Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 01:19 AM   #101 (permalink)

Why even dink with the Commish tools after the draft is over with? Everything should have been set in stone and not touched as soon as the draft started.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Why even dink with the Commish tools after the draft is over with? Everything should have been set in stone and not touched as soon as the draft started.
Yup............
Old 09-19-2013, 01:30 AM   #103 (permalink)

That part that gets me was his defense.

"I made a mistake in the scoring system."

What does that even mean? He was just sitting around and thought, hey wait that one part is wrong I need to fix it. And in that case why revert things to the way they were if they were "wrong" to begin with? I've never been a fantasy commissioner but I would know enough that you would need to run changes like that by everyone first anyway.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:30 AM   #104 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzig View Post
Yup............
I once had a commish in a free yahoo league change the passing bonus to 5 points every 100 to 10 points every 100 yards AFTER Peyton through for 400 yards couple years back. Needless to say he won because of the extra 20 points.. Just dumb people try to pull fast ones on people.

Like I said before. Everything SHOULD HAVE been reviewed and set in stone BEFORE the draft, Not after your kicker missed 2 FG's. Shady as hell, dude.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:31 AM   #105 (permalink)

OBVIOUSLY everyone knows the comish was supposed to lose this game. So WHY hasn't he set things back to how they were to reflect this? Even after admitting he has yet to fix this and take the earned loss. To me, this is blatant scamming. Who cares if its $6 or $500, scamming is scamming...

http://s1063.beta.photobucket.com/user/PlatinumPlus502/library/
Old 09-19-2013, 01:34 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
I once had a commish in a free yahoo league change the passing bonus to 5 points every 100 to 10 points every 100 yards AFTER Peyton through for 400 yards couple years back. Needless to say he won because of the extra 20 points.. Just dumb people try to pull fast ones on people.

Like I said before. Everything SHOULD HAVE been reviewed and set in stone BEFORE the draft, Not after your kicker missed 2 FG's. Shady as hell, dude.
There is no possible way he can say he didn't know his kicker missed two field goals, or that he just had the timing wrong. It doesn't matter, he cost the other person the game when there is actual money involved. Who cares what low dollar amount it is...

http://s1063.beta.photobucket.com/user/PlatinumPlus502/library/
Old 09-19-2013, 01:40 AM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post
There is no possible way he can say he didn't know his kicker missed two field goals, or that he just had the timing wrong. It doesn't matter, he cost the other person the game when there is actual money involved. Who cares what low dollar amount it is...
I Totally agree. If he sets it back to what it was before his kicked missed 2 Field goals he would have lost..

Old 09-19-2013, 01:41 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPlus502 View Post

that's whats wrong with the world today. everyone feels like they are entitled to everything and when they don't get what they want they cheat until they get it. if they get caught, blame it on something else.

Looking for 2013 Prizm Travis Kelce gold /10
and 2013 Panini Limited Travis Kelce Phenoms /25
Old 09-19-2013, 01:49 AM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
I Totally agree. If he sets it back to what it was before his kicked missed 2 Field goals he would have lost..
as far as i can tell it is back to the way it was before he missed.

Everyone is forgetting Tucker made to XP's which area point a piece.

Even though i don't agree with changing the scoring afterwards he still should have won with the scoring how it was before the change
Old 09-19-2013, 02:02 AM   #110 (permalink)

Sunsfan, listen to me. There is an easy solution to all of this. You don't need to refund anyone (unless they specifically request it, then yes you do). You need to just gracefully forfeit your team in the league and let everyone else fight for the crown, and not make any other changes as commissioner. If you want your integrity back, this is the only solution. You have been caught, even if you're in denial, and everyone can see it. This is your best course of action. I wish you the best and you would do well to follow this advice.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:04 AM   #111 (permalink)

again while i disagree with changing points after the league starts the fact Sunsfan was correct the outcome of this game was no affected by the change
Old 09-19-2013, 02:26 AM   #112 (permalink)

I am the person he played this week. I think if anyone else from our league wants to discuss this we should do so within the messaging system of said league or in pms. This thread is bonkers.