacubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:26 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EamonKid View Post
Since you must all know. My work shift is 4pm-2am. I get very little down time while at work, I don't even have time to talk to friends or famly let alone ebay, blowout, cards ect.

Told the seller I would pay after work.

When we agreed to the deal, I asked him for his email to pay. He insisted that I give him MY email so he could send an invoice.
-you really are putting words just to make yourself look good or something for self confidence?? You messaged me at 1:43am to say, "i will pay the agreed amount if you ship out Thursday."
-I responded at 7:47am to obtain your email address in order to send an invoice for payment.
-Invoice was sent and no communication nor payment was received for the card. Once I received another offer, I accepted it.

You never mentioned having to pay after work nor did I ever say to send your email address first. You never asked for my email address to pay. You are just making this up to make yourself feel better and get pity on here for some reason.

After reading previous threads on your actions, it shows that you are not ethical nor honest. None of your above comments about me are truthful. I feel sorry for you.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #28 (permalink)

1:43am:I will do the $93 if you can ship out Thursday.
LMK
Eamon

Not to mention this is your exact verbiage, which I read as your agreement on the deal relies on my availability to ship the card on Thursday. In addition, I sent you an invoice and 2 PM, which you never replied to. I assumed at this point you were not going to pay for the card, so I accepted another offer. This offer was not solicited by me, but rather the member offered me and I accepted. Opening a thread because of your lack of communication with me is ridiculous. Obviously, you need to have a reputation that people like you since you blatantly lied in your previous posts about the verbiage between us.

Since you requested the moderator to read this post, I would love for the PM to be listed in the thread, so other members can see what a flat out liar you are. I suppose your member name, EAMONKID, is exactly what you are, a child or I mean kid who cannot handle common business principles.

If anyone would like to see my feedback, please see my ebay account, coachcal12, which is 100% or ask the member, which actually PAID for the card and should receive it early next week.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:41 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullingham View Post
Not that it's any of my business, but did you advise him in advance you would not be paying until after work and/or that you would not be logging in here either until then? If I had a dime for every time someone said they wanted something then just disappeared or changed their mind....now, if you did tell him when youd pay and he sold it anyway to someone else in the interim that's bad form, but if that's the worst thing that happens to you buying/selling/trading online consider yourself lucky. But if you didn't tell him you would be off to work and just disappeared for the day I don't think it's completely unreasonable for him to assume maybe you were a flake and to sell to someone who was in contact with them and paid right away. People sell for the most part because they need money, like now! Unless its agreed in advance you can pay by such and such a time, I don't think you can just expect people to wait around all day if they sent you an invoice and you neither paid nor responded to messages unless you gave them a heads up.

Thank you. Nothing was ever mentioned about working 3rd shift, needing to pay after work or availability to check the forum/PM. His only communication was if I shipped Thursday then he would agree to the price. I was left hanging there for about 15 hours with no communication on whether he is paying for card or not. Once another offer came from a different member, I accepted it.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:44 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EamonKid View Post
Since you must all know. My work shift is 4pm-2am. I get very little down time while at work, I don't even have time to talk to friends or famly let alone ebay, blowout, cards ect.

Told the seller I would pay after work.

When we agreed to the deal, I asked him for his email to pay. He insisted that I give him MY email so he could send an invoice.
absolutely untrue about paying after work---was never said. Hope someone will post the actual PM here.

Funny that you work until 2am and have little downtime at work, yet this post was created at 1:21am.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:36 AM   #31 (permalink)
Banned

Second time recently that the O.P. has been questioned about paying. Probably just a coincidence, right?
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
Second time recently that the O.P. has been questioned about paying. Probably just a coincidence, right?
Probably just coincidence. Maybe the FBI will investigate for a violation of the Patriot Act?
Old 09-08-2013, 08:25 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnpaden View Post
Thank you. Nothing was ever mentioned about working 3rd shift, needing to pay after work or availability to check the forum/PM. His only communication was if I shipped Thursday then he would agree to the price. I was left hanging there for about 15 hours with no communication on whether he is paying for card or not. Once another offer came from a different member, I accepted it.
Again, to play devils advocate, unless you stated that he had to pay immediately, 15 hrs is nothing...would have at least waited 24 hrs or at least sent another pm saying, hey, if you don't pay in the next 2 hrs, i'm taking another offer...
Old 09-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #34 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacubs View Post
Again, to play devils advocate, unless you stated that he had to pay immediately, 15 hrs is nothing...would have at least waited 24 hrs or at least sent another pm saying, hey, if you don't pay in the next 2 hrs, i'm taking another offer...
disagree... if working a deal you agree to terms you do not go dark for 15 hrs. It takes literally less then 30 seconds to pay. The guy moved on as so he should
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:13 PM   #35 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Buying and selling is a 2 way street. If it take the buyer 15 hrs to pay or 24 hrs to pay, the seller also has 24 hrs to sell as well. Thats how I see it. Why should a seller have to wait it out and possibly not get payment while missing out on actually selling it?

