Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsharkk View Post
BOTTOM LINE- The OP needs to be refunded or re imburssed for the FAKE AUTO LINSANITY SOLD TO HIM....Why offer a $25 card but not the full $60? $25 isn't nearly enough since it was proven to be a fake... $25 hardly even covers the actual authenticating costs....I mean to get it authenticated ALONE COSTS $25-$30... so come on, treat this guy right since you SOLD HIM A FAKE JETER AUTO! (I would think the seller would feel bad and WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT AFTER what the buyer had to go through, trading for it, paying to have it authenticated, and then finding out its indeed a FAKE... I know if i was honest and didnt know it was fake, id do whatevr i could to make up for it to the buyer... and would offer MORE THAN the value because of the error, not less...




preach on brother
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
bigzig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,245
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsharkk View Post
BOTTOM LINE- The OP needs to be refunded or re imburssed for the FAKE AUTO LINSANITY SOLD TO HIM....Why offer a $25 card but not the full $60? $25 isn't nearly enough since it was proven to be a fake... $25 hardly even covers the actual authenticating costs....I mean to get it authenticated ALONE COSTS $25-$30... so come on, treat this guy right since you SOLD HIM A FAKE JETER AUTO! (I would think the seller would feel bad and WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT AFTER what the buyer had to go through, trading for it, paying to have it authenticated, and then finding out its indeed a FAKE... I know if i was honest and didnt know it was fake, id do whatevr i could to make up for it to the buyer... and would offer MORE THAN the value because of the error, not less...
Have to agree with this.

There's no way I'd be saying "oh yeah. I got this myself" "Oops, I mean my friend got it in person." if it wasn't the absolute truth.

And if by some rare chance an HONEST mistake happened and I dealt a card with authenticity issues I would be going above and beyond to make it right.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
SDcardguy24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 4,722
Default

Can you show us the emails that you get when you receive a PM?
__________________
"I can't remember the last time I had a losing day" -EricInCT
"Now what if he were to break his leg tomorrow and damage ligaments and never play again? What would those be worth? Just wondering?" -Brewcrew226
"show me your credentials before you keep speaking" -Running Back
SDcardguy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #54 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,628
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDcardguy24 View Post
Can you show us the emails that you get when you receive a PM?
Man I stopped those e-mails a LONG time ago. Talk about annoying.

And just because he put a price on a FS thread does not mean it's the "value"

If you are using these as the basis you what the value is in your post above it is useless. Every windowlicker here values their cards more then the true value. That's why the OBO.

Just reverse the whole trade. Unfortunately you have no facts backing up your side of the story (neither does he) so it's unlikely he can get banned.

Leave negative itrader because he did not stand up to his word on the Jeter auto.
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,725
Default

fwiw, the member in question has been on my ignore list for quite a while.

i wish they displayed the ignore list chronologically, because i'm almost positive he was the first i ignored.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 4,214
Default

Guys. I haven't really done anything about this at all and this was wrong of me but I was new and intimidated. When I was new to the forum and had only one positive feedback I too had a problem with linsanity. I have him a ray rice signed photo and he gave me $15 and a Reuben randle clear cut auto. Long and behold when I got the randle it was totally dinged up and the auto was smeared horribly. Following that I pmed linsanity and said I wanted to return the stuff and get my stuff back. He said no and then I said I would leave a negative. Remember I only had one feedback at the time and linsanity came back at me and said he would leave a retaliatory neg and no one would believe me because I was new. This frightened me greatly and I pmed a mod and told them the situation. I sent the mod a pm and told him what was up but then linsanity message the mod and said I was a scammer and liar. He edited our pm messages when he forwarded it to the mod to look like I cheated. Following the incident I decided to do nothing and act like nothing happened and moved on as i was too scared to do anything and had no clue how these things work, as I was to intimidated as a newbie and I should have done something. Sorry for you op. linsanity is a liar and cheater.
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 4,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Guys. I haven't really done anything about this at all and this was wrong of me but I was new and intimidated. When I was new to the forum and had only one positive feedback I too had a problem with linsanity. I have him a ray rice signed photo and he gave me $15 and a Reuben randle clear cut auto. Long and behold when I got the randle it was totally dinged up and the auto was smeared horribly. Following that I pmed linsanity and said I wanted to return the stuff and get my stuff back. He said no and then I said I would leave a negative. Remember I only had one feedback at the time and linsanity came back at me and said he would leave a retaliatory neg and no one would believe me because I was new. This frightened me greatly and I pmed a mod and told them the situation. I sent the mod a pm and told him what was up but then linsanity message the mod and said I was a scammer and liar. He edited our pm messages when he forwarded it to the mod to look like I cheated. Following the incident I decided to do nothing and act like nothing happened and moved on as i was too scared to do anything and had no clue how these things work, as I was to intimidated as a newbie and I should have done something. Sorry for you op. linsanity is a liar and cheater.
Along with this can I leave a negative now to make things right since I should have a long time ago?
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,072
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Along with this can I leave a negative now to make things right since I should have a long time ago?
No. You may only leave one feedback per transaction, and as you said you already left a positive.

