Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2013, 02:55 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
Wow! This guy seems like a real piece of crap!
Old 09-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #102 (permalink)

So why hasn't Wegotstock came in here?? Why have somebody else copy and paste it for himself?

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #103 (permalink)

I have to stand up for him and say he at least returned my card after filling a claim and getting his money back on a Jordan Auto he purchased from me on Ebay. Just an FYI. Anything can be returned as long as it is within 90 days of purchase and paid with a credit card.
hatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #104 (permalink)

18 months if Discover is used

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatcher View Post
I have to stand up for him and say he at least returned my card after filling a claim and getting his money back on a Jordan Auto he purchased from me on Ebay. Just an FYI. Anything can be returned as long as it is within 90 days of purchase and paid with a credit card.
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #105 (permalink)

All I had to see was this guys 115 Negative Feedback left in the past few years to see what kind of guy he is. Idc who's vouching for him, this definitely isn't someone I'd want anything to do with.

http://s1344.photobucket.com/user/jbrandonw/library/?sort=3&page=1
jbrandonw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:48 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
So why hasn't Wegotstock came in here?? Why have somebody else copy and paste it for himself?
Most likely he doesn't have the balls to do so. So he asks his friends from hk to vouch for his nads.....what a piece of #@#@#@#@ he is.
centrelink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #107 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
Come on man you know he's too busy. I mean he had to take the time to wright that long essay, that probably took the whole 15-20 minutes of free time he had this week. Maybe he will stop by next week during his free time.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:31 AM   #108 (permalink)

Contact postal police and police he'll stop arrest him now
oaklandasfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:02 PM   #109 (permalink)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I was doing research on this guy after my friend received a package today from UPS with a card in it that he had sold on November 29th to wegotstock99. The scenario listed in the OP is the EXACT thing he is trying to pull with my friend right now I believe. My friend asked me why he would send the card back and it raised some red flags with me so I figured I'd give a look on here before giving my friend advice on how to proceed.

The card is a Kenneth Faried Immaculate Insignia 1/6 that he sold for $350 back on Nov. 29th. He did not pay for over a week, at which point my friend filed a claim on eBay. He then paid for the card shortly after the claim was filed. The card goes for about $125 now. Absolutely no communication took place between my friend and wegotstock99 after payment was made. Fast forward to today when my friend received a UPS box with the envelope and card he originally mailed it in inside of the box. No note within the package and he also sent it through UPS Fulfillment Center with no return address, and still no communication made. I came across this thread trying to figure out what the guy might be trying to do. I anticipate he will file a chargeback as my friend just signed for the package today not knowing what was inside and it is still within the 45 days. Any advice on how to proceed? My friend is currently on the phone with PayPal and plans to call eBay after depending what they tell him.

PC guys: Nets, Wall, Love, Kyrie
NetsBK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:15 PM   #110 (permalink)

Id say SOL but I sure hope not

I will say this:
The guy has worked every angle that paypal/ebay allows to screw people
Old 01-15-2014, 07:50 PM   #111 (permalink)

Yeah, I just don't get how eBay can do nothing with so many red flags. I'm sure it has been brought to their attention by others in the past. My friend just got off the phone with PayPal and then eBay, they've both made notes on the transaction. There's nothing they can do until he files the chargeback, but hopefully making note of what he is planning to do will help when the chargeback happens.

Old 01-15-2014, 08:23 PM   #112 (permalink)

I <3 this thread... you can see why certain people are always getting suspended...

As for the situation, one can only hope that ebay/paypal finally take notice of all this shady activity and put a stop to it.
How can one return an item without first filing a claim?
Old 01-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #113 (permalink)

I anticipate he will file a chargeback as my friend just signed for the package today not knowing what was inside and it is still within the 45 days

Its not 45 days anymore. You now have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to file now. Also if he files a chargeback through Ebay, I would call them pointing out the fact he returned the item with no authorization. I have won a couple of claims where this stunt was tried on clothing items.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 08:25 PM   #114 (permalink)

Not supposed to without Ebay or the sellers authorization, I have won claims on clothing like this where they tried to "rent" the item then return it without any approval.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 09:13 PM   #115 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
I <3 this thread... you can see why certain people are always getting suspended...

As for the situation, one can only hope that ebay/paypal finally take notice of all this shady activity and put a stop to it.
Yeah I don't quite get that either. What I suspect is that he gets around this by shipping it through a UPS fulfillment center with no return address so it's as if "he never received it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
I anticipate he will file a chargeback as my friend just signed for the package today not knowing what was inside and it is still within the 45 days

Its not 45 days anymore. You now have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to file now. Also if he files a chargeback through Ebay, I would call them pointing out the fact he returned the item with no authorization. I have won a couple of claims where this stunt was tried on clothing items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post

Not supposed to without Ebay or the sellers authorization, I have won claims on clothing like this where they tried to "rent" the item then return it without any approval.
Thanks for the info. I hope that is true with this case. Just such a shame the lengths people will go through to scam people over cards.

Old 01-16-2014, 12:13 AM   #116 (permalink)

I've just done a search on the Faried Immaculate logoman, and it looks like he was the winner of that also. Hope the seller is bracing for what could happen.
Hornet21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:47 AM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
Id say SOL but I sure hope not

I will say this:
The guy has worked every angle that paypal/ebay allows to screw people
It baffles me how there has yet to be legitimate competition to paypal. They flat out let people steal anything they want. When they first started 10+ years ago, the seller was actually a human to paypal. When a case was opened, they heard both sides and it wasn't a given the buyer ALWAYS wins.

However, their insane greed to get as many buyers into the market place as possible at any cost has caused thousands of good sellers to be stolen from.

It really makes me sick and it's the main reason I almost never sell anymore.
BoxBreaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:30 AM   #118 (permalink)

wegotstock99 did a buy it now for my card a couple days ago. he paid within 2 days and refunded all of his money back. he then denied my fvf and proceeded to add a neg feedback. and based on what i'm reading on here, losing 70 bux in fvf's and a neg feedback is still worth dealing with this scammer.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:38 AM   #119 (permalink)

I wonder if anyone will try that with his $60,000 card
I wonder what card you would get for 60k

*Looking for Pistol Pete Maravich Autographs or other rare HOFers
SPauthentic84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:53 AM   #120 (permalink)

Just blocked him, ton of negatives given.