Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2013, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
CardCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: OH
Posts: 8,875
Default Gotta love when members do this ....

Part of this is sarcastic, part of this is not.

First the good. Few shoutouts to some members I recently completed deals that were perfect. Quick feedback, shipping, great communication etc. Something this forum does not recognize enough

Ray27Ray52 - Highend deal, went flawless. Shipped instantly, packaged them well and sent me a pm as soon as they were out! Thanks EJ

Cking- Crystal is a huge asset to this site. She is reasonable to work with, has great communication is a great member to talk to ! Thanks Crystal.

Also a shoutout to new member Stevepeters298. Bought a lot of him, shipped next day and left instant feedback! A++ to you.

Few other people who need shoutouts for their great work: Myphillies05 and FBGuy13




Then, we have members who you are working deals with. Made an offer to someone on a lot. I offered $108 , he countered $140. I said I am willing to come up to $125. Then, he proceeded to say he would take out 1 card and go to $120. I said I will pass. Then, he said he would do $110 and take out the card. I again said I would pass and I was going to hold off on the lot, GLWS. I was classy about it. He decided to send me a message saying "fine, $125 if you want it". Not sure if he didn't see my last message but I said I would hold off on the lot. I said that I would just pass, no longer interested. I proceed to get this message .

"you make an offer, then back out after i finally agree to it? WOW real classy. You may have more itrader ratings than me but you obviously know nothing about buying/selling. Its like making an offer in an auction without the money to buy it. Stay classy bud "


I love when members do this. Sellers remorse. My offer was fair. If you want to take it, take it. But when you try to get a few bucks and I pass, why say that?
__________________
Buying 2014 Rookie Autos for my PC - PM me if you have any for sale!
CardCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
CardCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: OH
Posts: 8,875
Default

The last part gets better.

After is last message I said

"Lol. I made an offer, you countered and I said I would pass on the lot. No fault here. You're just upset because you passed on my offer. Oh well, live and learn. Stay classy."

He said :"Seriously GFY".

Yikes. Go F*#k myself over a mistake they made? Never will understand some of the people on this site.
__________________
Buying 2014 Rookie Autos for my PC - PM me if you have any for sale!
CardCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
KevJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,049
Default

When your trying to move a lot for $140 and you get offered $125, take it. It can be a tough game selling it and $15 should not stop you from dealing with someone who is right there ready to pay and is a trusted BST member. Think of future dealings with someone if you treat them right. Is that not worth $10-$15?

Kevin
__________________
#ConnorStrong
KevJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
ManInTheMirror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 35,554
Default

Well played Ryan. You are full of class and this forum is lucky to have you and the fine members you shouted out.
ManInTheMirror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCollector View Post
The last part gets better.

After is last message I said

"Lol. I made an offer, you countered and I said I would pass on the lot. No fault here. You're just upset because you passed on my offer. Oh well, live and learn. Stay classy."

He said :"Seriously GFY".

Yikes. Go F*#k myself over a mistake they made? Never will understand some of the people on this site.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host
 
jlzinck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cape Cod, MA
Posts: 18,354
Default

Name of said windowlicker?
__________________
Thin skinned megalomaniacs shouldn't post on message boards.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jon-s-box-breaks-and-more
jlzinck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,577
Default

Ever wonder why theres a few with 500+ 100% and a ton of 0-150 itraders with varying %... Alot of good members have gone by the wayside and alot of punk kids have found this site..
__________________
If I make an offer it is valid for 12 hours. Please understand the reasoning that I want to buy without hassles.
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
CardCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: OH
Posts: 8,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Name of said windowlicker?
drjung32


Thanks for the king words guys. Really wanted to show appreciate for the great members I had been dealing with but had someone who needed to be pointed out for being a dick. Had to ruin the good thread.
__________________
Buying 2014 Rookie Autos for my PC - PM me if you have any for sale!
CardCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
CardCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: OH
Posts: 8,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
This is perfect, PERFECT
__________________
Buying 2014 Rookie Autos for my PC - PM me if you have any for sale!
CardCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
gamboooler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Edmond, OK
Posts: 4,079
Default

Simple PSA...

Once you counter an offer, it's a rejection and a new offer. You don't get to go back to it and accept after you fail to negotiate a better price.

