Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sals_cardz View Post
Alright bro im done whatever so basically you claim that you have all this info and it was given to you and the person is scared to come out because boomo has his info.
If people are scamming me im calling them out end of story not being scared but thats just me.
To be honest and speak my mind because im not scared, you have 0 transactions here, had an account since 2009, 2000 posts do you even collect sports cards?
Doesn't look like you do collect cards, never seen you buy anything just post garbage and here's your photobucket, nice cards you have in there.
tonedef2008's Library | Photobucket
Eww this one is going to be fun. #1 and the best is that bucket has NOTHING to do with me . But thanks for looking me up, but you failed pretty hard. if you notice I have to letter oo not nuber 00. And oh yeah i am white. As for my transactions I have over 20,000 on ebay and rather not have people like ohhh I dont know boomo messing with them because I spoke my mind. But as if that matterd as you can see it was sent to someone else so you would be 0 for 3.

So I guess now is were you either disappear in embarrassment for not having 1 thing correct. Including that dope ass photobucket yo OR sit here and ignore every piece of proof posted while debunking none of them.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
That's cool I deal with them all the time. To me the person who can pm people but not speak up is either a fraud or got no balls. Where is the proof that you have for boomo? you have presented stuff about sarge where is the stuff you got on boomo? To bring bateson in on this is silly, he has always got me my cards and is a cool guy. I have done deals with bateson on here and vaughn. Never once has he scammed me. Always got my cards.
Show us one thing the I posted from them that they got wrong and I will post all their information right here right now. I will be waiting right here.

I apologize but when he is running with people like this what do you think will happen sooner or later? It may be out of his control not saying anyone is bad I am saying watch out.
Old 09-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #78 (permalink)

i would never disappear. why would i? ok so you are a keyboard warrior, you can say you made all these deals on ebay, then why havent you made one transaction on here?
sals_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Show us one thing the I posted from them that they got wrong and I will post all their information right here right now. I will be waiting right here.

I apologize but when he is running with people like this what do you think will happen sooner or later? It may be out of his control not saying anyone is bad I am saying watch out.
You posting proof with personal info isnt cool. I see you edited which you should have done in the first place. you said the person you got the info from was scared because boomo has his address right? So since you like posting peoples personal info why not link your ebay here or maybe your pesonal info?
Old 09-14-2013, 02:59 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
That's cool I deal with them all the time. To me the person who can pm people but not speak up is either a fraud or got no balls. Where is the proof that you have for boomo? you have presented stuff about sarge where is the stuff you got on boomo? To bring bateson in on this is silly, he has always got me my cards and is a cool guy. I have done deals with bateson on here and vaughn. Never once has he scammed me. Always got my cards.
Thank You Sal and cking (who might I add I believe is not a boomo supporter).

As I mentioned to you earlier tonedef to instantly judge me in this based on your fascination or findings of others just insane. Each one of us has our own separate individual business, there is no payroll split up between us. And I literally just started about 10 days ago. Not to mention I have already had some pretty decent success and a considerable amount of followers.. which I assume is on the merit that I do stuff right.

So please tell me what your basis of saying "Oh bateson will do something shady." come from? Believe it or not I am one of the few honest individuals in this world and you are more than welcome to watch me like a hawk to see if you can find a slip up.

-Scott

MOD EDIT - No self-promotion
bateson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:14 PM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateson View Post
Thank You Sal and cking (who might I add I believe is not a boomo supporter).

As I mentioned to you earlier tonedef to instantly judge me in this based on your fascination or findings of others just insane. Each one of us has our own separate individual business, there is no payroll split up between us. And I literally just started about 10 days ago. Not to mention I have already had some pretty decent success and a considerable amount of followers.. which I assume is on the merit that I do stuff right.

So please tell me what your basis of saying "Oh bateson will do something shady." come from? Believe it or not I am one of the few honest individuals in this world and you are more than welcome to watch me like a hawk to see if you can find a slip up.

