Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Ditto.

If you want to drop, drop! For the love of Jesus, I keep telling you I'll refund you a measly $6 because I fixed a freaking mistake.

It's like I'm typing to a damn toddler.

Please show me definitive proof that I cheated. If you can't show me proof, you have no leg to stand on in this debate.
Bud, that's not the point. It's extremely shady for any league commish to change scoring/settings after a draft. You changed it in the middle of a week AFTER you saw it would benefit you, even if only by a few points.

You're kidding me with your 'damn toddler' statement.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-train10 View Post
Bud, that's not the point. It's extremely shady for any league commish to change scoring/settings after a draft. You changed it in the middle of a week AFTER you saw it would benefit you, even if only by a few points.

You're kidding me with your 'damn toddler' statement.
I'm starting to lose faith in humanity with this stupidity.

There is no proof. Just a claim. And without proof, there really isn't an argument. Just assumptions.

What more can I do? I changed it back. I offered a refund. I'm doing nothing wrong and getting called out by members who really don't know what happened.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:

There is no proof. Just a claim. And without proof, there really isn't an argument. Just assumptions.

What more can I do? I changed it back. I offered a refund. I'm doing nothing wrong and getting called out by members who really don't know what happened.
Please post a link to the league home then. Unless it's in the other thread, I don't think it's in here. That will show us all whether or not any rules were changed. Pretty simple, right?

Old 09-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Why did you change it back if it was wrong in the first place?

It just seems like someone with a clear conscience wouldn't be this defensive. But then again you are snide all the time these days. I remember when you used to be nice.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:04 PM   #55 (permalink)
Banned

Blowout Cash League #2 League Office - Free Fantasy Football - ESPN

Kicker changed. Kicker changed back. Done.

I am nice. Just a smartass. And there's no way I'm going to be nice in a thread like this.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #56 (permalink)

So settings were changed after the league was drafted and season was under way? Looks pretty cut and dry to me. I don't give a rats ass if you changed them back.

I'd have made the same thread.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
So settings were changed after the league was drafted and season was under way? Looks pretty cut and dry to me. I don't give a rats ass if you changed them back.

I'd have made the same thread.
I have no proof though. He made the changes at 2:34 during the game his kicker missed 2 field goals. I can't make it much clearer to him.

And I could care less about the $6 you want to refund. It's the principle.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #58 (permalink)
Banned

I'm being dead serious when I say my suicidal thoughts are coming back to me.

Show me the definitive proof right now and $50 is yours. No questions asked.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:

I don't know how to respond to that...

As for your other statement, it's right there, bud. If this is getting too personal for you, I'll step out.

Good luck with the rest of your season.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #60 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
I have no proof though. He made the changes at 2:34 during the game his kicker missed 2 field goals. I can't make it much clearer to him.

And I could care less about the $6 you want to refund. It's the principle.
There it is. You have no proof, so how can you say I cheated? You're assuming on an enormous scale.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #61 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I don't know how to respond to that...

As for your other statement, it's right there, bud. If this is getting too personal for you, I'll step out.

Good luck with the rest of your season.
I don't give a damn about this thread. It just scares me that evidence is not needed in this forum. It's a frightening thought that someone could just say I killed a man and I'd be locked up with no questions asked.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:21 PM   #62 (permalink)

Over under on this thread at 29 pages.
When you make a mistake and then undo it, people get scared. Now they holler scam and this is after you undid the mistake and offered a refund.
Op, don't kill yourself and yes I am sensitive online bc people can't see jokes through a computer.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't give a damn about this thread. It just scares me that evidence is not needed in this forum. It's a frightening thought that someone could just say I killed a man and I'd be locked up with no questions asked.
It's kind of scary that you mention suicide over a fantasy football league. I honestly think you need to seek help. I'm not being mean either. Suicide is serious business
Old 09-18-2013, 09:24 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:

This stuff right here is no joking matter.

http://s1063.beta.photobucket.com/user/PlatinumPlus502/library/
Old 09-18-2013, 09:25 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't know what to tell you man. We all see it, you don't. If you are asking for evidence on how you 'cheated', it's right there on the league home page. It doesn't matter if you still won by a point, you changed the league scoring (Whether it was a mistake or not) and that's not something you do 2 weeks into the season.

Don't make any 'decisions' from this thread. I hope you were joking, but that isn't something you joke about. This has obviously gone too far for some of us, so just leave it at that.

Old 09-18-2013, 09:26 PM   #66 (permalink)
Banned

Wow. I can't believe that, even if I had one, my reputation is ruined over a point in a $6 league. I've done all the right things in my time here, and still have, but... It's sad.

