Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 12:01 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsharkk View Post
Love how the guy scamming is getting everyone to feel sorry for him, telling people he is suicidal... talk about changing the subject!
Are you #@#@#@#@ing kidding me, man? What if he is serious? You look like the biggest dick in the world right now.

Go screw yourself, douchebag.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:12 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawjawjones View Post
Are you #@#@#@#@ing kidding me, man? What if he is serious? You look like the biggest dick in the world right now.

Tell him lawjaw!!!!
*The World's Official #1 Ariana Grande Superfan*
Old 09-19-2013, 12:14 AM   #78 (permalink)

Old 09-19-2013, 12:16 AM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawjawjones View Post

ya whatever, like another post said, seems like everytime you turn around hes temp suspended. for whatever reason, just a game to him. he got caught doing something he shouldn't have and then throws out the suicide crap. really? hey lets draw more attention to myself, look at me....its getting old.

Looking for 2013 Prizm Travis Kelce gold /10
and 2013 Panini Limited Travis Kelce Phenoms /25
Old 09-19-2013, 12:20 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfibert80 View Post
ya whatever, like another post said, seems like everytime you turn around hes temp suspended. for whatever reason, just a game to him. he got caught doing something he shouldn't have and then throws out the suicide crap. really? hey lets draw more attention to myself, look at me....its getting old.
He has never once been suspended for scamming. Just gets into arguments with other members. Happens to everyone.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #81 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
He has never once been suspended for scamming. Just gets into arguments with other members. Happens to everyone.
Not so fast....doesn't happen to everyone. It happens to some.

Either way, the suspensions should stop, just to help his cause. I already said how I feel; the whole FF thing doesn't matter to me, doesn't affect how I feel about him. But the suspensions could certainly stop or at least slow down a bit.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:27 AM   #82 (permalink)

Quote:
So what? He gets carried away in arguments, nothing awful.

Once again, what if it's not all for attention? What if he's serious? Sure, it was placed so attention was directed away from the situation, but that doesn't make it any less serious.

I can tell you that knowing him, he wouldn't say such a thing purely for attention.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
Not so fast....doesn't happen to everyone. It happens to some.

Either way, the suspensions should stop, just to help his cause. I already said how I feel; the whole FF thing doesn't matter to me, doesn't affect how I feel about him. But the suspensions could certainly stop or at least slow down a bit.
I'd think everyone gets into arguments with people on here at least once.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbox View Post
I never said hes been suspended for scamming. do you think what he did in that league is right though? hes clearly admitting guilty by saying he changed the rules.....lets not get off topic

Looking for 2013 Prizm Travis Kelce gold /10
and 2013 Panini Limited Travis Kelce Phenoms /25
Old 09-19-2013, 12:33 AM   #85 (permalink)

Quote:
I never said hes been suspended for scamming. do you think what he did in that league is right though? hes clearly admitting guilty by saying he changed the rules.....lets not get off topic
Okay, I just wanted to clear that up.

I have a hard time believing he'd risk his rep. in a $6 league. You can make your own decision though.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:34 AM   #86 (permalink)
Banned

Can we just close the matter? I stand by my actions, but apologize to the OP and others for my remarks.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:35 AM   #87 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwood4 View Post
doesnt look like you changed back the right stat.

on the 15th you changed this "Removed scoring category Total FG Missed."

today you changed this "Added scoring category Each PAT Attempted."

but didnt put back the missed fgs
Why has no one noticed this? I believe the other team would have won?
Old 09-19-2013, 12:46 AM   #88 (permalink)

There is no proof. Just a claim. And without proof, there really isn't an argument. Just assumptions.

That was enough for me to find this all a pile of steaming crap.

That's called defensive spin. That is not something a kid who made an honest mistake falls on. That is what a thief who just got caught falls on.

The breakdown was simple. He was indignant at being caught

"Cheating" as the Commissioner of a Fantasy Football League

then
"Cheating" as the Commissioner of a Fantasy Football League

He does not care abut how it looks. Again, simple to see by how he handles himself. he takes no actual blame without being passive aggressive and casting the blame aside as a minor thing,but then makes the act of calling it out,childish and dismissive

If you want to drop, drop! For the love of Jesus, I keep telling you I'll refund you a measly $6 because I fixed a freaking mistake.

It's like I'm typing to a damn toddler.

Please show me definitive proof that I cheated. If you can't show me proof, you have no leg to stand on in this debate.

and in the space of 31 minutes he decides to go from outraged to suicidal.

I'm being dead serious when I say my suicidal thoughts are coming back to me.

Show me the definitive proof right now and $50 is yours. No questions asked.

