Blowout Cards Forums
Summer Sale

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 06:21 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: South Central PA
Posts: 10,142
Default

Here is a user that will be perma banned by 9:00pm tonight for coming back under a new ID. Sorry we hurt the feelings of you and Boomo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samlakewood View Post
Is it me or is the people who make the most noise have very few cards for sale or do not run a business. Also, I am not commenting on this issue but in a general sense when you try to make an argument you don't use scumbag but try to be a little more professional in providing the facts in the debate... Just a thought.
__________________
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:25 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Here is a user that will be perma banned by 9:00pm tonight for coming back under a new ID. Sorry we hurt the feelings of you and Boomo.
lol. more like 4 minutes after your post

__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Non Desert Land Arizona
Posts: 6,876
Default

that was fast. thanks BO!
__________________
I take off a lot of the summer from here. It's not you, it's me, really
Adam Dunn for HOF Fan Club/Retract that Bid!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samlakewood View Post
MetDude. Thank you for the note and your comments are appreciated... I don't judge until there are facts. Just like watching the news or listening to that "one person" with an opinion....
So what proof would you like exactly? Cause the names and addresses from those 2 accounts have been confirmed as a match. And those IDS are shilling auctions (well was before possibly being banned for shilling). We even have the backer bidding..

What exactly are you missing here? Its perfectly clear and obvious and if it isnt for you I am sure it could be cleared right up. I wouldnt have passed this information along without doing research. Mr Boomo is known to sabotage peoples auctions so I figured this could be a game by him trying to discredit me since he is DYING for my information for some reason according to a mod of his.

You can imagine I was a bit taken back on how clear it was some funny business going down again from them. because they are usually smarter than that. It appears someone joined their "job" that wasn't too bright and didn't follow the bid a million different items to cover the shill being committed.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-13-2013 at 07:47 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

gelfgelfgelf admitted to bidding on one of his backed box breaks (said he dont see anything wrong with it) and super sarge took the route of blaming his children for bidding on his auction live in their chatroom.


So there you go confirmed. Everyone sign up for their breaks now.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-13-2013 at 07:48 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:20 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 731
Default

better to stay away from ebay box breaks period
__________________
trading for 2013 Panini spectra and topps strata multi color patch autos only
meandsharon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandsharon11 View Post
better to stay away from ebay box breaks period
I try to stay away from men who blame children for shilling their auctions. But according to him I should be very scared cause he will be tracking me down because at his job its easy to find people haha Sounds like the actions of an innocent guy right?? Yeah these dudes are toast, anyone who deals with them will get burnt one way or another.

They also claim that fish gave them my IP to do what they wish. I am sure thats another lie from the shill clan. I guess the whole suing thing went down the drain when the admitted to shilling. Or should I say blamed children for using his second account to bid on his auctions. Several times.... These guys are brilliant aren't they?

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-12-2013 at 09:02 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #58 (permalink)
Administrator
 
blowoutcardsadmin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 176
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
They also claim that fish gave them my IP to do what they wish. I am sure thats another lie from the shill clan.
We do not share information about our users.
blowoutcardsadmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowoutcardsadmin View Post
We do not share information about our users.
Oh trust me I am aware and knew better. I was just pointing out another lie they are passing along to their minions. To be exact they said the person they sent to get it from fish has fish wrapped around there finger. Right there I knew it was a lie. So whomever they sent to fish was telling people this apparently (if they did in fact "send someone"). I didnt buy it. I am just surprised that the few customers he has left dont care about shilling, I assume these are children that know no better. Seems to be right up their alley ripping off kids and people with children minds.

Out in public they just say yeah I bid on the auction so what am I not allowed to bid? He forgets to add the part of he almost never wins and that in fact they are HIS BREAKS since its his money and its just someone else ripping it. And the other "dude" who says "I have 5 children one of them did it"....

I do know a few of his customers and even a few he "modded" since PM'ed me with even more shady information which I will sit on for a while. I passed it along to the person who originally sent me the PM and will let them have at it. And to the person who PM'ed me thank you for flipping on them and protecting us here at BO. I know you are reading this smiling.

In closing also keep an eye on bateson a new member of their breaker crew. As we know we can only assume something shady will go down sooner or later.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-13-2013 at 07:37 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:31 AM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,057
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Oh trust me I am aware and knew better. I was just pointing out another lie they are passing along to their minions. To be exact they said the person they sent to get it from fish has fish wrapped around there finger. Right there I knew it was a lie. So whomever they sent to fish was telling people this apparently (if they did in fact "send someone"). I didnt buy it. I am just surprised that the few customers he has left dont care about shilling, I assume these are children that know no better. Seems to be right up their alley ripping off kids and people with children minds.