Let me clarify the suicide comment. Yes, I am having suicidal thoughts, but about 5% of it comes from here. It's mainly personal issues. This just brought it into the light.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Wow. I can't believe that, even if I had one, my reputation is ruined over a point in a $6 league. I've done all the right things in my time here, and still have, but... It's sad.

Let me clarify the suicide comment. Yes, I am having suicidal thoughts, but about 5% of it comes from here. It's mainly personal issues. This just brought it into the light.
Come on,there's nothing that's worth ending your life over,especially at your age. I hope you talk to a therapist and get those thoughts out of your head. Your whole life is ahead of you.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:31 PM   #68 (permalink)

Seriously,

Need help? In the U.S., call 1-800-273-8255
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Old 09-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #69 (permalink)
Banned

Guys, thanks, but I really don't want this to be about my personal issues. I'll just stop here, to prevent any more damage.

The ban hammer is probably swinging my way anyways. If it does, thanks for everything, guys.

Although I hope it doesn't. Right now, I could really use this site.

Last edited by sunsfan8; 09-18-2013 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:

Jak, let's get real here. Suicide is no joke at all. However, if you're being serious, you know you can call/Facebook/PM/email me at any time man. Just think about how big the universe is, and remember that the Earth is literally grain of sand compared to the rest of the universe. In other words, our problems are insignificant and small, and we should all be appreciative that we are able to live. I guarantee you ANY amount of money that there is AT LEAST one person who would rather be in your shoes than theirs right now, so just remember the things you love (family, friends, etc...).

Once again, I am always willing to talk to you about anything. I really don't care. Unfortunate as it is, there always seems to be at least one kid at my school per year who commits suicide. He/she leaves all their friends, family, and loved ones behind to agonize. They then start to take it out on themselves questioning why they hadn't done better. Don't be that cause. You and I are both young, and I promise you that if things are bad for you right now, they can only get better from here.

Call me gullible or stupid guys, but I doubt Jak would try to rip someone off over a $6 league. For Pete's sake, I'm in a $25 league of his and a $25 sell-value card league of is, so I'm pretty sure six dollars is not motivation.

Once again man, if you (or anybody else here for that matter) ever needs to talk about anything in life, you know you can contact me at any time. My best friend's sister passed away in a car accident. She was about our age and was about to go off to college. Lots of potential, and it was wasted all because she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. Be thankful that you're living and breathing, and be sure to appreciate the small things in life, because if you don't the big things are going to simply pass you by.

Last edited by lagalaxyfan23; 09-18-2013 at 09:37 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:23 PM   #71 (permalink)

Listen. For what it is worth, this thread is a bit out of hand.

Yes, a commish changing rules/scoring/etc once a league has begun is generally a no-no if all other participants don't have a say/vote. But, really? A single week, the difference of a single point? I get it, I get it. It's the principle. It is a no-no, and it was done, and it had a very minor influence on the outcome, but really? One week in a $6 league?

I get it --- but I don't necessarily think a thread is necessary. Sure, other attempts to communicate may not have been heeded (inside the league) but still not sure I would make a call-out thread. Either way, to each their own and no bones with the OP.

And to sunsfan....no problemo man. Dude, this is an internet forum and your rep is still good in my eyes. Again, I'm not going to let a f**kin rules change in a FF league affect my opinion of you. If you go all haiku then yeah, maybe I will change my mind, but a single mistake does not a man make. Got it? And the whole thing about having this place as a sort of coping mechanism....a word of advice: you mention the "ban hammer" swinging in your direction. Not sure if that is true or not, but do yourself a favor and stop getting temp suspended all the time. I feel like every other day you're bounced for a vacation. Whatever you're doing to cause that, try to cool it down a bit. You're good around here, and it'll be good for you to stay. So do yourself a favor and try not to push the envelope. Cool it down, think about things before you do them, and avoid getting banned. Stick around.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #72 (permalink)

Damnit! Couldn't you have at least changed the points enough for me to win when you switched them back? Oh well. I forgive you, just don't do it again.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #73 (permalink)

doesnt look like you changed back the right stat.

on the 15th you changed this "Removed scoring category Total FG Missed."

today you changed this "Added scoring category Each PAT Attempted."

but didnt put back the missed fgs
Old 09-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #74 (permalink)

Love how the guy scamming is getting everyone to feel sorry for him, telling people he is suicidal... talk about changing the subject!
Old 09-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #75 (permalink)

When the scoring system was changed the outcome of the game was still in doubt correct?
Closed Thread