Blowout Cards Forums
Blaster Master

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2013, 10:02 PM   #76 (permalink)

Sigh.. Amazing...

http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/xavieronly1/Basketball/Penny%20Hardaway%20PC/
xavieronly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:10 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnapper27 View Post
It is unbelievable how many people that do not know the member and have never dealt with him are talking smack before he posts and responds to the accusations. Below is a message from wegotstock99. Personal information and $ amounts were removed.

I can truly give a rats donkey what idiotic people want to say about me I have been a true and honest collector for the past 4 years and have attended the last 3 nationals in a row so people have actually done face to face deals with me. This hobby is truly sickening already people sell cards and don't describe them properly in there auctions try to pull fast ones on me then I'm the bad guy of course for returning them when I can ..as with my wild crazy and busy life style. I have several combined business and personal email accounts and emails to handle my hobby email of course will always come last on my spare time. [Took out personal information that explains why wegotstock99 has been very busy. Believe me, he has been busy. I do not care if I get called out for not sharing the details. Some things are not meant to be shared on public forums.] Cards are nothing more than a funny hobby that I do on my spare 15-20 min a week or so ..

After looking at the thread it's hilarious ...how the guy trouts2 who post this wont post that there was a small crease in one of the corners of the card and how he didn't mention it ..then you have people like

haryangreyfella who I've dealt with in the past bad mouthing me and other people like Gerald hairytrojan who has literally sold me at least[Large $ Number] in cards through the past 4 years just [Large $ Number] at this years nationals alone and instead of saying I'm a great guy he just says I have heard similar stories about me , then comes back to the post and says very Bluntly so no one things he's taking my side and says all of our deals were flawless LOL ...

Orangejello and sportitupcards neither has ever even dealt with me but automatically think because I do high end I'm a bad guy ..just 2 jealous pcs of trash with no lives and nothing better to do.

Blastman did the same thing to me with the drexler NN as trouts2 did he should also learn how to be truthful and describe his items

Skyfire47 is the only person that should be upset in this thread because if I knew that the chargeback was for both cards I would have rectified it for him sooner and still will get it rectified for him because I am def not a thief or ripoff as he states my return to him was not to my intention it was for his AD NN with a horrific bad bottom right corner that he also forgot to disclose of course to his benefit ...however it's so funny if someone wants to reach you through ebay when they want you they know how to find your phone number on ebay or your personal email online ...I did not do a full chargeback on him and will be calling Amex tomorrow to get it rectified..

Another idiot mcgahee21nfl saying that I'm banking on getting the items for free..I'm sure you are familiar with my collection I guess he's not just another fool talking with out knowing ..

Xavieronly1 finds it amazing that 1 person like myself can do so many chargebacks... He doesn't realize people can not do so many charge backs it works on a percent ration charge to transaction and I do thousands of transactions a month ... If thousand of transactions a. Month seem to work out but 3-5 don't then what can I do .. People in the card communities are real pcs of work and a bunch of fools since they don't realize I do high amount of transactions a month and if a few don't work out that means I am the bad guy .

This guy BMF calls me a criminal but never sold me anything and doesn't know me LOL
He says (to the op and all the others who were scammed by wegotstock, very sorry to hear this! but can't say i'm at all surprised. how many threads have there been on this criminal?)
There was 1 thread about 2-3 years ago about Amy the known schiller scammer with multiple ebay accounts and friends schilling out of australlia that was so mad because I refused a card she tried to force me to keep ..she then stated she never got the card back so it was of course my fault even though I refused the shipment ... And this lowlife BMF calls me a criminal LOL

minnesotachill. What a PC of work this d bag is... I must have purchased at least [Large $ Number] from this seller and the 1 time I ask him to return a card because I honestly didn't know he listed it with a crease in it he made a whole big stink about it and cried like a little ***** instead of thinking wow do I want to ruin a good business relationship with a guy who spend prob [Large $ Number] with me on my Schilled auctions .. But instead of being a gentleman a understanding friend he cried like a girl and made a whole big stink on how this time he didn't get over on me even though I did **** up and honestly admitted it to him... **** him that PC of trash he pisses me off the most because I actually gave home tons of money..

