Blowout Cards Forums
Halloween

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnapper27 View Post
Sold many cards to the buyer and never had any issues. Very surprised to read all this...
John Wayne Gacy came to the hardware store I worked at, all the time.... He bought so many things from there! I never could have imagined!....
Old 09-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
So are you guys vouchIng for the guy? That's what it sounds like

Thanks for letting us know
As everybody knows, you have a real hard time actually reading the truth, and not posting something that wasn't said but helps your agenda...

TWO people who have had transactions with him stated how it went.
You then decide to pop at a forum.
When people call you out for that, you decide that means people are 'vouching' for him.
Yeahhhhh, nothing at all wrong with you....

Go enjoy your dad's birthday and take a break from this thread as you're clearly not helping in any way.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
John Wayne Gacy came to the hardware store I worked at, all the time.... He bought so many things from there! I never could have imagined!....

little dramatic isn't it?
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended

Quote:
talk about contributing and helping the thread
hairytrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #30 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
As everybody knows, you have a real hard time actually reading the truth, and not posting something that wasn't said but helps your agenda...

TWO people who have had transactions with him stated how it went.
You then decide to pop at a forum.
When people call you out for that, you decide that means people are 'vouching' for him.
Yeahhhhh, nothing at all wrong with you....

Go enjoy your dad's birthday and take a break from this thread as you're clearly not helping in any way.
Sure thing buddy. You have a pretty bad track record of supporting such things . From the bolli incident to the gonblott piece to Jun himself. Im just saying, you stick up for these guys then it all comes outs.

Back to my point. Just take a look at the guys ebay feedback and you tell me if 100+ other people are the problem or just maybe its your main man? lol

Im going to go enjoy my fathers bday now!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
bmf

Quote:
i love your posts gio, but this was the funniest in some time. what did gacy buy from your store? knives, hammers and power saws? lmao!!!!!!! i'm glad you were not one of the killer clown's victims!

to the op and all the others who were scammed by wegotstock, very sorry to hear this! but can't say i'm at all surprised. how many threads have there been on this criminal?
bmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Sure thing buddy. You have a pretty bad track record of supporting such things . From the bolli incident to the gonblott piece to Jun himself. Im just saying, you stick up for these guys then it all comes outs.

Back to my point. Just take a look at the guys ebay feedback and you tell me if 100+ other people are the problem or just maybe its your main man? lol

Im going to go enjoy my fathers bday now!
What the hell are you talking about? Jun?? Gonblott? I don't even know what this means. Jun is Rareair right? I was ALWAYS against him.
And as you've ALWAYS known, I never said Bolli was wrong, I was just concerned for my friend.
AND my first post in this thread was NOT in support of the subject. Can you even read?????

So yet again you can't post the truth. Leave this thread for good please.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #33 (permalink)
bmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
What the hell are you talking about? Jun?? Gonblott? I don't even know what this means. Jun is Rareair right? I was ALWAYS against him.
And as you've ALWAYS known, I never said Bolli was wrong, I was just concerned for my friend.
AND my first post in this thread was NOT in support of the subject. Can you even read?????

So yet again you can't post the truth. Leave this thread for good please.
i'm not saying either one of you is right or wrong, but why would you expect oj to leave the thread for good when you keep provoking him?
Old 09-16-2013, 06:15 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmf View Post
i'm not saying either one of you is right or wrong, but why would you expect oj to leave the thread for good when you keep provoking him?
How is it provocation when I'm just confronting him about his lies? He needs to either tell the truth or stop posting. I'm hoping for the latter because he clearly doesn't know the truth, yet likes to post things as being such. I'm not one of those legal people by any means, but OJs posts are surely something like defamation - putting things out there that are completely untrue.

Those people with actual experiences and suggestions should be posting. Not people trying to start fights by spreading lies, like OJ is.

I'm happy to leave the thread too, as long as no more lies are posted about me.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #35 (permalink)

I have had similar problems with this guy too.

I sold him an ungraded 97 Spx Grand Finale Tim Duncan. I got the card for a pretty good deal because it had a small crease on the back.

I listed it, and clearly stated the defect, and showed up close pictures of the defect as well.

wegotstock99 won the card and a few weeks later, a BGS 7 Spx Grand Finale Duncan shows up in the Pop report.

