Blowout Cards Forums
Super Break

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2013, 09:32 AM   #76 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 12,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
What would you like to know?
Do you like turltes?

__________________
cyberpvnk-
And post count does not equal contributions IMO. Posting 1500 pictures of girls with tattoos is not the same to me as being an active collector who has integrity and is pleasant.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:31 AM   #77 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I for one am kind of curious that you only have 27 posts and every single one of those is only in regards to calling out shady people. Either that is the only thing you enjoy doing here (plausible) or this is a second account that you use for call outs. No posts about things like I don't know ............. cards. Buying, selling , excited about upcoming releases, box breaks whatever. Just calling people out. Maybe it's just me but I find that strange. If it is a second account, why? If you are going to call people out stand behind it and use your full info. If you are only on here to troll, why? Why be on a sports card forum for 10 months and never talk about cards?
Because if someone is dishonest and screws people, everyone needs to know so they don't get involved with these people. It is that simple. Nobody wants to get ripped off by scammers. We need to know about these people to weed them out and get them off Blowout.
__________________
http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/s490/mimaalni/
Looking to buy Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin, Tannehill, and pretty much anything nice!
mimaalni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #78 (permalink)
Member
 
bigbensbff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 3,651
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimaalni View Post
Because if someone is dishonest and screws people, everyone needs to know so they don't get involved with these people. It is that simple. Nobody wants to get ripped off by scammers. We need to know about these people to weed them out and get them off Blowout.
well that's an excellent post in a vacuum

but maybe you should reread his post a few more times so that you understand what he is saying
__________________
PC: Steelers, Lesean Mccoy, QBs
Always Buying Football Lots, Buckets, Collections
#warned
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #79 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,287
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
What would you like to know?
You first come on the scene during the haiku Scam's and you had 0 post 0 iTrader. You knew everything about everyone before you even posted on here. During your time here all you do is comment on scammer threads with the know it all comments.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 02:37 PM   #80 (permalink)
Member
 
yorkbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Under a Palm Tree with a Cold Beer
Posts: 610
Default

Seems to be a resemblance when you Google Haiku and Tesla:

https://www.google.com/search?q=haik...ient=firefox-a

Minus the car dealerships, there really does seem to be a resemblance
__________________
Walking Dead: WTB Season 1, 2 and 3 wardrobe/costume variants.
Smallville / Supernatural: WTB wardrobe/costume variants.
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:12 PM   #81 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Default

The first time you find that I lied about something be sure to let me know.

Last edited by Tesla; 09-20-2013 at 06:28 PM.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #82 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I for one am kind of curious that you only have 27 posts and every single one of those is only in regards to calling out shady people. Either that is the only thing you enjoy doing here (plausible) or this is a second account that you use for call outs. No posts about things like I don't know ............. cards. Buying, selling , excited about upcoming releases, box breaks whatever. Just calling people out. Maybe it's just me but I find that strange. If it is a second account, why? If you are going to call people out stand behind it and use your full info. If you are only on here to troll, why? Why be on a sports card forum for 10 months and never talk about cards?
I never call anyone out but if I have information on someone who is called out I will help where I can.
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:28 PM   #83 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 36,871
Default

where did linsanity go anyhow
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 06:41 PM   #84 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,248
Default

[QUOTE=ManInTheMirror;5743164]where did linsanity go

Banned forever on blowout. Not to go into details but he brought it upon himself.
__________________
http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/s490/mimaalni/
Looking to buy Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin, Tannehill, and pretty much anything nice!
mimaalni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:14 PM   #85 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
I never call anyone out but if I have information on someone who is called out I will help where I can.
I don't have a problem with that because I do the same. What I find strange is that you don't post anything about cards on a sports card forum. You also have a very high knowledge of members and their goings on for someone that posts, trades, buys and/or sells as rarely as you do. I have a very hard time believing this is anything but a second account.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #86 (permalink)
Member
 
yorkbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Under a Palm Tree with a Cold Beer
Posts: 610
Default

Hmmmm......

Same month/year of Haiku issue, Tesla appears......

I think some folks may be onto something......

Haiku just contacted me from a different number
__________________
Walking Dead: WTB Season 1, 2 and 3 wardrobe/costume variants.
Smallville / Supernatural: WTB wardrobe/costume variants.
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #87 (permalink)
Member
 
yorkbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Under a Palm Tree with a Cold Beer
Posts: 610
Default

Another thing I find quite interesting about Tesla, is the fact that he has the same one liner responses down to abbreviated punctuation and many periods at the end as "haiku" used in his responses. Conduct an advanced search for the username "haiku" and review his responses compared to "tesla" and they are almost identical. It's uncanny.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I don't have a problem with that because I do the same. What I find strange is that you don't post anything about cards on a sports card forum. You also have a very high knowledge of members and their goings on for someone that posts, trades, buys and/or sells as rarely as you do. I have a very hard time believing this is anything but a second account.
__________________
Walking Dead: WTB Season 1, 2 and 3 wardrobe/costume variants.
Smallville / Supernatural: WTB wardrobe/costume variants.
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:40 PM   #88 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkbag View Post
Another thing I find quite interesting about Tesla, is the fact that he has the same one liner responses down to abbreviated punctuation and many periods at the end as "haiku" used in his responses. Conduct an advanced search for the username "haiku" and review his responses compared to "tesla" and they are almost identical. It's uncanny.....

