Blowout Cards Forums
2014 holiday shipping promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #26 (permalink)

you paid somebody in gift. Never Gift people. He is out making threads about he has been scammed and all that when he ran a scam on you. He probably never shipped the cards nobody in the right mind would mail $70 worth of cards without tracking. Since you paid in gift you cant file a claim you are pretty much Screwed. Just a learning lesson i guess not to pay in gift. I feel sorry for you that the Seller is a d-bag. He should refund you if the cards getting lost is true.
College PC (All Sports): Michigan State, Wake Forest
Lionsman81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:19 PM   #27 (permalink)

I have a direct question for the OP and seller. Who asked for Gift? If the Seller did he is breaking the rules and should be up for a suspension. OP did the seller ask you to send gift? Surely something like you have limited feedback on here gift only?

Kevin
Old 09-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsrus View Post
if you can wait till thursday i will take this 1?please pm me if ok...thanks
Toddman$6
He left this in on one of my sales threads and never responded back to my pm. I guess I should have dropped a neg then. Is it too late now? Would I be stuck with a retaliatory neg? This was a couple months ago, I just let it slide since he was new. Maybe he's not as new as he wants us to believe.
JenAndKylesCard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

I can't fathom how someone can't pay $1.69 through paypal and slap a label on an envelop....what does tracking cost, 20 cents?!?!
EricInCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
i mailled out his cards over a month ago,with no comments from him asking about is cards.after a MONTH GOES BY he pms me asking me were is cards are.i told him i mailled them out a while ago.i am an honest man and i have never scammed anyone.yes i might take a while to mail cards out do to being far from a post office but i always mail out my end of deals.i dont understand why he would wait OVER A MONTH before he pms me to tell me he didnt recieve them.yes i made a mistake and didnt send with tracking.that was a mistake,but i now i mailled out his cards.with him saying im tring to sell is cards in another lot is wrong.the only cards that i have that were in his lot was 2,and i had doubles of them.i dont have the cards no more because i mailled them out.what am i suppose to do,lose the cards and the money?

these are the 2 cards that are the same!!!

knox contenders rc(i have 3)
young rc auto #/15(i was going for all 15,i have 5 of them)
i don't care if it is 3 months later....you are the fool who didn't pay the 20f cents for tracking.....more importantly the guy only had 3 feedback.....he could say you send him nothing and be truthful or lying.....you screwed yourself in this instance. Just give him his money back and learn for your bungling.
EricInCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
He don't have the cards no more.
^^^^ LOL ^^^^^^
cardsharkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricInCT View Post
I can't fathom how someone can't pay $1.69 through paypal and slap a label on an envelop....what does tracking cost, 20 cents?!?!
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And tracking is free!
hoopster3977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

i have contacted the local post office and this is what they told me!!!

they said they have started something new.all items mailled out,they put a PID #(just like tracking,but for them)and they gaurantee that that package was delivered to the address he gave me over a month ago.so now i now im not a scammer and i have proof.the guy has my cards and hes tring to get his money back too.thats not right!!!
comicsrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:05 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAndKylesCard View Post
He left this in on one of my sales threads and never responded back to my pm. I guess I should have dropped a neg then. Is it too late now? Would I be stuck with a retaliatory neg? This was a couple months ago, I just let it slide since he was new. Maybe he's not as new as he wants us to believe.
i was new and you never got back to me on my last pm,when i asked for your paypal address.that was a long time ago
Old 09-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
i was new and you never got back to me on my last pm,when i asked for your paypal address.that was a long time ago

