Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #101 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
i'm not saying he's ok to cut and sell these.

Just saying call him out for what he's actually doing wrong, rather than making up accusations.
thank you, you seem to be one of the few who will stay on topic.

The topic is cuting a card on a different machine than the fleer company used.

People keep comapring it to getting fake jerseys, fake autos, him numbering cards himself or even making the cards himself.

This is why it is hard to debate arpound here and why things usually go nowhere. People can't focus on the topic at hand and they then go on to exagerate the situation.

It's like if we are discussing how i got into a fight and hit a guy in the nose.

Then people come in and say "i would never hit a guy in the nose and then take all the money from his wallet, and then rape him and then go burn his house down".

What the hell are you suppose to say to people who add unnecessary crap to a topic?
Old 09-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #102 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnett83 View Post
how do you know how many he has bought and sold already? After finding out about this the last few days i (along with others) have already crossed the jamabalya off our bucket lists, so yes it has had an effect on the market. Please stop bringing ignorant posts into the discussion, thank you
ohh no you aren't gonna buy a jordan jambalaya, i guess that is one less person for the other 10,000,000 people to bid against.

You really showed them!!!

Talk about stupidity in a thread.

You not buying a card is gonna have a drastic effect on the market?? Yea ok
Old 09-15-2013, 04:21 AM   #103 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
how do you know how many he has bought and sold already? After finding out about this the last few days i (along with others) have already crossed the jamabalya off our bucket lists, so yes it has had an effect on the market. Please stop bringing ignorant posts into the discussion, thank you
so is it only the jordan jambalaya that you are taking a self righteous stand against or other cards.

We know there are tons of fake or cut jordan rc, are you never going to buy one of those. What about companies who have admitted to putting wrong jerseys or non game used/player worn jerseys into cards, are you never gonna buy a jersey card again?

Are you sure those autos that the company send off to get autographed are really from the real people? We know some have been faked or signed by different people. I guess you are never gonna buy a auto again.

Man you are running out of stuff to collect.

So which possibly fake or cut items are you never going to buy again even though you or beckett can't tell the difference??
Old 09-15-2013, 04:58 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
so is it only the jordan jambalaya that you are taking a self righteous stand against or other cards.

We know there are tons of fake or cut jordan rc, are you never going to buy one of those. What about companies who have admitted to putting wrong jerseys or non game used/player worn jerseys into cards, are you never gonna buy a jersey card again?

Are you sure those autos that the company send off to get autographed are really from the real people? We know some have been faked or signed by different people. I guess you are never gonna buy a auto again.

Man you are running out of stuff to collect.

So which possibly fake or cut items are you never going to buy again even though you or beckett can't tell the difference??

Your clueless the point is he has cut the cards in his own means, and flogging them without disclosing they are BS.

That's the issue around here bunnies coming in half way in the piece and make themselves look like complete fools .

Keep up the good work rubenstein.

Last edited by nissandriver77; 09-15-2013 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:14 AM   #105 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
your clueless the point is he has cut the cards in his own means, and flogging them without disclosing they are bs.

That's the issue around here bunnies coming in half way in the piece and make themselves look like complete fools .

take a break young lady, you are getting all emotional

you are so flustered you can't even get your supposed insults correct. Lol

another genius (or rubenstein lol).

So you will never buy another jambalaya because you found out some may have hit the market that came from uncut sheets

but

you still buy cards from a company that has admitted to forgeries, back dooring cards, possible fake autos and wrong player, unused game jerseys and patches.

Hmmmmm.

Selective stupidity at its finest. Rubenstein lol

Last edited by JOHNJOHNNY; 09-15-2013 at 05:53 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #106 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
your clueless the point is he has cut the cards in his own means, and flogging them without disclosing they are bs.

i never said it wasn't shady of him to do it, i just love watching people get all self righteous, when they don't know if any of the cards they buy are legit and they buy from companies who are known to do shady things all the time.

Everyone wants to keep collecting so they will look the other way when the companies do it, but then get all pissy pants if an individual does it.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #107 (permalink)
Banned

waiting for rubenstein, i mean nissan driver to tell me why he still collects cards from companies who have admitted or been accused of doing shady things?
Old 09-15-2013, 05:23 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
waiting for rubenstein, i mean nissan driver to tell me why he still collects cards from companies who have admitted or been accused of doing shady things?
You work it out since your so enlightened .

And I am waiting to see all these facts you speak of oh enlightened one.