You may be on to something.......
Tesla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #89 (permalink)
Member
 
tolrobb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 7,772
Default

I don't remember the deets, but say a year or so ago, I was offered a trade by linsanity for a Kobe Bryant auto. After I agreed and gave him mine and asked for his address, he said he would hold off for now. I thought, well that was weird. Not a neg-able offense in my view, but I put him on my do-not-deal list thereafter. Just thought I'd share. :/
__________________
Bucket: http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/tolrobb/For%20Sale/?start=all
Tradelist: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/6935962-post1.html
tolrobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:19 PM   #90 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chicago Burbs
Posts: 4,311
Default

Uh oh, I just saw this. I got this from Linsanity while I was gone...



...he did not mention the crack. I obviously can't PM him, so I will try to battle him in the arena known as the PayPal Resolution Center. I should have seen this coming. He always used to lowball me :/
RefractorsEtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #91 (permalink)
Member
 
Giancarlo27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bates College, Lewiston, ME
Posts: 8,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefractorsEtc View Post
Uh oh, I just saw this. I got this from Linsanity while I was gone...



...he did not mention the crack. I obviously can't PM him, so I will try to battle him in the arena known as the PayPal Resolution Center. I should have seen this coming. He always used to lowball me :/
you buy that one with daddy's credit card?
__________________
Collecting: Giancarlo Stanton, Matt Harvey, Rob Kaminsky
Giancarlo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:52 PM   #92 (permalink)
Member
 
yorkbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Under a Palm Tree with a Cold Beer
Posts: 610
Default

No, his PayPal account was hacked and his account sent the money through osmosis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo27 View Post
you buy that one with daddy's credit card?
__________________
Walking Dead: WTB Season 1, 2 and 3 wardrobe/costume variants.
Smallville / Supernatural: WTB wardrobe/costume variants.
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:01 AM   #93 (permalink)
Member
 
AP4MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,771
Default

............

Last edited by AP4MVP; 09-21-2013 at 12:06 AM.
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:13 AM   #94 (permalink)
Member
 
AP4MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo27 View Post
you buy that one with daddy's credit card?
Im confused. Was he hacked or using his dads credit card? Must be both
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #95 (permalink)
Member
 
Giancarlo27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bates College, Lewiston, ME
Posts: 8,173
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP4MVP View Post
Im confused. Was he hacked or using his dads credit card? Must be both
he made up the hacked story (as is the case in 90% of "hacking" cases (see anthony weiner))
__________________
Collecting: Giancarlo Stanton, Matt Harvey, Rob Kaminsky
Giancarlo27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:52 AM   #96 (permalink)
Member
 
AP4MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo27 View Post
he made up the hacked story (as is the case in 90% of "hacking" cases (see anthony weiner))
IKR........

Last edited by AP4MVP; 09-21-2013 at 12:57 AM.
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:53 AM   #97 (permalink)
Member
 
AP4MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,771
Default

.............
AP4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:47 AM   #98 (permalink)
Member
 
Clippernation3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,315
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo27 View Post
you buy that one with daddy's credit card?
Geez man give the guy a break. That goes to everyone. Look, I dont agree with what he did but what I do agree with is him owning up to his mistakes, apologizing, and making it right. Like you have never done anything wrong in your life? Like you have never been irresponsible? Please. Grow up and stop picking on him. This board is full of negativity and holding grudges.
__________________
http://s1175.photobucket.com/albums/r630/Clippernation3/
Always Looking For TOPPS CHROME, Contenders, Finest, NT, High End Football/Basketball, Doug Martin, Eric Bledsoe, Cam Newton.
Clippernation3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #99 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo27 View Post
you buy that one with daddy's credit card?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippernation3 View Post
Geez man give the guy a break. That goes to everyone. Look, I dont agree with what he did but what I do agree with is him owning up to his mistakes, apologizing, and making it right. Like you have never done anything wrong in your life? Like you have never been irresponsible? Please. Grow up and stop picking on him. This board is full of negativity and holding grudges.
Yes, he owned up to it and I for one will not hesitate to deal with him again. My past deals with him have gone great and I am sure our future ones will too.

Having said that, c'mon man. He screwed up and deserves to be mocked for awhile. I am so tired of the touchy feely mentality like your post just showed. It is never anyone's fault. Just because everyone makes mistakes than nobody should be responsible. That is chicken bleep. He is old enough to have known better. He owned it like a man (after his initial excuse turned out to be a lie) and he will deal with the fallout from his dad and from us. He seems to understand this, why don't you?

As for the "negativity and grudges", he caused multiple members stress and potentially a loss of money. You don't think they have the right to be negative or hold a grudge? This board for the most part looks out for each other and self polices. That is one of my favorite things about it but one of my least favorite is attitudes like you showed in your post. That live and let live attitude is what allows scammers to prosper here.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:54 PM   #100 (permalink)
Member
 
cjdelaney3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 6,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
You may be on to something.......
I remember when you posted up a link to a guys personal ad on a dating site and said it was Haiku's ad. Had the pics of the Asian guy and his personal info. Within 10 minutes of you posting it here the pics were gone and personal info was gone.

I love this Tesla person.
__________________
I pay immediately. If you can't ship immediately, please state that prior to giving me your PayPal info. If it takes more than 2 days and you haven't told me, I will drop a neg.
cjdelaney3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.