linsanity is leaving the hobby. Before he does so he needs to go above and beyond to please the OP. No ifs ands or buts.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 4,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
No. You may only leave one feedback per transaction, and as you said you already left a positive.

linsanity is leaving the hobby. Before he does so he needs to go above and beyond to please the OP. No ifs ands or buts.
I made a mistake when I said that. I never left any feedback at all actually. I just checked. I thought I did
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,194
Default

Neg the crap out of him.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Default

And Linsanity is banned. Probably because he was ravens4life.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Well, this will be awkward if linsanity wins my card league.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Gbulldogs1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 4,214
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Well, this will be awkward if linsanity wins my card league.
Don't give him anything if he does. Just give everyone their money back if he does. He is a liar and scammer
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Don't give him anything if he does. Just give everyone their money back if he does. He is a liar and scammer
I have plenty of weeks to decide what to do, if I need to decide. But, he did send his card fair and square.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #65 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
I have plenty of weeks to decide what to do, if I need to decide. But, he did send his card fair and square.
You shouldn't even be considering this. If he paid his buy in he should be eligible for the prize. This is a separate incident.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sent using US Airways WiFi
Posts: 15,585
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
You shouldn't even be considering this. If he paid his buy in he should be eligible for the prize. This is a separate incident.
That's what I'm saying.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #67 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,410
Default

Haha holy crap.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #68 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,199
Default

Administrators got involved in this and Linsanity is now banned from Blowout. It was proven that he had lied. Just wanted to give an update to all.
__________________
http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/s490/mimaalni/
Looking to buy Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin, Tannehill, and pretty much anything nice!
mimaalni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #69 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimaalni View Post
Administrators got involved in this and Linsanity is now banned from Blowout. It was proven that he had lied. Just wanted to give an update to all.

Well that and this is about has 6th account on here.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #70 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
Well that and this is about has 6th account on here.
I just love how you know everything. Please tell us more that you know.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #71 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,919
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I just love how you know everything. Please tell us more that you know.
I second that motion
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #72 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I just love how you know everything. Please tell us more that you know.
What would you like to know?
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #73 (permalink)
Member
 
Kobe24>MJ23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,507
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
What would you like to know?
Why does nobody else on blowout think Ariana Grande is hot? I'd really like to know that.
__________________
*The World's Official #1 Ariana Grande Superfan*
Kobe24>MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:52 PM   #74 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,838
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

well he didnt last long once this thread was made
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 09-20-2013 at 12:04 AM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:47 AM   #75 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 9,796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
What would you like to know?
I for one am kind of curious that you only have 27 posts and every single one of those is only in regards to calling out shady people. Either that is the only thing you enjoy doing here (plausible) or this is a second account that you use for call outs. No posts about things like I don't know ............. cards. Buying, selling , excited about upcoming releases, box breaks whatever. Just calling people out. Maybe it's just me but I find that strange. If it is a second account, why? If you are going to call people out stand behind it and use your full info. If you are only on here to troll, why? Why be on a sports card forum for 10 months and never talk about cards?
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.