Last edited by nissandriver77; 09-15-2013 at 05:29 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #109 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
You work it out since your so enlightened .

And I am waiting to see all these facts you speak of oh enlightened one.
hey rubenstein, I'm already enlightened, why don't you do a little research so that maybe next time you won't look like a total moron.

Here I'll get you started

On January 10, 2010, Judge Valerie Baker Fairbank ruled in a US District Court that Upper Deck had counterfeited the cards, and additionally threw out Upper Deck's countersuit alleging breach of the distribution agreement.[40][41] The next stage of the case began on January 26, 2010, where a jury was to decide whether Upper Deck was liable for counterfeiting the cards. During the opening statement for the defense, Upper Deck's attorney, Richard Howell of Rutan & Tucker stated "The behavior is still undeniably wrong. And I am in here, as counsel for the two defendants, asking you to hold my clients accountable for that behavior; asking you to hold my clients responsible for this conduct that there is no dispute, and there was no disputing even before this case started today, that it was wrong."[42] After the second day of court proceedings, Konami and Upper Deck reached an out-of-court settlement. The terms were not publicly disclosed.[40]

MLB - filed a federal lawsuit in New York against Upper Deck, accusing the company of trademark infringement and illegally selling cards that feature official team logos and uniforms. The complaint also notes that Upper Deck owes MLB $2.4 million

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar - Upper Deck used six photos of Abdul-Jabbar during his college years without permission. The photos were part of a trading card series called "Greats of the Game," which also had Abdul-Jabbar's name and signature. "Abdul-Jabbar never authorized the production of the cards," the suit reads according to Courthouse News. "In fact, at all times, Upper Deck was fully aware that Abdul-Jabbar had never authorized Upper Deck to use his photograph, name and signature for college-themed cards, and Abdul-Jabbar had previously rejected Upper Deck's request for such authorization." Upper Deck has yet to respond to the allegations

FBI INVESTIGATING CARD COMPANIES FOR USING KNOWN FAKE ITEMS.

Fraud sports memorabilia dealer Bradley Wells tells FBI prominent card companies knew his jerseys were fakes - NY Daily News
Old 09-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #110 (permalink)
Banned

Always glad to help out a rubenstein, let me know if you need any more help.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:03 AM   #111 (permalink)
Banned

i'm not going to sit here and keep arguing with all you Rubensteins.

All I was trying to really say is I don't think this will have that huge an affect on the jambalaya market. People have always known that there are probably cut ones out there.

And since it is basically impossible to tell, people will buy with the assumption that theres is real.

I pretty much buy under the assumption that any card I get is about 75 to 80% legit- as far as the actual player having used that piece of jersey in an actual game or event. We probably all have some doubt about things when we buy them but we want to keep collecting so we just ignore it. And I could care less if a card was cut on another machine as long as it was made properly by the company--especially since the likelyhood of me finding out is basically zero. Again i will just ignore the chance and just buy it any way like we all do.

Take it easy and happy collecting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:30 AM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
ohh no you aren't gonna buy a jordan jambalaya, i guess that is one less person for the other 10,000,000 people to bid against.

You really showed them!!!

Talk about stupidity in a thread.

You not buying a card is gonna have a drastic effect on the market?? Yea ok
Wow you have been busy. Out of the last 13 posts, 11 of them are yours. Sorry I haven't been around to respond to you as I was going about enjoying my Saturday afternoon with my wife and kid and I didn't realize you we're so emotional attached to the issue. You may want to go outside and catch a breather after all that Warrior typing.

This thread was created to warn others about the cutting of card sheets and sellers not stating that in their ebay listings. I among others have had no idea people were cutting sheets and grading them. Although I respect everyone's opinion, it's sad to see people like you defending these scammers while unknowing others are being ripped off for thousands.

Also, I never said that I (by myself) will change the population so please don't jump to conclusions. I said I among others have seen this thread and will not be purchasing a jambalaya. The common sense part that you fail to understand is I meant that if more threads like this one are created then the more people will find out about the issue and it will affect the market.

I am going to bed now so I look forward to reading your 30 post response to this in the morning, cheers

I collect Steve Nash and other high end RCs and AUTOS of various players/HOFers
http://s767.photobucket.com/user/jbarnett83/library/?sort=3&page=0
Old 09-15-2013, 09:27 AM   #113 (permalink)
Banned

so wait upper deck use Kareem's signature without him knowing? That doesn't make sense.

