Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #126 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jopeal View Post
Completely pointless thread as per usual. Glad tnarg has multiple boyfriends to come to his defense. If the roles were reversed, Dan Shakespeare, RayRay, and the other guys who have been giving me crap since day 1 on this this forum would still be on tnargs side.
This is a complete joke.
Quote:
Dude get off your high horse. I have already taken the advice of the civil people who posted on this thread and was actually going to thank you for your input on one of your early posts. I understand that what I did was poor practice and I've learned, but the only people I signaled out were Dan Shakepeare and RayRay, who have completely biased opinions and would rather start a flame war then have a legitimate discussion.
Take a step back man. I'm done trying to give you USEFUL advice on how to handle this.

Never once did I call you names, make fun of you, etc. I tried to talk to you clearly.

But I'll get back on my high horse, with my 100% feedback. Enjoy the rest of your time on Blowout.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:13 PM   #127 (permalink)
Banned

If you don't respond to a pm in eight hours you go on the ignore list.

Geez that may be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. hahaha I could understand saying the deal is then off but ignore? yikes

How dare someone go without internet access for 8 hours.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:16 PM   #128 (permalink)

How did you know this picture was of Shakes and Ray Ray?

This thread is getting more and more entertaining by the minute.

Quote:
So essentially the issue is I didn't make an instant payment, which was never agreed upon, so the guy hits me with a negative. I'm still listening to and taking note of what everybody is saying and appreciate all the input with the notable exception of Dan Shakespeare and Ray ray, who are clowns.
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #129 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post

Geez that may be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. hahaha I could understand saying the deal is then off but ignore? yikes

Whoa I missed that...nuts. Feel like I should add to my sig that I will not respond to you between 8 AM and 3 PM daily due to work. I know that's just 7 hours but I'm cutting it close!
Old 09-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #130 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Whoa I missed that...nuts. Feel like I should add to my sig that I will not respond to you between 8 AM and 3 PM daily due to work. I know that's just 7 hours but I'm cutting it close!
haha right! Better not sleep more then 8 hours. Set an alarm so you can respond to pm's!!!!!!

hahaha
Old 09-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #131 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Completely pointless thread as per usual. Glad tnarg has multiple boyfriends to come to his defense. If the roles were reversed, Dan Shakespeare, RayRay, and the other guys who have been giving me crap since day 1 on this this forum would still be on tnargs side.
This is a complete joke.
Way to stay classy OP.

But then you are from RI the slow red headed stepchild of Massachusetts

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 09-16-2013, 09:06 PM   #132 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Way to stay classy OP.

But then you are from RI the slow red headed stepchild of Massachusetts
I for one actually like Rhode Island..
Old 09-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #133 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriots View Post
I for one actually like Rhode Island..
I do too only because it only takes me 30 minutes to get through on my way to Foxwoods

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 09-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #134 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
actually, i think grant owes me a neg. i forgot to send a freebie his way and just found it when i was cleaning my desk.

grant, hit me with your addy again.
I've been tempted but didn't think it was right....
Old 09-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #135 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post

Didn't catch that. Pretty funny.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #136 (permalink)

I just love how I was targeted for harrassing you since day 1. I didnt even know you existed on Blowout til today, when you were asked 20 times to show photo's of your conversation with Grant and you played it off as if you forgot you called a person out and went on your way in your "Real life".

I've never done any deals with Grant but I know out of everyone on these boards Grant is one of the most easiest and most truthworthy guy here. If he left you a neg then it was deserving. You came in here hoping 29809483 people would back you up and it failed because you showed no proof AND its one of the most respected traders/sellers/buyers on here.

If you would have told Grant you needed a couple days right away im sure he would have worked with you, BUT, You told him $260 would work then continued to waste your money on other peoples cards and on other stuff and could not pay him. He sent you his paypal 2 times AND you told him you would take the cards. You come on here playing it off as if you never told him $260 would work and was still thinking about it.

