Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 01:27 PM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsharkk View Post
BOTTOM LINE- The OP needs to be refunded or re imburssed for the FAKE AUTO LINSANITY SOLD TO HIM....Why offer a $25 card but not the full $60? $25 isn't nearly enough since it was proven to be a fake... $25 hardly even covers the actual authenticating costs....I mean to get it authenticated ALONE COSTS $25-$30... so come on, treat this guy right since you SOLD HIM A FAKE JETER AUTO! (I would think the seller would feel bad and WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT AFTER what the buyer had to go through, trading for it, paying to have it authenticated, and then finding out its indeed a FAKE... I know if i was honest and didnt know it was fake, id do whatevr i could to make up for it to the buyer... and would offer MORE THAN the value because of the error, not less...

preach on brother
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:27 PM   #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsharkk View Post
BOTTOM LINE- The OP needs to be refunded or re imburssed for the FAKE AUTO LINSANITY SOLD TO HIM....Why offer a $25 card but not the full $60? $25 isn't nearly enough since it was proven to be a fake... $25 hardly even covers the actual authenticating costs....I mean to get it authenticated ALONE COSTS $25-$30... so come on, treat this guy right since you SOLD HIM A FAKE JETER AUTO! (I would think the seller would feel bad and WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT AFTER what the buyer had to go through, trading for it, paying to have it authenticated, and then finding out its indeed a FAKE... I know if i was honest and didnt know it was fake, id do whatevr i could to make up for it to the buyer... and would offer MORE THAN the value because of the error, not less...
Have to agree with this.

There's no way I'd be saying "oh yeah. I got this myself" "Oops, I mean my friend got it in person." if it wasn't the absolute truth.

And if by some rare chance an HONEST mistake happened and I dealt a card with authenticity issues I would be going above and beyond to make it right.
bigzig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #53 (permalink)

Can you show us the emails that you get when you receive a PM?
SDcardguy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #54 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDcardguy24 View Post
Can you show us the emails that you get when you receive a PM?
Man I stopped those e-mails a LONG time ago. Talk about annoying.

And just because he put a price on a FS thread does not mean it's the "value"

If you are using these as the basis you what the value is in your post above it is useless. Every windowlicker here values their cards more then the true value. That's why the OBO.

Just reverse the whole trade. Unfortunately you have no facts backing up your side of the story (neither does he) so it's unlikely he can get banned.

Leave negative itrader because he did not stand up to his word on the Jeter auto.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #55 (permalink)

fwiw, the member in question has been on my ignore list for quite a while.

i wish they displayed the ignore list chronologically, because i'm almost positive he was the first i ignored.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:03 PM   #56 (permalink)

Guys. I haven't really done anything about this at all and this was wrong of me but I was new and intimidated. When I was new to the forum and had only one positive feedback I too had a problem with linsanity. I have him a ray rice signed photo and he gave me $15 and a Reuben randle clear cut auto. Long and behold when I got the randle it was totally dinged up and the auto was smeared horribly. Following that I pmed linsanity and said I wanted to return the stuff and get my stuff back. He said no and then I said I would leave a negative. Remember I only had one feedback at the time and linsanity came back at me and said he would leave a retaliatory neg and no one would believe me because I was new. This frightened me greatly and I pmed a mod and told them the situation. I sent the mod a pm and told him what was up but then linsanity message the mod and said I was a scammer and liar. He edited our pm messages when he forwarded it to the mod to look like I cheated. Following the incident I decided to do nothing and act like nothing happened and moved on as i was too scared to do anything and had no clue how these things work, as I was to intimidated as a newbie and I should have done something. Sorry for you op. linsanity is a liar and cheater.
Gbulldogs1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #57 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbulldogs1010 View Post
Guys. I haven't really done anything about this at all and this was wrong of me but I was new and intimidated. When I was new to the forum and had only one positive feedback I too had a problem with linsanity. I have him a ray rice signed photo and he gave me $15 and a Reuben randle clear cut auto. Long and behold when I got the randle it was totally dinged up and the auto was smeared horribly. Following that I pmed linsanity and said I wanted to return the stuff and get my stuff back. He said no and then I said I would leave a negative. Remember I only had one feedback at the time and linsanity came back at me and said he would leave a retaliatory neg and no one would believe me because I was new. This frightened me greatly and I pmed a mod and told them the situation. I sent the mod a pm and told him what was up but then linsanity message the mod and said I was a scammer and liar. He edited our pm messages when he forwarded it to the mod to look like I cheated. Following the incident I decided to do nothing and act like nothing happened and moved on as i was too scared to do anything and had no clue how these things work, as I was to intimidated as a newbie and I should have done something. Sorry for you op. linsanity is a liar and cheater.
Along with this can I leave a negative now to make things right since I should have a long time ago?
Old 09-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Along with this can I leave a negative now to make things right since I should have a long time ago?
No. You may only leave one feedback per transaction, and as you said you already left a positive.

linsanity is leaving the hobby. Before he does so he needs to go above and beyond to please the OP. No ifs ands or buts.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #59 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
No. You may only leave one feedback per transaction, and as you said you already left a positive.

linsanity is leaving the hobby. Before he does so he needs to go above and beyond to please the OP. No ifs ands or buts.
I made a mistake when I said that. I never left any feedback at all actually. I just checked. I thought I did
Old 09-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #60 (permalink)

Neg the crap out of him.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:33 PM   #61 (permalink)

And Linsanity is banned. Probably because he was ravens4life.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:34 PM   #62 (permalink)
Banned

Well, this will be awkward if linsanity wins my card league.
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
Well, this will be awkward if linsanity wins my card league.
Don't give him anything if he does. Just give everyone their money back if he does. He is a liar and scammer
Old 09-19-2013, 09:39 PM   #64 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Don't give him anything if he does. Just give everyone their money back if he does. He is a liar and scammer
I have plenty of weeks to decide what to do, if I need to decide. But, he did send his card fair and square.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:41 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
I have plenty of weeks to decide what to do, if I need to decide. But, he did send his card fair and square.
You shouldn't even be considering this. If he paid his buy in he should be eligible for the prize. This is a separate incident.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
You shouldn't even be considering this. If he paid his buy in he should be eligible for the prize. This is a separate incident.
That's what I'm saying.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #67 (permalink)

Haha holy crap.
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #68 (permalink)

Administrators got involved in this and Linsanity is now banned from Blowout. It was proven that he had lied. Just wanted to give an update to all.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimaalni View Post
Administrators got involved in this and Linsanity is now banned from Blowout. It was proven that he had lied. Just wanted to give an update to all.

Well that and this is about has 6th account on here.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Well that and this is about has 6th account on here.
I just love how you know everything. Please tell us more that you know.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:53 PM   #71 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I second that motion
Old 09-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #72 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
What would you like to know?
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Why does nobody else on blowout think Ariana Grande is hot? I'd really like to know that.
*The World's Official #1 Ariana Grande Superfan*
Kobe24>MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:52 PM   #74 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to wheeler281

well he didnt last long once this thread was made
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 09-20-2013 at 12:04 AM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:47 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
I for one am kind of curious that you only have 27 posts and every single one of those is only in regards to calling out shady people. Either that is the only thing you enjoy doing here (plausible) or this is a second account that you use for call outs. No posts about things like I don't know ............. cards. Buying, selling , excited about upcoming releases, box breaks whatever. Just calling people out. Maybe it's just me but I find that strange. If it is a second account, why? If you are going to call people out stand behind it and use your full info. If you are only on here to troll, why? Why be on a sports card forum for 10 months and never talk about cards?

"Fark it, I quit".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote