Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 06:27 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Feedback Suggestion?

Gone problem resolved

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-singles-buy-sell-trade/737627-my-low-mid-end-ft-fs-thread.html

Last edited by TTMMaster19; 09-13-2013 at 08:55 PM.
TTMMaster19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:51 AM   #2 (permalink)

Its only been 4 days...
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:28 AM   #3 (permalink)

Old 09-13-2013, 07:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

Perhaps trading is not for you. That's my feedback.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

Im gonna go out on a limb and say I hope this is a joke.
Old 09-13-2013, 08:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

Inhalants are good.
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:08 AM   #7 (permalink)

You should leave yourself negative feedback for posting this thread. ....
27tinman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #8 (permalink)

Wow, what is going on in this "WE WANT IT NOW" society??? Maybe you should have requested overnight shipping?
TarjetasBéisbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTMMaster19 View Post
Hi Guys. I've traded with a guy on SCF called Hollywood42. I sent him:
2001 Just Minors Justin Morneau and a Chris Herrmann Auto

He would send me a James Loney Letter Patch Auto.

He said he would ship the cards out on Monday of this week. Still haven't gotten them.

What feedback should I leave?

Thanks
Quoted for the sake of mankind.

http://s1058.photobucket.com/albums/t403/klay22/
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 09:24 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Quoted for the sake of mankind.

Good call....good call indeed.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #11 (permalink)

He didn't drive across the country to hand deliver your card? NEG.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

I buy on hcrealms a miniature trading site for a game called heroclix. Every seller there wants paypal paid via gift and want to take their sweet time shipping. Bought some figs Wednesday of last week and paid immediately (NOT by gift I refuse to pay gift) Tuesday whe I hadn't got any package or DC# I messaged him and asked if he could provide dc. He said he had literally shipped 20 minutes ago and did not include a DC since I didn't send via gift. Asked him why he waited so long t ship, he told me he worked 60 hours a week and only ships once a week. Told him I paid him immediately and expected him to ship in a timely manner. He told me if I wanted him to ship soone I should have requested it and expecting him to ship immediately is ridiculous. When I asked him why he thought it was OK to wait to ship when he expected me to pay immediately he threatened to neg me and told me not to message him again. If I was a dishonest guy, like others I see commenting on this thread, I would have just claimed I never got it and opened a paypal claim against him since there was no DC. Another thing this genius did, he wrote my addy and the return addy on packing tape and when I got it, you could just BARELY read the addy it was so rubbed off. If it had come any further than in Cali I doubt it would have ever been seen again by either of us. Sorry for the novel, but after reading thread I just wanted to share. I wouldn't even think about leaving neg after a week, but I can see why OP may have been a lil worried.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
I buy on hcrealms a miniature trading site for a game called heroclix. Every seller there wants paypal paid via gift and want to take their sweet time shipping. Bought some figs Wednesday of last week and paid immediately (NOT by gift I refuse to pay gift) Tuesday whe I hadn't got any package or DC# I messaged him and asked if he could provide dc. He said he had literally shipped 20 minutes ago and did not include a DC since I didn't send via gift. Asked him why he waited so long t ship, he told me he worked 60 hours a week and only ships once a week. Told him I paid him immediately and expected him to ship in a timely manner. He told me if I wanted him to ship soone I should have requested it and expecting him to ship immediately is ridiculous. When I asked him why he thought it was OK to wait to ship when he expected me to pay immediately he threatened to neg me and told me not to message him again. If I was a dishonest guy, like others I see commenting on this thread, I would have just claimed I never got it and opened a paypal claim against him since there was no DC. Another thing this genius did, he wrote my addy and the return addy on packing tape and when I got it, you could just BARELY read the addy it was so rubbed off. If it had come any further than in Cali I doubt it would have ever been seen again by either of us. Sorry for the novel, but after reading thread I just wanted to share. I wouldn't even think about leaving neg after a week, but I can see why OP may have been a lil worried.
Boy,that sounds familiar. There is this other sportscard site where things like this happen all the time.................oh wait

I will assume there was no mention of him working 60 hrs. a week and there would be a shipping delay BEFORE you paid?

I will also assume he had time to scan cards, upload cards, make a thread, copy & paste images into thread, research prices, list prices and collect your payment..........................and then magically had no time to ship. Funny how that works huh?
Old 09-13-2013, 01:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Boy,that sounds familiar. There is this other sportscard site where things like this happen all the time.................oh wait

I will assume there was no mention of him working 60 hrs. a week and there would be a shipping delay BEFORE you paid?

I will also assume he had time to scan cards, upload cards, make a thread, copy & paste images into thread, research prices, list prices and collect your payment..........................and then magically had no time to ship. Funny how that works huh?
Yep. No scanning of cards needed, but everything else is spot on. Got highly angry with me when I suggested he should post in his sale thread that he only ships once a week. Just like BO except gift payments are the norm there and they wonder why so many ppl get ripped off.... lmao.
JamiMadrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
And this is the exact reason Ebay does not allow sellers to leave negs.

Its pretty pathetic that sites like Ebay have to install rules that FORCES sellers to prvide good customer service.

You would think most people who sell would want to provide good service in hopes of repeat customers.

But hey,what do I know?
Old 09-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Hi Guys. I've traded with a guy on SCF called Hollywood42. I sent him:
2001 Just Minors Justin Morneau and a Chris Herrmann Auto

He would send me a James Loney Letter Patch Auto.

He said he would ship the cards out on Monday of this week. Still haven't gotten them.

What feedback should I leave?

Thanks
Paint chips....did you eat them as a kid or do you still continue to eat them? I am being completely serious when I ask this because I don't think you are all there.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #17 (permalink)

You know, this thread has pretty much been resolved but I hate when people get all worked up when theyre not able to wait to recieve something

I once sold a card on another site and after a mere 3 days the buyer complained they didnt get the card. I had to explain to them that it takes a lot longer to send and recieve things.

Why the hell would you expect to get something in 72 hours? A cross country delivery takes at least a week to arrive.
ToppsCollector1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:48 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToppsCollector1 View Post
You know, this thread has pretty much been resolved but I hate when people get all worked up when theyre not able to wait to recieve something

I once sold a card on another site and after a mere 3 days the buyer complained they didnt get the card. I had to explain to them that it takes a lot longer to send and recieve things.

Why the hell would you expect to get something in 72 hours? A cross country delivery takes at least a week to arrive.
I live in NY and buy cards from California all the time. At least 5-10 times a week. I pay on sunday night and the cards are shipped monday morning.

My cards are here every single time on Wedensday.That is 3 days. Not sometimes, all the time they arrive in 3 days.

And California to NY is about as cross country as you can get.

I think people get aggravated because of the lack of communication on peoples part.

I have no problem waiting and you can take as long as you need to ship IF you are straight with me about it upfront.

Dont take my money AND THEN not ship for 10 days and not tell me there is gonna be a delay.

Have some courtesey for your customers. If they paid you promptly, then ship promptly. Thats all people ask for and I dont believe that is asking too much.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:50 AM   #19 (permalink)

ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:04 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
God freaking Bless !!!!!!!!

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #21 (permalink)

so if the card comes from a guy who lives within 30 miles of my house, then now what do you think?

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/baseball-singles-buy-sell-trade/737627-my-low-mid-end-ft-fs-thread.html
Old 09-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
so if the card comes from a guy who lives within 30 miles of my house, then now what do you think?
I find it amusing that you ask this after removing and editing your initial post. I do remember though and unless he lived next door and was going to hand deliver it, four days is way too early to be concerned. After ten and no card then get worried but even that doesn't ring too many alarms now days. We all would like to get our cards in 2-3 days but that isn't realistic as there are a lot of flakes in the world.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:24 PM   #23 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I find it amusing that you ask this after removing and editing your initial post. I do remember though and unless he lived next door and was going to hand deliver it, four days is way too early to be concerned. After ten and no card then get worried but even that doesn't ring too many alarms now days. We all would like to get our cards in 2-3 days but that isn't realistic as there are a lot of flakes in the world.
There is a respectful response. Thank you