Out in public they just say yeah I bid on the auction so what am I not allowed to bid? He forgets to add the part of he almost never wins and that in fact they are HIS BREAKS since its his money and its just someone else ripping it. And the other "dude" who says "I have 5 children one of them did it"....

I do know a few of his customers and even a few he "modded" since PM'ed me with even more shady information which I will sit on for a while. I passed it along to the person who originally sent me the PM and will let them have at it. And to the person who PM'ed me thank you for flipping on them and protecting us here at BO. I know you are reading this smiling.

In closing also keep an eye on bateson a new member of their breaker crew. As we know we can only assume something shady will go down sooner or later.

Feel free to keep a close eye on me I am straight forward and honest.. check out my feedback on here. To just assume something "shady" will come from me is asinine and would greatly appreciate if you didn't just instantly judge me based on your fascination with other individuals.

Thanks,
Scott
bateson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateson View Post
Feel free to keep a close eye on me I am straight forward and honest.. check out my feedback on here. To just assume something "shady" will come from me is asinine and would greatly appreciate if you didn't just instantly judge me based on your fascination with other individuals.

Thanks,
Scott
ill back bateson, hes a good guy and an honest breaker. Boomo has always been cool with me, so has sarge and bateson. I have always received my cards. If you got more proof post it dont just say you have it and not post it.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:10 PM   #62 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
ill back bateson, hes a good guy and an honest breaker. Boomo has always been cool with me, so has sarge and bateson. I have always received my cards. If you got more proof post it dont just say you have it and not post it.
Ok fine how about a video where someone admits to bidding on his own auctions after saying he dont shill and was not home when it took place?

How about one were he says gelf is just a customer who bids? Would that be suitable?

Fast forward to the 34:15 mark for the denial then admitting to bidding on teams they want. If you want a team pull it and pay why list it? I think we know why.

And to the party who will try to delete the video dont waste your time its been downloaded already.

Keep cool this will be my last post on the subject as its run its course. As I am tired of being the middleman passing this along and getting pm's out the gazooo about something I couldnt care less about. If you care to believe this that's great if you dont thats your call. Its all out there for the most part now.

http://youtu.be/HdaxiZdrBes?t=34m15s

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-14-2013 at 01:19 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Ediy double post

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-14-2013 at 01:20 PM. Reason: double post
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #64 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,709
Default

i dont even know why im asking you to post anything. you said you had a person who was a mod or close friend of these guys come to you to admit they were in the wrong. either spill all the beans or give it up. i dont bid on anyteams on ebay. i go on vaughn and buy a team or a spot in bateson or booms break and get my cards so im not to sure of the shilling you are speaking of i pay the direct on vaughn.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:31 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
i dont even know why im asking you to post anything. you said you had a person who was a mod or close friend of these guys come to you to admit they were in the wrong. either spill all the beans or give it up. i dont bid on anyteams on ebay. i go on vaughn and buy a team or a spot in bateson or booms break and get my cards so im not to sure of the shilling you are speaking of i pay the direct on vaughn.
I just shown you proof that this person sent me (that I wouldn't know anything about if they didnt) from their mouths and now you are saying since you dont bid on ebay you dont care that others are possibly getting ripped off.

Cool bro this topic wasn't for you then. You asked for more and I gave it on my way out. This will be my last post in this topic as its now run its course. you told me to post more and I did.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-14-2013 at 01:33 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:34 PM   #66 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
I just shown you proof that this person sent me (that I wouldn't know anything about if they didnt) and now you are saying since you dont bid on ebay you dont care that others are getting ripped off.

Cool bro this topic wasn't for you then. You asked for more and I gave it on my way out. This will be my last post in this topic as its now run its course. you told me to post more and I did.
Im not at all saying that i dont care. I'm saying that all my transactions with the accused party have gone smoothly. If you are man enough post the person who you say gave you all this info and is a mod and close to them if not your so called source is you, anyone can be on vaughn not logged in or create a name no one knows on there and go in the room.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
Im not at all saying that i dont care. I'm saying that all my transactions with the accused party have gone smoothly. If you are man enough post the person who you say gave you all this info and is a mod and close to them if not your so called source is you, anyone can be on vaughn not logged in or create a name no one knows on there and go in the room.
I am telling you 100% this whole thing was handed to me via PM right before I posted it. I did nothing but copy and paste, zero time invested. If you choose not to buy that we can have a mod go into my PM box and check if it make's you feel better. If you think I am just going to name this person you are wrong. And had the information posted been debunked I would have passed it along.But its all been solid and the parties have admitted it vaguely. So there isnt much left here now is there?
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
I am telling you 100% this whole thing was handed to me via PM right before I posted it. I did nothing but copy and paste, zero time invested. If you choose not to buy that we can have a mod go into my PM box and check if it make's you feel better. If you think I am just going to name this person you are wrong. And had the information posted been debunked I would have passed it along.But its all been solid and the parties have admitted it vaguely. So there isnt much left here now is there?
so basically you are telling me someone chose you to speak there mind? to me that kinda sounds silly. if i got screwed by someone i would call them out and show proof. if its someone who is modded in booms room then they must still be gettin in breaks right? so the person who is giving you all this info has enough time to keep tabs on others but keep buying in breaks or hanging out in there vaughn room?
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:00 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
SDcardguy24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,960
Default

