Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2013, 11:59 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensbff View Post

I can't believe you bought the PayPal hacked and opened random claims rayray
And I bet he over-paid for it

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
Old 09-20-2013, 07:31 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
I sold him a Gabbert card for $40. No claim opened
I just can't believe that nobody called you out for being a thief. $40 for a Gabbert? You scoundrel.

OP, I've had a few dealings with Refractors that went perfect. While I understand you are concerned as I would be too I am really hoping that there is a good explanation. He is a pretty active member normally so I am surprised he hasn't commented yet. There are a few of us that would really like to hear his side as I'm sure you do too.

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:40 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsfan8 View Post
He seems like a cool guy. And has 100% iTrader. But, there is something in this that smells fishy.
No, actually. hotbox just left his legs open again.

To the OP - Refractors def seems like a good guy, hope it is just a mix up. GL.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:52 AM   #29 (permalink)

He has 100% itrader I don't see the point to opening a claim if he got the cards there is defiantly something up
Old 09-20-2013, 09:18 AM   #30 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDawson21 View Post
If you have tracking # entered and it shows delivered you will be fine.
For the record...this is wrong. If a CC dispute is opened sellers may not get anything.

Have any of you fine gentlemen called the buyer?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
Old 09-20-2013, 09:25 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
For the record...this is wrong. If a CC dispute is opened sellers may not get anything.

This...if a PP dispute is opened thats one thing but when its opened based on a cc claim....get ready for a fight.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #32 (permalink)
XL5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNE_09 View Post
To the OP - Refractors def seems like a good guy, hope it is just a mix up. GL.
I've dealt with him too and he was great but bad things can happen to good guys and then they do bad things. Not saying we know either way but never rule anything out.

Hopefully it all works out for everyone involved.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:08 AM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post

yep this is true

CC chargebacks are initiated by the credit card company who also makes the final ruling on the outcome. Paypal makes no decisions on the rulings of chargebacks.

However, if you following all of the proper protocols with shipping, tracking, signature (as required) then you have a good chance of winning.

I have had 3 chargebacks filed since I starting selling a few years ago and I won all 3 disputes.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:35 PM   #34 (permalink)

For the record: Refractorsetc have purchased several cards in my threads over the past few months and I've never had any issues. Hopefully everything works out.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #35 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbensbff View Post
yep this is true

CC chargebacks are initiated by the credit card company who also makes the final ruling on the outcome. Paypal makes no decisions on the rulings of chargebacks.

However, if you following all of the proper protocols with shipping, tracking, signature (as required) then you have a good chance of winning.

I have had 3 chargebacks filed since I starting selling a few years ago and I won all 3 disputes.
I have had it happen to me a couple of times as well, I won every single time because it was delivered.
Romans 1:16 #unashamed
PC: Brandon Marshall
Combined Feedbacks on Ebay+SCF=300+=100%(All Positive)
Old 09-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #36 (permalink)

For reference...right before the storm hit

Can someone answer me this?.....
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10
Old 09-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post

lol

that was fun.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:

Is a bit uncanny is it not?

Datkiem was a mad genius and way ahead of his time.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #39 (permalink)
Banned

Hey guys, I just got back today from a school retreat. I was without technology from Tuesday until now, and I saw this thread. Galaxy was perfectly inclined to start one; I would have done the same if something like this had happened to me on the selling end.

I am not a scammer. I used my dad's credit card for purchases that he did not authorize. He issued chargebacks on these purchases, which I'm sure you guys saw. I talked to my dad and he is in the process of closing these chargebacks. I lied and used money that I didn't have to fund my hobby obsession.

Needless to say, I'll be doing a lot less buying and a lot more selling over the next couple of weeks. My dad, the saint that he is, said that he would allow me to pay him back by selling what I bought. He said that he'd rather have me going through debt now than when I'm in my twenties.

For those who are complaining about the chargebacks, they will be fixed in the coming days. I was honestly thinking I would come back to a slew of negative itraders because I was gone. The retreat was literally at the worst possible time, when relating to my hobby.

