Blowout Cards Forums
Shop OneStopFanShop.com Today!

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Need advice on leaving feedback..

So I recently bought a card on ebay and had some issues with the seller and wanted to get advice on what the appropriate feedback should be.

On Sept. 2 I won this auction...
2012 Prizm Demaryius Thomas Auto RC 25 Lot Broncos Manning Elway Osweiler Miller | eBay

The first issue I had with this seller was that on the auction it states that shipping is $2.07. When I received the invoice it said shipping was $4.97?

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

Hello, on the auction it says shipping is only $2.07. when you sent the invoice it says shipping is $4.97????

- dbrown0579
His response,

Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

it says calculated shipping. after weighing it and packaging it, it calculates to $4.97. If you do not want, please let me know and I can send a cancellation for you. Thank you

- skrilla69
I said ok whatever payment is on the way, and he said he'd throw a few extras in the shipment.

A week goes by and I still had not received my item I purchased. I checked the tracking # and nothing has been updated.

I have a saved search for Prizm Autos and on Monday 9/9 I noticed that a auction popped up on ebay that had the same exact picture from the auction I won but with slightly different wording.

Here's the auction:
2012 Demaryius Thomas Auto 10 RC Rookie eBay 1 1 8 10 Sick Mint Prizm | eBay

So as soon as I saw that auction and noticed my card had not arrived I knew something was up. I sent him a msg immediately.

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

Hello I was just wondering if these items have been shipped? When I clicked on the auction it says that the item has been relisted?? I clicked on tracking and it shows nothing.

- dbrown0579
His response

Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

I am at work now. I am still looking for the /25 Prizm Card that you bought. The one listed is /10. I was up to 2am last night after a 13 hour work day packaging up 51 packages. I cannot find the one you got. Can I offer you a better item(s)?

- skrilla69
My response:

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

I'm working on the Prizm autograph set and need(ed) this one for my set.

- dbrown0579
His response:

Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

I don't have the /25. I never seen one before. I have other /25 available. But I think I listed items too fast and too late at night. I don't think I ever seen a /25 Prizm before. I do have the Von Miller /25 Prizm. I think that screwed me up

- skrilla69
My response:

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

The checklist has a Prizm Demaryius Thomas auto /25 listed.

- dbrown0579
His response:

Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

I seen one on eBay. I just don't have one. Any other sweet cards you want or I can cancel for you.

- skrilla69
My response:

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

I just want my money back. Also I want my money back for the other item I purchased from you. The Bethea prizm auto. Just cancel both and refund me for these items.

- dbrown0579
I also had purchased another item from him a couple days after the original auction of Demaryius Thomas auto I won and it had still not been shipped at this time either.

His response:

Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

The Bethea shipped out this morning. You can keep it no charge for the mix up. I will refund both. My mother was hospitalized 2 weeks ago. Most of my time is spent at work and with her. Scary. I apologize. I have someone else handling my eBay while I'm absent. Thanks and enjoy the free Auto Bethea Prizm. It is sweet too. Shoot me your address and I will mail you a Demaryius Auto Card for the trouble as well. I have all happy customers other than the DB who can't give me the correct address for his item after 19 emails exchanged. He left me negative feedback today. First one. Nice.

- skrilla69
I respond:

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

Thank you I appreciate that.

Sorry to hear about your Mother. Hope everything turns out ok.

- dbrown0579
His response:

Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

thank you. I'm also not a fan of mistakes or errors. especially with things that are very simple. once you get your items please stop back and try again.

- skrilla69
My response:

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

Thank you, yes I will let you know once items arrived.

- dbrown0579
So another day go by and I still have not received my refund that I had asked for. So I msg him

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

Hello there, I am still waiting on the refund for the transactions. If you could go ahead and send that, that'd be great. Thanks

- dbrown0579
His response:
Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

I will have to refund today Tuesday. my birthday yay! I'm old 34. I just got home from work. too tired to even shower. will take care of biz tomorrow. thx

- skrilla69
He sent me another msg the next day:

Quote:
Dear dbrown0579,

Would you prefer that I just send to you the /10 Demaryius. I think you would be happiest to receive that. even if I refund you and send you more free stuff, I still think you won't be happy being your working on the Prizm list. I will sacrifice this card for your happiness and maybe even earn future biz from you. Let me know bud. Thank you

- skrilla69
I respond:

Quote:
Dear skrilla69,

Thanks I appreciate that but I would just like a refund. Thanks

- dbrown0579
He responds and says he'll refund me by the end of the day. Well he finally refunded later that night. I also get a msg from ebay saying he is trying to cancel the transaction?

The other auto that I purchased from him arrived fine today.

My only question is should I leave a negative for this Demaryius Thomas auto that I never got and that he relisted or just move on? I mean he did refund me and everything. I just want to leave the best appropriate feedback for these transaction.

It looks like he has added up several other negatives since I started messaging back and forth with him.

Any advice/suggestions as what I should leave for feedback? Thanks in advance
Sorry for the long post.
dbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

dude it is absolutely insane how many people have hospital visits when sending cards, id say neutral is the best scenario, if you had a negative experience then neg him though. then block.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
XL5

Mom in hospital, birthday, long day of work, tired, etc. Even if true, who cares? He chose to sell cards on ebay, you didn't force him to. As it is, it sure sounds like he's stalling.

If you get a refund, drop a neutral and say something boring and factual like "refund for unshipped card received after X days."

EDIT, just saw that he asked to cancel. If you have your money, go ahead and cancel.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Apparently he has no idea how calculated shipping works.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:55 AM   #5 (permalink)

Looks like someone else left a neg for the same cards that you won. Demaryius Thomas Prizm auto /25 on sep. 9.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyp View Post
Looks like someone else left a neg for the same cards that you won. Demaryius Thomas Prizm auto /25 on sep. 9.
I was thinking "Neutral (with explanation)" while reading OP, but after seeing this, Neg may be more fitting. He seems to have no time & every excuse for the mistakes that he has no patience for, but apparently continues to make them. Also seems like he's trying to cancel to prevent what he senses is coming (feedback-wise).
Old 09-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

once again...............WHY IS EVERYONE BENT ON FEEDBACK? leave the dude a 2 or 1 star seller rating. he can get down to 90% positive feedback before ebay will do anything about it. leave very low seller rating, a 1 or 2. leaving nothing does nothing. after 3 bad ratings his selling allowance will be suspended.

leaving negative feedback does absolutely nothing and is why sellers like this continue to get away with the same thing over and over.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #8 (permalink)

I would have sent him negative feedback if I could as a seller. He bought a Lamichael James auto and a Blackmon/Floyd dual auto 4 days later. He did not pay in time for the Lamichael but did for the dual. He never has left me feedback for the transaction. I fear he will retaliate.

and boom goes the dynamite...
seahawks4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #9 (permalink)

He has been aggressive with me in messages about a card I have for sale. It's like he is pretending to be interested in buying it to find out how much I'll take for it. I also was bidding on a card of his before and it was a relisted item that had sold previously. I truly believe there was shilling going on on both. I'm not a fan of this dude.