Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #51 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsrus View Post
what do i need to do,to prove im not a scammer?couldnt it be possable that hes scamming me?i have alot more positive feedbacks then he does.
oh no the but but but "I have more feedback" comment. Only took to the end of page 2 SMH

What do you need to do. Show us the # they used to guarantee the delivery.
wheeler281 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #52 (permalink)

why does he keep quoting and responding to only me

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
because you have tons of positive feedback and i can tell you have been here for a long time.i thought you would be able to help or atleast give me some advise.i dont want to have the label as scammer.it really sucks.it makes me feel like sh**,when i now im not.i now i could just offer him some other cards but hes the one scamming me.i really dont want to give him more of my stuff.if you dont want to help thats fine.just thought you might help.
comicsrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
Wheres the number they guaranteed showing was delivered. proof>flapping gums
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Okay show us the proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
So all you have to do is give that number here.
seller - you asked what you need to do. These fine members have already laid it out for you. Provide the number, and you're all good.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:46 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
because you have tons of positive feedback and i can tell you have been here for a long time.i thought you would be able to help or atleast give me some advise.i dont want to have the label as scammer.it really sucks.it makes me feel like sh**,when i now im not.i now i could just offer him some other cards but hes the one scamming me.i really dont want to give him more of my stuff.if you dont want to help thats fine.just thought you might help.
Here- I will help. Make him happy, regardless of if you think he is scamming your or not. You do not have 100% proof that he got the package.

That feeling you have right now? Being labelled a scammer when you are saying you are not one? How does he feel right now. You are saying he is a scammer. Your logic is flawed if you don't understand what I'm saying.

Regardless of if he actually got the package or not you must give him his money back or other cards to his satisfaction. Pull your big boy pants up and do what it takes. Just saying he is a scammer so you don't have to do anything is lazy and utterly pathetic.

collecting Quarterbacks ---> http://sportscardalbum.com/u/maninthemirror/a/quarterbacks
Old 09-11-2013, 10:52 PM   #56 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Here- I will help. Make him happy, regardless of if you think he is scamming your or not. You do not have 100% proof that he got the package.

That feeling you have right now? Being labelled a scammer when you are saying you are not one? How does he feel right now. You are saying he is a scammer. Your logic is flawed if you don't understand what I'm saying.

Regardless of if he actually got the package or not you must give him his money back or other cards to his satisfaction. Pull your big boy pants up and do what it takes. Just saying he is a scammer so you don't have to do anything is lazy and utterly pathetic.
so your saying i should just offer him more cards to make him happy.what if i do that and he does the same thing?how will that work?if thats what i have to do,thats what ill do.im not a scammer and i dont want the label im a scammer.i will offer him some cards and see what he says and does!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:00 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
seller - you asked what you need to do. These fine members have already laid it out for you. Provide the number, and you're all good.
Why do you keep ignoring the people asking you to give this number?
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Please ask him to provide the DC# that they guaranteed him showed delivered for I have terrible feedback between the forums and ebay
Old 09-11-2013, 11:09 PM   #59 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
Why do you keep ignoring the people asking you to give this number?
i have the number,just cant provide a scan because i have no scanner.anyone can just put numbers dont,but without a scan its no good.

im just going to be the bigger man,save my name before it gets out of controll and offer him some other cards.i have pm'd him a list that he can pick from.hopefully he will pick out some cards and i will send them to him with tracking this time.im going to suck it up and do the right thing.its only cardboard and i can always get more.so i will hopefully make him happy and solve all this now.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #60 (permalink)

Quote:
i have the number,just cant provide a scan because i have no scanner.anyone can just put numbers dont,but without a scan its no good.

im just going to be the bigger man,save my name before it gets out of controll and offer him some other cards.i have pm'd him a list that he can pick from.hopefully he will pick out some cards and i will send them to him with tracking this time.im going to suck it up and do the right thing.its only cardboard and i can always get more.so i will hopefully make him happy and solve all this now.
Holy mother of god. You are a box of rocks.

Tell us the number. We can check the tracking ourselves.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:12 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL come on dude you have the number showing delivered but no reveal. However you are gonna be the bigger man and offer him some cards after the number shows delivered.

God I love this place. I mean I can't make this stuff up
Old 09-11-2013, 11:15 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Holy mother of god. You are a box of rocks.