OP obviously gets this, just feel like it warrants repeating since the clown in question is unaware and I'm sure there are more like him out there.
__________________
When I post a price, I will not respond if you ask for a "best price" of if I "can do any better." If you want a better price than the one posted, please counter-offer.
My PhotoBucket: http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/gamboooler/library/
gamboooler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Mikegioseffi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville
Posts: 8,053
Default

Still waiting on my shoutout......
JK, to bad you have to deal with nonsense when making a legit offer
__________________
http://s1313.photobucket.com/user/mikegioseffi/library/?sort=3&page=1
PC TOM BRADY HIGH END AUTOS,
always looking to buy star autos for 80-90% ebay
feel free to PM me if selling
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Ray27Ray52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 8,943
Default

Thank you Ryan. Our deal was by far the biggest transaction I have ever done on BO and you made it an absolute breeze. I would deal with you again in a heartbeat.

Also, I would like to echo what you said about Crystal. Crystal is a top 5 member of this forum hands down. She knows her stuff and she always speaks her mind. She looks out for other members even when they don't want to hear it. But she always tells it like it is.
__________________
Yes, I razz. That makes me the devil.
Ray27Ray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Huntington Beach CA
Posts: 6,812
Default

Got the AJ and Ocho today and man it's a beauty. Two of my favorite receivers on my favorite team. Can't go wrong with that!!! Thanks again
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 11,561
Default

gonna ignore the guy. thanks for the head's up OP.
__________________
THE Luke Kuechly Super Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (customs),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
CardCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: OH
Posts: 8,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamboooler View Post
Simple PSA...

Once you counter an offer, it's a rejection and a new offer. You don't get to go back to it and accept after you fail to negotiate a better price.

OP obviously gets this, just feel like it warrants repeating since the clown in question is unaware and I'm sure there are more like him out there.
Exactly. Once I make you an offer, if you counter and I pass, my original offer is no longer there. It's not "Let me see if I can get more money out of him and if I cant Ill just take his original offer." Thats not how it works. Glad I am not the only one to understand this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Thank you Ryan. Our deal was by far the biggest transaction I have ever done on BO and you made it an absolute breeze. I would deal with you again in a heartbeat.

Also, I would like to echo what you said about Crystal. Crystal is a top 5 member of this forum hands down. She knows her stuff and she always speaks her mind. She looks out for other members even when they don't want to hear it. But she always tells it like it is.
Good to hear, EJ! I agree. Top Notch member, hands down! Glad she is on these boards. We need more members like her!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
Got the AJ and Ocho today and man it's a beauty. Two of my favorite receivers on my favorite team. Can't go wrong with that!!! Thanks again
I'm glad! Let me know when you decide to buy the rest of the AJ's I have
__________________
Buying 2014 Rookie Autos for my PC - PM me if you have any for sale!
CardCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
BearsFaninCltNC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,059
Default

what is windowlicking? I must get in on this!
__________________
I collect nothing but Bears, and Panthers! I also collect Jets for the wife! DIE-HARD Yankees fan!
SU basketball and football fan! Go ORANGE!
BearsFaninCltNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 9,575
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCollector View Post
Part of this is sarcastic, part of this is not.

First the good. Few shoutouts to some members I recently completed deals that were perfect. Quick feedback, shipping, great communication etc. Something this forum does not recognize enough

Ray27Ray52 - Highend deal, went flawless. Shipped instantly, packaged them well and sent me a pm as soon as they were out! Thanks EJ

Cking- Crystal is a huge asset to this site. She is reasonable to work with, has great communication is a great member to talk to ! Thanks Crystal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Thank you Ryan. Our deal was by far the biggest transaction I have ever done on BO and you made it an absolute breeze. I would deal with you again in a heartbeat.

Also, I would like to echo what you said about Crystal. Crystal is a top 5 member of this forum hands down. She knows her stuff and she always speaks her mind. She looks out for other members even when they don't want to hear it. But she always tells it like it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCollector View Post

Good to hear, EJ! I agree. Top Notch member, hands down! Glad she is on these boards. We need more members like her!


I'm glad! Let me know when you decide to buy the rest of the AJ's I have
Thank you guys. I actually enjoy helping people out. The short sighted people dont understand me. Thats there loss.
__________________
Always looking for Gridiron Kings cards. Framed,Autos,Jerseys and Patches.
cking is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.