Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Madness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,131
Default Ebay Member lovelockdown2013 - STAY AWAY/BLOCK

I sold a few cards to this guy that were pretty expensive. After filing a claim for non payment the guy finally pays. I pay for the shipping through ebay and also include signature confirmation.

A few days ago a claim is opened on paypal (not sure why it wasn't opened through ebay but whatever) stating the cards were not yet received.

I received payment on 10.8.13. The cards were delivered on 10.12.13

This is the tracking number. 9402109699937965030979

It looks like they left a slip at the house and they had to go to the post office to sign for the cards. Either way I sent out the cards and they were signed for.

I escalated the case on paypal and provided this information and the funds are on hold at the moment. All I know is I better not lose this case or I'm gonna be po'd considering all the claim from the guy says is "I still haven't received the cards I purchased".

Stay away from lovelockdown2013. They are scum.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/danoneill
Kordell Stewart Super Collector. Young NBA Prospects
Buying Jordan, LeBron, HOF of any Sport, and Graded
My prices are OBO. If it's less on ebay then buy it there.
DanONeill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: AL East Champions
Posts: 4,653
Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno
Default

This isn't to say your shouldn't be pissed, but I was in a similar situation but as the buyer. Tracking said that a "slip had been" for delivery notification. I was home that day and know, without any shred of doubt, that no slip had been left. After a couple months of dealing with the USPS and the seller, we got out money back. The card is lost for good.
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,131
Default

If you look at the tracking number it shows the card was signed for. So someone signed for the card. That's why I am irritated the guy obviously went to the post office and it shows it was signed for.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/danoneill
Kordell Stewart Super Collector. Young NBA Prospects
Buying Jordan, LeBron, HOF of any Sport, and Graded
My prices are OBO. If it's less on ebay then buy it there.
DanONeill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: AL East Champions
Posts: 4,653
Send a message via Skype™ to JohnRyno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanONeill7 View Post
If you look at the tracking number it shows the card was signed for. So someone signed for the card. That's why I am irritated the guy obviously went to the post office and it shows it was signed for.
Gotcha- You might want to give that PO branch a call and speak with a manager. Calling the national customer service line(s) ended up being a huge waste of my time.
JohnRyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 12:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanONeill7 View Post
If you look at the tracking number it shows the card was signed for. So someone signed for the card. That's why I am irritated the guy obviously went to the post office and it shows it was signed for.
Also not necessarily true. I had an item show as delivered last year when just like Ryno I was home and waiting for it but it never showed. Checked tracking and it confirmed delivered. Spoke with the mail carrier the next day and he couldn't remember it specifically so I went to the PO.

They pulled the sig card and showed it to me. Someone had 'signed' it with print letters and it looked absolutely nothing like my writing. The PO had other sig cards from me and compared them to verify this one was very different. Post Master didn't seem surprised or alarmed but said there was nothing he could do. He told me to file a claim with the Postal Inspectors which I did.

It has been a year and I don't have the cards or the money. My only point is that there is certainly a very good chance you are being scammed but I know first hand that it is also possible that he is telling he truth. I still don't know what happened to my card. My belief is the carrier accidently took it to the wrong house and they signed for it and kept it.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
chipmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,687
Default

You have to show ID when you pick up from the PO
__________________
"I don't always move residences. But when I do, I am obligated, by law, to introduce myself to everyone in the neighborhood. I am the most interesting petifile in the world."
chipmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,131
Default

Well if he some how had it stolen from him or whatever that doesn't change I took the proper actions to send out the item etc. Either way I am not responsible for a refund. This guy opened the initial claim and has been radio silent ever since. If something like that were to have happened to this guy it would be likely he would say something. Since he has said nothing I'm assuming he was fishing for a way to keep the cards and the cash (close to $400). When something like that happens as described above people say something. This guy has said nothing like the stories given above.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/danoneill
Kordell Stewart Super Collector. Young NBA Prospects
Buying Jordan, LeBron, HOF of any Sport, and Graded
My prices are OBO. If it's less on ebay then buy it there.
DanONeill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX by way of CA
Posts: 10,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanONeill7 View Post
Well if he some how had it stolen from him or whatever that doesn't change I took the proper actions to send out the item etc. Either way I am not responsible for a refund. This guy opened the initial claim and has been radio silent ever since. If something like that were to have happened to this guy it would be likely he would say something. Since he has said nothing I'm assuming he was fishing for a way to keep the cards and the cash (close to $400). When something like that happens as described above people say something. This guy has said nothing like the stories given above.
Completely agree. That is why I as the buyer in my scenario got screwed. My seller did everything right including the extra step of sig confirmation. Wasn't his fault USPS sucks. Not mine either but someone was going to pay and it wasn't going to be the PO. . Unfortunately, with home delivery they don't make you show ID or I would have my Trout.
__________________
I think the great philosopher, Ron White, said it best, "I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Cactuspies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Great Pond of Metro Phoenix
Posts: 7,218
Default

have you checked to see if the user ID is the same as a member here? Maybe it's a joke on the name or really his his ebay name. Also was it changed from something else recently? What does the rest of his/her feedback look like?

edit...google brings me to a kanye song or something for that name, so probably no relation to the member here.

also found these:

post 2
Buyers on eBay rant

WTH? Ebay is blocking the ID on feedback left? l***k (96) - march 30th under ssbledsoe

included in members blocked lists here
Protecting yourself as an ebay seller re:high end cards?


Here we go! Has a decent amount of Flase Positives and at least one delivery issue

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...0&mPg=5&page=1
__________________
Look at MEEEEEEE!!!
I SUPPORT #BostonStrong The One Fund & Parkinson's Research
http://sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=AzPats10
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/cactuspies
RIP Mom 10/8/09, PAPAJIM 11/22/10

Last edited by Cactuspies; 11-06-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,131
Default

Thank you for sharing. The guy has around 100 positive feedbacks but he is a buyer only from the look of it and obviously can't receive negative feedback. Also now that I look at it more closely this guy has multiple accounts.

2013allfallsdown2013
lovelockdown2013

Both are Kanye West songs and he tried to purchase other cards from me from that other username and probably set it up after people blocked him.

This guy is definitely a shady character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
have you checked to see if the user ID is the same as a member here? Maybe it's a joke on the name or really his his ebay name. Also was it changed from something else recently? What does the rest of his/her feedback look like?

edit...google brings me to a kanye song or something for that name, so probably no relation to the member here.

also found these:

post 2
Buyers on eBay rant

WTH? Ebay is blocking the ID on feedback left? l***k (96) - march 30th under ssbledsoe

included in members blocked lists here
Protecting yourself as an ebay seller re:high end cards?
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/danoneill
Kordell Stewart Super Collector. Young NBA Prospects
Buying Jordan, LeBron, HOF of any Sport, and Graded
My prices are OBO. If it's less on ebay then buy it there.
DanONeill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
ssbledsoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 8,019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
have you checked to see if the user ID is the same as a member here? Maybe it's a joke on the name or really his his ebay name. Also was it changed from something else recently? What does the rest of his/her feedback look like?

edit...google brings me to a kanye song or something for that name, so probably no relation to the member here.

also found these:

post 2
Buyers on eBay rant

WTH? Ebay is blocking the ID on feedback left? l***k (96) - march 30th under ssbledsoe

included in members blocked lists here
Protecting yourself as an ebay seller re:high end cards?


Here we go! Has a decent amount of Flase Positives and at least one delivery issue

eBay Feedback Profile for lovelockdown2013
Dam ebay and their false positive hidings :turkey:
__________________
PAYING VERY HANDSOMELY FOR THE "O" IN THE 2009 DREW BLEDSOE BY THE LETTER SET. WILL PAY $25 FINDERS FEE IF YOU DIRECT ME TO ONE AND I AM ABLE TO MAKE A DEAL (eBay and COMC listings NOT APPLICABLE/REDEEMABLE)
ssbledsoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Lockdown32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,603
Default

Yeah it's not me. My ebay id is natural54


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
have you checked to see if the user ID is the same as a member here? Maybe it's a joke on the name or really his his ebay name. Also was it changed from something else recently? What does the rest of his/her feedback look like?

edit...google brings me to a kanye song or something for that name, so probably no relation to the member here.

also found these:

post 2
Buyers on eBay rant

WTH? Ebay is blocking the ID on feedback left? l***k (96) - march 30th under ssbledsoe

included in members blocked lists here
Protecting yourself as an ebay seller re:high end cards?


Here we go! Has a decent amount of Flase Positives and at least one delivery issue

eBay Feedback Profile for lovelockdown2013
__________________
Always looking for Brian Urlacher Jumbo patches, autographs and Bears legends and stars!
Lockdown32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 12,100
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Also not necessarily true. I had an item show as delivered last year when just like Ryno I was home and waiting for it but it never showed. Checked tracking and it confirmed delivered. Spoke with the mail carrier the next day and he couldn't remember it specifically so I went to the PO.

They pulled the sig card and showed it to me. Someone had 'signed' it with print letters and it looked absolutely nothing like my writing. The PO had other sig cards from me and compared them to verify this one was very different. Post Master didn't seem surprised or alarmed but said there was nothing he could do. He told me to file a claim with the Postal Inspectors which I did.

It has been a year and I don't have the cards or the money. My only point is that there is certainly a very good chance you are being scammed but I know first hand that it is also possible that he is telling he truth. I still don't know what happened to my card. My belief is the carrier accidently took it to the wrong house and they signed for it and kept it.
Something close like that happened to me where a new driver supposedly delivered it but I was there when they drove by about 530pm. The DC stated it was delievered at 730pm.

Told the postmaster that I was standing right there with a neighbor as we checked our mail and that it wasnt delivered.

In the end the postmaster told me to show purchase price proof and they made the driver cut me a check.
__________________
cyberpvnk-
And post count does not equal contributions IMO. Posting 1500 pictures of girls with tattoos is not the same to me as being an active collector who has integrity and is pleasant.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,131
Default

Thankfully paypal ruled in my favor. I figured they would but it's still nerve wracking to have to deal with that. Make sure you block that guy so you don't have the same issues.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/danoneill
Kordell Stewart Super Collector. Young NBA Prospects
Buying Jordan, LeBron, HOF of any Sport, and Graded
My prices are OBO. If it's less on ebay then buy it there.
DanONeill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 04:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 1,131
Default

This guy is a bigger dirt bag then Kanye. He tried to open up another dispute against me under his other username 2013allfallsdown2013 but retracted after paypal ruled in my favor for the other claim. Straight scum.
__________________
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/danoneill
Kordell Stewart Super Collector. Young NBA Prospects
Buying Jordan, LeBron, HOF of any Sport, and Graded
My prices are OBO. If it's less on ebay then buy it there.
DanONeill7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
chocsports2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 675
Default

Thanks for this thread, the guy just put in an offer on one of my cards on eBay. Glad I was able to dodge that bullet!
__________________
http://s68.photobucket.com/user/chocsports2000/library/?sort=6&page=1
Building these sets currently:
1993-94 Finest Refractors
1996-97 & 1997-98 Bowman's Best Atomic Refractors
chocsports2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.