Blowout Cards Forums
Football promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
Henry I have just reported this kid , he was just suspended a month ago and still has not learnt .
Why am I not on the list? I don't feel special... Lol smh
Old 09-16-2013, 01:20 AM   #152 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Why am I not on the list? I don't feel special... Lol smh
Lol , you missed his radar .
Old 09-16-2013, 01:23 AM   #153 (permalink)

Quote:
Lol , you missed his radar .
I will not sleep tonight! How dare he!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:17 AM   #154 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarnett83 View Post
...haha he even made a thread about it in the b/s/t section.
I Invite You to go on a Journey With Me!!!!!
dude has completely lost it lol
hey i also gave you a free bump in one of your threads!!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:20 AM   #155 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsitupcards View Post
why am i not on the list? I don't feel special... Lol smh
because i really haven't seen you in this thread. I know you are in the other ones.

You haven't called people ignorant in this thread just because they have a different opinion than you. You also have not accused the seller of rape, faking patches, autos, numbering cards hisself, and saying that the jordan market will be hurt by this.

I'm not saying you haven't done that in other threads, just not this one.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:21 AM   #156 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
henry i have just reported this kid , he was just suspended a month ago and still has not learnt .
when you reported me did you tell them i was a real rubenstein???
Old 09-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #157 (permalink)

LMBO!!!!....

Other threads? Never! Lol
Old 09-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #158 (permalink)
Banned

I went ahead and took that part out of my sig, didn't want anyone getting even more butthurt.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:24 AM   #159 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
lmbo!!!!.... :d

other threads? Never! Lol
like i said, i haven't read your post in all the oter threads, so i am not accusing you of anything.

You just haven't freaked out and started name calling at people and then turn around and accuse them of being to caught up in the situation. Lol
Old 09-16-2013, 02:28 AM   #160 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNJOHNNY View Post
like i said, i haven't read your post in all the oter threads, so i am not accusing you of anything.

You just haven't freaked out and started name calling at people and then turn around and accuse them of being to caught up in the situation. Lol
Lol... Then can't you find any space for me at all?! Not even a new category of people who haven't accused Ken of rape? Lmbo!!! This way maybe I could be up for some kind of medal?
Old 09-16-2013, 02:31 AM   #161 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
This is what KenCopes actions of cutting up a sheet and putting it out on the market does.

It will put doubt in everyone elses mind about any other Jambalaya being legit unless you saw it pulled or pulled it your self.

And whats even worse. If someone does actually pull a Jordan Jambalaya and does it on Youtube or records it some other way,they can now go buy one from a uncut sheet for cheap and just say its the one they pulled and make bank because there buyer will believe its the one they pulled fresh from a pack. All the while they keep the real one.

Way to go KenCope. The people who appreciate and enjoy this hobby say thanks for making it more difficult on everyone so you can line your pockets.
But they both are the real deal

You think Ken is the only one whom has done this or that the bulk would be overly worried ?

Some twit made a piss poor example in the other thread
an Iphone 5s by Apple or an Iphone 5s by Aple....

He was as ignorant as most of the people here.
They are BOTH the original card..Where do you think the pack inserted card came from ?
Where you /5 card comes pack hammered and is replaced with the same /5 ...where does that come from ? Where is the difference ? The card exists or is created and stamped and a sticker is stuck on it and sent back to you
Does that mean your new /5 is fake ? Any less the same ? OH.....because it didn't come attached to 90 other cards it must be real...I get it,some of you still think insert cards are made 1 by 1.

The card,cut from the sheet, is the same as the card from the packs, period. The difference is one was cut at the factory and the other was not. Maybe it is the magic of the cutting, with those Magical Fleer cutting machines,that makes the love bloom.

Uncut sheets are purchased for many reasons. Obtaining a pristine copy of a specific card is one of those reasons.
I do understand where some would call foul, but we are not address counterfeiting, which is how Gio has skewed this as if 1 is not "real". We are addressing the state of a card VS it's form in the initial state. This is not trimming a card either.

People can have a point of view, we all do. People can demand that not telling the entire story is foul and the gravest of frauds created by an ex-staff member, which is petty and an attempt to give the complaint weight and nothing more.

