Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 09:15 AM   #76 (permalink)

All you have to do is post the damn number. No scan needed.
bballcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballcollector View Post
All you have to do is post the damn number. No scan needed.

on the top of keyboard will see things like: "1234567890"
those are numbers

anyone w a tutorial if he is on an ipad?

we'll be waiting this long to get that PID .. showing cards were delivered and the other guy is running a scam ... and if that is true and cards were delivered w that PID why send more cards .. that would suggest there is no PID
im around, tired and busy w nonhobby stuff
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #78 (permalink)

or he's frantically trying to find a PID in the system that was delivered to that guy's address. could take a while.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:30 PM   #79 (permalink)

OP, if I were you, I'd PM the sellers name and addy to iluvfish2 to see if it matches a former banned member.

I swear there was a former member who typed the same way. when you google the ID name it brings up a company/person in australia and I doubt they are the same.
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
OP, if I were you, I'd PM the sellers name and addy to iluvfish2 to see if it matches a former banned member.

I swear there was a former member who typed the same way. when you google the ID name it brings up a company/person in australia and I doubt they are the same.
Im going to guess its toomanycards
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #81 (permalink)

I had to dig but I found it.

Couple new wants for tonight!got any

His "name" is Jason Deflaminis from Sanford, Maine.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #82 (permalink)
Banned

we are talking and we are going to work things out.im going to send him some replacement cards and we can move on.once this is done and over with,i hope people will understand,that im not a scammer and i never will be.i should have just worked with the guy from the beginning before all this happened.this is a good leason for me and i will learn from it.things do happen that we have no control over.next time i will definatly use tracking every time i mail something out.if i would have done so in the first place,this would have never happened,but like i said i will learn from my mistake and i will move on.
comicsrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:05 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsrus View Post
we are talking and we are going to work things out.im going to send him some replacement cards and we can move on.once this is done and over with,i hope people will understand,that im not a scammer and i never will be.i should have just worked with the guy from the beginning before all this happened.this is a good leason for me and i will learn from it.things do happen that we have no control over.next time i will definatly use tracking every time i mail something out.if i would have done so in the first place,this would have never happened,but like i said i will learn from my mistake and i will move on.
So, you don't have the PID number from the post office then? Wow... [insert sarcasm here].......
Old 09-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #84 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Miracle View Post
So, you don't have the PID number from the post office then? Wow... [insert sarcasm here].......
i do have the numbers,but whats that going to do.im just going send him some cards and be over with this.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
i do have the numbers,but whats that going to do.im just going send him some cards and be over with this.
It's going to prove that you are not a liar. Show the numbers.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #86 (permalink)

I knew something wasn't right with this dude. I just read his threads and move on. this site is getting terrible about members having absolutely no accountability.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #87 (permalink)

comicsrus, now would be the time to come completely clean. Just say you lied and you don't have the number. It's highly doubtful that you kept the receipt this entire time and if you had you would have shown the number already. If you are righting your wrong then do it completely and just come clean about the internal tracking number you don't have.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:31 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Sorry, but no chance. ZERO. You got caught trying to scam and are trying to weasel out of it. Your credibility alone would have been worth showing the number not to mention the cost of sending more cards. No innocent person in the world would be doing what you are. I hope you get banned soon and the OP is way way overdue in dropping a neg.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
You have a choice.

Either give us the PID # or I am going to drop a link to this thread in every single sales thread you ever make on this forum again.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:19 PM   #90 (permalink)

I can only assume you were banned from SCF for a similar event. Nice feedback over there:

cardsrus777
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Unfortunately for you, this is no longer about this deal only, but each and every deal you make on Blowout in the future. If you provide the number and fix this trade, you can still redeem yourself for many on this forum. Continue to ignore everyone's requests to see the number in order to verify your story, and you have hurt your reputation even further, forever being labeled a liar. I'm not here just to rag on you, but to make it clear to you that failure to provide that number on these boards will put you in a hole you will be unable to dig out of no matter how hard you try...

