Blowout Cards Forums

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2013, 10:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,769
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuinEarlyDoucet View Post
Chajones is the best member I have ever dealt with on either scf or BO. I'm confident everything will be taken care of. Get well Chajones !
No doubt just tracking is needed when he sent it
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:00 AM   #27 (permalink)
Approved Group Sub Host
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 6,817
Default

Crickets in here???
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
DanShakespeare's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 6,135
Default

I have also done some deals with Chris over on SCF a while back, He is a great guy. I know first hand how Chemo can affect somebody. Its never good. Wishing the best on both ends here.
__________________
#TeamConnor!

Mr. Irrelevant: The choice of Aaron Hernandez with the 180th pick gave ImNOTDanShakespeare the worst pick of the last round in terms of projected points.
DanShakespeare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
avjp87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 10,998
Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default

done 50+ deals with Chris over on SCF, i'm confident it'll work out. even with his situation, he's always gone above and beyond.
__________________
Ray27Ray52:
"53% constitutes a majority? Good to know."
avjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,769
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanShakespeare View Post
I have also done some deals with Chris over on SCF a while back, He is a great guy. I know first hand how Chemo can affect somebody. Its never good. Wishing the best on both ends here.
totally agree I as well have firsthand account. He said it shipped though so there is tracking for the op. I doubt there was any intent at all. Crap gets crazy as well as cardboard the last thing you think about

edit - just remember that an illness is allowed. Sometimes the mob gets blinded and picks and chooses
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)

Last edited by wheeler281; 11-11-2013 at 12:48 PM.
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:47 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
NonSportsCardForum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Tx
Posts: 11,059
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
Crickets in here???
Nobody wants to attack someone who slips because they need chemo.
__________________
cyberpvnk-
And post count does not equal contributions IMO. Posting 1500 pictures of girls with tattoos is not the same to me as being an active collector who has integrity and is pleasant.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #32 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

I dont think anyone is attacking people who have health issues. But the onus has to be on the responsible party to step away and take a break when they get busy with their health. You cannot be BSTing when you should be putting your efforts into your health.

Maybe the lesson learned here is to focus on whats more important first and foremost then come back when the rest can be handled.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
Highroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
I dont think anyone is attacking people who have health issues. But the onus has to be on the responsible party to step away and take a break when they get busy with their health. You cannot be BSTing when you should be putting your efforts into your health.

Maybe the lesson learned here is to focus on whats more important first and foremost then come back when the rest can be handled.
I'm going to assume cancer doesn't take breaks...
__________________
Topps Chrome Collector
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:03 PM   #34 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
I'm going to assume cancer doesn't take breaks...
Nope it doesnt. Neither does the rest of the world! Just because

I lose my job, it doesnt mean my bills take a break
Housing prices fall doesnt mean my mortgage becomes cheaper
If Im broke my taxes take a break.

Im not saying being sick is the issue. Im saying focus on getting better instead of cards. Thats all im saying....nothing more. But I guess for people like you its okay to have a sale thread, collect $$ then say "be back in a year after surgery!" we'll settle issues then! Thats cool!
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #35 (permalink)
Member
 
Highroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Nope it doesnt. Neither does the rest of the world! Just because

I lose my job, it doesnt mean my bills take a break
Housing prices fall doesnt mean my mortgage becomes cheaper
If Im broke my taxes take a break.

Im not saying being sick is the issue. Im saying focus on getting better instead of cards. Thats all im saying....nothing more.
Cancer is there, and not going anywhere. Do you not think cards is a way to have something to look forward to when you have cancer? Come on man, telling someone they shouldn't be involved in a hobby because of that is insane.
__________________
Topps Chrome Collector
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
yorkbag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Under a Palm Tree with a Cold Beer
Posts: 539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
Cancer is there, and not going anywhere. Do you not think cards is a way to have something to look forward to when you have cancer? Come on man, telling someone they shouldn't be involved in a hobby because of that is insane.
I think all that "Orangejello727" was trying to get across was the fact if you are sick or having health issues maybe this isn't the time to be selling, not necessarily collecting and/or enjoying the hobby. When most people pay, they expect their card to ship within a couple of business days. I do not think "Orangejello727" meant anything other than that.
__________________
Walking Dead: WTB Season 1 and 2 wardrobe/costume variants.
Smallville / Supernatural: WTB wardrobe/costume variants.
Master Sets (work in progress): http://s1298.photobucket.com/
yorkbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Highroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,372
Default

Did either of you guys not read his post in this thread? He sent out when he was supposed to. There was a problem he did not know about after he had sent out when he said he would.
__________________
Topps Chrome Collector
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
Highroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Nope it doesnt. Neither does the rest of the world! Just because

I lose my job, it doesnt mean my bills take a break
Housing prices fall doesnt mean my mortgage becomes cheaper
If Im broke my taxes take a break.