The jist of the problem here is people who commit to buy cards WITHOUT the funds. I know they say its not a $$ issue, but honestly it is. If it wasn't a $$ issue, then just pay instantly. WHy wait? WHy use the excuse that family or work comes first? If thats the case, what the hell are you doing online buying cards if family and work come first, get out.

Every card I have purchased on here has been paid for instantly after paypal addy was given. There is no reason for me to offer a price or commit to buy a card if im not willing to pay instantly. It literally takes 30 seconds. It works the same way when Im selling. I put up a for sale thread. Someone says Ill take it for $xxx. I then message the buyer with my paypal addy. I fully expect that payment within then next 5 min.

If you wish to pay the next day or 15 hrs from now, then dont make an offer to purchse now. Make that offer in a day or in 15 hrs. Better yet, make that offer when you have paypal ready. Otherwise dont waste peoples time.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #36 (permalink)

If you agree to a deal and back out by selling it to someone else can't that be taken as breaking the deal? Can't negative feedback be left for that person? I think it would Be helpful if blowout had clearer rules about things like this.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #37 (permalink)

but if he had sent the offer to purchase and was then waiting for the invoice...he doesn't know if that invoice will be sent in 5 min or 5 hr...he's not going to wait by the computer for it??
Old 09-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #38 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
If you agree to a deal and back out by selling it to someone else can't that be taken as breaking the deal? Can't negative feedback be left for that person? I think it would Be helpful if blowout had clearer rules about things like this.
You are correct. If you agree to a deal and "DONT PAY" backing out by giving the excuse you need a day to pay, you should get a negative.

You think saying "Ill take it" but NOT PAYING is agreeing to a deal? LOL Anyone that commits to buy a card but does NOT pay instantly should be banned. End of story.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:30 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
disagree... if working a deal you agree to terms you do not go dark for 15 hrs. It takes literally less then 30 seconds to pay. The guy moved on as so he should
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Buying and selling is a 2 way street. If it take the buyer 15 hrs to pay or 24 hrs to pay, the seller also has 24 hrs to sell as well. Thats how I see it. Why should a seller have to wait it out and possibly not get payment while missing out on actually selling it?

The jist of the problem here is people who commit to buy cards WITHOUT the funds. I know they say its not a $$ issue, but honestly it is. If it wasn't a $$ issue, then just pay instantly. WHy wait? WHy use the excuse that family or work comes first? If thats the case, what the hell are you doing online buying cards if family and work come first, get out.

Every card I have purchased on here has been paid for instantly after paypal addy was given. There is no reason for me to offer a price or commit to buy a card if im not willing to pay instantly. It literally takes 30 seconds. It works the same way when Im selling. I put up a for sale thread. Someone says Ill take it for $xxx. I then message the buyer with my paypal addy. I fully expect that payment within then next 5 min.

If you wish to pay the next day or 15 hrs from now, then dont make an offer to purchse now. Make that offer in a day or in 15 hrs. Better yet, make that offer when you have paypal ready. Otherwise dont waste peoples time.
so using your argument, if someone offers to buy something from me and we agree on a price, until I get paid, I have the right to sell to anyone else, be it 5 min or 3 hrs....that's insane as there are times that paypal addy doesn't come instantly either....

I commend you for being able to pay immediately after paypal addy was given...but, and just but, you are logged off when they send you the paypal addy...you don't log back in for 1 hr, and when you do, you would have paid immediately...you are saying that during that hr, he has the right to sell it to someone else.

Last edited by Dacubs; 09-08-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:38 PM   #40 (permalink)

I don't think the lines are that clear cut. Of course if someone doesn't pay for something they agreed to purchase they should also be given a negative, but after a certain amount of time. It shouldn't be after 6 mins they are given negative feedback...

