Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Gotta love when members do this ....

Part of this is sarcastic, part of this is not.

First the good. Few shoutouts to some members I recently completed deals that were perfect. Quick feedback, shipping, great communication etc. Something this forum does not recognize enough

Ray27Ray52 - Highend deal, went flawless. Shipped instantly, packaged them well and sent me a pm as soon as they were out! Thanks EJ

Cking- Crystal is a huge asset to this site. She is reasonable to work with, has great communication is a great member to talk to ! Thanks Crystal.

Also a shoutout to new member Stevepeters298. Bought a lot of him, shipped next day and left instant feedback! A++ to you.

Few other people who need shoutouts for their great work: Myphillies05 and FBGuy13

Then, we have members who you are working deals with. Made an offer to someone on a lot. I offered $108 , he countered $140. I said I am willing to come up to $125. Then, he proceeded to say he would take out 1 card and go to $120. I said I will pass. Then, he said he would do $110 and take out the card. I again said I would pass and I was going to hold off on the lot, GLWS. I was classy about it. He decided to send me a message saying "fine, $125 if you want it". Not sure if he didn't see my last message but I said I would hold off on the lot. I said that I would just pass, no longer interested. I proceed to get this message .

"you make an offer, then back out after i finally agree to it? WOW real classy. You may have more itrader ratings than me but you obviously know nothing about buying/selling. Its like making an offer in an auction without the money to buy it. Stay classy bud "

I love when members do this. Sellers remorse. My offer was fair. If you want to take it, take it. But when you try to get a few bucks and I pass, why say that?
Old 10-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)

The last part gets better.

After is last message I said

"Lol. I made an offer, you countered and I said I would pass on the lot. No fault here. You're just upset because you passed on my offer. Oh well, live and learn. Stay classy."

He said :"Seriously GFY".

Yikes. Go F*#k myself over a mistake they made? Never will understand some of the people on this site.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

When your trying to move a lot for $140 and you get offered $125, take it. It can be a tough game selling it and $15 should not stop you from dealing with someone who is right there ready to pay and is a trusted BST member. Think of future dealings with someone if you treat them right. Is that not worth $10-$15?

Kevin
Old 10-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #4 (permalink)

Well played Ryan. You are full of class and this forum is lucky to have you and the fine members you shouted out.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCollector View Post
The last part gets better.

After is last message I said

"Lol. I made an offer, you countered and I said I would pass on the lot. No fault here. You're just upset because you passed on my offer. Oh well, live and learn. Stay classy."

He said :"Seriously GFY".

Yikes. Go F*#k myself over a mistake they made? Never will understand some of the people on this site.

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Name of said windowlicker?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Ever wonder why theres a few with 500+ 100% and a ton of 0-150 itraders with varying %... Alot of good members have gone by the wayside and alot of punk kids have found this site..
Old 10-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Name of said windowlicker?
drjung32

Thanks for the king words guys. Really wanted to show appreciate for the great members I had been dealing with but had someone who needed to be pointed out for being a dick. Had to ruin the good thread.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
This is perfect, PERFECT
Old 10-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Simple PSA...

Once you counter an offer, it's a rejection and a new offer. You don't get to go back to it and accept after you fail to negotiate a better price.

OP obviously gets this, just feel like it warrants repeating since the clown in question is unaware and I'm sure there are more like him out there.
Old 10-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville

Still waiting on my shoutout......
JK, to bad you have to deal with nonsense when making a legit offer
feel free to PM me if selling
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #12 (permalink)

Thank you Ryan. Our deal was by far the biggest transaction I have ever done on BO and you made it an absolute breeze. I would deal with you again in a heartbeat.

Also, I would like to echo what you said about Crystal. Crystal is a top 5 member of this forum hands down. She knows her stuff and she always speaks her mind. She looks out for other members even when they don't want to hear it. But she always tells it like it is.
Old 10-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Got the AJ and Ocho today and man it's a beauty. Two of my favorite receivers on my favorite team. Can't go wrong with that!!! Thanks again
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:54 AM   #14 (permalink)

gonna ignore the guy. thanks for the head's up OP.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Simple PSA...

Once you counter an offer, it's a rejection and a new offer. You don't get to go back to it and accept after you fail to negotiate a better price.

OP obviously gets this, just feel like it warrants repeating since the clown in question is unaware and I'm sure there are more like him out there.
Exactly. Once I make you an offer, if you counter and I pass, my original offer is no longer there. It's not "Let me see if I can get more money out of him and if I cant Ill just take his original offer." Thats not how it works. Glad I am not the only one to understand this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Thank you Ryan. Our deal was by far the biggest transaction I have ever done on BO and you made it an absolute breeze. I would deal with you again in a heartbeat.

Also, I would like to echo what you said about Crystal. Crystal is a top 5 member of this forum hands down. She knows her stuff and she always speaks her mind. She looks out for other members even when they don't want to hear it. But she always tells it like it is.
Good to hear, EJ! I agree. Top Notch member, hands down! Glad she is on these boards. We need more members like her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
Got the AJ and Ocho today and man it's a beauty. Two of my favorite receivers on my favorite team. Can't go wrong with that!!! Thanks again
I'm glad! Let me know when you decide to buy the rest of the AJ's I have
Old 10-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #16 (permalink)

what is windowlicking? I must get in on this!
Old 11-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Part of this is sarcastic, part of this is not.

First the good. Few shoutouts to some members I recently completed deals that were perfect. Quick feedback, shipping, great communication etc. Something this forum does not recognize enough

Ray27Ray52 - Highend deal, went flawless. Shipped instantly, packaged them well and sent me a pm as soon as they were out! Thanks EJ

Cking- Crystal is a huge asset to this site. She is reasonable to work with, has great communication is a great member to talk to ! Thanks Crystal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post

Quote:

Good to hear, EJ! I agree. Top Notch member, hands down! Glad she is on these boards. We need more members like her!

I'm glad! Let me know when you decide to buy the rest of the AJ's I have
Thank you guys. I actually enjoy helping people out. The short sighted people dont understand me. Thats there loss.