Hey Kareem sign these things just for fun! Blame ud for not getting Kareem's approve that's fine but forget about a company that creates rip off sketches from photos. That is art folks!

Haha counterfeiting yu GUI oh cards strikes again!
Old 09-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #114 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
wow you have been busy. Out of the last 13 posts, 11 of them are yours. Sorry i haven't been around to respond to you as i was going about enjoying my saturday afternoon with my wife and kid and i didn't realize you we're so emotional attached to the issue. You may want to go outside and catch a breather after all that warrior typing.

This thread was created to warn others about the cutting of card sheets and sellers not stating that in their ebay listings. I among others have had no idea people were cutting sheets and grading them. Although i respect everyone's opinion, it's sad to see people like you defending these scammers while unknowing others are being ripped off for thousands.

Also, i never said that i (by myself) will change the population so please don't jump to conclusions. I said i among others have seen this thread and will not be purchasing a jambalaya. The common sense part that you fail to understand is i meant that if more threads like this one are created then the more people will find out about the issue and it will affect the market.

I am going to bed now so i look forward to reading your 30 post response to this in the morning, cheers
another one who can't read.

I have never defended him. I just don't think it is the end of the world or the end of the jordan market like some people on here seem to.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:08 AM   #115 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
wow you have been busy. Out of the last 13 posts, 11 of them are yours. Sorry i haven't been around to respond to you as i was going about enjoying my saturday afternoon with my wife and kid and i didn't realize you we're so emotional attached to the issue. You may want to go outside and catch a breather after all that warrior typing.

This thread was created to warn others about the cutting of card sheets and sellers not stating that in their ebay listings. I among others have had no idea people were cutting sheets and grading them. Although i respect everyone's opinion, it's sad to see people like you defending these scammers while unknowing others are being ripped off for thousands.

Also, i never said that i (by myself) will change the population so please don't jump to conclusions. I said i among others have seen this thread and will not be purchasing a jambalaya. The common sense part that you fail to understand is i meant that if more threads like this one are created then the more people will find out about the issue and it will affect the market.

I am going to bed now so i look forward to reading your 30 post response to this in the morning, cheers

UHHH OH, YOU ARE GOING TO BED, I WONDER IF THE JORDAN MARKET IS GONNA CRASH WHILE YOU ARE ASLEEP??????????

YEA, WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH RUBENSTEINS, YOU HAVE TO POST A LOT!!!

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, IF YOU REALLY THINK IT IS GONNA HURT THE MARKET, LETS PUT A BET ON IT. LET'S GIVE IT 6 MONTHS AND THEN LOOK AT SALES. IF THEY HAE FALLEN 30% FROM AVERAGE, YOU WIN, IF NOT I WIN.

30% SHOULD BE A GOOD NUMBER, NOT TO HIGH BUT NOT LOW ENOUGH TO CATCH BAD SALES/LISTINGS/OFF SEASON DECREASES.

I ALREADY OFFERED ONE PERSON BEFORE AND THEY OF COURSE DIDN NOT RESPOND.

BECAUSE IN ANOTHER WEEK PEOPLE WILL NOT CARE ABOUT THIS AND WILL BE BACK TO COMPLAINING ABOUT PANANNI PRICES, ETC.

sorry but you are wrong, people will still buy them because they will believe (will want to believe) that they are getting a pack pulled one. And with no way to tell the difference and having about a 90% chance of getting a pack pulled one, people will continue to buy.

Like i said, we continue to buy even though there are good chances that the jersey cards are not worn by that player.

When people want something, they will ignore things and act like everyting is fine.

Besides with an unknown number in existence anyway, even if 20 get introduced into the market, it will basically have no affect. Most will go to PC and the few that would go to auction would not make enough of a difference to the people bidding.

Just because you feel a certain way does not mean the rest of the card collecting world/reality feels the same as you.

Last edited by JOHNJOHNNY; 09-15-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #116 (permalink)

Kencope is an absolute tool so anything shady involving him comes as no surprise.

I'M NOT A SV TRADER OR SV SELLER.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #117 (permalink)

Last time I waste with you, you talk about going off topic read your drivel .

Point he is not disclosing to buyers what he is selling simple the rest is cocky wash , your ranting is ridiculous , let it go.

Last edited by nissandriver77; 09-15-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 01:36 PM   #118 (permalink)

Quote:
UHHH OH, YOU ARE GOING TO BED, I WONDER IF THE JORDAN MARKET IS GONNA CRASH WHILE YOU ARE ASLEEP??????????

