Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 07:55 AM   #26 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Well seeing there are no "facts" presented by either side let's just never deal with either person!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #27 (permalink)

By the way I am not trying to get any extra cards or any other value like Linsanity claims. All I want is $60 card value and I told him I don't even care what it is as long it is around $60. I am also out the $25 I pais to be told Jeter was not authentic but never asked for that or anything more. I honestly cannot believe someone would act like this over a $60 card that guaranteed to be authentic. It blows my mind that some people can lie and fell good about themselves.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:08 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Well seeing there are no "facts" presented by either side let's just never deal with either person!
I just posted all the facts so everyone can see and judge for themselves on who is right. Not sure if Linsanity will finally be honest but probably not. Isn't it a ironic that right after he received my 4 cards in trade he posted them together in post. By the way, I have pictures of all 4 of those cards to prove those were mine. I HAVE ALL THE PROOF and he has 0 proof.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:58 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linsanity View Post
I believe I do and I offered to refund the whole trade but he insisted he get another $150 in cards that had nothing to do with the trade!
I never asked for anything else except a $60 value card like you said Jeter was. Go ahead make it public on blowout and be man enough to hold to your word and offer me $60 card instead of $25 card. This is all I am asking which you have known since beginning.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:59 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimaalni View Post
Sorry guys since you are all asking and Linsanity cannot tell the truth, below are the details of our trade. The funny thing is he says our whole trade trade was $60 or less meanwhile he is busted again because he posted my same 4 cards over and over again right when he got them so he could sell or trade them. I gave up the following cards below. These are values he put on cards and left numerous threads with only these 4 cards that he received in trade with me. The 4 values come to $218- $228 ( a little more than Linsanity is saying, huh?)

USA Upton auuto /475 - he was asking $28
Ryan Howard 2008 Allen and Ginter auto /50 BGS9,10 $80
Josh Hamilton Topps Box Topper 15/15 $70
1972 Johnny Bench IP auto $40 - $50 (the funny thing with this card is I told him that I would guarantee authenticity and would refund his money if it came up to not be authentic which I absolutely would hold to that)

I received in trade
Matt Ryan rookie auto $100 value
Alfred Morris rookie auto $30 value
Derek Jeter IP auto $60 value

Why would I ever do trade if Jeter wasn't at least $60 value card. I planned all along to get JSA Authenticated on Jeter and that is why I did deal and checked with him beforehand to make sure he would give me same value back if it didn't come back authentic.

I don't think Linsanity knew I kept trade details. How can he get out of lying on this one since these are facts he can't deny.
The values that you wrote on the cards that you sent out above - are those the values agreed upon at the time of the deal, or the values that Linsanity was asking for after he received them?
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:11 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfatty View Post
The values that you wrote on the cards that you sent out above - are those the values agreed upon at the time of the deal, or the values that Linsanity was asking for after he received them?
To answer your question, those are prices Linsanity listed my 4 cards at to try to sell them once he received them. My values were a little less but close probably about $10 less on each card.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:03 AM   #32 (permalink)

Can the OP show via pm or an actual post of this agreed upon info?

Crap for trade-
https://picasaweb.google.com/103658828018382987910
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Can the OP show via pm or an actual post of this agreed upon info?

agreed I haven't seen any "facts" its all been he said she said lol
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:13 AM   #34 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Sorry guys since you are all asking and Linsanity cannot tell the truth, below are the details of our trade. The funny thing is he says our whole trade trade was $60 or less meanwhile he is busted again because he posted my same 4 cards over and over again right when he got them so he could sell or trade them. I gave up the following cards below. These are values he put on cards and left numerous threads with only these 4 cards that he received in trade with me. The 4 values come to $218- $228 ( a little more than Linsanity is saying, huh?)

USA Upton auuto /475 - he was asking $28
Ryan Howard 2008 Allen and Ginter auto /50 BGS9,10 $80
Josh Hamilton Topps Box Topper 15/15 $70
1972 Johnny Bench IP auto $40 - $50 (the funny thing with this card is I told him that I would guarantee authenticity and would refund his money if it came up to not be authentic which I absolutely would hold to that)

I received in trade
Matt Ryan rookie auto $100 value
Alfred Morris rookie auto $30 value
Derek Jeter IP auto $60 value

Why would I ever do trade if Jeter wasn't at least $60 value card. I planned all along to get JSA Authenticated on Jeter and that is why I did deal and checked with him beforehand to make sure he would give me same value back if it didn't come back authentic.

I don't think Linsanity knew I kept trade details. How can he get out of lying on this one since these are facts he can't deny.
I find this rather hilarious because those are not even close to the value we agreed on! First off the Matt Ryan auto is not a RC auto and is a $40 card... And never in my life would I give $80 value on a Ryan Howard auto and $70 on a Hamilton auto... You just totally BS'd the values in that post! I don't care if you make a trade log or not because I could remember the whole rheas. I even remember the numbering of the cards I sent out
linsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:20 AM   #35 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Written contracts are much easier to enforce than verbal ones.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #36 (permalink)

Long story short, Linsanity is trading counterfeit cards.
Sikkcaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:24 AM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
Long story short, Linsanity is trading counterfeit cards.
This is what i gathered. Who cares about value, lets be concerned with this ip auto.