Thank you everyone for backing me up. I hope I can still be a respected member on this board. This board has truly brought me through some difficult times. For those who are waiting for your money, it will be returned to you once everything with the credit card company is sorted out.

Sorry for the essay

-Nick

Last edited by RefractorsEtc; 09-20-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefractorsEtc View Post
Hey guys, I just got back today from a school retreat. I was without technology from Tuesday until now, and I saw this thread. Galaxy was perfectly inclined to start one; I would have done the same if something like this had happened to me on the selling end.

I am not a scammer. I used my dad's credit card for purchases that he did not authorize. He issued chargebacks on these purchases, which I'm sure you guys saw. I talked to my dad and he is in the process of closing these chargebacks. I lied and used money that I didn't have to fund my hobby obsession.

Needless to say, I'll be doing a lot less buying and a lot more selling over the next couple of weeks. My dad, the saint that he is, said that he would allow me to pay him back by selling what I bought. He said that he'd rather have me going through debt now than when I'm in my twenties.

For those who are complaining about the chargebacks, they will be fixed in the coming days. I was honestly thinking I would come back to a slew of negative itraders because I was gone. The retreat was literally at the worst possible time, when relating to my hobby.

Thank you everyone for backing me up. I hope I can still be a respected member on this board. This board has truly brought me through some difficult times. For those who are waiting for your money, it will be returned to you once everything with the credit card company is sorted out.

Sorry for the essay

-Nick

Damnit, I owe sunsy $5 Jk I knew you wouldn't scam anybody Don't know what my parents would do if I used their credit card lol.
*The World's Official #1 Ariana Grande Superfan*
Old 09-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #41 (permalink)

Quote:

to this day, this post makes me pee.

GatorBoyInTN
Banned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, Ill help clear this up. First of all, Haiku would never ever scam anyone. Haiku has helped me when my bank was messing with my check. Haiku has helped more people than anyone I know. When I needed him, he's there. Second, when fraudulent charges are made, all charges are chargebacked. I use to work for a CC company and know this firsthand. Anyone who believes for a second that Haiku would scam anyone is a seriously disturbed person. I love you Haiki.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #42 (permalink)

I just recently had an unauthorized purchase claim against me a week after it showed delivered

Mine was coming from the bank and not a CC so their might be a diffrence but all I had to do is put in the DC that showed delivered and I was covered with seller protection
Old 09-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24>MJ23 View Post
Damnit, I owe sunsy $5 Jk I knew you wouldn't scam anybody Don't know what my parents would do if I used their credit card lol.
Thank god my parents are kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
stealingmydad'screditcardcards
Clever
Old 09-20-2013, 10:50 PM   #44 (permalink)

Wow! How the story completely changes from what you originally stated to the OP "he told me that apparently someone hacked into his PayPal account and started doing weird stuff to it, and that he would get it fixed with the credit card company"

Convenient....

Quote:

Sorry for the essay

-Nick
Old 09-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:

Sorry for the essay

-Nick
Old 09-20-2013, 11:09 PM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:

I am not a scammer. I used my dad's credit card for purchases that he did not authorize.He issued chargebacks on these purchases, which I'm sure you guys saw. I talked to my dad and he is in the process of closing these chargebacks. I lied and used money that I didn't have to fund my hobby obsession.

For those who are complaining about the chargebacks, they will be fixed in the coming days.
I was honestly thinking I would come back to a slew of negative itraders because I was gone. The retreat was literally at the worst possible time, when relating to my hobby.

Sorry for the essay

-Nick
If i ever want money i would like to earn it myself.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:18 AM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

Bash me all you want guys, I know what I did was wrong and immature. You guys should be receiving your money back form hold soon.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:22 AM   #48 (permalink)

Dang you used your dad's credit card to buy cards without telling him? Responsibility, man.
Old 09-21-2013, 12:53 AM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Bash me all you want guys, I know what I did was wrong and immature. You guys should be receiving your money back form hold soon.
10 years later........
Old 09-21-2013, 12:56 AM   #50 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP4MVP View Post
10 years later........
I thought you were leaving?
Closed Thread