Blast an I bought 2 cases of NT from him and instead of stating after 2 months that all went well of course ..oh my g-d I hope I don't get beat as well whaahhha

Ultimatederon have only done good dealings with him as he stated but of course it doesn't surprise him because I spend over [Large $ Number] with him and he speculated or heard on another forum 2-3 years ago that I refused a shipment from a scammer LOL. **** people are sickening already

Centrelink says
This guy wegotstock99 is a TOOL!!! Scams and scams and scams and get's away all the time with a select high end community vouching for his nads!!
Never dealt with him in my life just another jealous hater who seems new to blowout ..I am the scammer LOL

Crackberry says LOL. next time you see him can you please ask him why he threatens people with negative feedback if they don't give him a discount for "item not described" and returns items without ever contacting the seller...I don't need people's discounts if a item is not as describe I never want it and will return it I don't ever recall once wanting to keep a. Non as described item please refresh my memory but he prob can't since I don't hint we ever dealt with one another...

Jj2 looks at my feedback and says
Wow, this guy is the unluckiest Ebay buyer in history
Guess he doesn't realize that's 4 years and [Very Large $ Amount) in ebay purchases and thousands of transactions I only went out of my way to leave people negatives who truly deserve ..if I left negatives for every return there would def be 3-4 times more ...I don't leave good feedback because I barley have time and people never care to leave it for me on my ebay stores ..I only go out of my way to leave a good one when someone genuinely goes out of there way to request it or makes me feel extra good about the transaction
I stand by my previous statement. Anyone with this many issues shouldn't be purchasing online. I have just as many feedback and I've left maybe 5 less than positives. No reason at all for 115 negs. No reason at all for sending items back without having the decency to contact the seller first.

Sounds like a scam artist to me.
bigzig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 11:34 PM   #78 (permalink)

wow, After looking at all that neg feedback from wegotstock99.. I should be locked up for thinking about a hate crime.... I would hate him so much with a bat!!
Old 09-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #79 (permalink)

He's a cancer in our hobby that needs to be cut out ASAP! Smh
Old 09-19-2013, 01:46 PM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdrr View Post
Gio has been banned from HK three times under three usernames for being a troublemaker.
HUH?......Is this true?....If so, SMH, SMH, SMH!...

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #81 (permalink)

If you google him there is a thread somewhere on him straight stealing cards by sending back empty boxes with DC. I have no idea if it is true or not, but is an interesting read.
callou2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #82 (permalink)

Here is the ebay claim
Stolen Michael Jordan 98 Precious Metal Gem Auto'S | eBay
callou2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #83 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesotachill View Post
wow what a nightmare he would be.
EricMetcalf21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 07:50 PM   #84 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
He's scammed close to six figures worth of cards, yet he has not been arrested? Smh let's keep this on the 1st page as long as we can.
Quigley24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #85 (permalink)

I will make sure to block this scammer!

MY LAKERS PATCH COLLECTION... http://photobucket.com/Lakerspatchcollection
forgiven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #86 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
I will make sure to block this scammer!
eBay Feedback Profile for wegotstock99

I would alert each and every seller this dirtbag scammed on Ebay to this thread as well.Something really needs to be done.
centrelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:48 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricMetcalf21 View Post
wow what a nightmare he would be.
Exactly!

BLOCK HIM....... simple as that.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:51 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsItUpCards View Post
Exactly!

BLOCK HIM....... simple as that.
AND let him scam others who aren't on any sports card forums?

Last edited by centrelink; 09-19-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #89 (permalink)

one of you guys that got ripped off needs to call ebay and help them understand what hes doing. that would be my opinion. Ebay will help if you help them sometimes
EricMetcalf21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:57 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrelink View Post
AND let him scam others who aren't on any sports card forums?
Who said that?....

Blocking him is a good start.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:56 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by centrelink View Post

I would alert each and every seller this dirtbag scammed on Ebay to this thread as well.Something really needs to be done.
this is true.....!!!!
Old 09-20-2013, 09:08 PM   #92 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashout View Post
this is true.....!!!!
Sure.....
Old 09-20-2013, 09:12 PM   #93 (permalink)

Blocked and thanks for the info.

Love to hear how he had not just one but two PMG's returned with empty boxes.
bradyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:12 PM   #94 (permalink)

Default Another SCAMMER EBAY ID: wegotstock99

Read all about him in this thread:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...-ebayer-4.html

Here is his 100+ negative feedback left to sellers and charge backs to a CC:

Last edited by centrelink; 09-20-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #95 (permalink)

WOW
Thanks for the heads up

lucky4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #96 (permalink)
Banned

Why start another thread .
pepsiporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:27 PM   #97 (permalink)

That's ridiculous...he defended himself in the other thread...but sorry...no way.
Nsingerma11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #98 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsiporch View Post
Why start another thread .
I am glad he did!

lucky4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #99 (permalink)
Banned

wow how can anyone defend that... embarassing for the hobby.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:18 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsturner View Post
Honestly never had an issue with him. Have spent time with him in person and found him to be an awesome collector, and he is easy to work with.
wegotstock99, is that you?