This is not making fake patches or fake autos. This is taking the EXACT same card in it's state that it EXISTED IN before it hit the pack. This circumvents the lottery odds, that is the only cheat here and Kencope is not guilty of that, the issuing company is.

The outrage here is disclosure and if A and A are the same at the end of the day, there is nothing to disclose. It is a gray area for some and a black one for other's, myself I do not care. If I wanted A and there was A and later I found out it came from a cut sheet it would still not matter and to a true collector it will not either. TO a flipper or a money collector (people who collect a numeric value, not the card itself) it may be a heinous thing, but not to me.

And now that I have posted, I am unsubbing.
Nothing can be said here to change the point of views already added.
Having people throw hypothetical after hypothetical as if it carry more weight and sway someone's POV to their thinking is a child's dream. This is not a point of logic here, this is a point of preference that has spun into a point of honesty or dishonesty and in this case, a gray era ONCE AGAIN based on personal preference :0)
Ok, I am out before my mail box gets spammed with tripe,insults and childish remarks

Last edited by Gibberish; 09-16-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:35 AM   #162 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
lol... Then can't you find any space for me at all?! Not even a new category of people who haven't accused ken of rape? Lmbo!!! This way maybe i could be up for some kind of medal? :d
maybe i can put you in the--- people who wanna accuse ken of rape but just haven't typed out the words yet

category?
Old 09-16-2013, 02:39 AM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
maybe i can put you in the--- people who wanna accuse ken of rape but just haven't typed out the words yet

category?
LOL..... I just spit out my drink, thanks!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:51 AM   #164 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberish View Post
But they both are the real deal

You think Ken is the only one whom has done this or that the bulk would be overly worried ?

Some twit made a piss poor example in the other thread
an Iphone 5s by Apple or an Iphone 5s by Aple....

He was as ignorant as most of the people here.
They are BOTH the original card..Where do you think the pack inserted card came from ?
Where you /5 card comes pack hammered and is replaced with the same /5 ...where does that come from ? Where is the difference ? The card exists or is created and stamped and a sticker is stuck on it and sent back to you
Does that mean your new /5 is fake ? Any less the same ? OH.....because it didn't come attached to 90 other cards it must be real...I get it,some of you still think insert cards are made 1 by 1.

The card,cut from the sheet, is the same as the card from the packs, period. The difference is one was cut at the factory and the other was not. Maybe it is the magic of the cutting, with those Magical Fleer cutting machines,that makes the love bloom.

Uncut sheets are purchased for many reasons. Obtaining a pristine copy of a specific card is one of those reasons.
I do understand where some would call foul, but we are not address counterfeiting, which is how Gio has skewed this as if 1 is not "real". We are addressing the state of a card VS it's form in the initial state. This is not trimming a card either.

People can have a point of view, we all do. People can demand that not telling the entire story is foul and the gravest of frauds created by an ex-staff member, which is petty and an attempt to give the complaint weight and nothing more.

This is not making fake patches or fake autos. This is taking the EXACT same card in it's state that it EXISTED IN before it hit the pack. This circumvents the lottery odds, that is the only cheat here and Kencope is not guilty of that, the issuing company is.

The outrage here is disclosure and if A and A are the same at the end of the day, there is nothing to disclose. It is a gray area for some and a black one for other's, myself I do not care. If I wanted A and there was A and later I found out it came from a cut sheet it would still not matter and to a true collector it will not either. TO a flipper or a money collector (people who collect a numeric value, not the card itself) it may be a heinous thing, but not to me.

And now that I have posted, I am unsubbing.
Nothing can be said here to change the point of views already added.
Having people throw hypothetical after hypothetical as if it carry more weight and sway someone's POV to their thinking is a child's dream. This is not a point of logic here, this is a point of preference that has spun into a point of honesty or dishonesty and in this case, a gray era ONCE AGAIN based on personal preference :0)
Ok, I am out before my mail box gets spammed with tripe,insults and childish remarks

OK GUYS I GOT THIS, I'LL GO AHEAD AND TYPE IT OUT THAT WAY JBARNETT AND NISSANDRIVER WON'T HAVE TO

GIBBERISH YOU ARE IGNORANT AND HAVE TYPED AN INFANTILE RESPONSE.

YOU ARE NO RUBENSTEIN, WE CAN ALL SEE THAT.

