Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 07:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Ebay buyer to block - rloc9368

Save yourself the time and block this tool.

One item he makes a reasonable offer that I accept. The other item he make an offer of less than half of what the last two exact same cards have gone for. I suggest that he should learn how to use the completed items lookup so that he can tell what market rates are.

I ship him his card and he leaves neutral feedback saying that, "As described but not friendly at all. First and last time customer "
Dobber2330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:23 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post
Save yourself the time and block this tool.

One item he makes a reasonable offer that I accept. The other item he make an offer of less than half of what the last two exact same cards have gone for. I suggest that he should learn how to use the completed items lookup so that he can tell what market rates are.

I ship him his card and he leaves neutral feedback saying that, "As described but not friendly at all. First and last time customer "
Wow i never knew somebody can be a tool for making an ebay offer. Ur like “im so upset he made me an offer and gave me a neutral i might as well post a thread to show how upset i am"

Last edited by AP4MVP; 09-08-2013 at 08:25 AM.
AP4MVP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

He made an offer of $35 on a card where the last sales were $65. I suggested to him that he learn how to use the completed items feature so that he can see what items had sold for in the past.

This is the feedback that was left - the item that he purchase got to him in perfect condition and was shipped the day after payment. He left this feedback because I would not accept his offer of half of the going rate.

Does that make him a tool?? YES in my book it does.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobber2330 View Post
He made an offer of $35 on a card where the last sales were $65. I suggested to him that he learn how to use the completed items feature so that he can see what items had sold for in the past.

This is the feedback that was left - the item that he purchase got to him in perfect condition and was shipped the day after payment. He left this feedback because I would not accept his offer of half of the going rate.

Does that make him a tool?? YES in my book it does.
Jeeze i can see how ur unfriendly. Yet another worthless blowout thread. So sad SMH.
I would let him buy from me. I would rather block a crybaby like urself.

Last edited by AP4MVP; 09-08-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP4MVP View Post
I would rather block a crybaby like urself.
Leaving neutral feedback for a perfect transaction stating the reason for it was because of a DIFFERENT item is being a crybaby.

That buyer was upset for something completely unrelated to what he bought, received, and left feedback for, and he felt the need to punish the seller. That would be the actions of a tool.

Disagree all you want, but the point of this thread is to make us aware of an unethical ebay buyer. If you want to call Dobber a crybaby for that, I think you are misunderstanding the point.
Old 09-08-2013, 10:39 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Jeeze i can see how ur unfriendly. Yet another worthless blowout thread. So sad SMH.
Only thing worthless was your reply to the OP. OP was warning members to block the ebay member. He was right, the guy is a tool for leaving neutral. If you can't see what the buyer did was wrong your in his boat to be blocked also.Geez.
babyfaceposey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow i never knew somebody can be a tool for making an ebay offer. Ur like “im so upset he made me an offer and gave me a neutral i might as well post a thread to show how upset i am"
Quote:
Thought you were leaving for good.....

OP, you could've just as easily said "sorry, I can't go that low" and saved yourself the neutral. I'm not saying it was justified, but your comment about seeing what an item is really worth rubbed the buyer the wrong way. Never talk down to buyer especially when they can still leave feedback.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheeler27 View Post
Leaving neutral feedback for a perfect transaction stating the reason for it was because of a DIFFERENT item is being a crybaby.

That buyer was upset for something completely unrelated to what he bought, received, and left feedback for, and he felt the need to punish the seller. That would be the actions of a tool.

Disagree all you want, but the point of this thread is to make us aware of an unethical ebay buyer. If you want to call Dobber a crybaby for that, I think you are misunderstanding the point.
I must be misunderstanding the point so i apologize for the way i acted OP

Last edited by AP4MVP; 09-08-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Thought you were leaving for good.....

OP, you could've just as easily said "sorry, I can't go that low" and saved yourself the neutral. I'm not saying it was justified, but your comment about seeing what an item is really worth rubbed the buyer the wrong way. Never talk down to buyer especially when they can still leave feedback.
They guy had 60 or so feedback - I actually gave the advice to make sure that the buyer knew that it was an option to view ended items. It may have come across as snarky but oh well. Next time I will ignore an offer like this and just let it go.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #10 (permalink)

why is everybody still hung up on feedback anyway? that means very little now. your seller rating is the only thing that should matter
Old 09-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
why is everybody still hung up on feedback anyway? that means very little now. your seller rating is the only thing that should matter
Um...They kinda go hand in hand. No one leaves negative with all 5 star ratings.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #12 (permalink)

Really amazes me how people talk to others and then are surprised at the response they end up getting back. The message you sent that customer was extremely out of line. If you insult a customer you expect to get positive feedback, even though the communication wasn't on the specific item they purchased? It appears the buyer was very honest in his feedback. He stated the item arrived as described but you were rude to him which is dead on accurate. Even if this guy hadn't already bought an item, there is no reason to send a message like that to someone. Either just decline the offer without saying anything, or if do reply just say something like 'sorry I cant go that low, the card is going for about X amount and I am looking to get around that price'. At no time as a seller would I ever think it is a good idea to insult a possible customer regardless of how low the offer is or even if they send me an insulting message themselves.

My photobucket: http://s451.photobucket.com/albums/qq239/GOWIFB/
GOWIFB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 03:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Your comment was totally unnecessary. I wouldn't do business with you again either if you made that comment to me. I would still leave you a positive if the card I bought arrived as described, but if you make comments like that, don't be surprised when you get a neutral, neg or have your communication DSR dinged.

I'd suggest simply declining, countering or informing him of previous sales amounts in a more polite way. "Sorry, but the last 4 or 5 have gone for around $X, so I wouldn't be able to go $Y. $Z would be the best I can do."
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote