Blowout Cards Forums
Advertise On Forum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESTAN View Post
Never scammed or intended to scam anyone the truth is I couldn't come up with the money and Houdini is absolutely correct I shouldn't have had him give me an IOU if I didn't have the funds to pay I'm very much in the wrong here I explained my end to the mods so they will do what they need to do but some of you people on here sending me threats and nasty pms are getting reported to the mods!
But you tried to sell a card you never paid for let alone had in hand which is SUPER shady.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:24 PM   #27 (permalink)

i love it when they do the crime but can't handle the blowback.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Never scammed or intended to scam anyone the truth is I couldn't come up with the money and Houdini is absolutely correct I shouldn't have had him give me an IOU if I didn't have the funds to pay I'm very much in the wrong here I explained my end to the mods so they will do what they need to do but some of you people on here sending me threats and nasty pms are getting reported to the mods!

This is what's wrong with America...you bet your ass if he hit a huge hit worth more then his buy in he would of come up with it real quick....it amazes me people buying stuff and not being able to afford it... :turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:
jerryw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #29 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryw View Post
This is what's wrong with America...you bet your ass if he hit a huge hit worth more then his buy in he would of come up with it real quick....it amazes me people buying stuff and not being able to afford it... :turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:
Obviously you didn't see the cards that were pulled but anyhow I said I was wrong
ESTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #30 (permalink)

Hmmm, stiffing someone on a $500 tab or a nasty PM. Hard to tell which one is worse.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Obviously you didn't see the cards that were pulled but anyhow I said I was wrong

in the op he says he sold around 200 and 100 more going to comc...that's a 200 loss where I went to high school

I hope you learned a valuable lesson..i think you should do the good faith thing and repay him what hes out after selling the cards of course if your truly sorry and wanted to make it right...
Old 11-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
in the op he says he sold around 200 and 100 more going to comc...that's a 200 loss where I went to high school

I hope you learned a valuable lesson..i think you should do the good faith thing and repay him what hes out after selling the cards of course if your truly sorry and wanted to make it right...
#@#@#@#@ that- he should pay the entire 500.

he gambled with somebody else's money hoping to hit big. Where i come from, you pay the entire stake.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #33 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Oh, it's you? Yeah, I remember you. Not shocked to see this. Here's a pity turkey.

:turkey:
sunsfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
WRONG? You tried to sell a card you did not own. LOL wrong isn't even close. How you aren't on vacation already is beyond... well... everyone.

Oh and :turkey:
Old 11-04-2013, 09:26 PM   #35 (permalink)

Are you an adult? I mean, anyone who doesn't have at least $500 in their bank account shouldn't be buying ANYTHING except for basic needs i.e. food, clothing, shelter, gas. Why the hell would you make a discretionary purchase when you have no discretionary income? Not to mention one you knew would result in an almost guaranteed loss? It sounds like something a degenerate gambler would do. If that's the case, there is help out there.

Apologies are nice, but you deserve every bit of the heat for this. "Sorry" is a good start, but it doesn't solve the problem. At a minimum, you should be hustling your rear off to come up with that money ASAP and pray you can salvage what's left of your reputation. Furthermore, I suggest you have someone else manage your funds for a while until you can make better decisions. Maybe you need a wife? It works for some of us
webb_jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #36 (permalink)

Houdini, I'll gladly pay you Thursday for a hamburger today.
mmbtvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 09:50 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbtvs View Post
Houdini, I'll gladly pay you Thursday for a hamburger today.
Don't trust him...he's already stiffed me once with this 'proposal'.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:59 PM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
#@#@#@#@ that- he should pay the entire 500.

he gambled with somebody else's money hoping to hit big. Where i come from, you pay the entire stake.

what I was getting at is Houdini should be made whole...if he was owed 500 and sold 300 of the cards then he should get paid what he is out...he should be made whole whether it was cards for the money, or selling the collateral and being paid what is left owed...I don't think he should sell the cards for 300 and then get the whole 500 on top of it....but I do feel he should be made whole
Old 11-04-2013, 10:23 PM   #40 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Not the smartest thing for a member to do is make a bad deal with a mod...
Houdini is a MOD ?
sayheywillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:24 PM   #41 (permalink)

[QUOTE=ESTAN;6009904]Never scammed or intended to scam anyone the truth is I couldn't come up with the money and Houdini is absolutely correct I shouldn't have had him give me an IOU if I didn't have the funds to pay I'm very much in the wrong here I explained my end to the mods so they will do what they need to do but some of you people on here sending me threats and nasty pms are getting reported to the mods![/QUOTE]

didn't you threaten to leave me a negative feedback via pm from stating my opinion..your such a hypocrite crybaby scammer lol
Old 11-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #42 (permalink)

:turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:

Gobble Gobble Estan....You suck
bjs852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:35 PM   #43 (permalink)
Banned

so much hatred on these boards
sayheywillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #44 (permalink)

MISTAKES HELP US DISCOVER WHO WE ARE
With every mistake that we make we discover more and more about ourselves, about who we are, about our limits, about our capabilities, about what we can and cannot do. They help us be more compassionate and more tolerant with ourselves and others.

LIFE LESSONS – MISTAKES TEACH US VALUABLE LIFE LESSONS
By making mistakes we will in fact learn valuable life lessons and we will become a happy learner. There is so much we can all learn from our mistakes, and the moment we see them as lessons rather than mistakes, we will no longer have this crazy fear of encountering them along the journey.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. ~ Al Franken

FORGIVENESS – MISTAKES TEACH US HOW TO FORGIVE
One of the greatest lesson you will learn from making mistakes is forgiveness. With every mistake that you’ll make, you will learn how important it is to forgive yourself and many of the people around you. You will understand that you are not perfect and that perfection doesn’t really exist, only our intentions of doing our best. And who wants to be perfect anyways? Perfection leaves no room for improvement.
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 10:59 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkbag View Post
MISTAKES HELP US DISCOVER WHO WE ARE
With every mistake that we make we discover more and more about ourselves, about who we are, about our limits, about our capabilities, about what we can and cannot do. They help us be more compassionate and more tolerant with ourselves and others.

LIFE LESSONS – MISTAKES TEACH US VALUABLE LIFE LESSONS
By making mistakes we will in fact learn valuable life lessons and we will become a happy learner. There is so much we can all learn from our mistakes, and the moment we see them as lessons rather than mistakes, we will no longer have this crazy fear of encountering them along the journey.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. ~ Al Franken

FORGIVENESS – MISTAKES TEACH US HOW TO FORGIVE
One of the greatest lesson you will learn from making mistakes is forgiveness. With every mistake that you’ll make, you will learn how important it is to forgive yourself and many of the people around you. You will understand that you are not perfect and that perfection doesn’t really exist, only our intentions of doing our best. And who wants to be perfect anyways? Perfection leaves no room for improvement.

so your volunteering to cover the 5 bones? :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:
Old 11-04-2013, 11:02 PM   #46 (permalink)
Approved Group Break Host

Send a message via AIM to mgugs46

Quote:
How did you not realize that you had $0 and the likelihood of making $500 overnight was unlikely? Hopefully Houdini gets his $$$ and then you're banned immediately.

Always looking for PEDRO MARTINEZ patches/autos
mgugs46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:03 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
so your volunteering to cover the 5 bones? :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey:
I think the point is being missed. "Estan" royally screwed up. What is done is done. Hopefully, a valuable lesson has been learned on both sides. We are not banks. I do think this thread will teach "Estan" a lesson and for anyone else that is making a deal or deals that they do not have the money to make. It's all just lessons. I think he's been "crucified" enough and the point within this thread has been made and forever notated.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:08 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
I think the point is being missed. "Estan" royally screwed up. What is done is done. Hopefully, a valuable lesson has been learned on both sides. We are not banks. I do think this thread will teach "Estan" a lesson and for anyone else that is making a deal or deals that they do not have the money to make. It's all just lessons. I think he's been "crucified" enough and the point within this thread has been made and forever notated.

I guess we grew up in 2 different societies. the one I grew up in if I got caught stealing I got my ass whipped...seems like you come from a coddled society lol...not saying its wrong that you think he has been taught a lesson but the easiest way to predict someones future behavior is by looking what they have done in the past....and if he is criticized and ridiculed enough maybe he will think twice before SCAMMING for 500+ dollars
Old 11-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
I guess we grew up in 2 different societies. the one I grew up in if I got caught stealing I got my ass whipped...seems like you come from a coddled society lol...not saying its wrong that you think he has been taught a lesson but the easiest way to predict someones future behavior is by looking what they have done in the past....and if he is criticized and ridiculed enough maybe he will think twice before SCAMMING for 500+ dollars
No, we grew up in the same society. I came from a home where you were "beat" when what you did was wrong. Did the beatings make me a better person? I sure, hope so. And, that I do not repeat that behavior with the new generation and "beat" them. I think the bigger lesson in this thread is to not extend credit. Folks that need an extension of credit, obviously do not have the money to begin with and should not be here attempting to purchase things that they do not have the funds for. This member "Estan" is now known within the community and the thread and caution of future dealings is duly notated. This is again a lesson that we are not banks, and we should not extend "credit" to those that beg and make promises.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
No, we grew up in the same society. I came from a home where you were "beat" when what you did was wrong. Did the beatings make me a better person? I sure, hope so. And, that I do not repeat that behavior with the new generation and "beat" them. I think the bigger lesson in this thread is to not extend credit. Folks that need an extension of credit, obviously do not have the money to begin with and should not be here attempting to purchase things that they do not have the funds for. This member "Estan" is now known within the community and the thread and caution of future dealings is duly notated. This is again a lesson that we are not banks, and we should not extend "credit" to those that beg and make promises.

I can agree with this.....