-Scott
No problem dude you were always honest with me and always send me my stuff. Yes go check out bateson on vaughn at his link. he has pulled some nice stuff out of platinum already, keep the good cards rolling lol.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #82 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Im not at all saying that i dont care. I'm saying that all my transactions with the accused party have gone smoothly. .
Hey man Charles Manson is OK because he didn't kill me or my family. amirite?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
I dont even know how to respond to that. shill bidding=murder? I can only speak on my transactions with these said parties.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #84 (permalink)

I'd like to propose a board rule: If you defend someone and they wind up scamming people, you should have to reimburse the victims for their losses. Carry on.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #85 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

Quote:
I dont even know how to respond to that. shill bidding=murder? I can only speak on my transactions with these said parties.
-It's a logic problem. The equivalency isn't in the bad act, but in the response from the observer/participant.

The lack of empathy for the victims of the bad act (whether a identity theft scam, murder, or stealing kittens) is the key. The bad act itself is not the subject of discussion, but giving patronage and credit to the bad actor simply because they've never done anything bad to said observer/ participant.

Short answer: Think of it this way--Why shop at the local grocery store if you know the owner allows employees to regularly pick the pockets of their patrons?

Carry on.

lobo_hacker, off to the store for some tortillas, hoping he doesn't get his money clip stolen
lobo_hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #86 (permalink)

Right on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
I'd like to propose a board rule: If you defend someone and they wind up scamming people, you should have to reimburse the victims for their losses. Carry on.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1959; 1961-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
37Jetson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #87 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo_hacker View Post
-It's a logic problem. The equivalency isn't in the bad act, but in the response from the observer/participant.

The lack of empathy for the victims of the bad act (whether a identity theft scam, murder, or stealing kittens) is the key. The bad act itself is not the subject of discussion, but giving patronage and credit to the bad actor simply because they've never done anything bad to said observer/ participant.

Short answer: Think of it this way--Why shop at the local grocery store if you know the owner allows employees to regularly pick the pockets of their patrons?

Carry on.

lobo_hacker, off to the store for some tortillas, hoping he doesn't get his money clip stolen
You sir, will NEVER be confused with a windowlicker.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:47 PM   #88 (permalink)

For what it's worth, I was sent the same PM that tonedef received. I have no idea WHY I was chosen to receive this PM, as I have never dealt with Boomo, and wouldn't deal with Boomo.

That being said, enjoy the PM (With the sender's name and info blacked out).
Attached Thumbnails
So boomo's shill clan at it again-boomo.jpg  
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Oh boy..............
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
xbignick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
For what it's worth, I was sent the same PM that tonedef received. I have no idea WHY I was chosen to receive this PM, as I have never dealt with Boomo, and wouldn't deal with Boomo.

That being said, enjoy the PM (With the sender's name and info blacked out).
But according to them I did all this myself (another lie). As I said from the jump I was contacted by someone who I dont know with all this information, who I found out today sent it to a few people.

I literally had nothing to do with it besides relaying the message the other day, I didn't know anyone was even watching him I assumed everyone knew to avoid them at this point and since there is from what I can see nothing being said about him on any message board I figured they are done. As for the personal information it was a po box that he sends out publicly in his breaks and has linked to his ebay/paypal. It was used to confirm the 2 accounts where linked no questions. Both addresses where obtained by doing business with them. Maybe if they are so scared of their po box info being out there they shouldn't send it out so freely. As soon as I was asked to remove it by BO I got to it. It took some time as I am clueless about PDF's and how to edit one.

All their real information is out there on the internet, none of which was posted here. Its not like it was his home address or business. Someone is distracting them with pointless facts so they ignore the fact of bidding on their own auctions (or even having your wife and kids bid) is considered shill bidding no matter how they sidestep it.

http://ebay.about.com/od/frequentlya.../faq_shill.htm

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 09-14-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:29 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
This guy gives me the he bee gee bees. That is one creppy dude. I sure hope they are smart enough to never let this guy out of prison.