YEA, WHEN YOU ARE DEALING WITH RUBENSTEINS, YOU HAVE TO POST A LOT!!!

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, IF YOU REALLY THINK IT IS GONNA HURT THE MARKET, LETS PUT A BET ON IT. LET'S GIVE IT 6 MONTHS AND THEN LOOK AT SALES. IF THEY HAE FALLEN 30% FROM AVERAGE, YOU WIN, IF NOT I WIN.

30% SHOULD BE A GOOD NUMBER, NOT TO HIGH BUT NOT LOW ENOUGH TO CATCH BAD SALES/LISTINGS/OFF SEASON DECREASES.

I ALREADY OFFERED ONE PERSON BEFORE AND THEY OF COURSE DIDN NOT RESPOND.

BECAUSE IN ANOTHER WEEK PEOPLE WILL NOT CARE ABOUT THIS AND WILL BE BACK TO COMPLAINING ABOUT PANANNI PRICES, ETC.

sorry but you are wrong, people will still buy them because they will believe (will want to believe) that they are getting a pack pulled one. And with no way to tell the difference and having about a 90% chance of getting a pack pulled one, people will continue to buy.

Like i said, we continue to buy even though there are good chances that the jersey cards are not worn by that player.

When people want something, they will ignore things and act like everyting is fine.

Besides with an unknown number in existence anyway, even if 20 get introduced into the market, it will basically have no affect. Most will go to PC and the few that would go to auction would not make enough of a difference to the people bidding.

Just because you feel a certain way does not mean the rest of the card collecting world/reality feels the same as you.
Lol at the little internet warrior using caps to show emotion, I actually feel sympathy for you.

Since you are too emotionally distraught or ignorant to understand my last post I will put it simply for you....I understand and agree with what you are saying about one man not collecting jambalayas will not change the market. However if enough threads were created on other forums about the issue then it will change the market of Jamabalyas. This news was only brought out a few days ago and already many feel like this has ruined the jambalaya credibility. I do not belong to any other forums so I am hopeful that others will post about this issue.

No hard feelings to you as i don't get emotionally tied up with issues on a basketball card forum. I know you are trying to make a logical point, but if you truly don't agree with cutting sheets then why are you trying to derail a thread that is created to warn others? If you have a better idea please come forward otherwise go about your business turning a blind eye

I collect Steve Nash and other high end RCs and AUTOS of various players/HOFers
http://s767.photobucket.com/user/jbarnett83/library/?sort=3&page=0
Old 09-15-2013, 01:41 PM   #119 (permalink)

Ken has changed all his disclaimers/descriptions as of today on his ebay auctions/bins he is running.

Edit: He conviently hasn't for the Jordan yet , for now anyway lol

Either way be assured some will be purchased and re sold without disclaimers in the future .

Last edited by nissandriver77; 09-15-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #120 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Ken has changed all his disclaimers/descriptions as of today on his ebay auctions/bins he is running.

Either way be assured some will be purchased and re sold without disclaimers in the future .
If the card is graded by BGS within 7 days of receipt and deemed to not be authentic, a full receipt of the purchase price is available. Please see the following auctions for other of these same cards that have already been graded by BGS:

Haha can beckett even grade this fast?
Old 09-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #121 (permalink)

What I find a bit amusing is someone accusing others of over reacting and being emotional then proceeds to get all angry himself with ALL CAPS and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'s everywhere.
Old 09-15-2013, 06:53 PM   #122 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

He is a sneaky devil
Ive sent an email to the my contact at bgs about this to see what he has to say
this is bad for everyone involved
Old 09-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #123 (permalink)

Quote:

Last I read an auction if his, it's NOT where it counts which is the title and actual description! Not that buried "disclaimer" smh

Does he figure no one will see if there? Heck, I probably wouldn't see it there. How many chargebacks? But I don't think most can notice it there, and he more than likely knows this,.......... Shameful! smh
Old 09-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #124 (permalink)

God Bless...........
Old 09-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #125 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Last I read an auction if his, it's NOT where it counts which is the title and actual description! Not that buried "disclaimer" smh

Does he figure no one will see if there? Heck, I probably wouldn't see it there. How many chargebacks? But I don't think most can notice it there, and he more than likely knows this,.......... Shameful! smh
without a doubt. As well as leaving it out of the description altogether. He says everything is on the up and up why would he leave it out in the first place or bury it in that jumbled disclaimer. Only one reason $$