Your last sentence is just over the top. There are some many reasons why some people can't pay the second you want the money.

1. People live in different time zones and areas of the world. People cnat stay up all night just waiting for an invoice or to hear back from a buyer who needs PayPal within 5 minutes.
2. Some people only have limited Internet access and can't be on 24/7.
3. Work and family loves vary for different users.
Those are just a few examples.

I myself have no problem paying instantly, but I can't understand in some situations or circumstances where it isn't always possible.

Quote:
You are correct. If you agree to a deal and "DONT PAY" backing out by giving the excuse you need a day to pay, you should get a negative.

You think saying "Ill take it" but NOT PAYING is agreeing to a deal? LOL Anyone that commits to buy a card but does NOT pay instantly should be banned. End of story.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
so using your argument, if someone offers to buy something from me and we agree on a price, until I get paid, I have the right to sell to anyone else, be it 5 min or 3 hrs....that's insane as there are times that paypal addy doesn't come instantly either....

I commend you for being able to pay immediately after paypal addy was given...but, and just but, you are logged off when they send you the paypal addy...you don't log back in for 1 hr, and when you do, you would have paid immediately...you are saying that during that hr, he has the right to sell it to someone else.
How often do you put in an offer and quickly log off? I know I dont. Its like cooking at home. I dont start the bbq then suddenly go to home depot to buy paint while leaving the bbq on. I usually log in and plan on spending a bit of time, in which I can make offers and communicate. Plus everytime I get a private message, I also get an email notification on my phone, so I know when a msg comes in and what it says.

If you are afraid that the item will sell if you dont pay instantly, then why take that chance by logging off? Thats my question. Its obvious that you dont care enough to have or not have that item if you seem to be tardy on payment. If I really want something I dont want to miss out on, I pay instantly. WHy take the chance of missing out on it?

On my last sale thread, I had 2 purchases. They both said "ill take it". So I pmmed them my paypal addy within 2 min. They paid within 5 min. Why would it be so hard for anyone to pay like that? Why would you need an hour or a day? I mean you had the time to search, offer and communicate. Then BAM...you leave for an hour when it comes time to pay?

Try that in a store. Take a shopping cart in costco. Pick up a bunch of items and leave it in the cart. Then leave the cart and go eat. Have a dog and soda for $2. Come back in an hour and let me know if the cart is still there. If it is, you can buy it. If it isn't, would you go and complain to Costco? WHat reason would you give as to why your item you had intentions to buy is gone?

Last edited by Orangejello727; 09-08-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:57 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I don't think the lines are that clear cut. Of course if someone doesn't pay for something they agreed to purchase they should also be given a negative, but after a certain amount of time. It shouldn't be after 6 mins they are given negative feedback...

Your last sentence is just over the top. There are some many reasons why some people can't pay the second you want the money.

1. People live in different time zones and areas of the world. People cnat stay up all night just waiting for an invoice or to hear back from a buyer who needs PayPal within 5 minutes.
2. Some people only have limited Internet access and can't be on 24/7.
3. Work and family loves vary for different users.
Those are just a few examples.

I myself have no problem paying instantly, but I can't understand in some situations or circumstances where it isn't always possible.
Isnt it logical that if you have circumstances as to why you CANT pay, that you dont make an offer?

Honestly, those issues you claim above are not the fault of the seller. Those are 100% on the buyer.

1. If you live in a different time zone, then it would be beneficial for you to communicate and make offers during a time when the seller is known to be online and accepting. This is on the part of the buyer.

2. If people have limited internet access and cant be on 24/7, them maybe making sure that your offer is communicated when the seller is on is more essential to buying the card you want then just doing it on your schedule. Again, it takes side that "wants" the item to take the effort to do it.

3. If work and family is priority, then go take care of it. Dont worry about buying cards then. Plain and simple. I find it funny that someone who uses work and family as an excuse as to why they didnt pay ironically had time to offer, find and sift through the site. But suddenly there is no time to pay because family got in the way. Please, thats an excuse moreso than a legit matter. You and I both know this.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #43 (permalink)

This will be like talking to a brick wall so no point in continuing. Obviously you're in the minority in believing that if someone doesn't pay instantly they should be banned. Otherwise many ebay buyers and many on here wouldn't be able to buy cards.