You deserved the neg. Simple.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:07 PM   #137 (permalink)
Banned

tnarg and I have had an ongoing PM conversation for the last three weeks because I'm not sure at what point I can quit responding without getting a neg.

I'm exhausted.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
tnarg and I have had an ongoing PM conversation for the last three weeks because I'm not sure at what point I can quit responding without getting a neg.

I'm exhausted.
You win the internet today. F'ing hilarious.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #139 (permalink)

Quote:

I'm exhausted.
Lmbo!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 10:31 PM   #140 (permalink)

Grant is the perfect definition of a son of a bitch.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #141 (permalink)

A few of the rules for being a successful member around here.

1. Understand who runs this place and kiss Grant's (Tnarg) ring
2. Literally know not to ever use the word literally.
3. Be a man and stand behind your actions. If you make a mistake admit it.
4. If you want to make a call out thread make sure that your position is iron clad
5. Use the tool of communication (asking if you can pay in 4-5 days before completing the transaction is a much better idea) in transactions
6. If you are rightfully getting your arse ripped it is useless to fight back by calling everybody a troll
7. Give more to the boards than you take from them
Concentrating on my personal collection. Please drop me a PM if you have any of the following for sale: Topps Football 1956-1968; Philadelphia Football 1964-1967, Autographs of Baseball/Football Vintage Stars and Hall of Famers (especially on card autos), 1990's Topps Chrome Refractor Inserts of all sports.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #142 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Retaliatory neg = ban doesn't it?
no ive had 2 from the same person
Old 09-17-2013, 12:10 AM   #143 (permalink)

Quote:

I'm exhausted.
lol thats why I'm scared of him.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:02 AM   #144 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dielon View Post
why not be patient and let him transfer the paypal which is what I assume he was doing? I would give him 4-5 days. Do you really need the money here and now?
Do this to me and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Or people could just start putting their big boy pants on. It doesn't state that it's against forum policy to ship empty toploaders, but that doesn't mean you can avoid a ban.

Seriously need to stop posting about this now. The lack of accountability people have now makes me sad for the next generation.
But people still do ship empty toploaders. There was a big thread about this just the other day
Quote:
Sorry everybody. I posted this thread then got sidetracked by real life. This first responder hit the nail on the head. I never asked for his paypal, he just offered it up.
Uh oh...........another trip to the hospital coming up

Quote:
This is a complete joke.
And girlfriends.............I luv me some tnarg..........yummy

Quote:
So essentially the issue is I didn't make an instant payment, which was never agreed upon, so the guy hits me with a negative. I'm still listening to and taking note of what everybody is saying and appreciate all the input with the notable exception of Dan Shakespeare and Ray ray, who are clowns.
Dont worry Ray ray I still hold you close to my heart Love the Belitnikoff by the way. Perfect auto on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
I want to go steady with Grant but he keeps playing hard to get.
Keep your mitts off my boytoy............
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
I love how I have been on here for just a tad over a year yet I am already considered one of the "good old boys". Hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Yup totally biased. You've got me pegged. I mean Grant and I get together for coffee and cigs at least twice a week. I watch his kids and he watches mine. We have taken a blood oath. All of that good stuff.

Ok in all seriousness op I will say this. I think alot of people in this thread including myself have done multiple deals with Grant with no problem what so ever. Misunderstandings do happen from time to time. This forum is riddled with people who dont ship, send fake tracking numbers, empty toploaders, dont pay. People get sick of it. Now, I am not lumping you into that category but just take it as a lesson learned and make sure you talk and communicate with the people you try to buy and sell with. Its not a matter of grants friends sticking up for him. Its people who do business with him know how easy he is to work with. You dont get the feedback he has by being a PITA to deal with. Because if you are a PITA to deal with you will be called out on here long before you make it to 500 feedback.

Last edited by cking; 09-17-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:05 AM   #145 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to lobo_hacker

-In summary...

wait, this isn't an Imac thread? Ah crud, nevermind.

lobo_hacker
Closed Thread