I got a credit card chargeback from him not too long after. He had apparently never read the item description, never read the email I sent explaining the condition of the card, and never inspected the card before he sent it to BGS.

And this was all my fault, not his.
minnesotachill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:30 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesotachill View Post
I have had similar problems with this guy too.

I sold him an ungraded 97 Spx Grand Finale Tim Duncan. I got the card for a pretty good deal because it had a small crease on the back.

I listed it, and clearly stated the defect, and showed up close pictures of the defect as well.

wegotstock99 won the card and a few weeks later, a BGS 7 Spx Grand Finale Duncan shows up in the Pop report.

I got a credit card chargeback from him not too long after. He had apparently never read the item description, never read the email I sent explaining the condition of the card, and never inspected the card before he sent it to BGS.

And this was all my fault, not his.
wow, have had several offers on some of my cards from wegotstock99. Glad I have never accepted.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:09 AM   #37 (permalink)

There's plenty of threads about this guy and what he does. If you're selling high end cards that won't grade 9.5, you may as well block him now. I thought I had him on my block list based upon things I've read in the past. Unfortunately I listed 2 cases of NT without double checking that list; see what happens.

http://blastman.imgur.com/
blastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:47 AM   #38 (permalink)

Sold him a Derrick Rose 2008-09 Exquisite RC Printing Plate Auto 1/1, Michael Jordan 1996-97 Ultra Platinum Medallion, and a Jrue Holiday 2009-10 Contenders Platinum RC 1/1. All deals were successful/no chargebacks.

Sorry to hear about this. It really doesn't surprise me though as I have heard very similar stories about him on this forum before. Nothing really surprises me anymore with this "hobby".
Old 09-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #39 (permalink)
bmf

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeron View Post
Sorry to hear about this. It really doesn't surprise me though as I have heard very similar stories about him on this forum before. Nothing really surprises me anymore with this "hobby".
that is for sure!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:08 PM   #40 (permalink)

Honestly never had an issue with him. Have spent time with him in person and found him to be an awesome collector, and he is easy to work with.
natsturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:23 PM   #41 (permalink)

This guy wegotstock99 is a TOOL!!! Scams and scams and scams and get's away all the time with a select high end community vouching for his nads!!
centrelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:26 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned

Ive never had an issue with Bernie Madoff. Go figure!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #43 (permalink)

I have had many good transactions with him, and a few not so good ones.

If you are selling ungraded cards and you are not a big time dealer, he will throw you right under the bus if the card is not to his liking. Simple as that.
minnesotachill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsturner View Post
Honestly never had an issue with him. Have spent time with him in person and found him to be an awesome collector, and he is easy to work with.
next time you see him can you please ask him why he threatens people with negative feedback if they don't give him a discount for "item not described" and returns items without ever contacting the seller
crackberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:21 PM   #45 (permalink)

i used to deal with him a few months ago and it did well with zero problem.

Last edited by dave_man79; 09-18-2013 at 09:57 PM.
dave_man79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #46 (permalink)

What is this, an HK party? (Disgust face) Smh
Old 09-17-2013, 10:26 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned

just missing the ring leader who was all over me! He'll come running to the rescue soon enough..lol
Old 09-17-2013, 10:31 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
What is this, an HK party? (Disgust face) Smh
Quote:
just missing the ring leader who was all over me! He'll come running to the rescue soon enough..lol
Lol you two, you both really are truly unique.

Someone has asked about an ebay member.
People have shared their experiences of that member.
General rule is if it's already graded or from an experienced seller, there is no issue. However if it's someone with less 'reputation' then he seems to take advantage.

Not really anything to do with HK, yet you are both so bitter you just can't help but to bring it up...
Old 09-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #49 (permalink)
Banned

Right on queue.

Ironic on the support gang and their origins. Good catch Gio. File it under freak coincidence
Old 09-17-2013, 10:39 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Who may that be? Smh... Let them stay in that polluted place. Shady as hell! It's funny when someone's shady practices are brought up, all the people involved come along to vouch for them, as if it matters. Smh

Lets keep this forum clear of that trash! This hobby has suffered enough. Time to claim it back!