Thats not how it went.
You posted what I quoted in my Sale thread
I PM'd you on Thursday and YOU never replied, Do not even try and say I didn't respond. I was trying to sell cards, why would I not reply back to someone who says they'll take it for the asking price.
I received two other offers the same night on that card and turned them down because our first deal went smoothly and I figured I'd be a nice guy and hold it for you. Now I don't hold cards for anyone.
JenAndKylesCard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #36 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenAndKylesCard View Post
Thats not how it went.
You posted what I quoted in my Sale thread
I PM'd you on Thursday and YOU never replied, Do not even try and say I didn't respond. I was trying to sell cards, why would I not reply back to someone who says they'll take it for the asking price.
I received two other offers the same night on that card and turned them down because our first deal went smoothly and I figured I'd be a nice guy and hold it for you. Now I don't hold cards for anyone.
im really sorry.i really did think i responded to your pm.thats my bad.but i now for a fact that i didnt scam that guy.i got proof from the post office that that package was delivered to the address he gave me.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:19 PM   #37 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:

they said they have started something new.all items mailled out,they put a PID #(just like tracking,but for them)and they gaurantee that that package was delivered to the address he gave me over a month ago.so now i now im not a scammer and i have proof.the guy has my cards and hes tring to get his money back too.thats not right!!!
So all you have to do is give that number here.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:37 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:

why would they do that? that would negate their revenue from getting customers to pay for tracking...

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:56 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
im really sorry.i really did think i responded to your pm.thats my bad.but i now for a fact that i didnt scam that guy.i got proof from the post office that that package was delivered to the address he gave me.
Bullpoo. You have no proof because they don't track unless you pay them to track. Even when you do they still don't track sometimes. Me thinks you got greedy when the gift payment came through and you thought you could keep cards and money. I guess that was true and you did but this poo storm is coming with it. Let's see these scans of the multiple sn'#d cards you have that just happen to be the same as the ones in this deal.

OP, why have you not dropped the neg yet?
Old 09-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Bullpoo. You have no proof because they don't track unless you pay them to track.
Just a side note but you are actually wrong. They track every single package internally but only provide a tracking number that you may give the other party if you pay for it.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #41 (permalink)

Even though this comicsrus guy seems like a gigantic waste of brain matter, what he is saying about PID#'s is true. I noticed it the other day when I went to the post office. I don't know if this is recent for sure, however I am 100% they put a label on each package now regardless of if you pay for tracking or not.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:16 PM   #42 (permalink)

Okay show us the proof.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:18 PM   #43 (permalink)

my question is if the seller didn't pay for tracking, and only now contacted the PO to get this number (a month after the fact)...how in the heck did they know what package to look for? I doubt they list the mailing address AND return address for every single piece of mail and keep that data on hand by request. Could be wrong but just seems like common sense here.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Okay show us the proof.
this, or the boobs on the girl in EJ's avatar. (yes, i know it's christina hendricks)

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
this, or the boobs on the girl in EJ's avatar. (yes, i know it's christina hendricks)
Old 09-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #46 (permalink)

he has a lot for sale now in football b/s/t
jkidd79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Pretty disgusting that comicsrus is still trying to wheel and deal all the while waiting for this all to go away. News flash bub- it's not going away.
because i now im not a scammer.if i was a scammer i would just disappear.but im not...
Old 09-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
because i now im not a scammer.if i was a scammer i would just disappear.but im not...
Space bar? Capitalize words possibly? Spell check? In all seriousness, it's hard to take your defense seriously with poor use of grammar & wording.

On a side note, the guy has always seemed kind of fishy to me.
I can only ship within the U.S. Sorry. PM me! I often forget to check back with threads I've posted in! http://s1112.photobucket.com/user/YoItsWilson/library/Football-Autos%20and%20Patch%20Autos?sort=3&page=1 Pending: kissmaster
UK_Wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #49 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:

Quote:
Wheres the number they guaranteed showing was delivered. proof>flapping gums
Old 09-11-2013, 11:29 PM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Just a side note but you are actually wrong. They track every single package internally but only provide a tracking number that you may give the other party if you pay for it.
what do i need to do,to prove im not a scammer?couldnt it be possable that hes scamming me?i have alot more positive feedbacks then he does.check my feedback out.they all are great comments to how good of a member i am.i try my best every day im on here to make everyone happy with sales or trades from me.

SO WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?COULDN'T HE BE SCAMMING ME?HOW DO YOU KNOW HES NOT?YOU JUST PUT THAT SCAMMER NAME ON ME?THIS ISNT RIGHT.