Let me ask you this if you still refuse to give us the PID number. Did you provide the number to the OP? And if so, could the OP confirm that he received the number AND it was valid?
Old 09-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #92 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
comicsrus, now would be the time to come completely clean. Just say you lied and you don't have the number. It's highly doubtful that you kept the receipt this entire time and if you had you would have shown the number already. If you are righting your wrong then do it completely and just come clean about the internal tracking number you don't have.
your right,i cant find the pid #.ive looked through all my reciepts and i cant find it.i must have thrown it away or something happened to it.what am i suppose to do?i now i mailled out his cards.he didnt recieve them.thats on me,because i didnt use tracking.i made a mistake.if i make this right and replace the cards,why would this continue to hurt me?

I MADE A MISTAKE,DIDNT USE TRACKING AND NOW IM GOING TO MAKE IT RIGHT!PEOPLE DO MAKE MISTAKES AND IM TAKING OWNERSHIP OF IT.I AM AN HONEST PERSON.IF I WASNT WHY WOULD I TAKE OWNERSHIP OF MY MISTAKE.EVERYONE IS TAGGING UP AGAINST ME BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE IM TAKING OWNERSHIP OF.THE ONLY THING I CANT DO IS TAKE OWNERSHIP,MAKE IT RIGHT,AND HOPEFULLY MOVE ON.WHAT ELSE DOES EVERYONE WANT ME TO DO?DOES EVERYONE WANT ME TO LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK?WILL THAT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY?OR WILL ME OWNING UP TO MY MISTAKE AND MAKING THINGS RIGHT SO WE CAN ALL MOVE ON?THERES NOTHING ELSE I CAN SAY.IM SORRY AND I HOPE AFTER I MAKE THINGS RIGHT PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND I DID MAKE A MISTAKE BUT HEY HE DID THE RIGHT THING!
Old 09-12-2013, 07:53 PM   #93 (permalink)

You are only making things right because we kept hounding you. You had no intention to make it right yourself.

You told us yesterday that you have proof that the package was delivered. That has now been proven a lie.

Make it right but many of us (including me) will never deal with you beyond today.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
I can only assume you were banned from SCF for a similar event. Nice feedback over there:

cardsrus777
how did you find that out?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #95 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
You are only making things right because we kept hounding you. You had no intention to make it right yourself.

You told us yesterday that you have proof that the package was delivered. That has now been proven a lie.

Make it right but many of us (including me) will never deal with you beyond today.
i did go to the post office and talk to them about this.that was not a lie.also your the one i took advise from about making it right.now you say your not ever going to deal with me again.why would you do that?especially after i make things right and i took your advise.

after 1 mistake i made people dont want to deal with me.that makes no sence specially after i make thing right.it should make me look better then if i didnt do anything at all.its very strange how 1 person can post a thread saying SCAMMER and everyone thinks i am.would all of you believe it if i said so and so just ate some dog sh**?shouldnt all of you make sure what that person is saying is true?also shouldnt my feedback say something about the person i am?isnt that what the feedback section is about?shouldnt that show what kind of person i am?maybe it would be better to just leave because obviously this has ruined my reputation around here just because 1 person is calling me a scammer.thats just not cool.it shows me that anyone can do something like this and ruin it for that person,even if i make it right,im still scrud!!!
Old 09-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
how did you find that out?
cardsrus and comicsrus. Kind of similar don't you think?
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #97 (permalink)

comicsrus are you related to Playhard? Aka Shawn Hanson? Aka Jim Deed?

Pending deals:
Internazionale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
i did go to the post office and talk to them about this.that was not a lie.
Did you take your receipt with you so they could look up the internal tracking number? Or did they just pull their information out of thin air?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:25 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
cardsrus and comicsrus. Kind of similar don't you think?
thats not me.i dont even now what site your talking about!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internazionale View Post
comicsrus are you related to Playhard? Aka Shawn Hanson? Aka Jim Deed?
no i am not related.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #100 (permalink)

sorry. Didn't put 2 and 2 together. Haven't payed much attention to the forums lately