Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 03:33 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scollins View Post
Whatever.. you have it in for these guys..
-You are absolutely right, we do. The reason? He's a breaker that has allowed shills, lies, ignores posting rules, and not only plays favorites but gets hostile in private messages through eBay to anyone that points out the shilling or the lying. He purposefully violated numerous rules here after being warned, and is just an overall not nice person to deal with.

So yeah, we do have it out for him. And we have it out for anybody that acts in a similar fashion. It is disrespectful to us, the boards, and the hobby in general.

lobo_hacker, who thought he told someone to stop talking about boomo so his blood pressure didn't spike like it's doing right now
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #27 (permalink)

It's not just boomo. This happens with a majority of the hobby. Lying, greed and corruption seem to be the pillars of moral for a lot of people in this hobby.

This hobby appears to be an easy target for grown-ass men who are too lazy to get an actual job and would rather resort to trying to take advantage of others in order to turn a quick buck.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Whatever.. you have it in for these guys..that much is clear from your numerous posts over the past year. My experience has been nothing but positive. Honest breakers and very generous. Why dont you post your name and address on here like you were so eager to do with Csarge - Instead of hiding behind your blowout name and lobbing shots at people when you probably dont have all the complete facts. Why dont you post the name and address of your concerned source who is too scared to do it himself. It's all good to attack people - but look out if we try to look at the person taking all the shots.

Hey just a heads up I know I said I was done but I just noticed you also dealt with ebay ID g2sportscardsbreaks. And if you notice one of the emails listed oddly in the link above is g2sportscards@.com. What a strange coincidence. If I were you I would look into this. How many id's do these guys have/need? Where you taken several times by them? You have a few feedbacks from both boomo and this new id...

g2sportscardsbreaks's profile

Now I am with this unless of course I am needed. Take care and be careful of these dudes.
tonedef2oo8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:07 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Hey just a heads up I know I said I was done but I just noticed you also dealt with ebay ID g2sportscardsbreaks. And if you notice one of the emails listed oddly in the link above is g2sportscards@.com. What a strange coincidence. If I were you I would look into this. How many id's do these guys have/need? Where you taken several times by them? You have a few feedbacks from both boomo and this new id...

g2sportscardsbreaks's profile

Now I am with this unless of course I am needed. Take care and be careful of these dudes.
Anyone who would defend boomo with such idiocy is clearly in on the circle jerk.
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
No one cares anymore.
Typical Blowout response. Something shady is going on and everyone turns a blind eye and says who cares. What a shock.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:51 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Typical Blowout response. Something shady is going on and everyone turns a blind eye and says who cares. What a shock.
-Something shady is going on *elsewhere*. Not here. We already got rid of this guy, why should we care what he does somewhere else versus all the other horrible things going on that are also out of our control.

You want us to care about every bad thing that happens everywhere? No? Good.

I am glad i know the new id's, but don't expect us to clamor for updates every time this butthead farts in the general direction of the hobby.

Typical cking response, an incorrect generalization. What a shock.

lobo_hacker
Old 09-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo_hacker View Post
-Something shady is going on *elsewhere*. Not here. We already got rid of this guy, why should we care what he does somewhere else versus all the other horrible things going on that are also out of our control.

I am glad i know the new id's, but don't expect us to clamor for updates every time this butthead farts in the general direction of the hobby.

lobo_hacker
Hahahahahaa. So true...so very true.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #33 (permalink)

Ill ask it again...

What's a Boomo?
dhendrix1303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:29 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhendrix1303 View Post
Ill ask it again...

What's a Boomo?

Or even..

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo_hacker View Post

lobo_hacker
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Hahahahahaa. So true...so very true.
I just call it like I see it. So many others are afraid to say whats on there mind. I am not. If my posts are that bothersome to you then feel free to use the ignore feature. Thats what its there for.

c_king not much concerned with what blowout hacks think
Old 09-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
I just call it like I see it. So many others are afraid to say whats on there mind. I am not. If my posts are that bothersome to you then feel free to use the ignore feature. Thats what its there for.

c_king not much concerned with what blowout hacks think
-Hmm. I'm getting a vague recollection of an idiom i heard once in school. Something involving a pot and a kettle. No, that's not it. What's good for the goose...no, not it either.

Ah well, i'll think of it eventually...

lobo_hacker, who apparently cannot call it like he sees it without being called names
Old 09-11-2013, 08:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Whatever.. you have it in for these guys..that much is clear from your numerous posts over the past year. My experience has been nothing but positive. Honest breakers and very generous. Why dont you post your name and address on here like you were so eager to do with Csarge - Instead of hiding behind your blowout name and lobbing shots at people when you probably dont have all the complete facts. Why dont you post the name and address of your concerned source who is too scared to do it himself. It's all good to attack people - but look out if we try to look at the person taking all the shots.
Remember when people talked like this about Haiku?