Tell us the number. We can check the tracking ourselves.
guy,your not going to be able to track it with the numbers.only the post office can track it with the numbers they gave me!(PID #)i didnt pay for the tracking that you or me can track.dont worry about it.im going to make this right and offer the member some other cards and see how it goes from there.like i said i am an honest person and the right thing to do is to grow up,deal with the loss,and ship him out replacement cards of his choice.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
guy,your not going to be able to track it with the numbers.only the post office can track it with the numbers they gave me!(PID #)i didnt pay for the tracking that you or me can track.dont worry about it.im going to make this right and offer the member some other cards and see how it goes from there.like i said i am an honest person and the right thing to do is to grow up,deal with the loss,and ship him out replacement cards of his choice.
Wrong wrong wrong.

The PID# is exactly the same as the tracking number.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:

Ok, as of now he has contacted me to try to make things right. But I must say "comicsrus", I am never concerned about you having more feedback on here, I can provide whatever references you need, new to the site, not new to the industry. Don't ever say you can provide proof you sent and you know I have them, I am no sure where in the world you are pulling that from, it doesn't make sense. I received nothing, gave ample time for a tracking number, or to make right. There is nothing I'd like more than not having to deal with this. At this point in time I will take you at your word of replacing the cards, and we can move on and I will post in here that you have done so. If you want any references on how I conduct business you can find me on eBay or FCB under the same ID.

Thanks
Ryan

Last edited by RStadlerASU22; 09-11-2013 at 11:20 PM.
RStadlerASU22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
like i said i am an honest person and the right thing to do is to grow up,deal with the loss,and ship him out replacement cards of his choice or a full refund.
There, fixed for ya.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #66 (permalink)

Proof that the PID# is the same as the tracking number. This is my receipt from the PO today. The employee initially forgot to add tracking info to my package today as I requested. When I reiterated that I needed tracking for the package he added it below. Notice that the PID# is the same as the tracking info.

Old 09-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #67 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
Ok, as of now he has contacted me to try to make things right. But I must say "comicsrus", I am never concerned about you having more feedback on here, I can provide whatever references you need, new to the site, not new to the industry. Don't ever say you can provide proof you sent and you know I have them, I am no sure where in the world you are pulling that from, it doesn't make sense. I received nothing, gave ample time for a tracking number, or to make right. There is nothing I'd like more than not having to deal with this. At this point in time I will take you at your word of replacing the cards, and we can move on and I will post in here that you have done so.

Thanks
Ryan
i just want to make this right.either you got the cards or not,what ever.i want to solve this and move on.i have pm'd you a list of cards.please lmk if there is anything you would like and i will ship them to you asap.with tracking this time.im going to be a man,make this right,and move on.i hope after i make this right,you will remove this thread and be happy when its all said and done!!!
Old 09-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #68 (permalink)

I'm still confused.

If you want to do the right thing, why not simply refund the buyer? I think that's what any honest and reputable seller would do, without any of this unnecessary hemming and hawing.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #69 (permalink)

Old 09-12-2013, 12:49 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:

You don't have a scanner....or a cell phone....or a camera....or a webcam?

LOOKING FOR: Alex Smith (Chiefs/college Uniform)
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Just a side note but you are actually wrong. They track every single package internally but only provide a tracking number that you may give the other party if you pay for it.
Well then I would like to say that I am sorry for that. I also am pretty pissed off at the PO as they did not share that with me when my items went missing. I even filed a claim with the postal inspectors. They told me that they "knew" there was a problem but didn't tell me how they knew. This makes sense.

Edit - OP, you still seem shady as hell to me. You dance around the obvious questions, should have provided tracking to start with (free with Paypal shipping) but even without that you absolutely refuse to provide proof of shipping even though multiple members have asked you to do so. You say "what if i do that and he does the same thing" in regards to sending replacement cards. SMH, JUST USE TRACKING and it won't be an issue. While you are at it try to use proper grammar and punctuation. You come across as an idiot which isn't helping your case.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

Last edited by jmscoggin; 09-12-2013 at 07:14 AM.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Surprised he has the internet
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:50 AM   #73 (permalink)

Originally Posted by FreeMan12406

Or unfortunately a negative as of yet. This is how members are able to scam multiple times. Some people just refuse to leave proper feedback to alert others to scumbags.

I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
so your saying i should just offer him more cards to make him happy.what if i do that and he does the same thing?how will that work?if thats what i have to do,thats what ill do.im not a scammer and i dont want the label im a scammer.i will offer him some cards and see what he says and does!!!
Dont forget to say God Bless.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #75 (permalink)

OP grow some ballz and make a road trip
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is online now   Reply With Quote