YOU PROBABLY HAVE FAKE CARDS, WITH FAKE JERSEYS, WITH FAKE AUTOS, WITH FAKE NUMBERING, WITH FAKE DYE, WITH FAKE PICTURES, WITH FAKE NAMES, FROM FAKE COMAPNIES.

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THIS IS THE END OF COLLECTING, WE MIGHT AS WELL ALL THROW OUR CARDS IN THE GARBAGE OR SEND THEM OVERSEAS SO STARVING KIDS CAN EAT THEM.

YOU SUCK AND YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH CARD COLLECTING TODAY

OHH AND YOU PROBABLY WANNA HAVE FORCEABLE SEX WITH SOMEONE AGAINST THEIR WILL AS WELL

Last edited by JOHNJOHNNY; 09-16-2013 at 02:53 AM.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:15 AM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
I went ahead and took that part out of my sig, didn't want anyone getting even more butthurt.
Who's butthurt? You're the one hurt enough to put something like that in your sig. Stand behind it, leave it as you had it. You're talking about us getting emotional yet want to talk about people killing themselves? Lol, you started off as rational then went straight to crazy town.

I'll put it back for you:
"MEMBERS WHO ARE TO BE PLACED ON SUICIDE WATCH AFTER THE INCIDENT- BAYZHEAD, JBARNETT83, HYCHANG5, NISSANDRIVER77"

If you're going to talk this trash then stand behind it, don't get all chicken and take it off and act like you're doing a favor.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:30 AM   #166 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hychang5 View Post
who's butthurt? You're the one hurt enough to put something like that in your sig. Stand behind it, leave it as you had it. You're talking about us getting emotional yet want to talk about people killing themselves? Lol, you started off as rational then went straight to crazy town.

I'll put it back for you:
"members who are to be placed on suicide watch after the incident- bayzhead, jbarnett83, hychang5, nissandriver77"

if you're going to talk this trash then stand behind it, don't get all chicken and take it off and act like you're doing a favor.
i can't stand behind it even if i was serious, one of your friends already turned me in, because he was butthurt.

If it causes someone so much butthurt that they report people, then maybe i did the smart thing and took it down.

Besides it's not that serious to me, it's some crap that i will never buy.

I just enjoy people freaking out like it is the end of the collecting world.

And yes you were part of that
Old 09-16-2013, 03:43 AM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
OK GUYS I GOT THIS, I'LL GO AHEAD AND TYPE IT OUT THAT WAY JBARNETT AND NISSANDRIVER WON'T HAVE TO

GIBBERISH YOU ARE IGNORANT AND HAVE TYPED AN INFANTILE RESPONSE.

YOU ARE NO RUBENSTEIN, WE CAN ALL SEE THAT.

YOU PROBABLY HAVE FAKE CARDS, WITH FAKE JERSEYS, WITH FAKE AUTOS, WITH FAKE NUMBERING, WITH FAKE DYE, WITH FAKE PICTURES, WITH FAKE NAMES, FROM FAKE COMAPNIES.

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THIS IS THE END OF COLLECTING, WE MIGHT AS WELL ALL THROW OUR CARDS IN THE GARBAGE OR SEND THEM OVERSEAS SO STARVING KIDS CAN EAT THEM.

YOU SUCK AND YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH CARD COLLECTING TODAY

OHH AND YOU PROBABLY WANNA HAVE FORCEABLE SEX WITH SOMEONE AGAINST THEIR WILL AS WELL
Why are you mixing me up with what others have stated , for the fifth time for you , to me it is wrong that he did not disclose on his auctions that these are from sheets cut be him not issued by the manufacturer.

I hope it is clear the fifth time around for you , now you can go back to your tantrum.

Regards
Old 09-16-2013, 03:47 AM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
i can't stand behind it even if i was serious, one of your friends already turned me in, because he was butthurt.

If it causes someone so much butthurt that they report people, then maybe i did the smart thing and took it down.

Besides it's not that serious to me, it's some crap that i will never buy.

I just enjoy people freaking out like it is the end of the collecting world.

And yes you were part of that
Butt hurt ?

I found it childish at best.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:03 AM   #169 (permalink)

nissandriver77 vs. JOHNJOHNNY