So- "I don't carez that sum peeps were screwed I gotz sumptin for freeeeeeeeeee"

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more

Last edited by jlzinck; 09-11-2013 at 08:59 PM.
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #38 (permalink)

Looks like boomos clan has been up to this for a while. Hey boomo we know you are refreshing this page. Why not post a rant on how this is all made up? Kind of hard with dead proof eh? Seems you have a rat in your mod team who is leaking this information haha

619 total bids...180 items bid on...99% bid activity...Ebay doesn't care

Check out the bid action and then look at who is one of the bidders (682) Ol sterling or "sarge" bidding on his own items again. Remember the 2 accounts have the same exact information . Also odd that ebay baned this id...

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=400535122591

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-13-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:54 AM   #39 (permalink)

Edit* double post oops

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-12-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: double post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Is it me or is the people who make the most noise have very few cards for sale or do not run a business. Also, I am not commenting on this issue but in a general sense when you try to make an argument you don't use scumbag but try to be a little more professional in providing the facts in the debate... Just a thought.
Samlakewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Banned

One more thing to think about when you post without hard facts..... Just Saying....

Slander

The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of "slander" (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech), each of which gives a common law right of action.

"Defamation" is the general term used internationally, and is used in this article where it is not necessary to distinguish between "slander" and "libel". Libel and slander both require publication.[7] The fundamental distinction between libel and slander lies solely in the form in which the defamatory matter is published. If the offending material is published in some fleeting form, as by spoken words or sounds, sign language, gestures and the like, then this is slander.
One more thing to think about when you post without hard facts..... Just Saying....
Libel

Libel is defined as defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #42 (permalink)

^^^^
looks like one of burdturds buddies made it through again. There are some pretty good facts posted. I'm not sure what you are reading.

welcome and good bye

I think I shall go and find my profanity laced email I got from birdman himself and post it here again. It will give you kids a good idea of who you are dealing with
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

I would be interested in the email to see what is said.. See it is your inflammatory comments that makes it hard to have a open discussion.. Not sure Burdturd is very mature but I guess it works some groups.. Just trying to stay about the line
Old 09-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samlakewood View Post

Slander

The common law origins of defamation lie in the torts of "slander" (harmful statement in a transitory form, especially speech), each of which gives a common law right of action.

"Defamation" is the general term used internationally, and is used in this article where it is not necessary to distinguish between "slander" and "libel". Libel and slander both require publication.[7] The fundamental distinction between libel and slander lies solely in the form in which the defamatory matter is published. If the offending material is published in some fleeting form, as by spoken words or sounds, sign language, gestures and the like, then this is slander.
Libel

Libel is defined as defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.

So sue me...
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Is it me or is the people who make the most noise have very few cards for sale or do not run a business. Also, I am not commenting on this issue but in a general sense when you try to make an argument you don't use scumbag but try to be a little more professional in providing the facts in the debate... Just a thought.
Its a good thought in general.
However this person has quite a history and there have been numerous threads of this nature about him. This is just re-affirmation that previous negative behaviors are still in full force.
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #46 (permalink)
Banned

MetDude. Thank you for the note and your comments are appreciated... I don't judge until there are facts. Just like watching the news or listening to that "one person" with an opinion....
Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
^^^^
looks like one of burdturds buddies made it through again. There are some pretty good facts posted. I'm not sure what you are reading.

welcome and good bye
Hadnt even considered that. definitely a reasonable possibility
Old 09-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
Banned

So for an example would you judge one person on a bad experience... Hopefully not but if there is a history with facts and more than one source then there. Then the arugment can can be validated. Also, if someone does make a mistake to hold them on the fire or are we being hypocrites to our own opinions? Here is an example of a good seller with one questionable experience. to me I look at the other 98% positives to think that there could have been an issue with the buyer instead of the seller bjs accepted my offer, i made payment, he sold card to someone else
Old 09-12-2013, 05:57 PM   #49 (permalink)

here you go, enjoy my posts in this thread:

Bryce Harper 2012 Draft Red 1/1 BGS 9.5 pulled last night in HOS
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:11 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
MetDude. Thank you for the note and your comments are appreciated... I don't judge until there are facts. Just like watching the news or listening to that "one person" with an opinion....
Neither do I. In this case evidence has been presented numerous times in the last year plus or so.
Possibly more that I'm not aware of. The 20 minute rant video speaks for itself.

Think of whats being presented here as the police having found clear cut evidence that another crime can be added to the count of a guy whose already in jail for life. There is no question of IF.

Also, there have been several newbs whose intorduction to the forum seemed to be all about boomo. In some cases their first post was to provide a link to go join his break, in others they came onto threads like this one to say "hey thats not nice dont do that hes a good guy!" even though clear evidence was shown to the contrary, in one case a guy claimed he didnt know boomo just loved his breaks...and he turned out to be a financial backer. To the best of my knowledge, they were all banned.