BUT! I AM SUICIDAL! But if you can prove me wrong, I will give ya 50.00 !

The kid should refund everyone their money, apology for his error and blame it on any number of reasons as long as he lays the blame at his own feet. Thus showing he can act like an adult and accept responsibility....or respond and threat to commit suicide and see how far that goes with me. I could care less how serious you are.
You look like a dishonest thief in this matter and saying IMMA KILL MESSELF...won;t change that or detract away from your actions, so go ahead and post how serious you are....about moving the topic away from your actions and onto your desire for attention from this webbsite that is your 2nd home...where you can be whomever you want..be significant in people's eyes and not just some child where you live...Yah, I can see how Lawlaw Jones would be duped. he is seen in a way he WANTS to be seen here and that is more imporant than being seen for who you are.

So yah, let his remarks and behavior be excused on top of this, Trune, sure....I mean, let a child run rampant in the candy store, unchecked...because he may make another threat to hurt himself...Indulge rather than discipline...how many kids do you have ?

I am going to post and unsub. I really do not care to hear the titty baby replies.

The kid screwed up, intentional or not, he did it. He needs to make it good across the board and not rely on sympathy to garner favor. It's pathetic.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:49 AM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
Why has no one noticed this? I believe the other team would have won?
I believe you are right it appears that missed FGs were -2 points and then changed to -1. Then he changed the PATs to not counting which took away points from him but it did that to everyone. He should have lost 75-74 instead of winning 76-75 if that is in fact what happened.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
I believe you are right it appears that missed FGs were -2 points and then changed to -1. Then he changed the PATs to not counting which took away points from him but it did that to everyone. He should have lost 75-74 instead of winning 76-75 if that is in fact what happened.
Hilarious. All I have to say about this. I saw that when I looked at the league home, but didn't pay much attention to it.

I do require immediate payment when selling.

Please allow 2 business days for me to ship. I greatly appreciate that.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
So your saying there's a chance. Woooooooooooo!
Old 09-19-2013, 12:59 AM   #92 (permalink)

bwahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahhahaha...

Oh, not another kid to pull out the soo-wee-side crap!!

You should just refund everyone in the league.

Smash your keyboard on your forehead.

Get a girlfriend.

Listen to EMO.

Take your talk to some professional help cuz you wont get none from this guy!!

Forum is to do some Hobby S#1T, not drama S#1T!
Old 09-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #93 (permalink)
Banned

I changed the wrong item. It should be fixed now. I put total FG missed back to -1, the way it was before. Let me know if I screwed up again. I apologize for that.

But, thanks for the sensitivity. I have no reason to cheat, but if you believe I tried to, there's no convincing you otherwise, I see.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #94 (permalink)

If missed FG's were -2 to start with you would have lost 4 points from tucker once you changed it to -1 you only lose 2 points. This still allows you to win by 1. If you changed in back to the original scoring you would lose 2 extra points therefore losing by 1
Old 09-19-2013, 01:02 AM   #95 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnakaok View Post
If missed FG's were -2 to start with you would have lost 4 points from tucker once you changed it to -1 you only lose 2 points. This still allows you to win by 1. If you changed in back to the original scoring you would lose 2 extra points therefore losing by 1
FG missed are -2. One for missed from a distance and one for total. That's how it was originally.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:03 AM   #96 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnakaok View Post
Exactly my point. At first I did not click on link, but after looking, yes, Commish should have lost.

Does not matter at this point if it was a honest mistake and it was meant to be -1 per FG missed, you don't change midweek AND have it effect a loss, you change it next week if League agrees.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:03 AM   #97 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
FG missed are -2. One for missed from a distance and one for total. That's how it was originally.
Is it -1 for each FG you miss? or is it -1 just for missing a FG then -1 from the distance?
Old 09-19-2013, 01:04 AM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Missed FG's were -2 instead of -1. They were supposed to be -1, but I accidentally added a -1 to Total FG Missed.

Hey, now I got a call out thread. That's argument fodder. Haha.
This is simple math you should have lost by 1 if the FGs were -2 instead of minus -1.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:10 AM   #99 (permalink)

Not that im in this league but taking a look at the scoring with the score even back at the original scoring is correct

Without Justin Tucker's points Sunfan has 78 points

He should lose 4 points for Tucker's misses which then puts him down at 74(this would have him losing by 1)

But Tucker hit 2 XP's giving him -2 not -4 meaning sunsfan loses 2 point which puts him down to 76 and him winning by 1
Old 09-19-2013, 01:10 AM   #100 (permalink)

i've always suspected some commissioners of abusing their powers. funny.

i've also always found it strange when the suicide defense is used... not so funny.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Closed Thread