There can never be enough Boomo talk.
__________________
"I can't remember the last time I had a losing day" -EricInCT
"Now what if he were to break his leg tomorrow and damage ligaments and never play again? What would those be worth? Just wondering?" -Brewcrew226
"show me your credentials before you keep speaking" -Running Back
SDcardguy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:04 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,865
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
so basically you are telling me someone chose you to speak there mind? to me that kinda sounds silly. if i got screwed by someone i would call them out and show proof. if its someone who is modded in booms room then they must still be gettin in breaks right? so the person who is giving you all this info has enough time to keep tabs on others but keep buying in breaks or hanging out in there vaughn room?
I told you I am not saying who it is so you can keep trying but I already told you I would glady let a mod check to shut you up so then you can ignore the proof posted. I guess they picked me cause they know I have said in the past boomo is shady.

What they choose to do or have done is their call and by passing this on then opened people eyes even more with no chance of him doing the boomo thing of wishing death on people and messing with their auctions like he has done in the past. Hell there is even a video of him captured saying he is going to come find and kill me for passing this information along.

I have no clue if they still are in on his breaks but since the ol "bid on their own auctions but its not shilling clan" has all their information they didnt feel comfortable coming out and letting people know. So instead of worrying who this person is why dont you focus on the message here.

Just because you dont know who cured a disease, dont mean everyone should ignore the cure.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-14-2013 at 02:08 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #71 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 5,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
so basically you are telling me someone chose you to speak there mind? to me that kinda sounds silly. if i got screwed by someone i would call them out and show proof. if its someone who is modded in booms room then they must still be gettin in breaks right? so the person who is giving you all this info has enough time to keep tabs on others but keep buying in breaks or hanging out in there vaughn room?
The PM with the info was sent to me as well. Tonedef just beat me to the thread.

There is enough damning info presented that I would never deal with any of them.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:14 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
I told you I am not saying who it is so you can keep trying but I already told you I would glady let a mod check to shut you up so then you can ignore the proof posted. I guess they picked me cause they know I have said in the past boomo is shady.

What they choose to do or have done is their call and by passing this on the opened people eyes even more with no chance of him doing the boomo thing of wishing death on people and messing with their auctions like he has done in the past. Hell there is even a video of him saying he is going to kill me for passing this information along.

I have no clue if they still are in on his breaks but since ol fatty has all their information they didnt feel comfortable coming out and letting people know. So instead of worrying who this person is why dont you focus on the message here.

Just because you dont know who cured a disease, dont mean everyone should ignore the cure.
Alright bro im done whatever so basically you claim that you have all this info and it was given to you and the person is scared to come out because boomo has his info.
If people are scamming me im calling them out end of story not being scared but thats just me.
To be honest and speak my mind because im not scared, you have 0 transactions here, had an account since 2009, 2000 posts do you even collect sports cards?
Doesn't look like you do collect cards, never seen you buy anything just post garbage and here's your photobucket, nice cards you have in there.
tonedef2008's Library | Photobucket
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:17 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,268
Default

I have dealt with Bateson (Scott) on numerous occasions. Buying and selling. Some of the best and easiest transactions I have done on here.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 34,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Just because you dont know who cured a disease, dont mean everyone should ignore the cure.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
sals_cardz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 12th man, washington state
Posts: 2,709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
The PM with the info was sent to me as well. Tonedef just beat me to the thread.

There is enough damning info presented that I would never deal with any of them.
That's cool I deal with them all the time. To me the person who can pm people but not speak up is either a fraud or got no balls. Where is the proof that you have for boomo? you have presented stuff about sarge where is the stuff you got on boomo? To bring bateson in on this is silly, he has always got me my cards and is a cool guy. I have done deals with bateson on here and vaughn. Never once has he scammed me. Always got my cards.
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.