** Looking for 1953 Bowman Color PSA 5 or better cards **
Whodey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:27 AM   #38 (permalink)

So I assume neither trader has he original pm's? Bad move on the OP's part, because until the auto came back as authentic, all pm's should have been kept...
Old 09-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linsanity View Post
I find this rather hilarious because those are not even close to the value we agreed on! First off the Matt Ryan auto is not a RC auto and is a $40 card... And never in my life would I give $80 value on a Ryan Howard auto and $70 on a Hamilton auto... You just totally BS'd the values in that post! I don't care if you make a trade log or not because I could remember the whole rheas. I even remember the numbering of the cards I sent out
This guy has totally lost it. He is saying he would never put a $80 value on a Howard auto and $70 on Hamilton auto meanwhile look at all his own threads where he is trying to sell each of these cards at these prices. So in other words, he does not put close to that value on cards when he buys them but says in his own words that that is the value he has on them for trade or sell. The more this guy talks, the more everyone can see what he is about. I am sorry I did make a mistake on Matt Ryan auto. He is right about one thing. It was numbered to 10 but was not a rookie. He again told me it had about $100 value which was consistent with ebay. Again he now is saying he lied and it was just good negotiating on his part. Everyone please check his numerous posts where he asks these prices that he says he would never do.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #40 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to groundsupport

What a shocker. This is in Linsanity's Feedback..

THIS GUY IS A JOKE!!! HE TRIED TO BULLY MY CARDS AWAY!!!!NEVER DEAL WITH!!!
Trade MJDisMAN(15) 07-07-2012
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Miracle View Post
So I assume neither trader has he original pm's? Bad move on the OP's part, because until the auto came back as authentic, all pm's should have been kept...
I wish I has original PM's. My mistake and I regret it but look at all other posts he listed for the 4 cards I sent him and see what he is asking. He is saying I am telling lies but how own posts prove who is liar. It is real simple - the guy won't hold to his agreement and now is back pedaling so everyone else doesn't see what he is really about. Honestly, we are talking about only a $60 card and I am willing to take anything. He even has the cards I traded him still as part trade.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
To answer your question, those are prices Linsanity listed my 4 cards at to try to sell them once he received them. My values were a little less but close probably about $10 less on each card.
He should owe you cards equal to $60 of the originally traded value, the prices he tried to get out of the cards is not relevant.
uberfatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #43 (permalink)

AMEN. This is all I am asking but the guy won't do it. Now he is saying he is getting out of collecting and trying to sell his collection. Watch out!
Old 09-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #44 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno

cmb for the jeter plz
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #45 (permalink)

This thread is a joke.
bballcollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
I wish I has original PM's. My mistake and I regret it but look at all other posts he listed for the 4 cards I sent him and see what he is asking. He is saying I am telling lies but how own posts prove who is liar. It is real simple - the guy won't hold to his agreement and now is back pedaling so everyone else doesn't see what he is really about. Honestly, we are talking about only a $60 card and I am willing to take anything. He even has the cards I traded him still as part trade.
Do you even have the original e-mails notifications for the said PM's???
Peanuts 1 (1953)
Peanuts: 1-4 (1963-64)
Zerokruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:47 AM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
cmb for the jeter plz
Early running for post of the day.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:52 AM   #48 (permalink)

Neither one of you have proof of PM's so its pretty much a he said she said thread which equals a wash in my book. Ask one of the admin or mods to upgrade your message space so you dont have to delete threads. I have space for 1500 and Haven't had to delete messages in over a year and a half.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #49 (permalink)

BOTTOM LINE- The OP needs to be refunded or re imburssed for the FAKE AUTO LINSANITY SOLD TO HIM....Why offer a $25 card but not the full $60? $25 isn't nearly enough since it was proven to be a fake... $25 hardly even covers the actual authenticating costs....I mean to get it authenticated ALONE COSTS $25-$30... so come on, treat this guy right since you SOLD HIM A FAKE JETER AUTO! (I would think the seller would feel bad and WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT AFTER what the buyer had to go through, trading for it, paying to have it authenticated, and then finding out its indeed a FAKE... I know if i was honest and didnt know it was fake, id do whatevr i could to make up for it to the buyer... and would offer MORE THAN the value because of the error, not less...

Last edited by cardsharkk; 09-19-2013 at 01:15 PM.
cardsharkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:24 PM   #50 (permalink)

Thanks for saying like it is. At least someone gets it. I honestly can't believe I am even dealing with this. It is very clear what needs to be done.