Im not saying being sick is the issue. Im saying focus on getting better instead of cards. Thats all im saying....nothing more. But I guess for people like you its okay to have a sale thread, collect $$ then say "be back in a year after surgery!" we'll settle issues then! Thats cool!
I see you edited your post at the end of it. You obviously didn't read his comment in this thread if you wrote that. He didn't ask for money, take said money and then not ship the card. He shipped when he told the buyer he would ship the card. There was a problem after that and he just got out of the hospital to find that out. Man you are ridiculous.
__________________
Topps Chrome Collector
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:39 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 6,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
Did either of you guys not read his post in this thread? He sent out when he was supposed to. There was a problem he did not know about after he had sent out when he said he would.
That's what he claims. A simple delivery confirmation number to verify that fact would be a wise idea.
__________________
Those who can, do. Those who can't resort to calling other people trolls.
Andrew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Highroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
That's what he claims. A simple delivery confirmation number to verify that fact would be a wise idea.
He's one of the best members out there. I've dealt with him plenty of times on SCF. I will definitely take him at his word on that.
__________________
Topps Chrome Collector
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
joem1cha3l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Albany. NY
Posts: 3,039
Default

Chris responded to my email today. He doesnt have a tracking number on the package. He has agreed to refund me my money when he can scrape together some extra paypal. He hopes that will be in the next couple of days. Thats where we currently stand.
__________________
Don't ship to me in PWE without disclosing BEFORE we've agreed on a deal/price. You will be negged.
joem1cha3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #42 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
I see you edited your post at the end of it. You obviously didn't read his comment in this thread if you wrote that. He didn't ask for money, take said money and then not ship the card. He shipped when he told the buyer he would ship the card. There was a problem after that and he just got out of the hospital to find that out. Man you are ridiculous.
I edited my post? I added a comment


I dont read the rhetoric of excuses. I just read the facts.

Card was sold
Money was accepted
Card was supposedly sent out
Buyer inquired about non reciept and GOT NO REPLY AND NO REFUND.
Seller says chemo kept him from doing anything about it.

Those are the facts that I read. Like I stated before, Im not saying the seller shouldnt collect cards. Im saying the seller should NOT sell cards if he cannot manage the process. Whether he is having chemo or is going on vacation, just step back from BSTing if you dont have the time for it. Thats all im saying.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #43 (permalink)
Member
 
Highroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,372
Default

Wow thanks for the name calling. If you clearly look at my first post where I quoted you it didn't have the last line it you edited in later and I quoted it in the second one.

And by your logic I guess he has to send the card and then wait to make sure card arrives before he goes to chemo to end the "process" as you say? You are acting like he went to his chemo treatment and didn't send the card first. That would be a different story.
__________________
Topps Chrome Collector
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #44 (permalink)
Member
 
Highroller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,372
Default

Changed your post again. No point in continuing this.
__________________
Topps Chrome Collector
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #45 (permalink)
Member
 
ricksam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: usa
Posts: 3,385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem1cha3l View Post
Chris responded to my email today. He doesnt have a tracking number on the package. He has agreed to refund me my money when he can scrape together some extra paypal. He hopes that will be in the next couple of days. Thats where we currently stand.
that was asked about 2 or 3 times up in the thread ..
he doesnt have the # or he sent w/o ???

anyways,
good luck

:turkey:
__________________
WTB/fs: Giftcards, PSP movies/games|FS: sketch cards: http://cardbucket.blogspot.com
WANT LIST http://cardbucket.blogspot.com/p/wants.html
NOW: 9/20s: 2 pending | OWE: new 1 BO, 1 NSCF
im around, tired and busy w nonhobby stuff
ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
joem1cha3l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Albany. NY
Posts: 3,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksam View Post
that was asked about 2 or 3 times up in the thread ..
he doesnt have the # or he sent w/o ???

anyways,
good luck

:turkey:
He sent without one. Too sick to get to the p.o. I guess
__________________
Don't ship to me in PWE without disclosing BEFORE we've agreed on a deal/price. You will be negged.
joem1cha3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #47 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 12,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
Wow thanks for the name calling. If you clearly look at my first post where I quoted you it didn't have the last line it you edited in later and I quoted it in the second one.

And by your logic I guess he has to send the card and then wait to make sure card arrives before he goes to chemo to end the "process" as you say? You are acting like he went to his chemo treatment and didn't send the card first. That would be a different story.
I have a broken foot therefore I can accept paypal but cant send cards out. Is that okay in your books? C'mon man, my foot is fractured, give me a break mmmkay!

Thanks for the heads up though, ill make sure not to buy from you as you consider shipping the card and going dark is proper protocol.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
FreeMan12406's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Heart of Texas
Posts: 13,409
Default

Some members can do no wrong.
__________________
Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Kendrick Lamar
FreeMan12406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
joem1cha3l's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Albany. NY
Posts: 3,039
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan12406 View Post
Some members can do no wrong.
Kind of what I'm thinking. Its all okay until it happens to one of them.
__________________
Don't ship to me in PWE without disclosing BEFORE we've agreed on a deal/price. You will be negged.
joem1cha3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
wheeler281's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 5,769
Send a message via AIM to wheeler281
Default

so no cash for refund no confirmation number. Hence pms and paypal case emails ignored(til this thread was created, always works that way) while created threads to get more items on another forum. Got it. Love me some double standards.
__________________
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." -QB John Elway On Jack Lambert(1983)
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.