Quote:
Isnt it logical that if you have circumstances as to why you CANT pay, that you dont make an offer?

Honestly, those issues you claim above are not the fault of the seller. Those are 100% on the buyer.

1. If you live in a different time zone, then it would be beneficial for you to communicate and make offers during a time when the seller is known to be online and accepting. This is on the part of the buyer.

2. If people have limited internet access and cant be on 24/7, them maybe making sure that your offer is communicated when the seller is on is more essential to buying the card you want then just doing it on your schedule. Again, it takes side that "wants" the item to take the effort to do it.

3. If work and family is priority, then go take care of it. Dont worry about buying cards then. Plain and simple. I find it funny that someone who uses work and family as an excuse as to why they didnt pay ironically had time to offer, find and sift through the site. But suddenly there is no time to pay because family got in the way. Please, thats an excuse moreso than a legit matter. You and I both know this.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #44 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
This will be like talking to a brick wall so no point in continuing. Obviously you're in the minority in believing that if someone doesn't pay instantly they should be banned. Otherwise many ebay buyers and many on here wouldn't be able to buy cards.
The only brick wall here is someone who sympathizes with non payers or tardiness. YOu are here to argue for the sake of arguing. If you wish to put in offers on cards then take days to pay, by all means go ahead. I dont know too many sellers who are willing to do layaway plans around here.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #45 (permalink)

I never sympathized with people who don't pay....obviously if someone doesn't pay for a card they are in the the wrong and should be left negative feedback.

I have had many people not pay instantly and I never had an issue with it. Obviously within reason.

Like I said before I have no issues with instant payment and my feedback would show that. I know you love to throw in personal shots

Lets just agree to disagree. Smh.....

Quote:
The only brick wall here is someone who sympathizes with non payers or tardiness. YOu are here to argue for the sake of arguing. If you wish to put in offers on cards then take days to pay, by all means go ahead. I dont know too many sellers who are willing to do layaway plans around here.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #46 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:

-Side question, what if you agree to a deal and a seller never sends Paypal info, never responds to messages, a few days pass. Same deal? Negative? Should they be banned? Serious question.

What's good for the goose and all that.

lobo_hacker
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo_hacker View Post
-Side question, what if you agree to a deal and a seller never sends Paypal info, never responds to messages, a few days pass. Same deal? Negative? Should they be banned? Serious question.

What's good for the goose and all that.

lobo_hacker
Do you mean a seller says "weve got a deal!!, Ill send you an invoice" then never does? Sure, why not. But if you wanted a card, why didnt you just initiate the deal by asking for paypal addy and paying?

Im all for getting a deal done. I usually offer for a card and pay right away. If the seller doesnt want to accept a paypal payment right after Ive offered then I usually walk away and not buy.

I want the transaction as easy as possible on both ends. You have a card for $x. I have $x in paypal and willing to pay. Make it happen! If not, best of luck. Easy as pie! No wait a few days, few hours. No excuses as to why I need time to pay or I had to pick up my kids from school, I had to make dinner. Just like a store.. I walk in, pick what I want to buy that has a price and pay!! Done deal.

Last edited by Orangejello727; 09-08-2013 at 01:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #48 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
Do you mean a seller says "weve got a deal!!, Ill send you an invoice" then never does? Sure, why not. But if you wanted a card, why didnt you just initiate the deal by asking for paypal addy and paying?
-In the situation that gave rise to this question, i asked for paypal 3 times. Can't pay if they don't respond to you, at all. I'm still willing to buy whenever he gets back to me, but i don't see a difference.

Quote:
...If the seller doesnt want to accept a paypal payment right after Ive offered then I usually walk away and not buy...
So, just to be clear, would you be in favor of a negative in that situation as well? Same thing, one side backing out of a deal that was offered and accepted.

Seems many folks are willing to string up 'bad' buyers, but more hesitant to apply the same standards of communication to 'bad' sellers.

lobo_hacker

Last edited by lobo_hacker; 09-08-2013 at 02:16 PM.
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #49 (permalink)

negative feedback and move on
Old 09-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #50 (permalink)

if he wants to leave negative feedback then that is his choice. No need to contact moderator, which he did and start this thread. My point is starting this thread using nothing, but false information just to get people on his side for the future. Obviously there are deeper issues than just buying/selling cards on Blowout.