Old 10-03-2013, 02:03 PM   #92 (permalink)

Not sure what happened, but know boomo was running a 10-caser on eBay through a friend of his, was following the listings and just got a bunch of e-mails that eBay removed them. Checked and appears he's "no longer a registered user":

Follow gelfgelfgelf on eBay Profiles
"Blowoutcards is a messageboard filled with experts on Ping pong. These highly trained experts told us they spoke to the President of the United States Mr. Haiku and he claims the card is fake since he faked it himself. Our 2 sources (easter bunny and a unicorn with 2 legs) explained this hobby is filled with crooks." -Unknown
Old 10-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #93 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Not sure what happened, but know boomo was running a 10-caser on eBay through a friend of his, was following the listings and just got a bunch of e-mails that eBay removed them. Checked and appears he's "no longer a registered user":

Follow gelfgelfgelf on eBay Profiles
But he's not doing anything wrong. He's a great guy.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #94 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
But he's not doing anything wrong. He's a great guy.
Looks like their other friend got the boot as well:
Follow g2sportscardsbreaks on eBay Profiles
Old 10-03-2013, 02:55 PM   #95 (permalink)

Wow both accounts? They must have had some solid proof to boot them both. And since its all in the same day I guess the reason is linked.

I see many other breaks currently listed on ebay I wonder was it the obvious reason ??? I was PM'ed about suspicious activity a bit ago but I ignored it since I am done with being the wiki leaks.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #96 (permalink)

with all due respect and before all crazy accusations are made, my selling account was suspended on sunday because of "chance" listings that ended on Friday. even though "chance" listings are listed all day every day on ebay. my account had prior notices in regards to "chance" listings and I have worked with the trust and safety department at ebay and received the go ahead that they adhered to eBay's policies. I received notice today of the "buying" side as well because a related account also had "chance" listings removed today. On ebay, with over 3100 feedback, I have never been accused of shilling or any other wrong doing with the lone exception of listing group breaks on ebay. I have never had 1 negative feedback as a seller on ebay, and I never had any unpaid purchases as a buyer. If anyone wants to ask the question of "why I bid on teams from associated group breaks", I have a simple answer. I am a collector, I have bid on specific teams or auctions that I wanted to win if my bid was the highest price. If and when I did win, I paid for those auctions through the proper channels and received the cards as any buyer of an auction would. Shilling, refers to bidding on auctions with the INTENT on raising the prices to make more money selling an item. I have never participated in actions such as those and have never been accused of it either. Over 3000 feedback, with zero negatives. I am sure this will not end all of the untrue and inaccurate speculations. There are many people in the sports cards industry that know me to be of high moral standards and that I do business the right way. People may choose to like me or dislike me, but nobody can accuse me of screwing people. In fact, I would venture to guess that most would say the opposite.
gelfgelfgelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:26 PM   #97 (permalink)

In addition, I will be working extremely hard to have my account reinstated on Ebay. It is not acceptable to me that this has happened and I am quite upset about the issue.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelfgelfgelf View Post
If anyone wants to ask the question of "why I bid on teams from associated group breaks", I have a simple answer. I am a collector, I have bid on specific teams or auctions that I wanted to win if my bid was the highest price. If and when I did win, I paid for those auctions through the proper channels and received the cards as any buyer of an auction would. Shilling, refers to bidding on auctions with the INTENT on raising the prices to make more money selling an item. I have never participated in actions such as those and have never been accused of it either.
See this is were we disagree. You only talk about ones you won (which was not nearly as many as you would think with the percentage of activity you had) . Now what about the ones you didnt win but drove up the prices on? Just because you are bidding on your own auctions and winning a few dont suddenly make it not shilling. You are driving up prices on your customers sometimes with out them even knowing before this topic was made.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 10-03-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #99 (permalink)

I was not bidding on my own auctions. The teams I did not win, was simply because somebody out bid me and I lost. I did not bid on any teams with the intent of raising the prices. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, I did not participate in schilling.
Old 10-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gelfgelfgelf View Post
I was not bidding on my own auctions. The teams I did not win, was simply because somebody out bid me and I lost. I did not bid on any teams with the intent of raising the prices. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, I did not participate in schilling.
But you did raise the price on your own auction by bidding on them. Your claim this was not your "INTENT" to raise the price. Then I ask what was the outcome on bidding on your auctions? Did it not inflate the price on more than several occasions?

And what about when the other dude had people inside his house bidding on the items he listed, you really think ebay wouldn't flag and watch these?

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 10-03-2013 at 03:42 PM.